BestGore Females

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies BestGore Females

Tagged: 

This topic contains 226 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  PsychoTheRapist 1 week, 5 days ago.

• Author

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

makeEver notice how most of the females on this site, have their painted faces as their profile pic while most male profiles are not their face? Women are always trying to seduce and exploit using sexual suggestive behavior. This is how they get males to agree with them and do their bidding. Appearance is everything to the human female. But let me guess; you do it for yourselves? Lol

Terry3xo
    Participant

Yes it is interesting that you bring this topic up but for now I am more upset with the likes of Facebook and Instagram post. WE GET IT BITCH, YOU HAVE AN ASS AND TITS AND WEAR $10 OF MAKEUP PRODUCTS A DAY. Its all an ego thing

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

The weird thing is, that they confuse things they were born with like, vagina and ass cheeks as if it’s something they accomplished. Lol *sarc -I can’t stand Facebook! Never could. EVERYONE I knew, had it. They all acted as I was weird for not. Now it seems it is becoming chic or cool to NOT have one. God I hate the herd mind. I am like you. i purposely leave my cell phone home when I venture out so I am not sucked into it when I should be alert to my surroundings. The herd are always on Facebook. Privacy to me, along with boundaries are paramount. Thanks for your input.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  lYUNGHITLERl.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

I agree with all the facebook and privacy thing.

With regards to women and makeup ,i think it is also just that women are more personal than men and so show real life photos of themselves.men just dont care as much and just think yeh a symbol will do fine!

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

No offense, but that’s called white knighting, What you’re doing. Based on all the evidence on social media- your argument appeals to our emotional sense I.E. justification. While my argument appeals to our intellectual sense I.E. rationalization.
        I could make many excuses and deflection on the superficiality of females but I don’t. No one should. That is why their ego keeps growing. I will however hold them accountable to their dysfunctional ways as they hold males very accountable. The pictures aren’t because they are more personal, they are because they are vain, superficial beings seeking attention for at the moment, I don’t care to write about further. Thanks for your input.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@lYUNGHITLERl

You talk about using intellect. You posed question of why chicks like photos .i gave you an additional potential reason.

I think most reasonable people would agree with me about my response being well thought out a.k.a intellectual.

But hey, we dont have to agree on everything.
        Thats ok.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

It’s fine dude, you justified and I rationalized. There is a difference. No big deal. I didnt expect more than
        Two people to agree with me. Evidence says it’s more than just being personal that’s all I’m saying. In a sens I guess it very well is personal to females since everything they do is for them! Cheers

Mr Spock
        Participant

Well I think most of the guys don’t want to put their proper face pics on their profile mainly in case their employers, friends or family find out they are on here and see what they’ve typed and give them a bit of a hard time about it.

My best friend stumbled onto this site and mentioned that there was an annoying, pompous, holier-than-thou pseudo-asshole twat called “Mr Spock” who reminded him of me, and jokingly asked if it was me. Of course, I denied it flat.

The Best Gore females in here generally don’t anything cUntroversial, so they don’t mind if they get found out. Hence they don’t mind putting pics of themselves up.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  Mr Spock.

Mr Spock
        Participant

Hopefully my friend is not reading the above comment. Chances are 1 in 20.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@mrspock
        Well said mrspock. P.s. i love original startrek series.
        I reckon captain kirk was a great example of being a good leader.

Mr Spock
        Participant

Indeed Kirk was a great leader. Always going by his hunches, never one to follow the herd, daring to up the ante. Always knowing which rules should be broken, despite any logical advice from the unemotional Spock, or sentimentality from Bones McCoy.

I saw the Star Trek (2009) movie. In most Hollywood movies, the hero is an all-conquering male. Yet in this one, Kirk gets beaten up in every fight he finds himself in, challenging that preconception. And yet he always comes over as a total Dude.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@mrspock
        Perfect description of why i love him!

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

@mrspock, (not Mrs Pock)….according to this post, heterosexual women are busy spreading venereal diseases which we manufacture ourselves but definitely do NOT get from men. Oh, and I’m posting this picture of myself NOT because I like it, but because I am trying to seduce you. Even tho I don’t even know what you look like….
        Oh, and you men CAN’T show your faces because you are busy doing important man stuff here and can’t afford to be seen, but us womenz are just here to make sammiches and knit and do other unimportant women stuff. I got all that right?

Mr Spock
        Participant

LOL. Not quite, Lucy.
        Of course it takes two to tango, so some men will have STDs too.

And I think if you like to, there’s no problem with posting your pics on line.
        Then again if someone does not put up their pic online, it doesn’t mean they are ugly or deformed, it just means they don’t have a decent pic to hand. Also If you have the stage name of Hans Landa, for example, it usually makes sense to have an avatar of Hans Landa, it just looks a little odd if it’s a pic of someone else i.e. you :). However, I might or might not put up a real pic of me at some point.

You, in particular, do not type in any racist, homophobic, blasphemous or sexist stuff so even if your employer found you in here (and that’s a BIG ‘if’), you might not be in trouble.
        A lot of guys in here might, hence the greater need for anonymity. I might be ok too, just about.

Somehow Lucy, I can’t quite imagine you agreeing to make a sammitch for any man, or even knitting 🙂

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

I can ,for the right guy!

@loosythepussy
        @mrspock

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Do you really think, if women had a common profile pic of a drawing and did NOT alert to being female, that their comments would get replied to nearly as much as the opposite case? I have seen thes kind of studies and even broke down the data on a pals Facebook test. Males flock to the female commenter and a person can see the disgusting males attempting to be validated while the female is feeding her Solipsistic ego. The men are nothing more than stimuli reacting to stimulation, while the female is feeding. It’s really gross when you pay attention. This is in most males and females so I don’t expect most to understand. Women hate being left out or overlooked so they advertise the female sexual being. Without that advertising, they are forgotten. Which is also very sad indeed because they could be much more.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

Actually i did not justify.i simply gave you an additional reason to the one you posited.i never said women dont put sexy photos on to attract men etc,they do,i just said there may be an additional reason and gave one.

As for facebook data ,i agree.they have known about this for years and likes and shares are unconscious reward mechansims to keep people on such platforms.
      It is disgusting seeing everyone on their phones and ipads etc and not being able to start a conversation with a stranger.

Its all new world order and i call them zuckerbergs zombies for that reason. That is for another time however.

