In India, a man was climbing a utility pole in order to recover a corpse of a man who had apparently been electrocuted up there. But as he was trying to untangle the corpse, he himself got zapped, turned limp and fell to the ground.
It’s mind boggling that nobody shut the power completely off so the man can safely recover the corpse. Instead, he went up there with the deadly current merrily flowing through the wires, while he’s forced to drag himself up the pole with his own hands cause the ladder was too short, and then had to balance himself on the small space that was available to him on top of the pole.
Props to Best Gore member @carborandom for the video: