Burns on Hand From Putting It on Stove While Drunk

Burns on Hand From Putting It on Stove While Drunk

Today’s edition of Best Gore Members Rock is brought to you by Best Gore member @pokemonrules, who managed to burn his hand by putting it on the stove while drunk:

When I was drunk, I put my hand on a red hot stove top, and didn’t know until mum told me: “DALE! YOUR HAND IS ON THE STOVE!”

I pulled my hand off and went to bed without patching it up or going to the hospital. Three days later my hand swelled up like a red pus filling up a balloon, but I did not get any medical help.

This was the result. Enjoy my hand BG! Peace out!!

Thanks a lot for sharing the outcome of your mishap with us, @pokemonrules. Hope it healed well without complications:

Author: Vincit Omnia Veritas

Google is censoring access to our videos. Don't use their proprietary and dubious browser Chrome just because it's popular with the herd. Use an open source, user friendly and privacy respecting alternatives, like Tor or Firefox. Leave Chrome to the sheeple. Don't be one of them. Take the power to decide what you get to watch away from Google and put it in your own hands instead.

27 thoughts on “Burns on Hand From Putting It on Stove While Drunk”

Leave a Reply