thedre
        Participant

@ Hopingingfornemesis
        I would not bother even replying to his comments anymore Brother. And Simply Because, he just seams to have an Answer for Anything, and Everything that you will come out with, if you continue writing, and expressing “YOUR PERSONAL” point of view anyways. Furthermore,,, he seams to have a surreal, and uncanny need, for having the last word in this, or any topic, no matter what you say, or how you say it, to begin with, my Good Man! But Even Though i have decided to enter into This discussion, that i deemed to be, a Completely Ridiculous, and a Non Factual Based One, that has “YOU STATING” that most, or all, of The Girls On Here, (Are Nothing More, Than Sexual Predator Type, Monkey-Branching, Cock Magnets) That have only posted their Avatar Pictures to Attract, and Seduce The Opposite Sex, is just Plain Ludicrous , to say the least! So I will reply **Rationally, And Intelligently** To this Forum Page, But i will do so, very *reluctantly* as do not like to join in and agree with others on their views if they (do not necessary reflect mine,) just to feel accepted, & a feeling of belonging. And this is Ultimately why i “usually” do not like to entertain ANY Posts, or Comments that Needlessly Attack, Or Insult My Beloved B-G Sisters, for no apparent reason whatsoever. But, i have done so, in the recent past, and just to be clear, (On A Very Few Occasions) When replying to a couple of comments in Mark,s Forum pages. And i did so partly because They,,, **Unlike Your Baseless One** had an Incredible, and Plentiful Amount, of Intelligent well Written, Credible, and Statistical Research Information Attached to them. And also because of the fact that it was Directly Related to some of the Past, and Negative Experiences, that I Myself, had personally endured, But Unfortunately Have Had To go through, during some of my past Relationships with their Infidelity. And, as a result, i felt that it made it completely ok in my mind to comment on. And finally, the last reason why i chose to comment on Mark,s was simply because, it had to do with Some Of the unknown to myself, just Women Out There in General, that were not involved, or related to the Women on here, and that i never got to know for many, many, Long Years on here, (Unlike Yours Does,) that i have become Very Attached to, and have begun to Love, And Respect just like My Own
        B-G Sisters, that i always refer them to,,, “”AND NOT WHORES.”” And i can honestly say that i would say the exact same thing the Male Members, or (My Beloved B-G Brothers) if they were being needlessly Attacked, and for no apparent reason on here. on here if the Topic was related to them. So i sincerely hope that after he reads this comment, (If He Does At All, To Begin With, That Is,) that he will begin to overcome his excessive need for Attention, and will begin do so, by obtaining in other ways, instead of using Our B-G Members, *”Men, or Women”* on here, to do so. Now,,, I have myself On a couple of Occasions, in the past, been a Victim of Infidelity, So I would think twice before Ever calling “MYSELF” Some Stupid Sucker, Sheeple, or Fucking Cuck, Pal,,, for the simple reason that i “DO NOT”, and “WILL NOT” myself choose to put ALL WOMEN in the same basket, as yourself, and many others do. And the Sad Fact that many only do so just because some other members do it, only wanting to suck-up to them, While getting their Full Attention, and Praise for doing so, makes me laugh Big-Time because they are the ones that have become the true, and (Ultimate Sheeple Themselves.) And For Following Them around just like a Herd Of Real Sheep’s are known to do, lol, instead of thinking for themselves,,, makes it so damn easy for me to pick them out of a crowd, and completely Disregard altogether. Cause as @acneska has always stated in writing, on her own Profile Page,,, *(To Use Your Own Brain)* has always been so damn true. And as A Mature 52 Year Old Man, i tend to think that i have much more Life Experiences Involving The Opposite Sex, Than You will ever undoubtedly end-up having, because of your generalizing, unless of course, (You Are A Gay-lord, that is.) But by Living a (Seemingly Fun For Now, while still young) life that is only Sexually Driven in nature, it will become, “as mine did later on,” of a completely meaningless One, that became Filled With Misery, Depression, and a Feeling of loneliness, that eventually filled me with this fear, and an awful feeling inside, of myself ending-up growing old alone, With no family, or kids of my own, around to love, and cherish, as i got older my friend, and i started pondering to myself “What The Meaning Of Life Truly Is,” and this is when i began to ask myself this most important question,,, (And You Eventually, And Inadvertently Will Too),,, If You Have Ultimately Fulfilled your Role By Being a Good, And Decent, And Fun-Loving Human Being”” And What Would You Then Answer??? Well duhhh,,, i Did Anally Fuck About 200+ Women In Me Life, And, duhhh,,, And Smoked a Fuck-load of Good Weed, (KUSH) While Doing So, duhh,,,, REALLY??? Is this what you want your legacy to be ??? I Would love Nothing More, then to speak with you in 30 years or so, just curious to see whatever became of you, cause their is a very good chance that you could very well have ended-up in a relationship, with maybe even little kids running around you, 🙂 And lets not forget for one minute, that even though i had gone thru all this hell, and crap, including having had some of my hard earned resources drained from 2 Bitches, and One Divorce, that today, as an older, and always Maturing Man, that i still refuse to think that ALL Humans are Bad, whether mMle or Female.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  thedre.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@thedre

Dre ,i misunderstand. Are you chewing me out? Why?

thedre
        Participant

No, my good man,, not whatsoever, but the exact opposite instead, lol, 🙂
        But you are welcome nonetheless brother,lol.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@theadre
        Ok.dre. that is one long post mon frere! You must have writers cramp.all good of course and valid.

It comes down to what you said. It is about balance and moderation and even wisdom. Not all men who have been cheated on stay bitter and/or twisted. Most move on and are philosophical about it.

Just the fact that you can talk about being cheated on tells me you are very mature and can see the big picture.
        I know i may be abused by others saying im sucking up your backside but i do not care. Im a manly man and my friends know that being easily manipulated by peer-group pressure is not one of my faults. Ill say and do generally what is right if i think i should.

I dont know people long enough here as i would like as you know,and am not a psychotherapist but my first thoughts in what appears to be irrational woman -hating is the woman -hater has been very hurt by a woman ,women or even mother in the past or they cannot accept being possibly gay.

Till next time and topic.au revoir. I hope i spelled that right.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

False accusation! you are not the first to attempt to dismiss mgtow men with that claim though. everyone is talking about the poor ladies and their feelings…..While i am talking about the FEMALES for the boys and men! I really simply just care about my gender and the abuse and misandry they suffer in our society.If you do not care then look the otherway and keep pretending. But i will not. Even if my life is bubbles, I understand how other males are disregarded and abused so I will stand for them even if they can not see it. I do not agree with violence and exploitation! and most of you are ok with it, obviously! Who cares? I know many many men who do!

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Try to lay off using ad hominem attacks….. that is indicative of inferior intelligence.

thedre
        Participant

@YUNGHITLER (Imposter)

🙂 ???YOU MAD BRO???? 🙂

thedre
        Participant

@YUNGHITLER (Imposter)
        An Intelligent Man Always Admits His Mistakes, And He Then Quickly, And Sincerely, Apologizes For His Shortcomings, Just As I did A Few Minutes Ago, When I Was Informed About It, And Thankfully, By @hopingfornemesis Himself. And, He Did So By Telling Another Intelligent Man To Inform Him Of It. But On The Other hand,,, A Seemingly Unintelligent Man is usually,,,**(NOW LISTEN UP HERE, CAUSE YOU JUST MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING,LOL)** one that is a “Total-Faking-Sheeple” That Tries Desperately To Imitate Others, (Or In This Case),,, *The Real Men on B-G* Now Whether Or Not They Are Into MGTOW Or Not, Is Completely Irrelevant, And Makes Absolutely No Difference Whatsoever, But What Truly Does Make A Huge Difference,,, *My Curly-Little-Haired, & Four-Legged-Friend* Is When, They Are Truly Passionate For What They Ultimately Believe In, And It Is Close To Their Hearts, And Not In Their Asses. Just Like That “Big Fat Cock” Still Lodged Inside Yours Is,,, Ya Know??? Butt What Is Really Sad, And Much, Much Worse, Is When You Know That This Cock Is Is, And Has Always Been, Much Larger Than Yours, And The Fact That It Belongs To Your Much Younger Brother. 🙁

thedre
        Participant

@YUNGHITLER

Your MOM Just Called, Yet-Again,,, And She Wants Her Dildo,,,AND,,,Your Sister,s Panties Back,
        So Call Her Da-Fuck Back F.F.S. Dudess.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

