California magician Wayne Houchin was on a TV show in the Dominican Republic when the host doused his head in a flammable fluid which quickly caught fire. The fireball caused the magician burns to the face, neck and hand. Because the video of the fuck up went viral on the internet, Wayne Houchin released the after accident photos of burns he’d suffered. As a magician, he’d never been this famous so it only makes sense.
On his Facebook page Wayne Houchin commented that doctors who are treating him don’t anticipate his face to form any permanent scars.
The burning happened on November 26, 2012 while filming for the “Closer To The Stars” TV show. Guest host Franklin Barazarte rubbed “Agua de Florida” – a highly flammable cologne used in Santeria rituals on the magician’s head and for some reason it quickly caught fire. It is unclear what ignited the liquid.
After the incident, Wayne Houchin said it was not a stunt but “a criminal act”, however he praised actions of the TV crew for quickly jumping in to save him.
Here’s a video of the incident which was not broadcast on the Dominican TV, but leaked onto the internet anyway:
And a gallery with a few photos, including shots Wayne Houchin posted to show the extent of his injuries:
What People Searched For To Land Here:
- child burned to death
- man burned alive best gore
- host of bestgore
- people burned
- best gore magician decapitation show
- best gore magic tricks gone wrong
- Magician Wayne Houchin burned during TV recording
- best gore magicians
- best gore magician videos
- maria santos gorrostieta sexually assaulted