Éire BG members

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Éire BG members

Tagged: 

This topic contains 121 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  illegalsmile55 2 months ago.

• Author

PURPLE
    Participant

I’m curious as to whether there are many BG members from Éire. I’ve seen a couple from years ago but I don’t see any currently active.

* free speech and random bullshit is welcomed in this forum *

despy
    Participant

I googled “Eire” and I gather it means Ireland or is it city within Ireland? regardless I am from US

PURPLE
      Participant

Yes, Ireland. The name is derived from the goddess Ériu. This land has many names, I prefer to use the old names.

despy
        Participant

suits you since you look like goddess. you look beautiful if that is indeed you and I bet you appear even more beautiful in real time as pictures don’t do your face justice. I can tell you are a knockout.
        what are you?

despy
    Participant

wait I just clicked on your head and read exchange between you and apple. you are a dude? I have been trapped?

PURPLE
      Participant

Haha, your kind words have been registered. I’m not quite as beautiful as Aaliyah.

despy
        Participant

you aren’t denying it! you are a dude! and now my words have been registered forever on this forum! I hope no one is from Eire ever and this thread dies. quit talking!
        actually I am just messing around but wow scrub that shit off your face and take pic I wanna see if you are a better looking woman than dude.
        amazing job because I wouldn’t have known you look exotic to me and I don’t know if I should scrub myself or fuck myself.

PURPLE
        Participant

I don’t know where to start. :p

itsplaster
        Participant

I’m not sure if these people know who Aliyah is. She’s beautiful. That was tragic.

undergroundweller
        Participant

@itsplaster I stumbled upon a video once that was about a conspiracy theory. The theory was that she was killed to “open up space” to Beyonce in the music industry, as she was a woman of God and Beyonce is a satanist.

@etidorhpa Are you a hermaphrodite?

itsplaster
        Participant

That’s crazy. I don’t know how these things get started. Aaliyah was running around half-naked playing a vampire. lol That’s not very Godly.
        EDIT: I do think Beyonce is the devil. Well, i just really dislike her.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  itsplaster.

undergroundweller
        Participant

They said in the video that Aaliyah had rebelled against the satanic system, despite going along with it for a while. Anyway, ya, Beyonce does look satanic , those music videos are odd and have strange symbolisms, so I think that those guys who criticize these music videos and say that they are satanic illuminati messages/worshipping may have a point, although, there may be other reasons for spreading these symbols around beyond sheer satanic worshipping, such as making people more superstitious, well, you’ve probably met some heavy metal/hard rock fans who believe in the devil and are sort of satanists, so you may get what I am trying to say…

PURPLE
        Participant

I don’t have a vag plus an penis UGD.

PURPLE
        Participant

Her 2001 album Aaliyah is savage if you like beats and angels singing.

despy
        Participant

I’m not very hip yet somehow I know who Aliyah is! didn’t she attack her football boyfriend with a knife or burn down his house or some shit, maybe I have stories crossed with another but I do know I saw Aliyah dead in her pajamas or so I thought. regardless I know ive seen photos of her alive and she was very pretty. I know even less about Beyonce but I’ve seen her shake her ass in some pretty high heels and I found it impressive as I can’t even walk in them. I’ve also heard rumors she is stone cold illiterate.

itsplaster
        Participant

That was Lisa Left Eye from the group TLC. She burned her boyfriend’s house down. She died in Honduras crashing an SUV.
        Aaliyah was a plane crash.

despy
        Participant

yep! thank you @plaster as I kept hearing waterfall song in my head and googled who sang it, was then I realized it was left eye girl which in turn made me hit Wikipedia to figure out just who ailyah was! both young both taken out too soon, sad

itsplaster
        Participant

No problem. When you mentioned the fire, I knew you meant Left Eye. You know, he didn’t dump her after she destroyed his mansion. He sat with her in court. Strange love, indeed.

MasterPlan
      Participant

It’s a trap!!!hahaha I’m MasterPlan @desp (An Apple offended to be called Apple, any resemblance to life in America? 😛 ) Apple is short for AppledicticPrinciples. Please call me MP 😉

despy
        Participant

I apologize @masterplan I know it was you and not apple , it was avatar that made me say it and quite honestly I was wholly discombobulated at the time. that is one sexy dude lol. amazing

PURPLE
        Participant

It’s a Trapp!!

MasterPlan
        Participant

“Aphrodite.” Are you??
        Got a few Irish friend myself. It’s always hard to understand them, don’t matter how much I try.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  MasterPlan.

despy
        Participant

I feel bad if you are indeed a dude who longs to be a girl, must suck to live your life uncomfortable within your own skin. the only fault I would have would be if you tricked unsuspecting suitors but in real life boys have to know, no,?

itsplaster
    Participant

I have lots of coins from Ireland. They all simply say Eire and have that Celtic harp on them. I have one with a horse on it. My roots are Irish and Dutch.

undergroundweller
      Participant

“My roots are Irish and Dutch.” No need to tell the former, it’s written in your face…

itsplaster
        Participant

@undergroundweller Was that wording by accident?!

Because I really really LOVE the song “Written In My Face” If I had a husband based purely on fantasy … Ah Sheamus.

undergroundweller
        Participant

Fights are fixed on this shit, aren’t they, like, are they mock fights? In Brazil we used to have a league of mock fights, and I saw on South Park you have a league of mock fights in America too, is it wwe? I mean, I used to watch it sometimes when I was a child and had nothing to do (I had no cable TV nor internet nor many books available at that time), as some of it was funny, but what makes someone grown up as you enjoy mock fights? Do you think it’s funny, like a theater? Why not watch a real fight, real fights are tight and boring, is it why?

itsplaster
        Participant

Pro-wrestling makes me happy.
        What can you really want beyond being happy?
        @undergroundweller