DRE, Your virtue signaling is off the charts. The only sheep are the clueless cucks in this thread who deny the dysfuntinal attributes of females……To which not just me but others believe, that you do it for FEMALE validation. You are not my brother- YOU ARE AN ENEMY OF MEN> You are the definition of a mangina!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  lYUNGHITLERl.

thedre
        Participant

Go Fuck yourself, as you are not worth my time, and I have seen right through your Fake bullshittery since day one.
        Enemy of Men, You Say,, bwa,ha,ha, You Fucking Kid-Clown Ya! Or Bawwww,,,Bawww, i should say to you instead,lol,lol.

thedre
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis,
        I did make a Mistake brother, when i said that when (YOU STATED THAT THE GIRLS WERE PREDATORS,) And I Am Sorry For This, Because I Meant That Other HITLER Guy/Girl/Sheeple, or Whatever Da-Fuck It Is, That, As My Sister @itsplaster was so right in saying That Should Not Even Associate Himself with HITLER because HITLER himself would turn over in his grave, if he saw who, or what was doing So.
        So Again,,,Please Accept “My Sincerest Apology” @hopingfornemesis For Making This Awful Mistake. 🙁 I Could blame it on my FRENCH But i will not lie, and do so, cause i am a better person than this, but what i will say, it was just too damn lazy to review properly this long rant, of mine and as a result of not doing so, i fucked-up and Posted-It, but it Was NEVER INTENDED, my good Man.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Its ok dre. I make heaps of fat finger spelling errors on this forum and then kick myself later for not noticing them earlier! Haha hag
        @thedre

thedre
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis,

Thanks My Good Man. 🙂 Because I Knew,,, (Or, at the very least,,, I Hoped),,, that you would understand, and Therefore Forgive Me, for this, (What Was For Myself), A Very Embarrassing Momentary Lapse Of Reason, And Of Sheer Laziness On My Part, For Not reviewing It First! 🙁

And You Know What They Say “About the Men With Big Fingers, Or Feet” Eh, Bro???,lol. And If you don,t know,,, then just ask @Lucuthepoosy, or,,, just ask any of the Other Ladies on here, for that matter, cause they will surely shed some light on it for ya! Because they,,, will undoubtedly know how to answer it, Correctly, Efficiently, And By adding Some Flair To their Witty Reply, lol. 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  thedre.

Popped Bubble
      Participant

This.

thedre
        Participant

@poppedbubble
        Ha,ha,ha! Ca cet drole, ma belle Quebecqouise, parce que en plus ca va luis faire fermer sa grosse guelle peut etre?? lol. Pas de photo pour tois meme
        Et puis,,, ca va le faire chier encore plus que nous parlos en Francais je pense, puis cet bein bons pour ce petit Chien Sale lol. *Bien fais Fille*, parce que je suis sur qu,ons parle d,une pettite tapette, non? lol. BRAVO! 🙂

Popped Bubble
        Participant

@thedre 😁
        Je suis un peu trop paresseuse parfois pour traduire tout ce que j’ai en tête en français et je finis par écrire qu’un seul mot haha. Je trouve triste qu’autant d’hommes ici sur BG est perdu tout espoir en la gent féminine. Il est vrai que malheureusement je vois beaucoup de femmes (pas sur BG mais dans la vie de tout les jours) agir de manière à leur donner raison (slutty behavior, steadily monkeybranching, etc.) Mais je connais aussi un paquet de femmes qui ne corresponde pas du tout à cette definition. J’imagine aussi que j’aurais plus de reponses si j’utilisais une photo de moi-même, car une jeune trentenaire qui parait bien, mais je ne veux pas embarquer dans ce jeu et que mes commentaires soit considéré comme venant seulement d’un “vagin” avec aucune personnalité et qui compte seulement sur sa belle apparence. Ce n’est pas le cas. Nous avons été élevés (moi et ma petite soeur) par notre père, et je crois qu’il a réussi à nous inculqué de ne pas devenir des “fucking cunts”, à être nous même et ne pas se fier aux apparences. J’ai 2 compte FB, (ooooh what a sheep am I!!!) un pour mon travail et un autre pour partager des truc anti-sioniste et des sujets qui me touchent, jai aussi des photos personnelles, mais cela attire souvent des commentaires et des gens sans intérêt, malheureusement. Et cela peut et va malheureusement biaiser la valeur de mes commentaires pour certains. C pourquoi je ne mets pas de photos ici. C’est la personnalité et les valeurs qui comptent et qui vont rester, pas le physique, qu’on soit un homme ou une femme. Bonne journée André! A + 🙂

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

I also didn’t ask why chicks like photos. I asked why females use sexually suggestive face painted to mimic sexual blushing turned mimicking full clowns, as their profile pic. I don’t care why THEY LIKE to use them, I care WHY THEY use them.

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

@1YUNGHITLER1, I am trying to answer you as best I can. Yes, I use my real face because I think I look good, at least Okay… but I think your avatar, including the hankerchief over your fake face, is hiding something. Why don’t YOU be a little more honest and show your REAL face? Yes, I am wearing the ‘ten layers of makeup’, but I have also posted pictures of myself without any makeup…. and what do I get? Comments that I look like an “unkempt whore”. So I say fuck it. I’ll look however I want to… laughing at your assumption that I’m trying to “seduce” anyone. Vain? I try not to be. I have had too much heartache w/ males that I meet and now just want to be left alone. Yes, I may present myself in the best light possible, but I want fuck all from you guys…. that’s why I use makeup. Honestly, do I look like a “blushing clown’? Well whatever, you look like Jessie James getting ready to rob the southbound train. Whatever you like, I don’t seek to criticize you, so leave me to my choice also.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  Lucythepoosy.

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

I think we all seek approval in one way or another. I may seek it through many means, including my appearance thru the use of makeup, which is also my profession in which I’ve had some success. You seek approval with your MGTOW position and railing against women. I have had similar negative experiences just like many males have with the opposite sex. The problem with your position is that it is too simplistic. You pretend that all women are the same carousel riders. I am more complicated than that. I don’t care to attract people like you. I am just here to enjoy the gore and interact w/ people who I call friends. What would I have to gain or lose attracting strangers to myself? The risk outweighs any possible reward. I wonder what you think I am “feeding” on? I am talking to friends. If you don’t want to talk to me, idk, no loss. Enjoy your life, @1yunghitler1

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Another deflecting narcissistic dumb bitch. I don’t do this for attention. I do this to point out typical female hypocrisy, while teaching and honing my skills. Now kindly make your own threads and try to stop infiltrating male space. Men are talking here. Take your manipulating face painted, looking for approval, superficial, solipsistic, ass on.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

They feed their narcissistic personality. They can’t even begin to understand. Stumbling,bumbling fucking dumb overgrown children… https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=C0W134zcRCY

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

You really need to fuck off. Not the person you presume…. I know it’s not all about ME, but it’s also not all about you…. think in monovision if you like, man….

esoteric prana
        Participant

You’re arguing with a guy who calls himself YUNGHITLER, seems like a losing battle from the off. Whether he admits it to himself or not, anyone posting any kind of viewpoint on the internet is seeking validation; positive or negative! You wouldn’t be posting something unless you expected to gain response from it, thus validation. I’m sure I’ll probably be met with a volley of abuse for stating that but in the parlance of internet douchebags the world over, come at me bro!

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

I respond with one option….
        https:www.youtube.com/watch?v=blhBcjuOUAM

itsplaster
        Participant

I care much more about what other women think of my makeup than attracting men with it. Lol. Lucy, you already know I don’t use liquid eyeliner because it’s like allowing a 3-year-old to use it. And what about those non-brows I have? Where are they?? I don’t even shape them because I have none. If I draw them, I look like a drag queen. I definitely care about women’s opinions on makeup. Most men don’t like very much makeup so why would they flock to these “clowns?” It’s an art, man. Believe me or don’t. But when I see a flawless cut crease or an amazing cat eye, I’m fucking impressed. (I’m looking at you, @loosythepoosy .)

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@itsplaster

Most men don’t like very much makeup so why would they flock to these “clowns?”

Hammer, nail, bang! You hit it dead centre, girl. 👍

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Men will agree and flock females who wear makeup because its all about getting PUSSY! Come on are we really playing dumb here?

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@llyounghitlerll

Now with this i will agree but men do not talk to females ONLY because they want pussy.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

I don’t agree with that, YungHitler. I agree that men flock around the women for pussy, but it’s not the makeup that does it. You only have to look at the ugly landwhales with an army of kids in tow to be able to see that it isn’t the makeup that attracts these guys, it’s the chance of sliding their dick between a set of beef curtains that does it for them.

WestLos
        Participant

You had me @ Beef curtains!
        That’s the funniest thing i’ve read so far.
        Nice one.

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

If that was the case, then why do some of the most unattractive women always seem to have kids? Somebody had to fuck Quasimodo, are you saying her bright blue trailer park eyeshadow was key to her seduction tactics?

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

What do you mean?quasimodo was a man! Esmeralda was a hot gypsy girl! Who wouldnt fuck her?

@rougekitty

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

metaphorically speaking, Have you ever noticed how many truly sub-human appearing women have kids? who is fucking them? Why? HOW? If younghitler is to be believed, they seduced men with their makeup.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Sure i get it. Biological imperative. A guy may not seek to fuck ugly fat women but it takes a brave man indeed to say no to one when she’s rubbing up against you.

Have you ever heard about a woman scorned and remember most guys have a mom and sisters and dont want to hurt her feelings even if they could stay away from the offered pussy.

@rougekitty

Nemo
        Participant

That’s bullshit and you know it. Sure you makeup to look beautiful but if a guy, especially a hot guy compliment your look, i’m sure you would feel much happier than just some womyn…
        Stop lying and be honest!

itsplaster
        Participant

I’ll never understand why yunghitler calls himself that. That’s kind of associated with white supremacy and yunghitler is not a blond, blue-eyed white boy. What are you, man? Black? Mixed? Mind you, I don’t care what color you are. I don’t roll that hard with the racism, but your username choice – it’s odd.

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

@itsplaster, he doesn’t want you to know who he is or what he looks like. It’s not a matter of honesty, it’s because the men are doing important man things here and can’t afford to let the public see their faces. We women show our faces because we are vain and unimportant and just here to seduce the men whom we don’t know anything about or even what they look like….. and make sammiches… done with yours yet? The men are waiting, girl…

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

Fuck me, you’re in fine form today @loosythepoosy

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

@llyounghitlerll

I saw the video yunghitler.it was quite good apart from some glaring simplifications. He obviously knows his philosophy.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@esoteric-prana
    My thoughts entirely on internet abuse .

Terry3xo
    Participant

@esoteric-prana good point and while I do agree with young Hitler on certain things outside of this topic, I decided to stay outta this one shit got too deep me lol

Strawny
    Participant

if all men go their own way how the fuck will we reproduce? I can understand that some guys have been used an treated acording to their bank balance an so on,then got sick of it, but yeah ive seen that shit happen on both sides, im just curious how it would work or what it achieves

Everything you see around you was invented by men. Some of the greatest minds of all time were men who never married. Men are now successfully breeding sheep in artificial vaginas. Men don’t need anyone else to make it, regardless of what’s thrown at them.

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

Let’s pretend Marie Curie the physicist never existed.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

Even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut 😉

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

I wonder how often a blind squirrel gets two Nobel Prizes in two different fields of study….. something no man has been able to do….

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

Linus Pauling? Admittedly the second one was a peace prize and not a field of study (first was chemistry) but he didn’t share either of them. @loosythepoosy

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

Yawn…. Obama got one of those just for showing up….

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

Well if you turn up for the next one you might get one. After all, you’re a woman so why wouldn’t they hand one to you? 😆😆😆

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

@psychotherapist, you have diverted the subject matter from the original point, which is that Mark was incorrect to state “ Everything around you was invented by men.” Shame on you. That’s a diversionary tactic women are accused of here. Madame Curie made extremely significant contributions in the fields of physics and chemistry. And she was a woman that all you asses think should have stayed home to “service” men in one capacity or another.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  Lucythepoosy. Reason: Spelling matters

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@loosythepoosy

Come on, Lucy, you should know me better than that by now. A lot of what I say is said in fun, like the blind-squirrel quip. I don’t often go on a rant without provocation, nor do I try to take the piss out of individuals.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Hypatia was an einstein of her time as well @loosythepoosy

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

Good point. I know stellar women are few and far between but they are out there….. “if only the man wasn’t keeping me down”….. the excuse of underachievers everywhere….. lol.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

Actually Hypatia produced little, if anything original. She was a teacher of what was known and expanded on some things, like long division. I take nothing away from who she was or what she did, but she hardly invented the wheel.

Nemo
        Participant

Actually, Marie Curie got 2 nobel prize for being a womyn because the feminists accused Nobel Prize for being sexist or “Boy’s Club only” Look it up.
        And if i am not wrong, even Marie Curie herself credited her husband for much of her discovery and contribution.
        Having said that, i do think women contribute to society greatly, just not as much as men.
        This is not sexist, it’s just reality.
        It’s also a reality that men destroy society much much more than womyn. In fact, all Wars have always started, conquered by Men.
        Men build city, and men are also the one destroy it.

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

You have to hold these womenz accountable bro or else they manipulate the subject.

Strawny
    Participant

i need the women parts though, im sorry, i cant go my own way, i understand coz ive had those cunty things that called themselves women, i fuckin love this website, i never actualy realised how much the ‘news’ wasn’t telling, not just the gore but the twisting an manipulation of facts, when shit goes down, i see the news but more often than not i come here then find real raw truth, without that media bullshit, its funny how different the new portrays things than this site, anyway i normaly lurk an watchportrays an other ppl fight inbetween the gore, my name is kev an i like vagina

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

@strachan

Nothing wrong with liking vagina …. just don’t attach yourself to it by your wallet and emotions. There’s plenty of pussy out there that’s readily available, just don’t let it control you. If you’re with someone you have to “trade” with in order to get pussy, leave and find another pussy to pork. When a woman uses her pussy as a weapon against you it’s time to leave.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

If you like pussy so much then why not just say it? Admit it first instead of your bullshit virtue signalling about the human race and reproduction. You do NOT give one fuck about the human race or the reproduction rate……If you did you would be fighting against allllllll the injustices around the world. You just like pussy like most men. All I am saying is- Own it. Even if 90% stopped reproducing today- the world with humans would continue for a very long time. GTFOH with that bullsit. Pussy is overrated. Anyway, why are you not happy us mgtow leave all that extra pussy on the market for you?

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@strachan

Hi strawny,

I like vagina as well .a real lot.
    That is why mgtow wont work for me.in the old days it was called staying celibate or being a “confirmed batchelor”.

