Cock Carousel

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies Cock Carousel

This topic contains 127 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  PsychoTheRapist 8 hours, 14 minutes ago.

• Author

Cock Carousel

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

At least she owns it. Unlike, some women on this site pretending to be virgins, while having the gaze one gets only from riding many cocks.

Inkedzxgrl
    Participant

I had a sticker on my old helmet that said if it has a dick or a kickstand, I can ride it. It’s funny that she got busted that way but hey..it is what it is. At least mom didn’t walk in on her having a threesome like I did with my son when I thought he wasn’t home and went to put his clothes in his room.

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

Yeah, your first sentence won’t earn you much respect around here, @inkedarmymom.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@loosythepoosy

I gotta give her a little respect. At least she admits she’s a monkey-branching slut.

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

@psychotherapist, I say she didn’t really say that… CAN ride and DOES ride are Two different things…. but if she’s a woman, then “of course she does “

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

I’m glad you agree with me 😉

Inkedzxgrl
        Participant

Actually, just because I am a woman doesn’t mean shit and it certainly doesn’t mean that I am a “monkey branching slut”. The first line I said was a fucking joke. Doesn’t anyone here know what that even is? Why is it that if a woman has a certain shaped ass or has certain size boobs, that make them a whore? It isn’t women on this site that are Using names like PsychoTheRapist? What the hell does that say about you? I can ride whatever the hell I want to ride…but believe me, my motorcycle has more brain cells and respect than most of the idiots who call themselves men. @Lucythepoosy, you’re right. It was meant as a joke but can’t delete it so it is what it is.

Trailer Park Boy
        Participant

So you really did walk in on your son having a threesome? How’d that turn out?

Inkedzxgrl
        Participant

Yes and it’s something I wish I could have unseen..even after all these years. He thought I was gone because my car was in the back..I didn’t know he had come home. Walked in his room..door wasn’t completely shut and he is there with another guy and a 27 yr old girl…my son was 17. Which, sadly..brings us back around to the whole cock carousel and women being slits because this girl was one. Anyways..my son and his friend come out and they were like mom..it’s ok. He and I were not touching each other….I had to knock them both upside their head and I kicked her ass out naked.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@inkedarmymom Ha ha. The fish are biting! Anger issues much? You’re not the only one that pokes at people and situations in jest, you know? I’m actually one of the non women-haters on here as those who know me will tell you. As for my name, it’s a play on the word psychotherapist but I guess you weren’t concentrating when going on with your rant. 😉

itsplaster
        Participant

@inkedarmymom I got your joke momma and I laughed it off but Lucy is right. If you even hint at actually liking sex, several people here are ready to brand you “SLUT.” I will also agree with Psycho that he’s not really one of the true haters of the girls on here. And I think his name is kind of like your sticker; a joke. But I always read it as “psycho therapist,” lol. So, hey, pick your battles. Do hang around and tell us some of these crazy life experiences you’ve had. You ride bikes? Excellent. What do you like? I like Harleys better than sport bikes because they sit low and I find I can operate them well. I’m not very good driving a rice rocket. They sit high and uncomfortable. I like a low seat, nice balance. Harleys or even a Honda Shadow is a real good ride for me.

Inkedzxgrl
        Participant

I grew up with three older brothers so I grew up racing dirt bikes. Joined the Army and purchased a Kawasaki ZX 6 and then upgraded to a 10. I ate it years back being stupid like some of the assholes we read about and stopped riding stupid and actually stopped riding for about 7 years. Now I have a 2012 Harley Superglide Custom. I blame my older brothers. I was the youngest by 13 years so I was a huge tomboy.

You watch ur fucking mouth…n wash that stank pussy…women arent allowed respect on here u bitch. Suck it easy! 🙂

cherry3xo
    Participant

@IYUNGHITLERI Some ‘Girls pretending to be Virgins’,referring to anyone In particular? You only go on, &, stay on your ‘forum’s; that’s where I came & admitted that I was a Virgin, asshole! Stop with your fuking bullshit; you can’t even think for ourself! All you do is copy ‘someone else’s word’s, like they’re your own!!

itsplaster
      Participant

@cherry3xo You’ll find the really bitter ones hate pretty girls. You see it a lot on mgtow videos. There are really only two reasons one would hate a perfect stranger that is pretty: jealousy or rejection.

Pretty women feel the strongest n fittest because of tgeir ability to garner support through their beauty…i like to show them how ineffective that is on me n how useless i can treat them for fun…n occasionally if tgey get uppity i choke tgem or punch tgem in the face…fun fun

itsplaster
        Participant

Thank you for proving my point much better than my words could have. Great job! 🙂

Your welcome…u should see how they go from talkin with an attitude n unafraid to crying n going to tell other guys that they think will protect them n fight a fight for them…but no one wants any part of it…her power has been diminished before everyones eyes n she is looked on no longer as a hott sexy girl but as a pathetic piece of shit…even other girls look at her like that n laugh n say “fuck that bitch”…most tge time because she acts superior to them as well…

Oh sometimes the funniest part is when her friends n other girls start apologizing to me for her…n im usually like “its ok i accept yalls apology it isnt yalls fault” n even funnier is sometimes they want to get to know u or hang out..not all the time but theres been a few n more times than ud believe…n men im not lying i swear to GOD about that.

itsplaster
        Participant

Cool. I don’t spend much time trying to make others look bad. But my self-esteem doesn’t depend on it. I’m not that insecure. But I understand you need something to make you feel good about yourself. Enjoy it.

Why does it have to come back to my self esteem??? Lol…my self esteem is intact…but have fun making urself feel better believing that. Either way im not trying to convo with ur dumb ass…

itsplaster
        Participant

Well actually, you replied to my comment. So, you indeed were trying to have a convo with my dumb ass… Your brilliance just shines every time you speak.
        And it’s a very common theory that people put down others in order to feel better about themselves. I didn’t introduce new science. It’s been around for many years.

karmen40
        Participant

@itsplaster
        Yep, you dont even have to GIVE that guy “enough rope” do ya? Must have plenty of his own.

Im always suspicious of blokes like that – who feel the need to shout about their alpha machismo to all who will listen (or from any plaform to those who have no choice ie. online)

kind of reminds me of that kid we all knew at highschool/seniors – who was flaming hotter than Waylon Smithers…Yet ALWAYS made sure he had a girlfriend.
        Certainly makes one wonder who exactly it is that they are trying to convince?

• This reply was modified 2 days, 12 hours ago by  karmen40.

itsplaster
        Participant

@karmen40 You summed up my thoughts quite right.
        I also enjoyed your description of Psycho. And I am impressed by his plethora of emojis. I claim the blue dress… I mean, unless you wanted it.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@itsplaster

You’ll have to wait as it needs cleaning. I got my Uni-Whore to wear it last weekend 😋

karmen40
        Participant

i wouldnt mind trying the blue dress.
        despite not having…what one might desribe as “chiseled good looks” in the facial department (as attested to by my avi pic), i DO have the most beautifully crafted legs that this world has ever borne witness to.

Red is usually my colour…but hey!.. why not, eh?

cherry3xo
    Participant

***yourself***

cherry3xo
    Participant

Not All of us ‘Women’,or, ‘Whore’s, as you, & other ‘Men’ call us, are Cock Carousel riding Fucking Whore’s/Slut’s,!!

Doesnt matter what you are…ill treat you as such! Because i can….suck it easy! 🙂

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

@cherry3xo, the argument isn’t worth the effort imho.

cherry3xo
    Participant

@loosythepoosy You’re right hun, he’s Not worth the argument (s),! Have a good day. Ttyl 🙂 ♥♥♥

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

Right, @cherry3xo, just gives them more crap to throw back at you…. take care, friend !

cherry3xo
    Participant

@loosythepoosy You too hun❤❤😃

cherry3xo
    Participant

@inkedarmymom apparently, women on here, aren’t allowed to joke; or, it is Not taken as a joke! I certain you will realize that soon enough, believe me! Not fair!

Dont fret…ill continue spreading the love…lol…n it trust me it is spreading…me being quite influential and all…n MGTOW websites have made it possible to speak to complete strangers (men) n further solidify our ousting of women from our value system.

cherry3xo
    Participant

**I’m certain**

illegalsmile55
    Participant

*cue calliope music*
    Quite a line here at the cock carousel. 😏

Inkedzxgrl
    Participant

You’re [email protected], I apologize if I read your name wrong. I don’t know you, you don’t know me. Maybe that’s the point..this is a site where we can all get together and do what we all have in common…look and obsess over some seriously sick shit. Why is everyone judging everyone..me included…

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

@inkedarmymom

Your apology is appreciated and accepted. If you truly felt attacked by me then I’ll apologise too. I’m not into attacking and insulting individuals without very good cause; it’s peoples’ behaviour that gets to me, not solely their gender, and as I don’t know you at all I wouldn’t have a go at you personally. I guess I should have put the winky emote at the end of my post to emphasis the lack of seriousness in my comment.