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  itsplaster. Reason: tagging

despy
        Participant

something really childlike and cute in you stating you viewed ‘mock fights’ on South Park and that’s your view of WWE. lol that’s really adorable as I have oddest impression of you Weller and by no means do I mean odd as a negative perhaps I find you bewildering if that comes across any more positive

undergroundweller
        Participant

@despy South park is just a satire, I know that they blow things out of proportion and I don’t watch it anymore (I used to watch it 8 years ago), but I just mentioned it because it showed me there were also mock fight leagues that are big in America (much bigger, in fact, than the one here in Brazil), which I suspected, as lots of ideas for entertainment here in Brazil are imported. The mock fights I saw used to be shown here on TV in Brazil, I remember they used to have even midgets smashing chairs on guys that were like over 6’7″. Anyway, I used to watch South Park in a period of life when I was somewhat into, let’s say, dark/ironic humor. I used to watch lots of Spaghetti Westerners too, I know “For a Few Dollars More” and “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly” by heart, as would watch these movies a lot, multiple times.

despy
        Participant

geez I haven’t watched South park probably in as many years too! family guy is where it’s at. I hope you get that there , it’s most enjoyable however I haven’t watched that recently either but every once in a while I’ll search and watch snippets on youtube, it is so damn funny

undergroundweller
        Participant

I watched family guy once but was not really into it.

despy
        Participant

you probably caught an episode where Stewie time travels, those suck! you should give it another chance. how about game of thrones for some American TV are you into that?

undergroundweller
        Participant

@despy I don’t watch any movies nor series anymore. This Game of Thrones thing is Bullshit from what I have seen and heard about, made up things, with dragons, gnomes and other bullshit. Many movies seem to shift the focus of what matters to romantic stories and made up things and also spread historical misconceptions as truth throughout society, unquestionably, as the imagery of the movie provides one with the impression of a “first hand experience”, as if you were really there, which sticks to the mind more than written words or even a documentary. History according to Hollywood. To give an example, it was not the thumbs up sign which was used on the colloseum as to not let a gladiator be executed (they are not sure of it, but it seems the emperor tucked his thumb in his hand, as to simulate a sword being put back in the scabbard), or the bad image Romans have in today’s society due to Hollywood’s depiction of them as sadistic slaveholders, while they had the most advanced civilization at the time and have left a great legacy. The same with Nazis, like, I couldn’t finish watching Inglorious Bastards, it’s ridiculous. You wanna see intrigue and throne disputes, take a look at history, you have plenty of them, from Romulus murdering Remus, to Tarquinius Superbus’ ascent to power and tyrannical rule to Caracalla trying to erase his brother from history and many others, all real things that happened, although sometimes accounts can be unacurate.

undergroundweller
        Participant

*inaccurate

despy
        Participant

holy shit @weller you are a trip! LOL wow what a tirade and the only thing I can say to this is exactly what I first thought when I read this and reread this and here in exact order is a walk through with me and my brain on weller
        *game of thrones isn’t a non-fiction story to best of my knowledge lol and is a really great series. first episode I was like meh but second episode on I was hooked it is GREAT and it isn’t all about fairies and gnomes it is incredibly well written and simply amazing tale with equally wondrous visuals and incredibly violent
        *movies are forever wrecked with the nauseating ‘love interest’ angle and what springs to mind is one of the old Spider-Man movies I was like wtf, ruined and from then on I truly became aware at how often that shit is tossed in a film and how it invariably ruins them all.the time!
        *was then I was lost within your gladiator and Roman example where I chuckled to myself and thought yep this fella is in his own league and why we rarely engage, not a dis at all it’s just you are on whole nother level which merely adds to the intrigue
        *bout here is when I laughed out loud thinking I can’t even believe to think I engaged you with astrology talk
        *LOL you entertained, if only to debunk, my astrology talk = awesome
        *I reread your reply twice and thought hmm ok well I thought should be inaccurate not unnacurate
        *I googled it ha! at exact moment I got notice of your correction LOL
        *I felt kinda redeemed.

final thought
        *what does he(you) do in your spare time or for entertainment how do you spend your days and ohmygosh I want to know everything about your life
        *I hope Weller doesn’t think I am being flirty or weird or anything nefarious I want to know everything about your life

undergroundweller
        Participant

@ despy “game of thrones isn’t a non-fiction story” Deceptive language with the use of two words that turn the meaning of the words around them negative in sequence. Why didn’t you say “game of thrones is a true story”, your language is deceitful.
        ” it isn’t all about fairies and gnomes”. Oh, so they do have fairies and gnomes on the story, so now go on, tell me how a story with fairies and gnomes and which you called an “amazing tale” “isn’t non-fiction”. I guess you’ve proved my point after all.
        “this fella is in his own league” People do say I’m crazy, well, it comes from my Italian bit.
        “I want to know everything about your life” That is strange, it does sound like an obsessive bitch, are you trying to find a personality pattern to fit in your Taurus description, interesting, I am like that with somatotyping, anyway, I’ll just say that my life is uneventful.

undergroundweller
        Participant

*you’ve proven

despy
        Participant

weller!! grrr I am rudely reminded as to why we just don’t interact.
        and exactly why it is with due diligence I delete “absolutely not” in any correspondence. that ‘deceptive language’ you speak of just must be a quirk I have because you call me out on it and I do self reflect and you are correct in your argument in how I am phrasing such matters but our minds misalign in terms of context. you out think me and/or over think me at every turn. I didnt say game of thrones is a true story because game of thrones is not a true story. and quite honestly I don’t even know what a gnome is aside from it sitting in a garden with silly ceramic hat or trying to sell me car insurance. I do not believe there is a gnome nor fairy represented in game of thrones.
        I can’t see what I wrote, if I said game of thrones is non fiction I misspoke . it is not true story.
        lol you (super censored) just made me have to delete ‘absolutely’ out of last sentence! amazing! but thank heaven I did lol you get me so discombobulated I can’t even begin to debate you, hell there is no debate. I can’t even communicate. I struggle to counteract your arguments and I clearly struggle to express myself adequately and now I noticed I just wrote “clearly struggle” I’m not being deceptive I just seem to use contradictory words like that. it is truly bizarre wow what is that? why is that ? I don’t want to have to think this hard.

I am obsessive, yes. obsessive bitch implies I am an asshole and I am not. I am genuinely interested in your life. I always have been I also am interested in lives of a lot of others here on the site. I am curious person by nature. I pick up tidbits of others through their comments I know illegal likes to bake , plaster likes wrestling and metal music, Kevin works in an office, kls is into cars, bella likes to dress up as cartoon people, Bobby likes horns.. I could go on and on but you are incredibly guarded and I honestly can say I don’t know a damn thing about you. and everything I do know is what you aren’t and I learned that just within past couple days after months!
        I also am not trying to morph you into true Taurean as that doesn’t intrigue me I’ve spent last 20 years coupled up between two and surrounded my entire life with one as my sister is a Taurus . newsflash I don’t care . my interest is in the fact I finally learned something of mr. elusive mr underground. christ! now I am off to google somatotyping (after I scrolled back and forth to figure out how to spell the damn thing because my keyboard doesn’t even know what the hell it is) twice now you’ve said it.

you are exhausting.
        you are energizingly exhausting.
        “Oh”
        oh yes you are! @undergroundweller

undergroundweller
        Participant

@despy These deceptive words that I have pointed out are “mistakes” that I do use, but I have realized myself that when I do use them I am being deceptive, even though unconsciously. Here’s a summing up of the ideas of an interesting essay about the subject which I have read:
        https://googleweblight.com/?lite_url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_and_the_English_Language&ei=NL07piG2&lc=en-BR&s=1&m=578&host=www.google.com.br&ts=1500130512&sig=ALNZjWkju01dh1hHeoaWt-5jE1bschLZYA
        No need to take offense on the obsessive bitch thing, I was sort of teasing you, although, there’s truth to the statement. I am a curious person too, since I was quite young I have this trait, so I guess we have something in common and I am an obsessive jerk. As to me being guarded, I am a private/ reserved person.

despy
        Participant

I really took my time reading that Google link I really wanted to comprehend it . I found it incredibly interesting and tonight I am going to go back through it and hit highlighted corresponding links as it truly did hold my interest and I want to read in depth the corresponding essays and writings. a lot of political overtones and justification for using the ‘double talk’ and I can understand that logic as speech writer but I am wanting to learn how the subconscious factors into that writing ‘style’ . is it just that I suffer from using unnecessary words or am I being deceitful? I am honest with my thoughts more so on internet than in real life interactions because aside from you I receive less repercussions and hassle telling absolute truths but aside from that what is that whole absolutely is not non fiction triple talk bullshit I am not trying to trick you into thinking show is real so maybe it is just unnecessary extra words he spoke of.

I understand private and reserved aspect as I am like that outside of internet. I don’t tell anyone anything nor do I want to know a bunch of private intimate details of another I like to keep things simple. there are definate boundaries I keep and in turn do not cross so perhaps on internet I can come across as over the top and incessant in my inquisitiveness.

I will also have to revisit somatotyping as now you’ve expanded to five body types from standard 3. that actually makes a ton of sense to be honest was a freaky read at first but there is indeed a story to be told within ones physique

undergroundweller
        Participant

@desp “is it just that I suffer from using unnecessary words or am I being deceitful?” You’re being deceitful, although, as you may come to see in the essay, if you wish and have the time to read it, the opinion of Orwell is that the habit of using certain “unnecessary” words can lead to a deterioration of the language and jeopardize the telling of truth.
        “I am honest with my thoughts more so on internet than in real life interactions because aside from you I receive less repercussions and hassle telling absolute truths” I also feel freer on the internet to speak my mind, that’s why I point out when I think I have spotted bullshit, let’s say, it’s a sort of exercise of freedom to me. And I don’t tell absolute truths, I don’t know where you get this impression, how come, I am not an oracle or something of sorts, I recognize I make mistakes too, I just have my opinion on some subjects based on some gathered knowledge, but am willing to change them if another point of view that is well proven is shown to me.

despy
        Participant

@undergroundweller I read that deterioration of language in synopsis I found it interesting and then the bit about his book or essay where he proceeded to do same stuff he was bitching against. I want to reread and hit links that lead to specific essays and writings they reference. although my plan has been fouled I am babysitting a bird and it’s kind of freaking me out I am staring at it more than I should as I am terrified something will go wrong and I will spend rest of week driving around trying to find lil yellow bird replacement. he was due in his gym at 8:30 but that means I have to do that move to get it on my hand and set on gym lol I am so scared

undergroundweller
        Participant

@despy Babysitting a bird? Take the bird to the gym, what do you mean, that the bird is gonna do squats? Am I missing something here?
        Oh, you mean his examples, no need to look for them, they were just to illustrate, besides, the essay was written in 1946, so it’s gonna be tough finding them. You can see examples in the news all of the time, for instance, when you hear that collateral damage is part of war, instead of, the killing of innocent civilians is part of war.

despy
        Participant

yes it is literal bird his name is Kenneth and it’s tiny yellow thing looks like a peep that marshmallow candy at Easter it’s like baby parrot only solid heck I don’t know what it is, it’s alive and must remain so. I moved him to his gym thing for activity he’s just chilling but we are jamming to ” miracles” and he’s making noise its actually fun till I touch him again.

your article had embedded links into it for further information. I am definitely getting to bottom of it, see what’s wrong with you

undergroundweller
        Participant

@despy Are you gonna read the essay? Because the article is about the essay. I showed the Wikipedia page to you because it offers a good summary. In fact, of the books I read and later wanted a quick refresher, Wikipedia had a neat summary of the book.

despy
        Participant

yes! while I could see your post I wanted to reply to it! is it in wikipedia page where is it?

undergroundweller
        Participant

@desp What? I don’t understand, where’s what, the essay? I don’t know, I read it once on the internet somewhere, I think that it’s easy to find, I remember I found it without much ado. Are you really interested in reading it, or will just read because you want to understand me? Don’t read it if the answer is the latter.