So unless i decide to join the priesthood or start loving other men’s cocks ,mgtow wont work for me or most men.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

MGTOW IS NOT ABOUT CELIBACY. You should do more research before you speak on something you have no clue about

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

Whilst YungHitler and I may have our differences, I’m 100% behind his statement here.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@llyounghitlerll

Dude ,i have seen two mistakes (oxymoron fuck ups) you mentioned already but wont detail them unless you ask .

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

esoteric prana, many people have viewpoints I do not agree with and I do not believe they seeking validation. What I am talking about is what you and dre, and the few others to a lesser extent, are doing- which is seeking female validation by agreeing with the female just because they are female.lol. Dude, do you really think I have NOT encountered everything you all have said, before? As for the abuse, You seem to only notice when I give it but dismiss it when I receive it……..Biases cause this. And you are very biased as I just pointed out. Making simple observation is not abuse. If you are offended please stay off the intrawebs and stay off my thread.You sound like the typical censoring bully from the west.

“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it” – some wise man

on that not…..https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUcm59n97i4I guess the longtime members must have overlooked the fact based writings on Adolf Hitler here on BG …….LOL go figure…..

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  lYUNGHITLERl.

esoteric prana
      Participant

YUNGHITLER you completely missed the point of my statement if you think that it was made purely to back up a female because they’re female! I don’t agree with anyone on the internet being abused, yourself included, as the large majority of keyboard warriors wouldn’t open their mouths and spout the shite they do face to face. Peace out!

Strawny
    Participant

Well all i shall say is enjoy your hand tonight captain keboard, if going your own way has been so good for you, then why do you seem so upset?

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

I just might in fact be a blond blue eyed man. Doesn’t matter tho.

itsplaster
      Participant

@llyounghitlerll You aren’t. You stated so, long ago in a argument with someone about racism. You’re either black or mixed. I don’t recall. And again, I don’t care what race you are. I think your username doesn’t fit though.

thedre
        Participant

@itsplaster

First Off, i must say that i love your “New Picture” as it is attracting me very much, lol, ya know!!! 🙂

*He/She* is just full of (HORSESHIT) That’s all Girl, no more, and no less, just The Purest Form Of It,,, Ya Know!

cherry3xo
    Spectator

Love the new profile pic too, hun, @itsplaster 😊♥

cherry3xo
    Spectator

Love the new profile pic too, hun, @itsplaster 😊♥

Herby
    Participant

I like eating pussy

thedre
      Participant

@herby

(You Have Always Been My Idol, As Far As Weather-News Reporting Goes, My Man)

Dude,,, How Has The Weather Been out there lately? Because we are suppose to get between 10, to maybe even 20 cm. of Snow Mixed-In With Ice Pellets Overnight, and Into Tomorrow. And because of this,,, I have to install My Fucking Snowplow on my 4×4 A.T.V. Arggg!

And just when i was beginning to think, or Hope, that Is,,, that i would NOT Have To do so Here, this Winter, is quite troubling to say the least, being that in the last few years, we did not have enough snow to even consider plowing it, at Christmastime, So this Forecast for the Ottawa, and surrounding Areas really fucking Sucks, Big-Time

So Please give me a nice and (Slightly Altered, But True, lol) News Reporting on it, will ya? as i do not trust all these Lying, Deceiving, and Anti-Semite Jew-Owned, Fake-News-Networks, & Channels that exist out there. Also Because Your Kind of Fast,,, Turbo- Paced, And Exciting, “with edge of your seat” News Reporting is much Better. Oh, And by the way, *Me Loves Me, The Snatch-Snackin Also Brother*:) But NOT Da-King-Fish Smelling type 🙂

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by  thedre.

Terry3xo
    Participant

@herby now that you mention it, that sounds delicious
    Blue waffle with syrup please

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Disgusting white knight mangina punk bitches. Lol. Stimuli…nothing but stimuli….

Terry3xo
    Participant

@cherry3xo you’ve been pretty much nothing but nice to me and I hate to say this as there is no way to put it nicely but at the same time It really made me wonder. You say you’re a virgin, but I really have to personally call bs on this. You would have to be the only girl in her mid 20s with tattoos all over, ears gauged out and an appetite for alcoholic beverages that has not had a penis inside her. Not to mention youre in your 3rd year of college. Now you can say that its by choice or you’re waiting for someone special but I certainly won’t buy that. Lots of guys I know would love to fuck you and would certainly try to. A few in the right circumstances and with alcohol involved would probably succeed so the conclusion I have to make here is that you’re lying or there is something medically wrong with your vagina. And before you say it isn’t anyone’s business you put it out there that you were a virgin.

cherry3xo
    Spectator

@heriitic Indeed! I did!

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@illegalsmile55 Please apologize to @despy for what I said to her/went off on he, on September 25/17, re: the post about the Brazilian woman who wouldn’t stfu & kept going on, until her boyfriend stabbed. PRdon me because on that post, I was being attacked by numerous people; idk why. Secondly, sorry for annoying the fuck out of you, with my heart’s, cherries, hearts; I said ‘sorry, I’ll stop with the emojis, to which @loosythepoosy, &, @heriitic both ‘stook’ up for me. Easier, yesterday, I still never said Anything to you, when you commented “Hang on buddy,,,,shit storm coming”, to @heriitic. To which I replied “no, no shit storm coming”. Thank you for that. I don’t know, really, what exactly I’ve Ever done to you, or Anybody else on here, for that matter! Take care

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I don’t dislike you Cherry. You have to remember that people (me included) have shit days and get aggravated by stupid stuff. This is a tough place to hang, you need thick skin and razor wit. You think I’ve never been attacked, or had snide remarks thrown at me? HA! When you seem wounded by someone’s remarks, you’re at your most vulnerable here. Don’t bite!!! Ignore them! 🙂

cherry3xo
    Spectator

I mistook the part where you said ‘an appetite for alcohol’, as well; do you how many time’s I’ve drank, too?? @heriitic

cherry3xo
    Spectator

I’m Not lying, & there is nothing wrong, ‘medically’ with my vagina either

cherry3xo
    Spectator

**medically wrong with my vagina**

ii33
      Participant

not “medically”, just psychologically and emotionally?

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

Vaginas can have psychological and emotional problems? 😲

cherry3xo
    Spectator

No, no shit storm coming

cherry3xo
    Spectator

@3pinktears I have my reason’s, thank you! Of All of the arguing, Bullshit that goes on in these ‘forum’s’, go look/read/see for yourself, I have never Ever, while debating with other’s, LIED on here, to Anyone! I was Not ‘under attack’, at all, &, I was asked by a friend on here, in conversation, if I ‘still had my Cherry’! I answered. I’m not looking for a ‘fuck’, Nor do I just want to be some guy’s ‘fuck’, either!

cherry3xo
    Spectator

Thank you

Terry3xo
    Participant

@cherry3xo OK then, good for you . Do your thing! Nobody here can prove anything either way and nobody knows but you, But you do realize how rare that is? If its true you should really take pride in that.

cherry3xo
    Spectator

@heriitic thanks, I will! If you don’t like the way I look, because that’s 2 or 3 times you have mentioned ‘my appearance’, ‘body covered with tattoos all over, spacer’s in my ears, piercings’, etc.,. If my appearance brother’s you so much, don’t look. I’m Not that Bitch that has$10.00 of makeup covering my face everyday; Not that it matter’s anyway! It doesn’t matter at all if women choose to wear makeup; that is a women’s prerogative to do so. There’s so much women hating Bull Shit going on in these forum’s; it is F’ing ridiculous! I’ve never said anything bad about anyone, intentionally; unless it’s been to defend myself! Truth!

