FUNDRAISER TO HELP EQUIP MARK WITH MEANS TO KEEP POSTING

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Announcements FUNDRAISER TO HELP EQUIP MARK WITH MEANS TO KEEP POSTING

This topic contains 135 replies, has 25 voices, and was last updated by  thedre 6 hours, 5 minutes ago.

• Author

thedre
    Participant

Good Day, Guys/Gals, B-G Members, Lurkers, And Friends Alike.

Hurricane Maria left Mark with damaged health and equipment. After evacuation from Dominica he underwent a long trip to Latin America to seek much needed medical care for kidney damage caused by severe dehydration, arsenic poisoning from unsafe water, and infections from various mosquito borne pathogens.

But he kept posting new content both during the Journey Nonetheless, and during the ongoing Treatment anyways. Medical tests revealed that damage to his health caused by the hurricane and it’s aftermath, was unfortunately, much more serious than he had previously thought, and as a result, he would require more treatment in the many upcoming months ahead.

And even though he had to spend his fair share of each day (since his evacuation) in Doctors’ offices, he still used every possible moment of Each Day, when he wasn’t receiving treatment, publishing new content, without Ever complaining, whining, or getting anything in return. And he did it all with a broken laptop, which he somehow kept functional for two months. But that laptop finally gave in and went complete Kaput, for good.

But the problem is, that Mark is in a place where there are no tech manufacturing plants, so all electronics, need to be imported, and the government imposes extremely high taxes on these tech imports. This way, a $500 worth of a computer costs close to $1,500 (Crazy-Expensive), where he currently is, making his any Attempts, or Decision to purchase a new laptop, a Feeble One, being that it is so Unreasonably and Unaffordably Priced, to begin with .

And to make matters even much worse, all packages coming in from abroad, are also subject to high import taxes, so buying anything off Amazon could double his purchase price, but most sellers on Amazon don’t ship internationally anyway, so he couldn’t even consider pursuing this route either.

SO AS RESULT, MARK HAS BEEN UNABLE TO POST ANY NEW CONTENT SINCE HIS LAPTOP BROKE DOWN, AND HIMSELF HAVING NO REALISTIC MEANS TO ACQUIRE ANOTHER ONE AN TO REPLACE IT.

So, with this, I have an Important Message, and a Sincere Request, to ask from all of you, And that to Assist in Raising Funds for an Incredible Individual that has done so much for the BG Community, and has continued to do so while completely, and Unselfishly, Disregarding, any of his own basic needs.

And because Mark is not the type to ask others for help (and I know this for a fact), I have decided, with your much needed help, to financially help him out, by going forward with this.

Let’s show Mark our caring respect for all the years of devotion, and the many sacrifices he continues to do, for our enjoyment and education, and for our beloved Best-Gore. πŸ™

SO IF YOU ARE IN A POSITION TO HELP GET MARK SET BACK-UP IN SHARING SOME CONTENT WITH THE COMMUNITY, THERE ARE SEVERAL WAYS THAT YOU CAN GET INVOLVED, AND DO SO.

Bitcoin

Donations Can Be Made To BITCOIN To The Following Address. And These Will Go Directly Go Into Mark’s BTC wallet:

14k4gqU1VXa5hHRczsdz1r5J9BHV36GdmJ

If you do not currently have a BITCOIN WALLET, TAKE A LOOK AT THE MAP OF LOCATIONS Of BITCOIN Machines As You Could Very Well Have One Close To Your Area. And You can deposit as much, or as little money as you want into any of these machines as you want. They will automatically be converted into BITCOINS, and into an account used by Mark to pay for this server.

https://coinatmradar.com
    or
    https://lamassu.is/maps

Now because these machine have a QR code reader, so you can just load it up to your phone, or print it out on a piece of paper. Both ways will work. You can get the code from here:

https://blockchain.info/address/14k4gqU1VXa5hHRczsdz1r5J9bHV36GdmJ

Cheques, Money Orders, Cash

You can send cheques, money orders or cash to the Mark’s fund via me. 100% of these will be used for paying for the upkeep of the website and the equipment needed to share content.