despy
        Participant

I genuinely want to read it, what is it called? there appears to be many. lol I am never going to understand you I just want to read it

undergroundweller
        Participant

@desp How come “what is it called”? It’s on the page in Wikipedia for which I shared the link, “Politics and the English Language”. Anyway it seems this is it:
        http://www.npr.org/blogs/ombudsman/Politics_and_the_English_Language-1.pdf

despy
        Participant

I am sorry for being pain in the ass the link was lost within thread so I just googled Orwell essay, bunch came up. I have yours now! are you going to stay up for discussion? send me link for that somatotype thing, with five count. too please!
        thank you for link

undergroundweller
        Participant

@desp The somatotyping one, in case you’re interested, is a book called “How to Analyze People on Sight”, there’s the audio book on YouTube, that’s where I read it, or rather, listened to it. It’s almost an 8 hour book recording, considerably longer than Orwell’s essay, so think over if you really wanna read it. I think you can download the book easily too, as it’s public domain, so you can see the images which are important as to understand the book.
        Ciao

despy
        Participant

I don’t reckon I will listen to eight hours of spoken word regarding somatotyping but I did again try and web search the 5 types and I only ever see 3 featured. maybe someday , I mastered the spelling of it though. hope lives!

despy
        Participant

@undergroundweller I read it! was funny last night I was all ‘are you going to stay up for discussion?’ hop!hop! lol I read two paragraphs and I crashed (I can see why people take to reading prior to sleep). I like that guy! as I was reading it I totally grasped what he was saying but couldn’t help but feel I couldn’t apply to anything I was thinking of writing until I again read his Six Rules that is my takeaway. nearly brilliant , if I ever again create work of my own I will definitely apply. (haven’t much applied to this now have I)

he truly is smart and knowledgeable man. had I read in book form can’t help but feel I would have highlighted quite a few sentences and toward middle when he writes scathing analysis of quoted passages lol epic! I wouldn’t want to be professor Laski lol awesome!

thanks again for great read.

undergroundweller
        Participant

@desp 8+ hours is lot of time to spend that we don’t always have, so that’s why I warned you, but at least I introduced you to a new concept, and if you wanna read an article (there are some around the internet) about the 3 types (ectomorph, mesomorph and endomorph) you can do it, it’s already good information and it will take you minutes instead of 8+ hours. Anyway, I’m glad you liked the essay. I try to apply the rules and some have become somewhat automatic in my head, like, I remember I learned English grammar but I forgot it and it became sort of automatic with time, although it would be good to remember some as to avoid doing more mistakes. I apply a lot the two which state for you to write in the shortest way possible, so I try to rule out some useless words I’ve written. As to use shorter words, well, I try, but it’s tough. The metaphor one I remember just at times, I had in fact to go back and see it again to refresh my mind. I also try to use words that are English in their roots as opposed to Latin or Greek, which are used a lot in accademia, but let’s say my success is limited, better than nothing though. I also try to use some of the rules in my native language. It’s easy to remind some, which is perhaps the rule I’ve been trying to apply the most alongside the ruling off of useless words, that is the usage of the passive voice. I also am starting to remove some words that entered our vernacular through foreign influence, and which I would use a lot, as a matter of fact, a professor at university even got mad at me once for the use of the word “ramdomico”, which is a processing into Portuguese of the word random. We also use a lot the word “expert” here. As to metaphors, if for me it’s difficult to spot them in English at times, it’s even more difficult in my native language. Anyway, remember his last rule, so that’s why I’m not too draconian in the application of his rules, for I may end up distorting the meaning of my sentences at times.

despy
        Participant

I really am interested in the 5 as I didn’t see me within the 3! if youre not doing anything, brief synopsis of elusive two would be greatly appreciated. if not thats cool too. drawing?

how come your professor got mad at use of the word random? I think your English is fantastic. when did you learn it?

undergroundweller
        Participant

@desp
        https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj63YaaFaTer43okDpGlZwGjQ_QR2r0Lquanq4p3jkvA5bqhwev-kFZYjb
        Tell me, which of these body types you would fit in best and I may try to make you a description. I remember you saying you are thin, so I think we may rule out the alimentive. Are you a muscular person? Are you bony? Does your head have a triangular shape? You don’t come across as a brainy person, nor a bony one (although you said you were tall, and bony people are supposedly tall), so if I were to take a shot I would guess you may have a thoracic element, as you come across as a jovial person. Thoracic people are attractive in general (do many men, or at least did they, look at you?). Many celebrities have a strong thoracic component (e.g. Leonardo DiCaprio, Johnny Depp, Marlon Brandon, Brigitte Bardot etc) specially if you look at photos of when they were not so old), and the type has the triangular shape as a defining feature, as you can see on the image. Oh, and you may have more than one type mixed in, but some tend to stand out more than others.
        As to my professor, the essay was in Portuguese, so that’s why he got mad at the usage of a foreign word.
        How I learned English. I started learning a little tiny bit through video games, songs and perhaps, I would say my father, although he never taught me anything beyond a fistful of basic expressions. Then, I started classes when I was 14 and took them for more or less 4 years, and it helped a lot, although, only through practice by playing more video games, reading stuff, such as books and articles, and watching stuff, such as documentaries and series, that it got much better. So I learned it little by little, and became, let’s say, fluent only when I was around 20 years old. Nevertheless, If you stop speaking and writing it you get rusty. My father used to speak English well, but after years and years without speaking he got rather rusty.