Terry3xo
    Participant

@cherry3xo you can get as many as you like but you will have to accept that you will stand out for that. Those are perceived as signs of rebellion to society to most people. Again most people I’ve seen that have the same appearance as you are either strippers, drug users or both. Not virgins in their 3rd year of medical school. I’m just calling it how I see it, how most people will that see you and don’t know you personally. If you didn’t want to be noticed for those and judged you should have gotten them in easily concealable places, or have thicker skin.

itsplaster
      Participant

@heriitic Most people you see who have tattoos or stretched earlobes are strippers or drug users? Really? Where do you live; under a rock? ALOT of people have tattoos and piercings. Straight-edgers are often covered in ink and piercings and they don’t touch drugs, alcohol or even cigarettes. They live for that straightXedge life.
      I’m not saying you should like that look but it’s pretty mainstream. And I’m not trying to sound bitchy. I’m just surprised you don’t see this on a regular basis.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  itsplaster. Reason: correction

cherry3xo
    Spectator

Thanks. IDC, I’m none of those [email protected]

cherry3xo
    Spectator

I’m not even going to pretend that what you just said, is cycling hurtful, &, quite disgusting/pathetic! Idk wtf I Ever did to receive those remarks, from you! I thought you were somewhat a nice guy! Think whatever tf you want to of me! I don’t deserve it; I’m a good person&, I know that. Take care, @heriitic!

cherry3xo
    Spectator

‘cycling?’? Wtf? ***very hurtful***

Terry3xo
    Participant

I’m not nice, nice=fake. I believe I am fair and honest though. Don’t take offense if it doesn’t apply to you and have a thicker skin if it does.

cherry3xo
    Spectator

@heriitic It doesn’t apply to me at all. It’s you with the problem’s, not me! I’m just being g honest too! Little wonder why you hate women; &, why you’re single. Have great life..Take care

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@cherry3xo

You worry too much about what people think of you here. It is only human to want others to like you. However, on a site like this you may attract too much attention from certain people.

Some people get excited over baiting others.so dont play their game.tell them it is none of their business politely or just tell then to fuck off and then do NOT respond to them till the trouble dies down, you no longer care what they say or whatever REGARDLESS of how much they keep trying to reel you in.

Im not your brother,boyfriend or father but im just saying.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@hopinfornemisis, Very good advice. Same goes for Lucy, you guys put your pic’s out there, you’re asking for it. It makes you a target, and both Lucy and cherry bite at the bait. Just because your a pretty, nice girls doesn’t mean people will like you. This is a gore site, you put your face out there, tell people personal things…and then wonder why some idiot attacks you. Honestly, saying you’re a virgin was just asking for it Cherry. (Yes, I know someone asked you, but this is a public site…EVERYTHING you say is out there forever.) Cherry, you are obviously not used to people attacking you, and it seems you’re very hurt by peoples remarks…IGNORE THEM!!!! you are digging a deeper hole with every comment you give back. Same went with Lucy and the Dilf posse, you two gave way too much ammunition for people to attack you. I like both of you, so this is not coming from someone trying to hurt you. Its called advice from someone who’s seen it all. Peace. Don’t take the bait.

Rouge Kitty
      Participant

which is exactly why I say very little in here. Too many misogynists.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

Do you see your mistake there, @rougekitty ? You’re allowing the “misogynists” to silence you instead of either countering them with reason or ignoring them and speaking with non-mysogynists instead.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  PsychoTheRapist. Reason: Spelling is important

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

you’re absolutely right. Many times I’ve typed out scathing retorts just to delete them. Sometimes it just doesn’t seem worth the effort. When one’s mind is set on a subject or belief, no amount of logic will change it. But I do have several long time members in here I enjoy chatting with very much.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@rougekitty

Sensible. Two way shit-flinging achieves nothing. Writing it down may make you feel better though, so yeah, do that, don’t post it, stick to talking with those who are ok with you and ignore those who aren’t.

cherry3xo
    Spectator

I know, & I appreciate that; thank you. You are right; I’m just so sick & fucking tired of it all; I could see it if I were some, pardon my language, fucking little stupid cunt, bitch, whore,etc., I’m not any of those things; I could see it if I was, but, I’m not!! Screw it! Thank you for being nice e to me; I appreciate it ♥

Issybub
    Participant

😂😂 what the fuck has this dude been smoking??

cherry3xo
    Spectator

@issybub May I ask who you are referring to, when you say what the fuck has this dude been smoking? I’m Not being rude either; would just like to know as I’m getting reemed up the A** because of my ‘appearance!

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@illegal55

Thanks illegal.ive been noticing your comments on bg for some time; i have feverishly tried to see every vid from day one that might be interesting to me.

Hopefully Mark will have some new ones uploaded for us soon so we can compare notes.

Bye till then.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@Illegal55
    P.s

I liked your comments re the pretty girls and from what i have seen plaster,loosy,cherry and yourself are all beautiful.

My experience is that the prettier girls always have the most problems in situations like this as you rightly alluded to.
    It is horrible to say but when you are a pretty woman even your own female friends can be frenemies a lot of times.i have seen girls lie to their hotter friends about whether a dress or makeup really looks good on them.

Ladies if you really want an honest answer ,ask your young sons or brothers,not your dad,boyfriend or husband who will tell you a white lie to keep you feeling happy! whatever, you do , do not take as gospel what your much less hotter girlfriends say.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@hopingfornemisis
      You are right again! I try to understand these gals are WAY younger than me, and can’t be expected to know what I know, but I knew both those gals would be attacked when they started posting their “glamour shots”. Its not that I think they don’t have the right to, its that they’re asking for it…not intentionally, but nevertheless, that’s the end result. Its a sign of the times, with their generation…I guess.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Stumbling, bumbling fucking dumb children- RBK

cherry3xo
    Spectator

STFU @IYUNGHITLERI Don’t you have anything else to say, other than your Fucking BullShit; the exact F’ing thing you spue out of your whiny bitchy big fucking mouth, EVERY FUCKING DAY! THE SAME shit! Highly intelligent, you can only stay/talk about ”Your’MGTOW? Why don’t you sashay you’re idiotic, one track minded Ass of your’s right off of this fucking site? Do US All a favor, Genius😱😱😱

cherry3xo
    Spectator

(Bumbling fucking imbecile you are. No, we can’t even begin to understand/comprehend you, & your ‘Ideologies’ smarty. Fuck, with your intelligence, so you claim/try to prove; why are you not, as I said before, teaching/lecturing, sharing your vast knowledge & intelligence with the masses of men out there! Spread your ‘MGTOW Ideology/way of life, because, as You said, “MGTOW’, IS Not a ‘movement’. Einstein! I hope you Never lose your hands, either!!#Fuck Off #Fuck You!! @IYUNGHITLERI

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  cherry3xo.

cherry3xo
    Spectator

@illegalsmile55 I’m sorry for spouting off at you; you’re right, I wish I Never was asked that/ those question’s. My fault for ‘putting’ it ‘out there’. I wish I Never answered/replied; I guess I just didn’t expect one or two ‘men’ to be so GodDamn assenine, & juvenile. I thought, perhaps, mistakenly, that we were All out of high school, & that we were All ‘adult’s on here. Sorry @heriitic