No grudges held here 😀

karmen40
      Participant

@inkedarmymom

The humour of our resident psychotic rapist is very dry, yet very sharp.

that, coupled with the lack of complex emoji skill -which knackered old fuckers like he and I suffer- can sometimes lead to his intentions (and mine) being misinterpreted.

But beware…He IS a cunt, just for one day of the week. He just cant make his mind up which 😉

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

As hard as I try I really can’t fault Karmen40’s description of me.

🙁 😉 🙂 😀 😇 👯 👗 🎓 👾 ⚽ ☠️ (I’m sure one of these applies)

karmen40
        Participant

ar, you see now you are just showing off!

so i must retract, and apologize for one part of my above comment…..

karmen40
        Participant

……. @psychotherapist indeed HAS made up his mind, that the day for him being a cunt is Wednesday. 😉

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

That’s just this week. Next week could be completely different.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@karmen40

I was trying to look hip for the chicks. I spent 3 hours learning to copy and paste before I could do this 🙁

karmen40
        Participant

im sure they are thoroughly impressed.
        I know i am 😉

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

We call them astronauts- they like to explore male space.

Cock Carousel
    Participant

Everyone loves a good Cock Carousel.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@john-singleton-mosby
    Did you really pick up women when they came to apologise to you about their really pretty friend who you fought with?

Do tell!

@Hoping for Nemesis
      I have…n honestly i have 2 very recent stories. 1 happened at my house…the other happened at a afterhours place. I can share 1 story or both…theyre both pretty good n funny…but itll take a lot of writing i suspect…but if u insist i will share.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@john-singleton-mosby

Go ahead John.i know you are having a few fights with some people here but im a red -blooded guy and i like a good sex story or two.

It was about 2 weeks ago @after hours place i go to. Me and about 3 friends were there hanging out smoking a hookah having a few mixed drinks talking amongst ourselves andcreally just hanging out. A friend of mine was petting some girls pussy getting all nasty in tge corner where we were sitting. Sometime in the night that stupid ass song Bodak Yellow by Cardi B came on…which idk why the fk they played that cuz its more of a salsa merengue latin dance music type of place…very beautiful women and afterhours watering hole. So this song comes on and immediately all these stupid bitches are chanting this bullshit and feeling powerful…a few minutes after still drunk on the song this one girl (pretty good looking) comes up and just starts getting in me and my friends convo which i put up with for about 5 minutes until i said “get this bitch outta here” she hears me and gives me a look and knowing she looks good approaches my friends to try and shake their hands…they all shook her hand and she reaches towards me to which i respond “get the fuck outta here” sge ignores it and comes and sits next to me. She pauses for about 5 seconds and starts talking to me…to which i respond “i hope u wanna fuck”…she asks why am i talkin to her like that…i told her because she knew i didnt want anything to do with her so why would she come sit next to me n talk to me unless she wanted to fuck. She gets mad n starts asking “wtf do i think i am” as well as calling me a few names…went on for about 5-10 seconds n i stand up n tell her “say 1 more fucking thing”….she gets quiet for about 10 seconds and shares her grievance with my friend as if hes going to save her n goes back to calling me names. I get up choke the bitch and tgrow her behind the chairs. Lmfao….she gets up half crying telling me she knows tge owner n just wait whats gonna happen…she proceeds to go up to other guys(i assume to get them to fight me because she keeps lookin n pointing at me) during this time my friend goes to the bathroom…n the girl he was pussy rubbing comes and starts talkin to me saying sorry because she knows how her friend can be. So i talk to her for a few minutes and asks if shes hanging out with my buddy tonight. She says no…so i say well come hang out with me. She smiles and says my buddy will get mad (bullshit)…i tell her that no he wouldnt and she gives me that look…so we are about ready to leave n i drive off n this girl calls me cuz my friend gave her my #….. She meets up with me at my place n i fuck her….i found out in the morning when i talk to my friend that she told him that i was trying to fuck her…n he told her “well why didnt you let him” she got upset at him or just pretended to be upset and said “well give me his number if u dont care”….he doesnt care my friend doesnt give a fuck he gets pussy probably even more than me…n well the rest is history….i will follow up with the next story after i return from mcdonalds breakfast @hoping for nemesis.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@john-singleton-mosby

Great story John.i think you went overboard on the choking the girl part but i liked your acting -hard- to -get behaviour .It obviously worked for you.