despy
        Participant

laughing my ass off! @undergroundweller no I don’t have giant head as I am none too brainy lol . I am 5’7 ¾ and weigh 130lb my boobs are 34b my waist is 26 and I am not sure where last measurement is supposed to be made. I am not frail nor lanky . I would describe my face as long and yes men still check me out as I am hot as hell and ooze sex appeal (I think its my ass).
        just playing, weird to rate myself but I would like to think I am attractive. I would say I resemble thoracic with splash of cerebral but that is out of the question lol, actually I thought that cerebral hand looked just like mine! but then hand looks same as thoracic (sad face). oh I just peeked again thoracic is my head! (doesn’t look triangle to me) but my shoulders aren’t as broad and I like cerebral’s thighs. hook me up (lol at the face they tossed on alimentive type)

undergroundweller
        Participant

@desp Your body measures didn’t help as I’m used to the metric system, and even then I’m bad with body measurements. But by your weigh and height you seem tasty, cough cough, slim so if you have some element of the alimentive type, it is not much too strong, much less your main type. You are somewhat taller than average but not that tall. Anyway, to check better if you are a thoracic put your hand palm down, like in the picture, and bring your fingers one next to the other in alignment, if they form a triangle, such as in the picture, with your middle finger being one tip of the triangle, and the base being more or less where your thumb merges with your hand, you are a thoracic. If it’s square you’re a muscular (look at Hulk Hogan and see how his head is square shaped, just like the muscular type on the figure which has square shaped hands, head and body). So, they argue that the traits you see, represent different levels of evolution, from left to right in the image I linked. The alimentive represents the least complex, as the digestive system was the first to have formed in the order of evolution, and the cerebral is the most evolved. So the alimentive is child like, for being the least evolved, and even appears more at a young age (the influence of types may change with age, I think, I can’t remember if that was in book or if I observed this). The thoracic is the second, after the alimentive, in the scale of evolution, and corresponds to people who have a respiratory/circulatory system that is more developed than the other systems in the body and influences the behavior of the person. So that’s why I told you if you were a thoracic because you’re jovial, that is, you have the “energy and spirit” of youth.
        So, the thoracic gets easily bored with things, thus, it always seeking something new. For instance, the thoracic will fall in love passionately with someone this week, next week he/she will get bored with this person and fall in love passionately with another one. That’s another trait of the type, passion, that is, the fact that the type emanate vigor and energy. This is because the respiratory and circulatory systems transport nutrients and oxygen to the cells, which are used to generate energy, hence this type is so energetic. The type is usually quite social, thus, in need to be in contact with people and is the “life of the party”. Thoracic’s are trendy, because they are always in search of a thrill, of new things, so women in this type tend to dress in the latest fashion and love the latest art. Anyway, that’s a description of the type. Benedict, the author of the book, gives advice by the end of each chapter on which professional career each type ,or combination of types, should follow, as well as which other type to marry. I don’t remember exactly all the ocuppations listed, but thoracics make good entertainers and artists due to those characteristics I told you, sociability, energy and large lungs (which makes the thoracic a potentially good singer). Nevertheless, thoracics combined with other types have many other professions to choose, for instance, a thoracic combined with a cerebral will thrive as a scientist or as a writer etc. She also says that this type usually makes good money in life, for they work as to sustain their trendy style of living, even in a job they don’t like, although, many end up in financial trouble for spending too much, so an advice over a trait for the thoracic to improve upon is for him to control his spending. As to marriage, it’s a challenge for people of this type as they get bored easily with the other person and the lifestyle. I don’t remember the order of the types the author recommends marrying, but he/she can marry either a pure alimentive, muscular or another thoracic. Nevertheless, a thoracic shouldn’t marry a pure cerebral, for the latter doesn’t like the thrill the thoracic seeks, nor the bony type, for the bony tends to be asocial and likes to live in rural, frontier like, sparsely populated areas, whilst the thoracic likes to live in the city where his social character has lots of people to interact with and also because the thoracic is somewhat frail to endure the harsh conditions in the areas which the bony, which is a tough and rough type, endures.

despy
        Participant

@undergroundweller thank you so much for this! somatotyping seems to me like astrology without all the hocus pocus! brainy mans version! alot of the characteristics you describe mirror those of a Libra and I found that fascinating. although both seem to suggest I like art and luxury and finer things and fancy clothes and that’s again where I differ , sure I like to look at stuff but I am not all into clothes but when I do purchase, say a pair of jeans I will spend a lot of money. I would rather have one quality pair than 3pairs of trash and you get what you pair for as they last forever! the social aspect too applies more so to when I was younger I indeed was a lot of fun extremely outgoing, very funny, animated and a lot of people really liked me!
        nowadays I am rather recluse I prefer my own company and have no friends as everyone gets on my nerves. I am homebody by choice , not lonely and entertain myself rather adequately. in love I am indeed passionate I love hard but I love forever I do not bounce around I literally have had two relationships.
        I was so intrigued by this and went in search of Benedict book, everyone wanted money but I found free synopsis that went into greater detail. I would pay for it even, but if I buy a book I want to be able to turn the pages and once complete set on shelf as accomplishment. but I was equally mystified in the details. they went on to say thoracic have red face especially at times of excitability, depression, etc. I do not have everyday red face but I blush very easily and I was incredibly depressed couple weeks back and I noticed I had red cheeks and it made me snap out of it as I thought it was result of high blood pressure and I didn’t want to die. it was me being thoracic! I do also love work that involves being busy and on my feet, cubicle is not for me I sat at a desk working for doctors twice and I hated it. crammed and stuffed in chair, only part I enjoyed were the patients I do excel in fleeting interactions. I also am shit with money, not in debt but I don’t save. oh and I can’t sing for shit. wish I could. I cannot. thank you for turning me on to this I may in fact try at night to tune into youtube anthology and hope I like the voice otherwise couldn’t do it. thanks again. my takeaway? weller called me tasty.you win again!