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@cherry3xo
      Nice to see you appreciated my suggestions. Smh….you’re starting to sound like you’re positively deranged. Maybe time for a vacation from BG, eh? Its obvious you can’t handle the heat, and for your own good and sanity, I advise you get some sleep and let yourself cool down. Your anger is understandable, but you’re digging that hole deeper and deeper. Whatever…I’m trying to help you out, as are a few members that are telling you basically the same thing I’m saying…but you don’t get it. Have fun…I’m done.

cherry3xo
    Spectator

@herittic You are No One to judge Me! 2 days ago you messaged me about my use of emojis, you said to not let anyone change me, or I would lose my ‘bubbly’personality. I’m Not one to sit & sling the most ridiculous comments, /judgements/steroetypical insult’s at people; sorry, that’s just Not me! You truly, deep down within the deepest part of your ‘soul’, or lack thereof, are a real piece of trash/shit! I hope you never lose your F’ing hand’s, either! You Slimy, sorry ass, sack of Shit/worthless piece of trash you are, & that I’ve ever had the unfortunate pleasure of ‘meeting’. You Bitch ass little weasle! Pardon my language, you look at yourself before you open your filthy mouth! Where are you, in life, right now? In a good spot? Because, I am; On My Own! You, go FUCK YOuRSELF! I highly doubt Anyone else will/would..

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  cherry3xo.

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@illegalsmile55 I’m done too. I hardly consider this fun. Thanks

Mr Spock
      Participant

To be honest, I, and I guess a lot of BG viewers, thought that Heriitic’s emails were a little strange, even if we didn’t say anything at the time.
      It looks like he was encouraging and complimenting Cherry, and then challenging her, offending her, yet being her friend, offending her again, putting is foot in it, being nice to her, etc, etc, all in one go. A hotchpotch of good and bad at the same time. I don’t think he intended to be mean, it was just social ineptitude.
      (Heck, I think most people in here have written inappropriate things, but over here people write what they like).

Cherry I think you need to take it easy and don’t let people bait you, they just want to score points on you.
      Ignore them. You will appear stronger and tougher that way, if you don’t care what people think or say about you. This site is only a small part of your life.

cherry3xo
    Spectator

@illegalsmile55 I Do vet it, perfectly clear

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

MGTOW Is growing. Get used to it. You haven’t even seen the people coming behind me. We don’t grovel for female validation.

itsplaster
      Participant

I don’t think mgtow is a threat. It’s not harmful; just a choice. Nothing to get used to. There have been men who choose not to marry for years. If there’s more now, I think we’ll be fine.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Groveling for female valudation. That’s what the males are doing in this thread.

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

What the hell is ‘valudation’? Making shit up now?

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

What the FUCK happened to my little @cherry3xo while I was gone 3 days? Someone’s comments launched her into orbit and looks like she burned up on reentry….

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

Welcome back @loosythepoosy 👋

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

Holy Shit on a bun… I can’t even figure out what sent her over…. but @psychotherapist, @illegalsmile55, @mrspock, @hopingfornemisis all said some kind words and truth to her, and about me. Hey look at that nasty comment I collected on the Photo Contest page…. I said nothing, aren’t you all proudame?

cherry3xo
    Spectator

@loosythepoosy so, how were your last few day’s, hun? Lol

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

Had a really great time at a Hair and Makeup Expo. I call it a “Hair and Scare!” lol… Part of my living… I want to ask you how tall you are and if you ever considered modeling. You have a look in that pic, girl, you could do it. As far as the assholes go…. especially the one who ‘slung dung’, @cherry3xo, don’t even read what he has to say. Don’t even read it. What do you care what he has to say? That’s the only way he’ll go away…. ok? Luv ya.

cherry3xo
    Spectator

Very proud, proudayou

cherry3xo
      Spectator

@loosythepoosy I’m glad you had a great time at your ‘Hair & Scare’! I am only 5’2″ hun, would love to try/do modeling; I have done some before, but I’m in school for the long haul; or, if I could I would hun. I am done with all the BS on here; like I said, I had to say what I had to say, to ‘Cody’, the other one was just a bonus; if you will. Luv you girl, going to go to bed now. Have a good sleep, I know I need to have one. I’ll ttyl on, OK hun. ❤

cherry3xo
    Spectator

It seems our hung Hitler may slowly be losing his mind; whatever there is of one

cherry3xo
    Spectator

Yung

cherry3xo
    Spectator

Yes, thank you @mr Spock, @Hoping for Nemesis, @illegalsmile55, @psychotherapist I appreciate, & understand your advise. I had to say what I had to say. That’s it; I’m Done with ‘those 2’, & anyone else who may come along with word’s, view’s etc., that I may not agree with/like. Thank you

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Ad
    Ad hominen attack- When a person ( mentally challenged) can NOT counter another persons position/argument, and resorts to insults, name calling, or other attacks on the person instead of staying on topic and offering a counter argument. Delfelections are also common of idiots. One look through this is thread will show exactly how these techniques are used to manipulate the subject matter.

itsplaster
      Participant

@llyounghitlerll You are the ultimate hypocrite. You use ad hominem attacks all the time. This entire post is an ad hominem attack, lol. Literally, the post itself. Your holier than thou attitude again makes me believe that the actual narcissist here is indeed, you.

Terry3xo
    Participant

Looks like i got outta town right before the shit storm 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 @cherry3xo don’t let best Gore forums/members become your life. Its not a big deal… I had to call BS on some stuff about you but I didn’t really care either way that’s why I said it. You take this shit too seriously… don’t you have positive encouragement in your real life? Yeah I stuck up for you when it came to you being put down for expressing yourself, like I would pretty much anyone. People get so much fucking worse said to them on here and you’re always the first one to bitch and wine when someone slightly offends you. Get on tinder and find a bpyfriend . please . so you can stop derailing topics that aren’t targeted towards you personally in the first place. But just like a woman, you find a way to make it all about you. “Poor Me” what did I do to deserve this?

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Berry, don’t bring that reason around here*sarc! Good for you for being critical in the face of herd mentality.

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

@heriitic, red raspberries are nice. So are huckleberries….

cherry3xo
    Spectator

K😄

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Dumb bitch itspaster…. I posit an argument and an observation. I wasn’t countering anyone’s argument. Study the meaning of ad hominem and understand it.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  lYUNGHITLERl.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Man can’t be narcissistic. I proved it in my series I
    Produced on the Women’s Psychosis. You would have to watch it and listen to learn tho so I don’t expect that.

itsplaster
      Participant

@llyounghitlerll I’ll retract saying the post itself was an ad hominem attack. And I do know the meaning. So, the post is “in the style of” an ad hominem attack and while it’s not a counterpoint, it uses the same tactics – attacking character and using prejudice to discredit your “opponent.” You split hairs on the definition to counter my point. Surely, you realized what I meant. You’d be dim not to understand. But if calling me “dumb bitch” heals your fractured ego, I hope you feel better.

And two quick things. Men certainly can be narcissistic (and you know that.) And I did watch your series and told you that I did. Your memory is shit. If you’re going to debate people and be an online crusader against women, you really need to brush up on remembering things you’ve said and conversations from the past.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@llyounghitlerll
    Whats this series you are talking about?
    Did you make it?

Terry3xo
    Participant

@llyounghitlerll I would like/love to watch your series/video that you made/produced if you wouldn’t mind/care to share a link/video 🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓💕💕💋

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  Terry3xo.

itsplaster
      Participant

@heriitic It’s called The Psychosis of Women
      Youtuber: Cranky Mgtow
      Easy to find. Sorry for not posting link.

