Young Indian Man Burned by Electricity at Train Station

The strange love affair between the Indian people and trains seems to have no limits. If they don’t get mangled by trains, they get beheaded by trains, get their legs cut off by trains, commit suicides by trains, or ride trains like tools and get killed. Young man in this video got allegedly burned by … Continue reading “Young Indian Man Burned by Electricity at Train Station”

Clumsy Dutchman Dies After Falling into Jacuzzi with Electric Lamp

CCTV video from Hua Hin in Thailand shows 66 year old Dutchman Horst Holger electrocuting himself after his clumsy ass fell into jacuzzi with an electric lamp. The Dutchman died in the tub after the not so impressive aquatics routine. Strange to see a foreigner die in Thailand not by the hand of a Thai. … Continue reading “Clumsy Dutchman Dies After Falling into Jacuzzi with Electric Lamp”

Worker Electrocuted by Pushing Scaffold Into Overhead Powerlines

Three workers were pushing a scaffold and were trying to be careful with overhead power lines, but the scaff touched the live wire, closing the circuit with the ground. Two workers quickly released the hold on the scaffold, but one held too tight, and once the current started to flow through his body, it seized … Continue reading “Worker Electrocuted by Pushing Scaffold Into Overhead Powerlines”

South African Copper Thief Turns Darker Than He Was Before

In South Africa, a copper thief on a mission to screw a bunch of people by stealing wires used to deliver electricity to their homes, put his filthy hands into a transformer, but all he transformed was himself into a darker piece of shit than he was before. For the most part, that is, as … Continue reading “South African Copper Thief Turns Darker Than He Was Before”

Worker Pushes Scaffold Into Overhead Power Lines, Gets Electrocuted

A worker electrocuted himself by pushing the scaffold he was working with into overhead power lines. The fuck up was in an essence identical to this trio’s. The message should be very clear to everyone working on a scaffolding – always check and double check by having somebody else look for overhead powerlines before moving … Continue reading “Worker Pushes Scaffold Into Overhead Power Lines, Gets Electrocuted”

African Thief Suffers Serious Burns Trying to Steal Copper Wire

South African friend Luke sums up the video in his own words: What we have here is a sizzled darkie from an African country, I assume an equatorial one, considering the dark skin (where there don’t appear to be burns). I’m not sure if this is a common practice in the States or wherever, but … Continue reading “African Thief Suffers Serious Burns Trying to Steal Copper Wire”

Worker Installing Cameras on Utility Poles Electrocuted, Safety Harness Prevents Escape

Earlier today, in the city of Caloocan, the Philippines, a worker installing CCTV cameras on utility poles accidentally made contact with the transformer and got zapped. The worker was attached to the pole with a “safety” harness, but because of the harness, he was having trouble dgetting out of that situation, nevermind having thousands of … Continue reading “Worker Installing Cameras on Utility Poles Electrocuted, Safety Harness Prevents Escape”

Two People, Including 7 Year Old Child Electrocuted on Boracay Island, Philippines

Two people, including a seven year old girl, were electrocuted on Boracay Island in Malay, Aklan Saturday morning. Authorities identified the fatalities as 31 year old Christina Matillano, and 7 year old Analyn Salibio. Initial reports said a live wire from an electric post tripped and hit the victims in Barangay Yapak at around 9am … Continue reading “Two People, Including 7 Year Old Child Electrocuted on Boracay Island, Philippines”

Tony Receives Medical Treatment for Electrical Burns on Arm

Remember Tony – the non-lineman who decided to fix the power outage despite not having any training, and got burned by the electric current? Best Gore member @SVilas, who sent us the original pictures of Tony’s injuries, sent a follow up video of Tony receiving medical treatment for the burns. Hey Tony, best of luck … Continue reading “Tony Receives Medical Treatment for Electrical Burns on Arm”

Man Burned by Electricity While Attempting to Restore Power

Today’s edition of Best Gore Members Rock is brought to you by Best Gore member @SVilas, whose uncle got zapped and burned by the electric current while attempting to restore power after it went out: This is Tony, a relative of mine. He lives in the border between Brazil and Paraguay. Tony was at home … Continue reading “Man Burned by Electricity While Attempting to Restore Power”