undergroundweller
        Participant

@desp Yeah, in a sense it’s the brainy man’s equivalent to astrology. First, remember, you may have a mix of other types along with the thoracic. I myself am a mix of the thoracic and brainy types, being more of the former. So due to this mixing you may not be a fully thoracic. Well, I myself am red, although, I am too dark to blush a lot, although, when my skin was fairer when I was younger I would. I am a good swimmer too, which may be because I have good lungs. As to buying things, I’m like you with your jeans. I’m not that social, though. I also get bored easily and seek new stuff to do, even with other people, if I spend a couple of days together with friends I started to get fed up of them after about 3 or 4 days.
        They recommend the professions in which each type will thrive in the book, but there are the secondary professions, in which they will perform so so, and the ocuppations to be avoided.
        It’s interesting it got you curious. Personally, when I started reading it I was amused, specially as the first type, the alimentive, is the most obvious. So, when they start to talk about the traits of the alimentive, such as a sort of laid back/carefree attitude, the love of comfort and even the ability to be a good salesperson, and I start to think about the fat people I know of, I saw how the traits matched. Anyway, while I think this description is worthwhile, I recognize that it won’t tell your full personality, after all, we know how the environment can also shape us, and we might say race too, and perhaps even other factors, although, many factors are included on the environment category. As to the book, it seems that you can read and download it on the gutenberg project, type the name of the book and gutenberg on google, in case you’re interested.

despy
        Participant

yes definitely curious and maybe I will check out book and as youstated alumentive is most obvious , of course they are casual and indulge in buttery foods, huge. dimpled hands is odd too I’ve never noticed that but I am going to peek. food angle was intriguing to me like the cerebral types don’t eat a lot as their mind is about thinking and not digesting. truly new arena for me all of it! I am definitely going to explore! I myself am not fantastic swimmer, but never had lessons beyond school but I can float and kick and paddle and not drown in a Great Lake. never had friend with a pool so I am sure that’s why I wasn’t much into learning breaststroke, diving etc. do you eat a lot? with that Italian in you can you cook? and being thoracic, are you cute? are you cute like me?

despy
        Participant

forgot to make mention of English lesson as I was enthralled with my body. again you seem rather fluent with language, how may I ask was reason your dad learned English (if I get too nosey just ignore me) I took French for a semester I hated it. thought I looked and sounded foolish speaking it so I stopped, awfully vain reason to quit something. you seem into US and UK music, any good bands in Brazil? (aside from Jorge and Mateus of course)

undergroundweller
        Participant

@desp My father learned English simply because he liked it, and few people learned English in his days. Nowadays, though, young Brazilians are recommended to learn English, so even those who do not enjoy the language are forced by their parents or force themselves to try and learn it as it is a plus when you’re looking for a job. I myself enjoy it. You shouldn’t be put off French so easily, I had some difficulty with pronunciation on the beginning, but with training it got much better.
        As to Brazilian music, I don’t like almost all of it. One band I enjoy is Mamonas Assassinas. You can type their name on the search session of BG and see how their short career ended…

despy
        Participant

made me chuckle to read the one Brazilian band you liked could be found within pages of BG implying they are dead and being Brazilian they are of course here. I am going to read that next! just how many languages do you speak?

undergroundweller
        Participant

@desp Just English and Portuguese. I understand some Spanish as it’s similar to Portuguese and I had some classes in middle school. I’m trying to learn a bit of German, though, as I like it and find it useful. I thought about learning Italian as I relate to the culture and like it, but it’s not as useful as German and it’s easier to learn for me, so if I ever need to learn it one day it will be easier to learn than if I need to learn German. Gee, this comment section has turned to a mess, let’s call it off.

undergroundweller
        Participant

* this forum has turned into a mess

despy
        Participant

lol it’s been mess around here for days, thank you @undergroundweller for truly engaging conversation

undergroundweller
        Participant

@desp Oh, and it’s also cool to spot some of these things when others do them, such as when they say on TV that “collateral damage is a fact of war” instead of ” the killing of innocent bystanders/civilians is a fact of war”.

despy
        Participant

correct in that , so much uglier to read of slaughter of innocents rather than friendly cozy collateral damage. haven’t ever thought much of it till it’s pointed out, awareness is kinda everything

despy
        Participant

there’s nothing to that Wikipedia page I swear I spent 20 minutes reading it earlier! where is essay

despy
        Participant

what’s happening in Brazil tonight? is it uneventful on your side of town?

how are you replying to these posts isn’t it kind of hot mess to do so or is it because I am on phone

have you signed up for fancy email alert feature? do you reply to that or forum itself?

undergroundweller
        Participant

Oh, I am not full Italian, just about a quarter Italian, although, it’s my second main ancestry.
        As to somatotyping, it’s not like astronomy, that is, something vague, it’s a scientific generalization, so it’s not like everybody that falls into a category is gonna be the same, just more similar among each other. Some divide it in three body types, I use the five body type classification (I read the book “How to Analyze people on Sight”). Anyway, it works in the principle that your body’s make up influences on the way you interact with the environment and how you behave. To better explain it, you have different systems in your body, such as the digestive, muscular etc, and people tend to have one system that is more dominant than the others, or a mix of some of them. This system will influence on how your body will be shaped and how you will tend to behave, as it will have a greater influence over your brain and motivate your desires and what pleases you. For example, a muscular person will have a greater need to exercise his muscles and have greater strength than most people, and will thus be better apt and be a happier person when working with a sort of manual labor.

itsplaster
        Participant

@desp You are so much nicer than me. Much nicer than you even need to be. Oh yes, a Libra, lol. Sometimes Libras are nice to the extent that they are run over and bullied. Just saying.

undergroundweller
        Participant

@itsplaster That does happen with people who are very nice at times, but I am not bullying her, I hope you’re not implying it, as, for me, bullying is when you actively chase a person and torment his/her life, and I am not doing this to her, sometimes I may seem rough with her in the spirit of the conversation, but I am not bullying her.