Lmao…that wasnt hard to get…i really just wanted that bitch out of my sight as she really did annoy me…n i even gave her a warning…but she kept on…i wouldve had to hear that shit until i gave up n it ruined my night…n i didnt even fuck her…but her friend…and throwing her over tge chair wasnt me picking her up n throwing her…she was kinda sitting on the arm of tge chair so when i released her neck in a pushing motion..she decided to do a back flip

I can share the other story if ud like…up to u.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@john-singleton-mosby

Sure John.Fire away.

Agghhhhh…this was sunday…friends came to my house and they decided tgey wanted to do something maybe go out…or go to the strip club really…i dont like strip clubs as you can probably imagine so told them i was just gonna hang out at home…my goid friend said hed hang out with me n i told my otger buddy to show my other friend a good time..they agreed and offered to go get me n my buddy some beer before tgey took off and also just in case they brought some “strange” home lol…well on their way back with the beer they parked got off n saw my neighbor like 2 houses down outside w some of their friends. So tgey came in and told me n my buddy. So tge one that saw them saud he was gonna go fire a shot…they said itd be cool to hang out but all her friends were about to leave. So we drank a few beers then went outside n drank a few out there. A girl n her friend came out from my neighbors house came out and were drinking some wine or some shit idk…we didnt try to talk to them but soon 3 of us went inside n my friend said he was gonna try again. He comes bk in 20-30 mins later n says that they want to play beer pong…we go over n theres only 2 of them…when were there a girl i fuck sometimes called n asked what i was doing n i told her hanging out at my neighbors n asked if she had any beer or liquor cuz they wasted alot of it on beer pong…she said she was with another girlfriend n her guy friend who ive met before but they had a bottle(cool guy just sucks hes a cuck i feel bad for him) so they arrive 20 min later and as soon as come into my neighbors house the girl who was the prettiest of 2 girls at my neighbors house before my girl(not my gf but ill refer to her as my girl so u know who im talking about) n her friend got there started having an attitude. So me n her n her friend go back to my place n hang out. Soon my other friend comes back to my place with a girl hed been talking to (not tge neighbors) and i know he was about to fuck. So i go check up on my friend at the neighbors to see if we can go that way so my friend can have privacy n fuck that bitch. When i get to neighbors the girls ask me where i went n why friends left n i told them because she was acting like a bitch with them…they gave me shocked looked but started laughing when my friends started laughing (they know how i am)…so tgey say sorry n to tell um to come back because the prettier one gave me tge impression she wanted me to hang out with her. So mussion accomplished i go back get my girl n both her friends out of my house ask her to give my friend a condom n we go over to neighbors house so my buddy can fuck. So were tgere n tgey ask to come to my place cuz her roomate asleep i said ok just wait for my buddy to finish fucking n we’ll go over…so i go check twice n second time hes done. We come over to my house n everything is ok but that one girl is starting to have a little attitude again…so i told her she reminded me of a friend who acts that way to which she starts having a little more of an attitude but nothing comes of it. So 15 minutes later we all go outside cuz a few people are going for a cigarette break…when i walk out the neighbors friend asks me “wtf are you talking about”…n i look at her confused n tell her to calm down cuz i hadnt said 1 word to her(apparently tge girl my hb just fucked mumbled “this girl has to go”)…but she kinda keeps going n my friend tells my other buddy to watch me (they knows how i am)…so finally i told her “bitch shut the fuck up” n she goes even crazier so i slap her…she goes even crazier but her friend contains her n drags her back home (not literally) we hang out the rest of the night but it gets kinda late n my girl n her friends have to take tgeir guy friend home so we call it a night. Tge next day as im coming home i see my neighbor n she walks up to me and asks me if everything is ok between us n tgat she really liked us n apologized for her friend. She adked if we could all hang out again n that she would bring more girl friends n told her friends tgat left that they missed out because they met some really cool guys (me n my buddies)…i said ya sounds good…so today we are supposed to hang out…hopefully i get to fuck without slapping anyone. Lol

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@john-singleton-mosby

Good luck John. Hope it goes well but you must have writer’s cramp now! Better rest that hand for the ladies later on.

itsplaster
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis You are cruel. Hahaha

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@inkedarmymom

Oh shucks .why did you have to stop them inkedmoma.there was no harm there.seventeen is old enough .

Better that ,than drugs and drink elsewhere and something you dont know about.

