Man Burns to a Crisp in His Chair as Fire Engulfs His Apartment

84 Year Odd Man Burned to a Crisp Sitting in a Chair of His Burning Apartment

Man Burns to a Crisp in His Chair as Fire Engulfs His Apartment

Don Rafael Villag贸mez de Ita, aged 84 was burned to a crisp while sitting in a chair inside his apartment after it was engulfed by the flames.

It happened on #113 Avenida Veracruz, near the corner with Avenida Oaxaca, opposite the Espa帽a park in Distrito Federal, Mexico. What started the fire is not known.

Related Gore:

Profile photo of Vincit Omnia Veritas

Author: Vincit Omnia Veritas

Check out MISCOPY.com for all Best Gore videos in one place. It's also a good alternative for those who don't care for my commentary.

50 thoughts on “Man Burns to a Crisp in His Chair as Fire Engulfs His Apartment”

    1. I used to not give much of a fuck for old ass people. But I became friend with a 75 yr old guy with parkinsons and I now have a new respect for those who’ve made it through this shitbag of a life.
      They have a hard time doing anything without physical pain. Especially escaping a fire.
      Burning alive is awful and I don’t wish it on anyone. Rest this motherfuckers soul:(

        1. @viking yea actually you’re right. My ex brother in law is a prickbitch piece of shit hole. It’d be a shame if their houses magically burnt down. Haha.
          @ferestha sorry my posts both went under you. Only the first one was a reply to you comment. Not sure why it did that. Except that maybe you’re just hotter than fuck and my phone likes the shit out of you.

    1. Do they have life insurance in Mexico?, it seems to me that since insurance companies hate to pay out at the best of times they would not set up shop in a place such as Mexico where they would be paying out every single day.

  1. He’s surrounded by pots and pans and has some type of electrical wire wrapped round his arm which is attached to the wall.

    Also, his facial expression suggests that he was aware of the fire ( unless he normally sleeps with a terrified look on his face) . Looks to me like he either was aware of fire but couldn’t escape/ move, or he woke up to find himself actually on fire.

    The wire round his wrist is disturbing. And why was his chair surrounded by pots and pans?

    Very odd.

    Horrible way to die.

    1. That was my first guess too, especially since SHC seems to happen to the elderly alot more than any other age group. When SHC happens it usually only burns the body and whatever surrounding area the body is touching whether it be a bed or chair, leaving everything else untouched. SHC fires appear to always start from within the torso and many times all that remains of the victim is their feet which are left intact and untouched by the fire. SHC victims also seem to always combust in resting postions such as in bed or sitting down. They’re also thought to be alive before combustion begins but for some reason they don’t ever put up a struggle. As much as I would like to belive this is a case of SHC he is sitting in a kitchen which is most likely the cause of the fire.

Leave a Reply