Ever wanted to kill someone?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Ever wanted to kill someone?

This topic contains 45 replies, has 22 voices, and was last updated by  Hoping for Nemesis 3 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author

spacemarmot
    Participant

I can’t be the only one on this site who has entertained serious thoughts of wanting to end another person. Maybe I’m just a hater, or crazy, but every day I look at at least one person and think “they shouldn’t be around,” or “I could get ’em right here, and nobody would know,” but I’ve never been able to work up the courage to actually do it. I’m just disgusted with people every day, everywhere I go, people just sicken me. I’m don’t fantasize about torture or anything like that, I’m not sadistic, I just hope that one day I might be able to kill.
    How about you guys? Any lingering feelings or ideas?

• This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  spacemarmot.

Hidd3nA3sassian
    Participant

I long for the day I get to kill again, I may just be sick but it’s a feeling that nothing else can compare itself too, my visions and thoughts are never ending like I’m constantly being teased by society

spacemarmot
      Participant

I keep noticing, whenever I come back to this thread…the word “again”

Hidd3nA3sassian
        Participant

yes again, as in I have killed before, Mind you it was in self defense but still sparked something inside of me that won’t leave no matter what I do.

Trailer
        Participant

@hidd3na3ssian I would Love to hear the story if you would care to indulge…

Hidd3nA3sassian
        Participant

this happened a while back, but one day when I was younger/in high school, I was on my way home from school and decided to cut threw a small forest that was in between me and my school to try and make it home quicker as getting home and stoned was of priority of mine back then, well about 20 Minutes into my hike threw the forest to get home this homeless looking fucker tried to rob me or whatever the fuck he was trying to accomplish with a decently large kitchen knife of sorts, I myself was Carrying my hunting knife that never left my side and still doesn’t to this day and I guess I was quicker because he was the one who ended up with a knife in his chest gasping for air as I watched him bleed out and die

Trailer
        Participant

So no legal troubles from that incident?

Hidd3nA3sassian
        Participant

nope, self defense, I was within my legal rights when I defended my life against my aggressor

Trailer
        Participant

Wow that’s awesome. One of my friends took a concealed carry class and they said it’s almost better not to shoot because your life would be destroyed anyway because of lawyers and the legal system and such.

Hidd3nA3sassian
        Participant

as much as I hate my country’s legal system ( I’m from canada) I gotta say they were completly understanding about my situation and I got lucky, really lucky actually

spacemarmot
        Participant

That’s really really badass

Hidd3nA3sassian
        Participant

haha thank you,whenever my friends find out about that day I no longer have friends tho

Long Haired Dude
    Participant

Everyone has thoughts to end someone’s life. I don’t want to kill an innocent person, but I want to kill animal abusers. Torturing them for months (won’t go into detail, just woke up don’t want to type a lot) then finally killing them would put such a smile on my face.

Oberleutnant
      Participant

Animal abusers, fuck yeah.

KuntKopter
      Participant

we’d love to know how u’d kill an animal abuser. Willing to contribute ? 😛

despy
    Participant

I want to kill people, some situations (mostly work related or commuting to work) I wish I could just slip out a gun and pump it right into their face. shut them up. some people may even have reason to bitch but their shrill is unlistenable that’s when I want to slip out a gun and pump it right into their face. I could never do it though I’ve never even held a gun let alone fired one and I am way too claustrophobic to spend my life in jail, decent fantasy though

abisha
    Participant

Many times, reason not doing it not befit me enough.
    When I lost anything in the future I would consider it cutting up a few people.
    For example my chef, some shit CEO’s and some college. Why they deserved it.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  abisha.

Oberleutnant
    Participant

‘People just disgust me everyday’, fucking brilliant quote from ‘Spacemarmot’.

spacemarmot
      Participant

Thanks…and they do! Every day I’m around just trash. Just trash. I can’t get away from it and every day I hate it more and more. It’s like this world has naturally selected for stupid, and nobody does a thing about it. Watching people talk…it’s as if they have the same capacity for thought as a dog. Just a bunch of dogs running around, barking at each other.

abisha
      Participant

The chef might be just the guy that handles the jobs but he is also a human being that suppose to have morals.
      When they void them they just deserves death like CEO simple.