WestLos
    Participant

Its started out with great affinity.

Terry3xo
    Participant

@westlos it can end with even an even greater affinity baby
    ✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋✋
    But I’m saving sex for marriage 🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
    You’ll have to court me to infinity and beyond to get a taste of these berries💋💕💰

Terry3xo
    Participant

@lucythepoosey I have never heard/seen such a disgraceful comment directed/targeted at myself . IM NOT A RASBERRY OR A HUCKLEBERRY IM JUST A BERRY. I don’t give a shit/dirty tampon about rasberrys or your fucking huckleberrys so just have a nice life you bitch ass little weasle fucktard and leave me/ my name out of your disgusting/filthy/dirty/nasty mouth/huckleberry pie hole. 🚬

Terry3xo
    Participant

@lucythepoosey you were right!!! I am a raspberry!!!? I’m so sorry girl I was just mad and disoriented cuz my period/PMS/ovulation/cramps/feminism

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

@berry3xo, LOLOLOLOL!! You made me laugh so hard I sprayed coffee out my nose all over my computer…lolol!! Now I need a new computer!! BTW, now that we established that you are a raspberry, there is a little hollow area under your green cap. You can stuff a micro sized tampon in there!

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

….. or a micro sized penis. You have a vag now.

Terry3xo
        Participant

@lucythepoosey I’ve been tucking since last night, so same/difference

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

Oh damn… you are @heriitic, I am @loosythepoosy. This has been really fun, tho.
        Hahaha, now I just got a notification that I mentioned myself… lol, this is mostly a fun place to be.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  Lucythepoosy.

Terry3xo
        Participant

@lucythepoosey Mostly a fun place, a dark force is brooding just beneath the surface 🍒🍒

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

The dark forces mirror the darkness in our souls.

Terry3xo
    Participant

Where’s the white knights at? hollla💋💕🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓
    #willvalidate

cherry3xo
    Spectator

@@illegalsmile55 Did you? You knew? That’s very interesting of you to say; in all of my ‘Glamour Shot’s’,exactly how much makeup am I wearing in them? Not much/if any, right?? So, is my natural look/state,according to you, considered ‘Glamour’? Because, it’s not to me!! 😊

Terry3xo
    Participant

@cherry3xo you’re absolutely fergalicious

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Cody

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@heriitic

Cody,

What does fergalicious mean?wtf

Terry3xo
    Participant

I used to be Cody by now I am berry because cherry is so amazing/beautiful/relevant/intelligent I want to be like her 🍓🍓🍒

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@heriitic
      Stop it! You’re gonna make little miss med student cry cry. 😀 :-D. 😀 :-D. 😀 :-D. 😀 :-D. 😀 :-D. 😀 😀 :-D. 😀 :-D. 😀 :-D. 😀 😀

Bet I can leave more emojis than you. *smirk*

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Instantly noticed, Berry.

Terry3xo
    Participant

Fergalicious definition make them boys go crazy

Terry3xo
    Participant

@illegalsmile55 she’s definitely an aspiring nursing assistant at best. I’ve never seen a med student as dumb as her or with as much free time.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Many would say you are being abusive. Many would say leave her alone you mean man! I doubt many will say anything or white knight since you have engaged with them to their liking.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@heriitic,

Yeh.she is hot enough to drive the boys crazy.

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

@psychotherapist, you called my ex president a girly man.

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

@loosythepoosy

Not at all; you obviously missed the point I was making but it’s no big deal.

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

@psychotherapist, no I didn’t really miss your point, but saying I could get a walk on Peace Prize like Obama brings my ex prez a little closer to womanhood in my mind…. Michelle is more manly…

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@loosythepoosy

That’s because Michelle is a man! 😂

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

I keep getting ‘404’ messages, {frowny face}. Right you are. Are you sending dre a box of silver bars? Lol, ‘a pound of sterling’ lol….

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

If I can fit it into the envelope, yes I will 😂

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@psychotherapist
        @loosythepoosy
        Did you see that video where michelle was wearing the sweatsuit and walking out of the door into the limo and had a supposed stereotypical black big cock swinging between her legs?

Is she a man,hermaphrodite , had a female catheter or uro bag or was it fake?

What do you reckon?

Terry3xo
    Participant

If I take it up the butt am I still a virgin? Teehee

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

@heriitic 😲😲😲

You bad girl 😉

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

Sure, babe, just stay away from that multicolored one… it’ll wreckya.

Mr Spock
      Participant

Yes. If you take it up the bum, you’re still a virgin, Terry.
      Your hymen is not ruptured yet.

Wait, no. Let me think again.
      That means most homos are virgins? Nope, can’t be.

Sorry Terry you’re not a virgin then. You’ve lost your anal virginity :-))

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Mr Spock.

Terry3xo
    Participant

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒

Terry3xo
    Participant

Teeeheeeheee oh my 💕💕💕🍒🍒🍒🍒

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

@heriitic, you are TOO MUCH. I get on, you are cherry, then the raspberry, now WTF is that? Teee heee!!

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

I remember your real picture, you are one cute man. Is this yo mamma?

Terry3xo
        Participant

You could probably somf but that’s neither here nor there….

Terry3xo
    Participant

@lucythepoosey this is a transitional phase in my life you’ll have to forgive me. I just didn’t feel right before but everything good now

Terry3xo
    Participant

Haha no I just googled bull dyke

Terry3xo
    Participant

Haha no I just googled bull dyke

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

Did the other Cherry really post that busty picture? Med students shouldn’t do that, decreases credibility on patient rounds… or er… bedbaths for Nurses Aids…

Terry3xo
    Participant

@lucythepoosey 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 my guess is she did

Terry3xo
    Participant

PsychoTheRapist = psycho therapist? I just now realized

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

@heriitic

Meds must’ve kicked in finally 😂

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

I really think it’s the most clever name here, works three ways with different meanings without changing the order of the letters. Wish I thought of it first. Maybe I’ll go into an abusive rage over it….

Terry3xo
    Participant

@psychotherapist no they just finally prescribed me the right kind.. New doctor. My last one graduated from the same med school cherry3xo goes to. Gave me fentanyl for depression???

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

Just add some propofol like Michael Jackson and off you go ….. ……. …… That’s ICU on the ventilator type sedation.

Terry3xo
        Participant

@tom&Jerry3xo GANG GANG
        Wheres secretary of state
        @JohnKerry3xo
        ?

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

Oh we need some new tags….

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

(Berries and shit) Can’t do it on this old computer.

Terry3xo
    Participant

@psychotherapist Lucy’s right how fuck-ing dare you be so clever . slimy ass weasle.

PsychoTheRapist
    Participant

@loosythepoosy @heriitic

This could be a fun day 😂😂😂

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

Oh dammitt now I can’t tell who’s who…. and the REAL Cherry3xo is logged in…

Terry3xo
    Participant

I think cherry is hacking the bg servers mine isn’t working for shit

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

I had a problem about 20 mins ago but it’s cleared up now.

Terry3xo
    Participant

@psychotherapist @lucythepoosey hmmmmm not sure were tom and jerry went but me Big Terry 💪

Terry3xo
    Participant

@psychotherapist @lucythepoosey hmmmmm not sure were tom and jerry went but me Big Terry 💪

Terry3xo
    Participant

Terry3xo
    Participant

I just dieded when I read the new tag

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.