Inkedzxgrl
      Participant

The reason I knocked them upside the head was because this woman was crazy. When she first met Cameron, the friend staying with us, he invited her over to the house. They had only known each other for about 2 weeks and she brought her little boy over and the first thing she said to her son was..honey, this is Cam but you can call him daddy. Freaked him out and confused the little boy. By the end of the night the little boy was was calling me grandma. After that night she wasn’t allowed back over to the house and she had only come over because of sex. I could just see her trying to claim the whole I’m pregnant bullshit.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@psychotherapist
    @inkedarmymom
    Hi guys. I have to admit,psycho ,i also first read your name as psycho the rapist when i fist came on the forums.hah hah

Your name is a verbal illusion,like those ones where the old lady witch turns into a young hottie depending on how you look at image!

itsplaster
      Participant

Well, his name is “psycho the rapist” but my eyes just always see “psycho therapist.” Lol It’s kind of like a little joke in my head. I imagine him at his desk taking notes from some troubled soul and then throwing his pad and pen across the room, throwing his miniature serenity garden up in the air and laughing like a crazy person – a psycho therapist, if you will.

Inkedzxgrl
        Participant

@psychotherapist, @itsplaster has it right. Your name is an illusion. Lol. Your imagination hits the nail on the head, although I would maybe throwing in the trimming of a bonsai tree into the shape of a mangled body part or even a flip flop. Soooo therapeutic, but yet sooooo totally psycho.

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

@inkedarmymom, @itsplaster, @psychotherapist, I see Psycho The Rapist, because that’s how he capitalized it under his avatar (which should be changed back to beaker).

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@loosythepoosy

Happy now?

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

@psychotherapist, @illegalsmile55, @etc., yay! oh friggin’ yay! Beaker is back!

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

I guess Miss Smiley will be happy 😀

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@itsplaster

Pretty accurate description there. 😉

@inkedarmymom

Dead bodies carved out of wood? Nah, I collect real ones!! Mwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa 😈😈😈

Inkedzxgrl
        Participant

@psychotherapist oh really? Do tell And just what do you do with those real bodies? Are you more of a therapeutic Jeffrey Dahmer or Ed Gein? Lol. Do you have like a room with all the body parts in it and you show your patients what happens when they refuse to pay. Haha

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@inkedarmymom

I have them stuffed and sit them in the waiting room because that makes me feel like I have a busy practice. But, of course, it’s only women I do that to; men are far more important to society. 😉

(winky emote this time)

Inkedzxgrl
        Participant

Lol…of course men are more important to this world. Women need them to breed. Not my fault good ole’ Adam couldn’t resist thinking with his dick instead of his head when he Ate the Apple Eve gave him. 😂

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@inkedarmymom

As much as it hurts to admit it, you’re absolutely right when it comes to Adam. He knew exactly what the consequences were for disobeying God yet the stupid fucker still listened to his missus. The First Mangina!

But with regard to the apple you are wrong. The bible states a fruit, the apple isn’t mentioned. At least I can score one point with this post and save a little face. 😉

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@inkedarmymom

I thought that was your reason and that was why i was having fun with you.hah hah

Inkedzxgrl
      Participant

Of course my husband came home and patted him on the back and said good job son. Lmao.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@inkedarmymom

Hi again Inked. Good Ol’ Dad!

Inkedzxgrl
      Participant

Hi again, Hoping. Oh yea…gotta love dads. They feel they have to live life thru their boys. God help us all. Lol

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

Me not daddy – never will be – me first caveman with condom made from raptor rectum – Ugg ugg! 💪

Well i know females on here dont much like me…but my comments arent for them…theyre for the males. N all im doing is illustrating a more effective way of treating females with better results as well while focusing on themselves. Men get so horny and try to go broke having any kind of relationship with a female even sexual one night stands. But females can sense desperation, thus its better to treat them insignificantly…because its different from how theyre used to. They respond to that. Yet even on here some guys act like they coukd develope some sort of relationship with a girl halfway across the country and proceed to white knight. From my perspective it looks pathetic and really is as ive taken the “red pill” and “blue pill” so to speak. And i know how both sides end. Im being honest about my encounters men…they sound unbelievable but they really are true. Makes no difference to me if u believe…n i dont even pay attention to these females input because i know whats true.