Fuck, this forum sucks. I want to kill it.

DarkZero
    Participant

There is a proverbial “fuck-ton” of people I would love to kill but I enjoy my freedom (As much as we have freedom nowadays) too much to risk it. I would love for “The Purge” to be a real thing but I already know that all the people worth going after during it would have unbreakable defenses so it’s pointless. Honestly, if you DON’T have people you want to kill or at least wish/hoped they die, than you’re not normal. But there is a caveat, us normal people don’t act upon these impulses. But it never hurts to imagine. That’s why one of my favorite movies is Rampage and to a lesser extent, Rampage 2.

andrew
    Participant

a fair few i have to say maybe 1 day when the time is right (A)

Mr Spock
    Participant

Nah, ending someone’s life is a big deal. I’ve never wanted to do that. I don’t harbour hatred or anger towards people, because I’m not threatened by anyone. But I do think that humanity is generally weak scum lol.

itsplaster
    Participant

I actually do want to kill a few people. I kept a list in my journal over the years since there’s people I wanted to kill since I was about 14. Most have been deleted from the list. One remains from an incident in 2005. I would still kill them. When one of their family members died last year, I just thought “Karma” and I hope it hurt really deeply. That’s a very personal issue. And I have 2 other people whose deaths would just benefit mankind. The world would literally be better without them and it would satisfy me greatly. I’m not into torture or any of that. I’d just shoot them in the head – all 3 of them the same way. (I go on Spokeo from time to time just to know where they are.) I won’t go after people I want to kill but if by a weird miracle, I had the chance and would not get caught, I would end their lives. For now, I just wish them tragedy. Oddly, my family has had many cases of wishing bad Karma on people and then it happened – like our neighbors’ house burning to the ground, my crooked, slimy ex-employer having a complete nervous breakdown and one of those on my kill list got arrested for drug possession recently. Probably coincidence. It’s fun pretending it’s not.

Lucythepoosy
      Spectator

Give them a call on the sniper rifle…. reach out and touch someone, just a little tap to say ‘hi’….. not that I would do it….

illegalsmile55
    Participant

I just found out someone I totally despise, have thought about stomping her face in, has asshole cancer. Probably from the hundreds of dicks she’s entertained. I have to admit, I’m not bummed out about it.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

I think i know who it is!

Sxxxxx xx xxw.
      @illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis
        You are correct. Fucking twat is still alive, but now has to live with a colostomy bag. Karma bitch! I daydreamed about bringing out my big gun and blowing her head off. Sounds horrible now…but I did think about it.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Haha. I can imagine you doing that. Tough guntoter,bear-baiter and berry- picker and all! 😂

I can understand why you feel like that about the person but i feel an incy wincy bit sorry for them just as a fellow human being….but just for a second ,mind you!!😉

Illegal,why dont you start a forum topic? It does not have to be controversial or sexy or cool or anything.just something you like and think others will too. Yes, i know women get flack here but life is too short and you seem tough anyway!!

@illegalsmile55

Trailer
    Participant

The guy that fucked my (ex) wife. Through my job I met a gang member that was in jail at the time. Got to know him a little bit and told him the situation. Said he knew some guys that could handle it for me and that’s the type of thing they do but they needed some information first. So turns out me and the fucker had a mutual friend and I would hang with him and just casually gather information about fucker. Things like where he works what he drives what his schedule is and such. So dude asked how I wanted it handled and I never said the word but I told him I didn’t want to have to worry about it anymore. So he got out of jail shortly thereafter and called to confirm and the reality set in about what was about to happen and I backed out. I just chalked it up to karma because I had fucked another dudes wife a few years before and it would be fucked to die over that. So moral of the story don’t fuck with married folks cause you just never know what your getting into.

itsplaster
      Participant

@trailerparkboy That’s true. You never know how crazy that person’s partner might go. I wouldn’t kill over a cheating spouse but I’d do something to mess them up – like identity theft. That one person I really really wanna kill screwed with my family – meaning my parents, grandparents. Don’t fuck with family.

