Addicted to you

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Addicted to you

This topic contains 28 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Hoping for Nemesis 4 days, 18 hours ago.

• Author

KendraBee
    Participant

anyone else addicted to bestgore?

find myself checking the forums all the time these days. you guys are great. <3

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

Yeh me too. The forums have been my favourite for some time now.

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

@kendrabee
      @hopingfornemesis

Starting to get disgruntled. So many of the good guys going or gone. I lurked here from BG’s very early days until this year and I’m thinking of returning to that status for a while.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

do stay @psychotherapist. I like you as does @kendrabee above and i know many others do to.

I can only banter with a few people and just squashed bodies etc are not going to cut the mustard.

WestLos
    Participant

@psychotherapist
    I’ve always enjoyed your commenting.
    Keep it coming. I learned about ‘Beef Flaps’ from you.
    If nothing else.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@psychotherapist, I told you she is bewitchingly beautiful but i have been there done that.

Being born desirable and maintaining it are relatively effort-less. I want to see how she thinks and feels. Now that keeps me tossing and turning at night!

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

@hopingfornemesis Ah, trying to find the inner side of things, I see. A wise decision.

Btw, are you a writer? Even if it’s only for yourself? Just curious because of how you put things.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@psychotherapist, No but have always wanted to. I especially want to write a book on geopolitics and history. However, i love well-written fiction as well and also satires etc

You?

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

I came ,i saw and one day i will conquer

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.