According to a 2009 survey by Freedom House, countries shown in green on their World Map of Freedom are “free”, whereas those shown in yellow are only partly free and those in purple are not free. Based on their conclusions, Canada is a free country but Russia isn’t, making you wonder if this is some delayed Cold War propaganda, especially since unlike Russia, a failed state of Thailand and the top corruption hotspot Haiti rank as somewhat free, while lawless Indonesia is right up there with Canada as a symbol of universal freedom.
Most Canadians are so content with life limited to a 9 to 5 job, a soap opera during a free delivery supper and a night out on Saturdays, they would never doubt their country was free. But consider this:
- 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick video can be found on a number of websites now
- None of them posted it in the public interest, only Best Gore did
- None of them took time to write an accompanying article with an appeal to determine if the video was real and if so, to see if the killer could be identified, only Best Gore did
- None of them invested additional time to make a follow up post with findings of possible killer’s identity and likeness to engage the community in confirming the findings, only Best Gore did
- None of them reported the findings to police, only Best Gore did
- None of them took the video off the site after it’d served its purpose, only Best Gore did
- None of them contributed to the capture of the alleged perpetrator by serving as a source of background information and images which had been passed around, leading to timely identification of the perpetrator before he could hurt somebody else, only Best Gore did
- Yet none of them had the owner charged, harassed, threatened, imprisoned and censored/silenced, only Best Gore did
And you know what the difference between all these other sites and Best Gore is? That Best Gore is owned by a Canadian citizen.
You would think that in a country that calls itself democratic and gets shown in green on a World Map of Freedom, a citizen working extra hours to protect the public would be celebrated and appreciated, not witch-hunted and imprisoned. You would also think that in such country, others would not be afraid to put their name down on a petition asking for the cessation of hostilities. The fact that one must exercise caution when voicing their opinion against the authority so as not to end up politically persecuted like Mark Marek is sends a strong message that Canada is not what it showcases itself as on the international level. Canada, in my opinion is quickly becoming a police state but instead of going gung ho violating human rights, they are being chipped away slowly and systematically. A very dangerous game to be a pawn in.
Do You Think Canada Is Becoming a Police State?
- YES - Canada already IS a police state (53%, 57 Votes)
- YES - Canada is on the way to become a police state (39%, 42 Votes)
- NO - everything is fine and dandy in the great white north (8%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 108
What People Searched For To Land Here:
- 1 lunatic 1 ice pick video original not censored
- the best of gore police department
- 1 lunitic one ice pic
- ass cuntskiss
- Eric Clinton ice pick
- is canada a police state
- video du meurtre 1 lunatic 1 ice pic