Last weekend, four people fell victim to the drug cartel violence in Estado de México, of whom three were killed by La Familia Michoacana. There was no narcomensaje with the fourth so it is not certain who was behind his execution.
The three victims were gunned down in the intersection of Corrido del Norte and Marieta in the colony of Benito Juárez, Nezahualcóyotl. Narcomensaje left with their corpses bore the following text:
Entiendan, la plaza es sólo nuestra, no sean necios. Att. La Familia F.M.
According to Jewgle translate, the meaning of the text is:
Understand, the square is only ours, are not fools. Att. The Family F.M.
City officials learned from eye witnesses that an unidentified vehicle approached the intersection, three men were pulled out and quickly executed before the gunmen got back in and fled.
The victims were identified as 45 year old Leobardo Ortiz and brothers Juan and Antonio García Vera, 33 and 28 years old respectively.
The following day, another man was executed with Goat Horns while walking along the streets in the La Perla Reforma colony in Nezahualcoyotl. The unidentified victim was a male approximately 35 years old.
What People Searched For To Land Here:
- best gore la familia michoacana
- latin american drug war execution and tourture videos
- bestgore famlia michuacana cartel videos
- bestgore sicarios de la familia michuacana
- mexican cartel la familia michoacana videos
- la familia michoacana peals face off
- photos de el cartel familia michoacana
- la familia michoacana cartel picture
- is familia michoacana still active
- headshot murdes suicide