Colombian Man Climbs High Tension Tower, Gets Zapped and Spun Around on Way Down

A 20 year old man climbed a high-tension tower and as he reached down from the upper set of wires to the lower set, he created a shortcut between the two and got fatally zapped. As he dropped down, he hit the middle arm of the tower and got spun around. This happened in the … Continue reading “Colombian Man Climbs High Tension Tower, Gets Zapped and Spun Around on Way Down”

Thai Man Miraculously Survives Electrocution from Wiring Near Fish Pond

CCTV video from Bangkok, Thailand shows a man named Khajornsak Thepsen being electrocuted while working on wiring near a fish pond at his home. The electricity made Khajornsak uncontrollably tense up and fall into the pond. His head disappeared under the water, though the cigarette he had in his mouth stuck out. A family member … Continue reading “Thai Man Miraculously Survives Electrocution from Wiring Near Fish Pond”

Mexican Cops Put On Show of Sparks Getting Electrocuted on Street

In the free and sovereign state of Morelos (that’s its official title), México, two cops put on a show for commuters when they got electrocuted and began twitching and throwing sparks around. According to the info I got, the electrocution was “sparked” by the cops screwing something up while installing a module of sorts. Props … Continue reading “Mexican Cops Put On Show of Sparks Getting Electrocuted on Street”

Brazilian Man Keeps Being Fried by Electricity on Top of Utility Post for Minute

In Brazil, a presumably suicidal man climbed up a utility pole and messed around the live wires. Eventually, he made a shortcut with his body and got zapped. We’ve seen similar situations multiple times before, but in the previous cases, the person got zapped for a second and fell to the ground. The fellow in … Continue reading “Brazilian Man Keeps Being Fried by Electricity on Top of Utility Post for Minute”

Naked Woman Climbs Utility Pole, Lands on Ground with Snatch to Camera After Zap

According to the info I got, this happened in the Philippines. The video shows a woman, apparently high on drugs, naked on top of a utility pole. She keeps messing around, grabbing various wires and moving from a wire to a wire. Eventually, after climbing to the top of the pole, she grabs the wrong … Continue reading “Naked Woman Climbs Utility Pole, Lands on Ground with Snatch to Camera After Zap”

Worker Electrocuted While Fixing Wires on Utility Pole in Argentina

This CCTV video allegedly from Argentina shows a worker fixing overhead power-lines on top of a utility pole when he suddenly stiffens up, as his mates try in vain to free him from the grip of the electric current that somehow went live on him. According to the info I got, the worker got killed … Continue reading “Worker Electrocuted While Fixing Wires on Utility Pole in Argentina”

Man Sitting in Hole Slowly Executed with Machine Gun

No backinfo, but this looks like it was filmed somewhere in the Middle East. It shows a man sitting in a hole partially filled with garbage, as his captors execute him allegedly with a machine gun. It would appear that the killers wanted to make the man in the hole suffer, so while he was … Continue reading “Man Sitting in Hole Slowly Executed with Machine Gun”

20 Year Old Fatally Electrocuted While Frolicking with Friends in Fountain

A 20 year old man died after suffering an electric shock at Praça Pompílio Silva, in the center of the municipality of Santo Augusto, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil. The victim was identified as Félix dos Santos Soares. According to the Civil Police, Felix and a friend bathed in the fountain of the Square, when … Continue reading “20 Year Old Fatally Electrocuted While Frolicking with Friends in Fountain”

12 Year Old Boy Electrocuted Due to People Stealing Electricity with Hooks

This happen in Bihar, India. A 12 years old boy was electrocuted by dropped live wires while riding his bicycle. According to Best Gore member @sagar_jungrana72: This happens because people of that place try to steal electricity by using hooks(you can see hooks attached to the wire). Most uncivilized and uneducated people in India do … Continue reading “12 Year Old Boy Electrocuted Due to People Stealing Electricity with Hooks”

Devotees Attending Ramdevera Fair Get Accidentally Electrocuted

Ramdevra is village in the state of Rajasthan in India. The village houses the temple dedicated to Baba Ramdevji – a saint who took Samadhi, ie conscious exit from his mortal body. He is regarded the incarnation of Lord Vishnu and is highly revered by people of all castes, creeds, and religious backgrounds. During the … Continue reading “Devotees Attending Ramdevera Fair Get Accidentally Electrocuted”