Inkedzxgrl
      Participant

@john Singleton mosby I dont know you well enough to like or dislike you but I feel like you have a lot of anger towards us females. You are right. There are a lot of women in this world who feel entitled and feel like they are owed for their beauty, etc. Personally, I think that’s a crock of shit. I respect brains before beauty. On the same token though, there are a lot of men who use their looks and strength as a weapon as well. Not every woman is out to lure some unsuspecting guy into her “web”. Men do the same thing…

No anger…unless you consider acting accordingly with a snake anger…i mean that as an analogy…as i know what to expect from females and what i risk losing by bringing one into my life…plus i just dont like being around them for very long…n yes of course men do that as well…but im on the side of men.

Inkedzxgrl
        Participant

Women do enjoy sex…why shouldn’t we. It’s when it’s used against someone that’s not right. Honestly, part of me agrees with you to a certain extent. Even though I am a woman, I was raised around men. I have always gotten along better with men than women because I don’t like drama, whining, crying, etc. I respect a woman more for speaking her mind and Not backing down for what she wants than I do for those who whine and cry to get what they want. That said, I think it’s a little overboard to get violent and choke someone but I get how irritated you were.
        Thanks for the blessing for having sex. I get right on that as soon as hubby gets home from work 😉

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

Im jealous. This forum post has heaps of replies yet my post on * how to get a woman wild by eating her” has hardly any takers!

Obviously, the women on this site arent as brave as they make out afterall. Brave enough to see chopped heads and splattered child accident victims but too scared to tell us something that may be of interest to alot of men out there.

Well perhaps everyone isnt as sick in the hokie pokie as others.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@john-singleton-mosby

Sorry John.i dont get it.what do you mean?

I replaced the word “head” with “hokie pokie”…nothing fancy or creative it just popped into my head to write it that way n i did it…it has no underlying meaning

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

If we talk about sex in personal terms, the SLUT comments and negative personal comments soon follow. So figure it out for yourselves…. btw, why is there never any mention about you male ‘pussy carousel’ riders? They call themselves ‘boy toyz’ and whatnot. Fuggim…..

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@loosythepoosy

The thing is, in general the pussy-carousel riders tend to be doing it solely for the pussy but the cock-carousel riders often have ulterior motives like freeloading whilst riding individual cocks. If they’re lucky enough to entrap a certain cock they could be set for years!

If a woman wants to ride cock for the sake of riding cock then I have no problem with that; hell, I might even benefit from it! 😋 My problems are with those having the ulterior motives. Yeah, I know not all women are like that but enough of them are to make me very wary.

Not that you need it, but if you want to ride a cock for the fun of it and then move on, you have my blessing. I won’t consider any woman a slut for just enjoying sex. 🙂

Inkedzxgrl
        Participant

I have to agree. I mean a lot of this started just because I made a comment about a sticker I had on my helmet.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

The last time I had something stuck on my “helmet” it cost me £50 😒

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@loosythepoosy

I have never abused any woman on this site.i hope not to ,ever,just like i dont hope to abuse any guy either.

One thing i can promise you,if i do abuse a woman here,it certainly wont be on the basis of her sexual likes/dislikes. It will probably be on being a disgusting human being etc who loves torturing children or something.

As for guys talking well thats up to them. Afterall, im a relative newbie here. Why havent you older members ventured into topics like that?

As for being identified ,just hide it. Tell us it is your friend’s favourite method, tell us you are just writing a piece as if it is from a character in a book you are writing or have read.
    Till next time loosy.

karmen40
      Participant

@hopingfornemesis
      you might be a newbie here, but i have a feeling you are gonna fit right in.
      your ability to “poke with a stick”, then sit back and chuckle at the response (as demonstrated a bit above) is also great fun for others to watch.

Bravo, my friend

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@psychotherapist
    Hi psycho.

Yeh i agree with alot of your commentary above.

Mr Spock
    Participant

Cock carousel could be a euphemism for ‘having fun’, because girls are not necessarily riding cocks in their 20s and 30s, many are generally doing their own thing, going on their own pursuits, focussing on career, etc. They claim not to need a man, coz they are oh-so-independent.

The real problem comes when they hit 40 and their body clocks are a-ticking. That’s when they start looking for good, stable men. Unfortunately, such men are not interested in women that old because their chances of conceiving a healthy child are drastically reduced. Also if you look closely, past the age of 35, women age faster than men the same age. With the benefits of testosterone, most guys physically age better over the age of 35.

