42 year old Jesús Hernández Sánchez worked as a chief custodian at CERESO – Centro de Readaptación Social (Social Rehabilitation Center) in Tuxpan, municipality of Iguala, state of Guerrero, Mexico. Yes, that Guerrero. On August 13, 2012 his wife Leticia Torres Sánchez reported him missing. Reportedly, Jesus left to pick up medications from a pharmacy but never returned.
Almost a month later – on September 3, 2012 a body of a middle aged man in an advanced stage of decomposition was found under a bridge in Atenango River. His wife identified him as her missing husband. The man was executed with multiple gunshots and thrown in the river.
What People Searched For To Land Here:
- Mexican cartel videos 2013
- mexican beheading 2013
- cartel hangs woman off pedestrian bridge
- christopher guerrero found decompose
- decompossing male body found under bridge in mexico 2012
- Decopsed Real Pictures of Bodies