Draining of Burn Blister Caused by Stepping on Soldering Gun

Today’s edition of Best Gore Members Rock is brought to you by Best Gore member @lifeisdeath, who stepped on a soldering gun with a bare foot, and drained the burn blister by popping it with a needle: January 4th – I was working drunk outside repairing TVs and amplifiers. I left my soldering iron on … Continue reading “Draining of Burn Blister Caused by Stepping on Soldering Gun”

Worker Pushing Boxes Into Industrial Shredder with Feet Gets Sucked In

In the city of Shah Alam in Selangor, Malaysia, a foreign worker was killed after his lower body was sucked into an industrial shredded and minced up. The incident happened in a cardboard box factory. It is understood that the worker was a 25 years old Nepalese man. His job was to feed boxes set … Continue reading “Worker Pushing Boxes Into Industrial Shredder with Feet Gets Sucked In”

Video of Fireworks Explosions at San Pablito Market in Tultepec, Mexico

On Tuesday, December 20, 2016, a series of fireworks explosions lit up the San Pablito Artisanal Pyrotechnics Market in Tultepec, about 40 km north of Mexico City in Mexico. The market was busy with people buying fireworks for the holidays, resulting in high death toll. As of this post, at least 32 people were confirmed … Continue reading “Video of Fireworks Explosions at San Pablito Market in Tultepec, Mexico”

Chinese Worker Sucked Into Machine and Spun Round and Round

CCTV video from a workplace in China shows the worker getting suck into a machine and spun round and round and round and round… Wearing loose clothing while working on machines with fast spinning bits is a sure fire recipe for disaster. Props to Best Gore member @hugsthemuffin for the video:

Clumsy Man Using Angle Grinder Cuts His Hand

DIY Master presents – a clumsy idiot who has no business using power tools on his own. The CCTV video shows the man attempting to use an angle grinder, but he wasn’t holding the tool firmly enough and as soon as the disc touched the pallet, the tool kicked back and cut his hand.

Worker Pulled Into and Passed Full Length Through Spinning Lathe

CCTV video apparently from China shows a worker getting pulled into a spinning lathe. The machine sucks his whole body in and passes him full length through the rollers. The worker reportedly died, which is not rally surprising. It would appear that it was his shirt that got caught in the revolving bit and before … Continue reading “Worker Pulled Into and Passed Full Length Through Spinning Lathe”

Inmate Stuck in Food Slot After Failed Attempt to Escape

The video depicts an inmate who tried to escape from the police cell through the food slot, but got stuck and couldn’t proceed neither forward nor backwards. He looks really uncomfortable in that hole. I don’t know for sure where the video is from, but it could be the good ole Brazil. Props to Best … Continue reading “Inmate Stuck in Food Slot After Failed Attempt to Escape”

Woman Delivering Food to Inmates in Overcrowded Brazilian Prison Gets Grabbed

A CCTV video from overcrowded Brazilian prison shows a woman delivering food to inmates getting grabbed by an inmate by her hair. At least three inmates reportedly tried to grab the woman, ripping strands of her hair off. The woman tried to unholster the gun, but being a woman, by the time she got it … Continue reading “Woman Delivering Food to Inmates in Overcrowded Brazilian Prison Gets Grabbed”

Industrial Steel Worker Has Finger Cut Off Between Two Plates

Today’s edition of Best Gore Members Rock is brought to you by Best Gore member @Papa-X, who is an industrial steel worker and got his finger cut off between two plates. Thanks for sharing the pics with us, @papa-x. Make sure you check your privilege. The Workplace Accidents section on Best Gore is almost exclusively … Continue reading “Industrial Steel Worker Has Finger Cut Off Between Two Plates”

Two Children Killed by Decorative Pillars in Cambodia

On December 1, 2016, two children were killed by those Buddhist decorative pillars (not sure what they’re called in English, but in Khmer they’re “reantevta“) in Cambodia. 8 year old boy died on the spot in Prek Russey, Takmao District in Kandal Province. 5 year old girl from Kampong Chhnang was taken to hospital where … Continue reading “Two Children Killed by Decorative Pillars in Cambodia”