Anyway, cock-carousel women are a bit of a problem for guys. Trying to find a decent chick who hasn’t had too many cocks in her mouth is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Most girls who have abstained from the carousel are either fat, ugly, or have some personality defect.

itsplaster
      Participant

@mrspock I get your dilemma. It’s kind of like trying to avoid players. They get pussy because they look good and are built well. And they are smooth talkers. BUT you know not to mess with them because you don’t want used up dick. So then, you get the rejects – guys who aren’t well-built or handsome and they aren’t very good at conversation. You know, losers.

Oh wow, that sounds like something only a shallow cunt would say…
      Dammit, Spock, I know you’re cooler and nicer than that.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@itsplaster You forgot to mention dick that’s been wasted on Uni-Whores 😉

itsplaster
        Participant

@psychotherapist I actually don’t know what that means. I’ve seen it used but I don’t even know. (Under my rock over here) And I am half-joking with Spock. But jeez he was so harsh. *tear*

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@itsplaster As usual, I’m joking around too.

A Uni-Whore is a young girl paying her way through college/university by selling herself. A nicer class of hooker really who only does 3 or 4 guys a week to help her eat and pay bills. 🙂

itsplaster
        Participant

@psychotherapist Oh, I recall you saying that. It had just slipped my mind. Those girls have been around forever. Back in the day, they’d place little ads in mens’ magazines and adult newspapers. My father had quite the collection of vintage mens’ mags. They’re probably worth something. Hmm I need to look through those next time I’m home. I think he might rather have the cash these days, lol.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@itsplaster

The ones I know don’t advertise, they get people from referrals which is how I got to know one. Quite a few of them don’t even do it every week, some only one week a month. They literally do it to pay the short term bills. Tbh, if I were a chick at uni I’d probably do it too but as a guy I’d rather starve than have some guy poking his umm….errrr….in my ….ummmm…..errrr…… I think you get my drift.

itsplaster
        Participant

@psychotherapist Well, it’s an honest transaction. I don’t know why prostitution is illegal. You can buy a massage and it’s pleasurable and legal. Why is sex that different from other personal services?

Okay, I can wait for the dress. Ha.

• This reply was modified 2 days, 3 hours ago by  itsplaster.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@itsplaster

I totally agree with you. They provide a fine service and I would guess that without them we’d probably see many more accusations in the news today. It amazes me the governments ban prostitution and drugs. I mean, just how much tax revenue are they throwing away and just how much expenditure on police-work, courts, free legal aid and prison costs would they save? I think they drop the ball big time on this one.

Стефания
        Participant

Government makes more money and keeps more control by keeping these things prohibited. They ain’t stoopid. They don’t want what is good for humanity. They wanna keep their chattle obedient to them, and fighting amongst each other, preferably on the internet. 😝
        The Code of Hammurabi Lives.

karmen40
        Participant

@psychotherapist , @itsplaster , Re: plaster “I dont know why prostitution is illegal”

@itsplaster – Is prostitution illegal in US States as a whole, or do the laws differ from state to state?
        i must admit to not being expert in the legislation of the USA.

@psychotherapist
        we have never discussed it, but i get the feeling you may be from England..or another British country? (“uni-whores” NOT “college-whores”, dry wit, spotting my GMT blunder. and other little hints).
        If im right -sure you will tell me if not- then nothing you and those uni-women are doing is actually against any of our laws. You (or they) are not publicly soliciting, they are of age, you are not managing/pimping/profiting from the women. The acts of paying for or being paid for sex of sexual activity are not illegal here.
        That said, and considering the fact that both you and those young women are happy with it, and getting what you want from it…. I would say you have a damn fine arrangement there.
        All the best to you (and them)

You may well already know the legal position. I tagged you both, as @itsplaster (being from US) may not have known the legislation regarding the subject in the UK.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@karmen40 Yes, I live in England.

Yes, I did know that just paying a woman in the UK for sticking your dick in her isn’t illegal but soliciting in public is. This is one of the reasons why I never discuss money with them until they are actually in my apartment. Any talk with them concerning their services during first contact is restricted to “Escort” services, even when talking to them on the telephone. When I contact one I know all I ask is if they’re free on a certain day and ask if they’d like to come over and keep me company for a while. Obviously we both know the score and if she agrees she’ll say something along the lines of “Yeah, and we can have a nice day like we normally do.” This lets me know terms are the same as previous meetings.

What I was on about with legal prostitution is about making it openly, but discreetly, available to all. Have legal brothels where women can feel safe when plying their trade: legitimate businesses where the government can benefit from tax revenue. These can be regulated and policed to a point where it’s not intrusive, more along the lines of safety and also making sure that those doing it are doing it of their own free will and not under coercion. They can also be situated in area where the general public won’t be offended by having them right under their noses.