despy
        Participant

lol @plaster I like and respect weller that is big difference. he’s harsh and abrasive but that’s just how he is and he’ll be a dick again too but I don’t think he’s being bully . I think we are making great strides . this is all good to me and yes Libra makes me pushover lol but I can take criticism when it’s right and the more understanding we have of eachother, hopefully less they’ll be of that. all balances out. you be mean girl I am nice one lol

itsplaster
        Participant

@desp Bully was the wrong word choice, I think.
        “all balances out.” hmm lol

despy
        Participant

“all balances out” yep that was me, purposefully

Nataska
        Participant

Depsy I’m a libra and I can tell you I’m no pushover far from it lol but still libras are kind thought ful people I guess every libra is different it’s not good to think we all are the same

despy
        Participant

@itsplaster you are the mean one should you tell Nataska about her butt or must it be me

despy
        Participant

* somatoatiotypo mosa mio. swear you just make this shit up . going to take solid minute to figure out how to spell it again and then I’ll be furious all over again because it probably has some three letter more widely used synonym

despy
        Participant

**third pass at memorizing your wacky word and just spotted you’re Italian , duly noted.

despy
        Participant

*this is very first explanation showing on Google

Somatotype is a taxonomy developed in the 1940s, by American psychologist William Herbert Sheldon, to categorize the human physique according to the relative contribution of three fundamental elements, somatotypes, named after the three germ layers of embryonic development: the endoderm, (develops into the digestive …

wtf is wrong with you, clearly I must go pour another cup of coffee.

despy
        Participant

you wrote:
        “interesting, I am like that with somatotyping”

what does it mean? the same way I learn of someone’s astrological sign and try and get a ‘feel’ of them you are into this somatotyping? somatotyping is your zodiac? or are you calling me fat

see if I had your analytical mind I could go through each of these body types and apply certain characteristics to me and make generalizations as to the others and how they all could or could not apply to me in same way you trashed your Taurus. yep I could do that but seems like work and I just want to relax a bit. make me that tall lazy one less fragile with some muscle oh there isn’t one FAKE

despy
        Participant

*psst we could bond over your avatar if it is in reference to twilight zone as I loved that series and know every episode made but surely youll come back with some mumbo jumbo and eight paragraphs of how I am wrong and remind me again how you hate TV

** it is old show and that is why it is so good

***lol I recommend you watch that too

undergroundweller
        Participant

@despy As to twilight zone, I watched a couple of episodes, of the 60’s series. I remember I found some episodes interesting, such as the first one in which the guy is in a ghost town, I guess he was dreaming, if I can remember well. I found it interesting, but then after a few episodes there was some superstitious bullshit and over the top fiction and it got boring so I abandoned it. As to the whirling wheel, it’s just something that interests me, like, I am into, or at least used to be into, some 60’s stuff and psychedelic stuff, such as psychedelic rock. Hypnotism fascinates me too, although I don’t know shit about it. Anyway, I put it in the profile picture after going back and watching an interesting episode of a series that I used to watch, Get Smart, “The Groovy Guru”. The episode is rather peculiar, as are some other Get Smart episodes, in which they seem to reference sorts of strange things that were going on in the 60’s, such as MK ULTRA, with an episode being about poisoning a city’s water supply with LSD, a sort of proposition MK ULTRA had as a means of warfare. I wonder if the makers of the series were trying to warn us of something or what was their intent. The particular episode is about rock musicians using a song as to hypnotize and control all teenagers. I wonder if there is a reference to what was happening, as I saw a theory of a guy who said that the Laurel Canyon scene was controlled by the CIA, as many musicians were from royal and military families, Jim Morrison’s father, for instance, was an admiral.
        I imagine you’re probably now, “where the fuck is this crazy dude going at again”, hahaha.

despy
        Participant

a ghost town in a twilight zone symbolizes a lot of them! was he on a train? that is some good TV and of course theyre going to venture off into zany subjects as it’s just that kind of show! on holidays they run marathons , makes me miss cable tv. I couldn’t pick a favorite as there are too many and then you have classic good ones that are overviewed so I dont make mention, again so many are so clever and it would be great to see them for first time but won’t ever happen with me, seen them all and many times.
        trying to figure out just what tv you are into and then you make get smart reference, awesome. I picture ladies with cute figures in short skirts and white knee high boots because of course I wasn’t much into show and that’s all I got lol .

what do you mean by psychedelic rock? I think of 60s doors and grace slick type stuff . but hypnotism I got that one! as I used to do it regularly! not do it but put under. tell you anything you want to know and I also made your avatar for Halloween one year, helped make it..
        it was piece of wood from those giant empty spool of thread looking things from construction site painted just like yours with spindle to spin it and light source , ah pot really makes one inspired. candy my reward.

I watched some sort of documentary one time all about CIA and LSD and mind control and I forget how that all backfired, what could go wrong?
        I don’t watch alot of TV these days but I do prefer documentaries and biographies to anything else aside from my gnome of thrones lol which is starting again Sunday and I haven’t the means to view. sucks

I don’t think your crazy I like getting peak into your world, may not always understand it but I would read it all

undergroundweller
        Participant

@desp “what do you mean by psychedelic rock? I think of 60s doors and grace slick type stuff”. Yep, I listen to a lot of The Doors, more than any other band, or at least used to, and to some Jefferson Airplane, although, I am not that much into them.
        Interesting, so you had hypnotherapy? How did that work for you? Did it make a great difference?

despy
        Participant

I like the doors and only song I like by starship is ‘miracles’ I’m trying to think of what else would be psychedelic rock.

hypnotherapy was a fluke and whim thing and ended in disaster but the parts that were good were really helpful. first I learned you have to be susceptible to it. meaning you have to want to do it. some people are simply unable to be hypnotized as they won’t allow it. I have to admit I was concerned that I would be put under and be made to do silly tasks or dumb shit that I wouldn’t remember and be weird. it’s sketchy area as you are indeed letting someone into your head but I was led to believe you won’t do or can’t be made to do something you wouldnt do when fully aware and its true. hard to explain but that is true. the more times I did it though I could tell I was indeed ‘going deeper’ and it got weird and I stopped but I wouldn’t ever do it again unless it was somehow someone I fully trusted in. it would be amazing option to explore if you’re into it, would you want to be hypnotist or hypnotee ( I paused I figured spell check would flag that doesn’t look like word)
        it’s all about total mind relaxation and I remember pendulum type apparatus being used and later on merely countdown with numbers. was odd experience but totally works and I bet it could be used for nefarious purpose as power of suggestion swings lots of ways and for whatever reason the more I went deeper I fell and I began to continue to be fully aware I was just left confused after subsequent visits. it can go dark

itsplaster
        Participant

I liked Inglourious Basterds. I didn’t have a problem because they are clear – it is supposed to be an alternate history. It’s presented as a fictional history.

