This video shows the opposite of what we’re used to seeing from Brazil – people trying to help another and losing their lives doing it. Unfortunately, an extra death could have been easily prevented in this case. Hard to say whether it’s the lack of common sense or lack of education that are to blame.
What we have here was a man trimming trees with a machete. He was slicing protruding branches but didn’t pay proper attention of the power lines. One of his swings caught a live wire and electrocuted him on the spot. His friend with help of a few neighbors tried to pull him out of the danger when said friend touched the high voltage wire hanging off the post.
You can see sparks on his skin as electric current runs through his body, sending him down to the ground. Woman in yellow shorts gets a zap trying to pull him out but gets out of there before it could electrocute her too. Others try to help the frying man with sticks but it’s not working out. Soon the body starts producing smoke – a clear sign that when the electricity takes a hold of a human, the consequences are brutal.
What People Searched For To Land Here:
- japanese girl roasted alive
- virginia tech shooting best gore
- man gets electrocuted
- orgish bestgore
- mundonarco 2013
- man getting electrocuted
- burn alive best gore
- man gets electrocuted by wire
- wiringman fucks lady while wiring in house play video in mobile
- best gore firemen electrocuted