Brazilian police inspector Ranolfo Vieira Jr. said at a press conference that four people had been arrested in connection with a nightclub fire in Santa Maria which claimed the lives of 231 people. The Kiss club owner and two members of band Gurizada Fandangueira are among the arrested. The death toll has been amended from previously official 233.
Santa Maria Mayor Cezar Schirmer has declared a month-long period of mourning for the victims while Brazilian president Dilma Roussef has declared a three-day national period of mourning.
Most victims of the Kiss nightclub fire died from smoke inhalation or from being trampled to death by panicking crowd. As you can see from the photo above, there are no obvious burns on any of the victims. If I didn’t know this is a photo of a nightclub fire aftermath, I wouldn’t have guessed their deaths had anything to do with fire at all.
Props to Best Gore member Buffsmom for the photo. Corpses of more than 200 young people are lined up there for identification. Terrible tragedy.
What People Searched For To Land Here:
- station nightclub fire graphic photos
- asphyxiation bagged videos
- victims of the station nightclub
- The Station Nightclub Victims
- temperature inside the station nightclub fire
- Station Nightclub Victims bestgore com
- station nightclub disaster footage
- plastic bag suffocation porn pics
- plastic bag suffocation orgasm
- pictures of victims of station nightclub fire