undergroundweller
        Participant

@itsplaster Bullshit, most people have an image of the nazis that is provided by them through Hollywood and even over the top movies like this shape people’s heads, I mean, how many people watched a documentary or read about WW2 from a more reasonable source compared to those that watched movies. I’ll not even mention books, although, I confess I don’t read many of them.
        This is just a case study to illustrate my point.

itsplaster
        Participant

@undergroundweller It’s Tarantino. Of course, it’s over-the-top. His body of work should alert a viewer that Inglourious Basterds is not to be taken seriously.
        If people’s views can be shaped by Hollywood alone then they are rather stupid and kind of hopeless anyway. I am pretty big doc nerd though. And I read probably more than the average person. I don’t necessarily read to act or get smarter. It’s just what I enjoy. If I learn something, that’s good, of course.

undergroundweller
        Participant

@itsplaster Oh, but plaster, it’s imperative to show your wisdom and demonstrate your neighbors and friends you’re refined and intellectual, don’t you think so, my honorable lady? For fucks sake, that wasn’t my point, it was about how misconceptions can be ingrained and spread. Anyway, even with books we gotta be careful, with the sources and so on. Perhaps it’s interesting to look at different points of view, if possible.

itsplaster
        Participant

@undergroundweller yeah, sounds good, couldn’t agree more and so forth.

despy
        Participant

lol you are a hoot @plaster!

undergroundweller
        Participant

itsplaster
        Participant

@desp @undergroundweller “something really childlike and cute in you stating you viewed ‘mock fights’ on South Park and that’s your view of WWE”
        I kinda chuckled at that – not in a mean-spirited way. But I also knew that trying to explain WWE at that point was sort of useless. In reality, they are a company worth millions that trades on the New York Stock Exchange. They’re a huge global enterprise.

despy
        Participant

I used to watch wrestling all the time but it was back with Andre the Giant , shiek , Rowdy Piper, savage ,hulk Hogan.undertaker , George the animal steele (was wrestling coach at local high school which made him exciting) up to and through when Cyndi lauper was involved. who was dude with all the rubber bands in his beard? I probably quit watching mid 90s but when you’re into it, there’s nothing like it’s truly entertaining . I get it

itsplaster
        Participant

@desp Lou Albano was the rubber band guy. That was all a bit before my time. But I’m familiar. I’m a “new” fan. I’ve been watching and going to live shows for about 8 years. To diehard wrestling fans, you’re still “new” after 8 years. Lol Unless you’re under age 13 or so.

PURPLE
        Participant

My favs was Jake The Snake, and The Heartbreak Kid. Legion of Doom, Ultimate Warrior, Undertaker, Tatanka, Brett Heart, Bob Backland, Hacksaw Duggan…not many other cool wrestlers.

despy
        Participant

ah, yes Lou Albino indeed. thank you! everytime I think to WWE I chuckle as once this kid turned in application and under ‘hobbies and interests’ he wrote WWE and Oreo cookies LOL I hired him. very loyal, very dependable but wow was he kinda dumb. aw Ricky lol real quick, I was driving into work one day when I spotted him opposite side of road and he was pulling wagon it wasn’t even cool radio flyer one it was one of those giant plastic Fisher Price looking things I shook my head in disgust lol I am a jerk

PURPLE
        Participant

Fury ia a boss.

PURPLE
        Participant

@undergroundweller For sure she has a lovely face, and lol…wait lol first.

PURPLE
      Participant

The one with the horse is an old 20p. Some of them are worth a few quid if they have a certain year on ’em.

despy
    Participant

ok I just Wikipediaed Aliyah and I indeed screwed up her story with waterfall girl. I should have known more of Aliyah as she was from detroit! but if you were trying to emulate her, you’re doing fine job as there was definite resemblance

Nataska
      Participant

You mean Lisa left eye from TLC aliyah and her with awesome

PURPLE
        Participant

Lovely Bum.

despy
        Participant

I agree she has nice butt but I hardly know her so it feels weird to stare at her ass.
        good evening to you etidorpha

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I know! Its distracting…between her and side boob, I might turn lesbo!
        Have you ever shot pool with a topless dancer? Distracting as hell.
        Oh, someone changed their name I see…hmmmm, what’s with that?

despy
        Participant

sideboob isn’t nearly as distracting as it’s just the side™ but giant butt is. not calling her butt big its just giant ass in my face. no I’ve never shot pool with topless dancer lol but I was told I shoot pool backwards (I am right handed shoot pool with my left, odd as I don’t know how that ever happened).
        Peggy Bundy is interesting choice , yeah what is up with that indeed

PURPLE
        Participant

I shoot pool lefty too. I done Peggy for you desp,

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I’m a lefty, but I bat and golf with my right.

despy
        Participant

interesting @illegal . odd how mind works like that.only other thing I do backward is slow dance as was discovered at a wedding when boy asked “when can I lead?” lol

despy
        Participant

did you realize you shoot pool lefty or did someone point out to you? I wanna see your boy face!

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Me too! Show us your man face!!

PURPLE
        Participant

You’ll not be seeing my boy face. 🙂

despy
        Participant

I bet you have super cute boy face!

PURPLE
        Participant

You’re on the money baby, haha.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

*pouts*
        Don’t be like that, you should give us a thrill. I’m an old women, feeble and barely able to walk…

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_AtSmckL0DY

PURPLE
        Participant

Is it still evening?

despy
        Participant

yes still evening nearing 9pm here! 8:45 to be exact

Barry Halls
    Participant

Went out with a girl from there. Loved that accent.

Erin go braless!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.