Explain the difference

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Explain the difference

This topic contains 31 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  lYUNGHITLERl 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Author

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Radical

Agmund the Great
    Participant

You must be retarded if you can’t see the difference. The girl on the left is pretty.

Now seriously, I hate to explain the obvious but the girl on the left is just exercising her rights to bear arms and defend herself – something that should be an universal right, not only in the US or other few countries.

The Bible kinda ruined the pic, I get it, but the things written in the Bible are so fucking different from the Quran and all the atrocities muslims are still doing, not only in their shit-hole countries but in our countries aswell. And the Quran is not only an excuse like the Bible, the Quran and several Islam scholars actually command those atrocities to be done.

I hope you’re not an anti-gun idiot and an Islam apologist. Now take a look at these pics:

https://i.redd.it/gzmojbq3dx2z.jpg

http://truthfeed.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/1LeftISIS-01-800×416.jpg

https://nteb-mudflowermedia.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/isis-antifa-black-lives-matter-tear-down-monuments-nteb-933×445.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DDsSk2fVYAAFyBI.jpg

Explain the difference.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Lol. I’m anti state,statist. The picture shows how stupid and hypocritical BOTH are. The irony flew right over your head. Are you a liberal statist or a conservative statist?

Agmund the Great
    Participant

Things are flying over your head, not mine. It should be obvious that I’m no liberal since I’m denouncing Antifa. And no, I’m not a conservative. Instead of saying “conservative statist” you should just say cuckservative. Real conservatives are as much anti-state as possible, like I am, but I’m not a conservative.

I’m not really sure if saying the girl on the left is hypocritical is right since she’s not denouncing terrorists and being a terrorist herself, that was a stupid comparison imo.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

For the record….They are ALL terrorists.

thedre
    Participant

YUNGHITLER

I Would Like To “Sincerely Apologize” For My Rant Directed At Yourself, And Your Post The Other Day, As There Was No Excuse For My Incredibly Rude Behavior/Comments. And I Hope That You Can One Day Find It In Your Heart Forgive Me For This.

Andre.

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

Very Impressed DRE, apology accepted.

thedre
        Participant

@Yunghitler

I am the one Totally Impressed by Yourself Forgiving me so readily. A Good Man,,, You Are. 🙂

Andre.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

s

Agmund the Great
      Participant

I have an even better quote, from the great H.L Mencken

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

I’m well aware of H.l. Mencken. I study his writings. My question is if you study him, then why the hell do you support statism? You are a typical American zombie bully and we are done here.

Agmund the Great
    Participant

Are you insane or what? I don’t support statism, dude. Where did I say that? I’m well aware of how statism fucks everything up and only wants to control us folks. Europe is the perfect exemple of that right now, where countries such as Germany, Sweden, England and France are in reality a police state where censorship and tyranny rule.

And no, I’m not american. We seem to agree on several subjects but it’s hard to discuss anything with you if you continue to make assumptions, false claims and petty insults.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

You claim to be pro gun but anti islam at the same time. I wonder is your pro gun stance only for people you agree with? The mooooslims are a threat to you and yours, why? Do they scare you? I wonder if they feel the exact same towards your conservative folks littering their countries with depleted uranium? The only real terrorist threat is the U.S. and we terrorize more people than your evil Muslims ever could. I may be an apoligist in your eyes….but the muslims have NEVER harmed me. I can NOT same the same for the west and their religions. Ftr- I think islam is stoooopid as much as the rest. But I believe in freedom to do what the hell you want as long as it does not hurt anyone. And even tell me the Muslims are radical and crazy on their own. We created them and now they are coming home to roost, so to speak.As a MGTOW- I do NOT give one fuck about the west or the east. I actually am looking forward to watching the circus crumble.

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

“I’m just here to get my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.” James Douglas Morrisson

PsychoTheRapist
    Participant

With regard to democracy I like the following two quotes but I don’t know who said them though.

“Democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner.”

“Liberty is a heavily-armed sheep contesting the vote.”

lYUNGHITLERl
      Participant

That’s Ben frank

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

Ty, kind sir. Saved me entering the spy network called Google. 😀

lYUNGHITLERl
        Participant

Exact. Anyone could have googled it. I just quote him a lot. Teach my kids constitutional law.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

I think, as an Englishman, I can be excused a little ignorance when it comes to all things American. 😉

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

@psychotherapist, But not too much leeway. After all, we Americans ARE the biggest self absorbed self serving assholes of the universe….

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  Lucythepoosy.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@loosythepoosy

did you get the email?

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

No. seven eleven. the other is ‘ells’, ll… 711

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

it’s what i used

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@psychotherapist
    @llyounghitlerll

Nice quips and sayings.

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

The American woman standing with the gun and bible was in response to President Obama making derogatory remarks about so called rednecks clinging to their guns and bibles while addressing a group of uber liberals in San Francisco. There was a general objection to the statement and Americans displayed their pride in holding those values.
    @psychotherapist, @hopingfornemesis

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

Nothing wrong with holding a Bible,a gun and showing the flag as long as it isnt the last refuge of the scoundrel.

Agmund the Great
    Participant

Oh, sou you’re a MGTOW. That explains a lot… even though the MGTOW guys I follow on Youtube and other sites are A LOT more intelligent than you are in your “logic”. And of course you continue to make your false claims and assumptions. For instance – I’m no conservative, yet you call me one. I said the right to bear arms should be universal, still you somehow managed to make up in your twisted little brain that I only want people that agree with me to bear arms. You’re a fucking insane liar.

Of course muslims don’t scare me, only Islam apologists like yourself make use of such stupid arguments. You must believe in islamophobia don’t you? What a joke.

They never harmed you, so you don’t care. That’s all you have to say about the alliance globalism/statism/leftism forged with Islam? I don’t even know what to say to you anymore. In fact, I’m not going to say anything. I’m done talking with someone that ignorant, it feels like talking to a stone. You’re blind to everything going on around the world maybe except for the misandry since you call yourself a MGTOW, but at this point I have my doubts if you’re really MGTOW, most who claim to be in fact are not.

You are the other side of the feminist coin, equally worthless. Now go ahead, continue to make false claims about my views and other stupid “arguments” and comparisons.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Oh the tired same as the femInsist smear (satf)!?
    Dude please….. so in your globalist agenda the Rory, why don’t you include conservatives? Also, real MGTOW, don’t vote or engage in the whole change the ways things. I bet you follow mgtow 101, sandman and messenger lol. Foh. You keep calling me names son. I don’t call you names. I thought you said you were a real conservative? Mgtow know traditional conservatives are responsible for all this! Fuck them

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.