These girls (and guys if you’re that way inclined) provide a beneficial service to people and I don’t see why it has to be illegal. I’m not saying they should all have to work in brothels but I’m sure there are many girls on the street who are controlled by nasty pimps that would be happy to move into a legitimate, organised brothel where their health and safety can be taken care of. I see it as a win-win for all concerned.

Mr Spock
        Participant

Oh come off it itsplaster. Lighten up, please :).

You know what I’m saying doesn’t apply to you or any of the BG girls. (You’re all beautiful and likeable). Just to other girls in general. I used the words “many” and “most”.

But you actually do have a valid point, to some degree. If I was female, I wouldn’t want to be shagged by a guy who has had lots of women and be pumped and dumped. Screw that. But then the alternative isn’t Losers either. I would know there’s a lot of quality, good-looking guys with a lot going for them, if I didn’t want Chads. Girls generally have more choice, but they are lazy at exploiting that choice correctly.

However the choices guys face aren’t quite the same spectrum.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@itsplaster
        Hi its,first girl that ever talked to me on this site, i like how you reversed spocks story.

itsplaster
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis I’ve agreed with you often but perhaps didn’t reply. I think your humor sometimes goes over people’s heads which makes it even funnier.
        As far as @mrspock I do like the fella a lot and he knows it. I was giving him a bit of trouble for fun. But I’m glad he did give it a bit of thought. I often find Spock to be reasonable and even rethink his words if he feels the need. That’s very brave actually; to allow new ideas. He’s a nice one. You’re a nice one too Nem and quite clever. Glad you both are around.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@itsplaster

Oh shucks itsplaster. Now you will make me keep blushing.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

@mrspock

Alot well said especially about aging

Inkedzxgrl
      Participant

Looks like I’ve been missing out on some serious convos…sorry guys. Just got out of the hospital. Unfortunately, nothing narley I️ can post here…just two kidney stones that literally put me on my ass. I️ definately missed all my buddies….

WestLos
    Participant

Girls do like a fat cock in their Pussies
    Thats for sure

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

lol itsplaster is completely ignorant or just trying be a nawalt! Prostitution is illegal because women need pussy to be controlled. If it becomes legal, that would flood the mark with pussy and white knight mangina punk mutherfuckers wouldn’t have to wife/pay inflated pussy prices I.e. Not providing and sacrificing everything for vagina. It’s not men who want it illegal. It’s women who throw pussy at manginas, who in turn pass heavily influence female laws against it. The women are greedy and simply want to keep the strangle hold on traditional prostitution like dating and marriage. It’s ok for them to sell it that way. But not whores selling pussy for cheap. Bottom line is…. it is all based on male sexual exploitation.

itsplaster
      Participant

@llyounghitlerll I’m not ignorant. I don’t find prostitution to be a bad thing. I’ve been married a long time. I don’t use pussy as a bargaining chip. Ask any couple who have been together a long time. Sex changes and it certainly doesn’t hold the power it did when the relationship was new and exciting. And if my husband were to cheat, I’d rather him have a paid sexual encounter than become involved with some woman who wants him in a serious manner. Just sex is far less destructive than an affair. Prostitution might end affairs and actually keep marriages together. Plus, there are women who would like a nice sexual experience that pleases her without having to pick up some guy at a bar who may or may not be good in bed. Why “ride the cock carousel” when you could buy exactly the sex you wanted? Legal prostitution could actually benefit both genders.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@itsplaster

Well, as you know, I’m fine with prostitution and make use of that service myself. It provides people with something they want/need and in the long run is pretty harmless. However, there were a couple of points I picked up on from your post that set little alarm bells ringing in my ears. Maybe it’s because I’m just a bit too old for this world’s ideas but nevertheless, you got my brain out of neutral and into first gear. I think I’ll cruise along for a while and mull things over before I either kick down or pull over to the side. 😔

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@lYUNGHITLERl

There are many countries where prostitution is legal and it has not flooded the market with pussy like you have said.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Legal prostitution and regulated prostitution are two different things.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

Hmmm.you may be right.

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

Hmmmm, I think y’all just got the poontang blues….

c’mon, c’mon, let me have it….. but wtf why goes he want her ten feet tall?

• This reply was modified 1 day, 10 hours ago by  Lucythepoosy. Reason: pokin' the stick atcha

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@loosythepoosy

Now he was a pussy carousal! The looks of a Greek God or an Alexander.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.