Trailer
        Participant

@itsplaster I wouldn’t think that way anymore but at the time I felt like I had nothing to lose. I had built my life around her and it was destroyed in an instant. Luckily those events played out over a few weeks so I had time to cool off. There’s no doubt in my mind I would have dropped the hammer on him the night I found out if I had the chance.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

I am glad you backed out and were philosophical enough to chalk it up to karma. You seem good -looking enough from your previous avatar so i dont know why your wife cheated. Only things i can think of is you beating her,neglecting her ,her wanting revenge for something or her just having too much time on her hands! I somehow dont see you doing any of the first two.

Best of luck with your new love!

@trailerparkboy

Road Pavement
    Participant

I want to kill a shit load of stupid motherfuckers like my entire class of 1994 and every class mate I came across.

And every stupid motherfucker I came a cross also.

Rouge Kitty
    Participant

I’m glad to say I have no one that has wronged me so severely to deserve death.(even the cheating abusive ex-husband.) That being said, I know that I will not lose a minute of sleep if I do kill someone. I know they will deserve it. I’ve often had dreams/nightmares of dirtbags breaking into my home and I not only kill them, but eradicate their entire existence. I’m pretty confident I would get away with it. But the fear of consequences is still pretty highly installed in me, I don’t know if I would take the chance of endangering my family just to satisfy a primal need to destroy. If I KNEW I would get away with it, I would gladly kill every child molester and animal abuser.

Punicorn
    Participant

Nope, not me. I’m a completely innocent little unicorn who wouldn’t hurt a fly.

JustAnotherGuy
    Participant

There are many times when I feel like that but after reflecting I realize I just want the punishment to fit the transgression(s). I like to hope that karma really does happen but I also think I’m kidding myself.

If I was ever in a life and death situation I pray that I will come out alive. I’m a good person but I know life doesn’t exempt someone from misfortune even if they’re good people.

I keep faith in myself and God that if I do the right things in life I will survive and prosper.

That doesn’t make me not wish death on certain people. If you murder, your conviction should be mandatory death. Murder is not self-defense.

Same for animal murderers and drug dealers.

I totally have and I totally would, but you’d really have to be pushing my buttons for me to actually do it… Although, I did get someone killed merging onto the highway 100yrs ago. Can’t say I feel bad about it…

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

So you feel nothing? Was it an accident?
    @asskingforanal

Hi, not sure why I’m here but I saw a forum link and clicked. I have wanted to knoll someone. What now?

Giving this a bit of a reboot now that I’ve read some examples: I’d want to kill my biological father. The monster that fucker has made of his daughter certainly wouldn’t pass up revenge. He didn’t just risk my childhood’s destruction, he guaranteed it. He took knives to my mother, he took razors to me. He would cut me slowly down the arms, and would smile at me. He would rape me, a memory thankfully forgotten due to time and trauma. But there is one thing I’ll never forget. When I had gotten used to the pain of his blades, he decided to toy with me emotionally instead. He grabbed my mom and tied her up, and he cut her up much more slowly, forcing me to watch every drop of blood stain the white carpet just like every drop stained my childhood. He did this for a few hours, eventually I was just looking down, numb with shock. Then I felt sick to my stomach. I had been letting that motherfucker do that, I had given him a reason to keep going. Because I had reacted the way he’d wanted. I decided there and then, that I would never let him lay a finger on our family again. I had a razor blade with me, one of the bloodstained ones he would leave at the foot of my bed to terrify me. Then he grabbed me, firmly gripping my lower jaw and inching a clear razor close to my eye. He cut all the edges, and just grazed the eye several times. Slowly and I full view of my mother, I near lost vision in that eye. I was going to faint from the pain, so I took the blade and stabbed it into his hand. I smiled at him, despite the pain. I let him know with my smile what a mistake he had made. He would regret it. The last thing I remember before finally going unconscious was my mother free of the ropes and holding a kitchen knife at my father, who she finally locked out of the house. Those memories are engraved in me, while time has faded what was in between. I still resent him. I still hate him. I was so used to his abuse he wasn’t even worried about tying me up, he knew I would’ve taken it until I snapped. I still wish I had found a way to kill him then and there

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

If i was on a jury i would never allow a guilty verdict for you killing him. Peace on you . He seems like a waste of space. Whether evil or sick he can not be returned to soceity. Better dead and forage for all the creatures!

@sadisticchild39

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.