This must be the most spectacular death by high voltage electrocution ever filmed on video. The guy was killed instantly and went in the most fashionable way. The fact that even after he dropped dead his limp body stayed on the roof of a train makes it so much more spectacular. On a positive note – he didn’t suffer a thing. Extremely high voltage rushed through his body in an instant burning his heart to crisp as soon as he touched the cable. Many electrocutions are painful (execution by electrocution) but this one was painless and instant. Before he realized what the hell he did, his lights were out for good with a spectacular firecracker show. I’m positive this took place in India, even though I don’t speak any Indian, however people in the video look like Indians to me. Perhaps someone will be able to confirm that.
So this guy was on the roof of a train obviously goofing off. He probably wanted to play a big jock and it kind of worked for a second when he got up and took his last walk. Performing idiotic jock walk on a train roof is in itself a good enough reason to die and as seen in video – higher power wanted it that way. Maybe he insulted the Indian God of Trains and he struck him with his mighty hand electrocuting him on the spot.
He obviously didn’t mean to touch the overhead cable. The promenade was meant to be a show off but it backfired – literally. He was like – look, a cable… I wonder what happens if I touched it. And then oops… and he spoke no more but offered the camera an unrehearsed human bulb trick.
If you look closely at the video, it seems as though his head was on fire. I swear I can see flames there. Perhaps his hair caught fire after the electrocution turned him into a fireball for a second. There also seems to be blood flowing down the train which is likely the result of an impact his head sustained after it dropped dead on the roof. But the most spectacular part is the smoke rising from his body long after electrocution. At least I think it’s coming form his body, unless his feet crisped metal roof of the train to a point that it steamed. Poor guy, he surely couldn’t have wished for a faster death. Afterall, getting burned instantly by electrocution is surely less agonizing that going through torture of getting burned slowly.
Thanks crysec for video 😉
What People Searched For To Land Here:
- electrocution video
- death by electrocution
- electrocution videos
- best gore electrocution
- gore vids
- suicide by electrocution
- electrocuted video
- death videos gore
- instant death