Credit Card Gift Cards

Credit card gift cards (ie disposable credit cards) in US $, CAD $, EURO €, or British Pounds Β£ can be also sent to my address and will be forwarded to Mark as soon as he has the means to receive them.

Alternatively, you can email the credit card gift card numbers to Mark by using the contact form on BG.

Equipment Donations

If you have a laptop, tablet, smartphone or similar tech that’s collecting dust around the house, and is not too bulky, and if you have the means to pack it up and pay for the shipping to South America by regular mail (shipping via couriers such as DHL, FedEx and similar incur increased import taxes Mark would have to pay for on the receiving end), and if you are able to mark your package as a GIFT, contact me for the shipping address for where Mark can get it.

πŸ™‚ SO PLEASE HELP US ATTAIN OUR GOAL OF $5000,00 OR FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS πŸ™‚

Because Our Prime Purpose In Life Is To Help Others, (Dalai lama) Beginning Nov.20th
    ***SO PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY*** And Will End On Dec.05th 2017

**PLEASE MAKE ALL DONATIONS WITH A CERTIFIED CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER ONLY**

ALL MEMBERS CAN POST THEIR DONATION AMOUNT BELOW IF THEY WISH TO, IF NOT THEN HIT ME UP AND I WILL INFORM YOU HOW TO PROCEED ACCORDINGLY, IN ORDER FOR MYSELF TO KNOW, AND TO LOG YOUR NAME & DONATION, AND WAIT FOR MAILED LETTER.

It Is Of (Paramount Importance) That You SIGN YOUR CARD ALONG WITH WRITING YOUR DONATION AMOUNT ON THE INSIDE OF THE CARD ITSELF THEN BY PLACING CERTIFIED CHECK, OR MONEY-ORDER INSIDE OF IT, AND SENDING IT TO ADDRESS BELOW:

23 MEADOWGLEN CIRCLE
    KEMPTVILLE
    ONTARIO
    K0G-1J0
    Canada

And Make all Payments, or (Checks) payable to ANDRE OUELLETTE

BECAUSE ONCE THE ENVELOPE IS OPEN, AND THE PAYMENT IS RETRIEVED, ALL OF THE CARDS WITH A PHOTOCOPY OF THE BANK TELLER STAMPED/CASHED PAYMENTS WILL THEN BE PUT ALL TOGETHER IN A SMALL BOXED THAT I WILL SHIP TO MARK MYSELF, SO HE CAN LOOK AT, AND READ ALL OF YOUR MESSAGES INSIDE.

(AND PLEASE KEEP IN MIND MY KIND BEST-GORE SIBLINGS, & FRIENDS, THAT NO DONATION AMOUNT IS EVER TOO SMALL)

#1 So I Will *START OFF FOR NOW* *THIS FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN* With A $100.00 Donation. Now Who Will Match Me? πŸ™‚

Popped Bubble
    Participant

That is very nice from you πŸ™‚ You’ll probably hear from me soon.

thedre
      Participant

Thank-You, So Much,,, Et merci car cela serait tres apprecier ma Bonne Amis. πŸ™‚

Popped Bubble
        Participant

@thedre
        J’ai postΓ© aujourd’hui (je n’ai pas pu avant) une toute petite contribution. Novembre Γ  Γ©tΓ© difficile pour la propriΓ©taire d’une toute petite boutique que je suis. Si tu le peux, fais moi signe pour me confirmer la reception de l’enveloppe. Merci

thedre
        Participant

@poppedbubble

Tu est trops fine ma belle, et merci beaucoups pour ta donation, cet tres apprecier. πŸ™‚

Thank you so much darling for your kind donation, and being a brand new member and all, it makes this “your kind gesture” even sweeter, god bless you girl. πŸ™‚

Andre.

