Devotees Attending Ramdevera Fair Get Accidentally Electrocuted

Ramdevra is village in the state of Rajasthan in India. The village houses the temple dedicated to Baba Ramdevji – a saint who took Samadhi, ie conscious exit from his mortal body. He is regarded the incarnation of Lord Vishnu and is highly revered by people of all castes, creeds, and religious backgrounds. During the … Continue reading “Devotees Attending Ramdevera Fair Get Accidentally Electrocuted”

Two Painters Die Electrocuted While Painting Gas Station in Mato Grosso, Brazil

Two workers were electrocuted while painting a gas station in Campos de Júlio, a municipality in the state of Mato Grosso, located about 692 km from the state’s capital city of Cuiabá, in Brazil. The incident happened on Wednesday August 16, 2017. According to the Civil Police, the victims were identified as 24 year old … Continue reading “Two Painters Die Electrocuted While Painting Gas Station in Mato Grosso, Brazil”

Indian Man Nose Dives from Utility Pole After Accidental Electrocution

According to the information I got, this happened at Bodla crossing in Agra, India. The video shows a young man climbing up a utility pole, and then coming back down by way of gravity when an accidental electrocution puts an abrupt end to his adventure. The guy appears to literally nosedive, and judging by the … Continue reading “Indian Man Nose Dives from Utility Pole After Accidental Electrocution”

Man Being Electrocuted Dangles Up Utility Pole in Portland

In Portland, Oregon, a man was filmed dangling up a utility pole while being electrocuted. The incident occurred at the intersection of Southeast 122nd Avenue and Stark Street on Wednesday June 28, 2017. Callers to 911 reported the man climbed the pole, threw items from his pocket and was pulling at wires until a zap. … Continue reading “Man Being Electrocuted Dangles Up Utility Pole in Portland”

Turkish Man Climbing Utility Pole Gets Zapped, Falls Into Air Cushion

Apparently, this happened in Turkey. The video shows a man climbing a utility pole in what looks like a potential suicide drama attempt. Once he gets up on top, he touches a live wire with his shoulder and gets zapped. His limp body slides off and falls down, but by that time the firefighters already … Continue reading “Turkish Man Climbing Utility Pole Gets Zapped, Falls Into Air Cushion”

Cambodian Man Suffers Electrical Burns to Arms and Crotch

In the Preah Sdach District, Prey Veng Province, Cambodia, a man suffered serious electrical burns to both arms and the crotch area. One hand had to be amputated at the forearm, while the other remained attached, but swollen and the arm had to be sliced lengthwise to release the pressure. I don’t know if the … Continue reading “Cambodian Man Suffers Electrical Burns to Arms and Crotch”

Worker Fatally Electrocuted While Proofing Roof in Saltillo, Mexico

Juan Antonio Salazar Sanchez, who was proofing the roof of a vulcanizing shop, died after accidentally coming into contact with a high voltage power line. He was shocked with 13,200 Volts of raw electric power. Juan’s corpse was hanging off the roof ledge for several minutes, because his workmates did not have the means to … Continue reading “Worker Fatally Electrocuted While Proofing Roof in Saltillo, Mexico”

Man Climbs Utility Pole, Gets Electrocuted, Falls to Ground

I don’t know where the video is from, but the language sounds Spanish to me. It shows a man climbing a utility pole, almost immediately after he makes it to the top he gets electrocuted and then falls down to the ground. It looks as though when he sits on top, he deliberately reaches out … Continue reading “Man Climbs Utility Pole, Gets Electrocuted, Falls to Ground”

Man Gets Electrocuted and Falls Trying to Recover Corpse from Utility Pole

In India, a man was climbing a utility pole in order to recover a corpse of a man who had apparently been electrocuted up there. But as he was trying to untangle the corpse, he himself got zapped, turned limp and fell to the ground. It’s mind boggling that nobody shut the power completely off … Continue reading “Man Gets Electrocuted and Falls Trying to Recover Corpse from Utility Pole”

Painter on Roof Electrocuted When His Brush Pole Touches Power Lines

A painter apparently working off a rooftop touched the nearby power lines with the pole of his brush, and got electrocuted. The video shows smoke rising from his limp body as the electric current keeps frying his ass. I don’t know where the video is from, but Best Gore Member @Heisenberg101 noticed that at the … Continue reading “Painter on Roof Electrocuted When His Brush Pole Touches Power Lines”