On June 4, 2009 bodies of eleven men were found decapitated and dismembered inside a GMC Yukon that was abandoned on the road between Caborca and Sonoyta in Sonora, Mexico. The SUV had Arizona plates and was reported stolen in May 2009. It was a recent Yukon model, white in color and with tinted windows.
Nine of the bodies had their hands and legs mutilated in the middle of the thickest bone, suggesting that a chainsaw was used for dismemberment (possibly also for beheading).
Finding of the bodies followed a June 3rd attack on police headquartes in Caborca in which an armed group which arrived on at least six vehicles opened fire on the main police base by firing from high-powered weapons. Four shops, a residential property and nine vehicles were damaged by the attack.
This is the first time I have all of these photos along with right info all together. Props to Best Gore member Smalldog for the hook up.
What People Searched For To Land Here:
- best gore beheaded chainsaw
- best gore chainsaw videos
- chainsaw beheading bestgore video
- beheading with chainsaw best gore
- heavy-r dismembering torture porn
- human jigsaw puzzle mexico
- nayeli santos reyes bikini
- teen dayane corona hacked photos