thedre
        Participant

@poppedbubble,

Jais recu ta donation ma belle, et merci beaucoups, tu es trops fine. πŸ™‚

I have received your envelope, and kind donation my B-G Sister. We are forever grateful for Supporting our
        much beloved Best-Gore. And,,,, πŸ™‚ YOU ROCK GIRL πŸ™‚

Popped Bubble
        Participant

Good!😄 Thank you @thedre 😊

PsychoTheRapist
    Participant

@thedre

Is it possible for me to send you some money via paypal? It would be by far the easiest way for me to do it plus it’d be pretty quick too.

thedre
      Participant

@psychotherapist

I am not currently set-Up, and unable to entertain any other Payment Methods, including Via Pay-Pal, and simply because, this platform was used by others before, and with negative results, as the Associated costs related to using them was utterly ridiculous, when considering that both parties involved get charged a fee for doing so. But i am certain that at least one of Payment Methods Indicated Above would suffice, or Suit Your Needs, No Brother? And if Not,,, then what Would you Suggest, as an Alternative Form of payment, my good brother? πŸ˜‰

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@thedre

Direct bank transfer?

thedre
        Participant

PsychoTheRapist

I currently chose not to set-up this option, as the risk (That Unwanted Others) could very well end-up using our banking information, would be much too great to take any chances. But other alternate payment methods were also recently added along with the other information above, that credit card, gift cards, Or much better Known As,, (A Set Amount disposable visa gift card), can be also purchased at most stores, then sent directly, and conveniently, to Mark Himself by simply using The Contact Page,(A Cheaper Alternative) then sending it to myself, and having to do it here anyways, so this method might work-out better for you better for you, @psycho πŸ™‚

Also,,, I Have Described, and Added to this Post, Any Equipment Donations that Mark requires, in order for himself to get back-up on his feet, and resume posting Gore. I have also done it to assist you, by knowing what to purchase and send To My Mailing Address, in order to be Shipped all Together, along with any other goods received until the end of our fundraiser.

By doing so, it will avoid, or at least reduce any Potential Risks involved of having duplicate items sent to myself as a Surprise Gift, Equip. Donation. Now in order for Myself to Accomplish this goal, of Recording Any Equipment Received,, Please Guys/Gals, It Is “So Very Important” That You,s **Do Not Send** Me ANY Such Surprise Gifts for Mark, Without First Recording, And Stating It On This Fundraising Page.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@thedre

Ok, I understand.

The problem with visa gift cards, if the rest of the world is anything like the UK, is it’s so damned hard to use them. For example, Asda, a supermarket chain (owned by Walmart), specifically instructs its staff NOT to accept them even though it’s possible to run them through the tills. I’d hate to send a gift card which would end up wasted.

I’ll probably end up sending you cash but it will be in Pounds Sterling, not dollars. I hope that’s not going to be a problem. Just let me know if it is.

thedre
        Participant

That will be fine as i exchanged in the past many 1oz silver, and gold bars, and know where to get the best rate for them. Unless Mark would like to transfer/exchange them there. But getting those in without paying TAX/DUTY on them might be an issue for him, but i will find-out, nonetheless.

So yea, no problem mate, just ship-em down, “and please remember” to state the $ amount on the card itself, that you will send along them with, as this is very important, in order for myself to keep track of everything.
        Thank-You for this brother.
        Andre. πŸ™‚

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@thedre

No, not sterling silver, I mean cash…GBP….£££…..banknotes πŸ™‚

GBP is also known as “Pounds Sterling”

thedre
        Participant

@sychoTheRapist

No problem cause either way, my bank will exchange it into Canadian funds. and thank-you!

thedre
        Participant

That will be fine as i exchanged in the past many 1oz silver, and gold bars, and know where to get the best rate for them, in Ottawa. Unless Mark would like to transfer/exchange them there. But i doubt that this will be the case, because getting those in without paying TAX/DUTY on them, might be an issue for him, but i will find-out, nonetheless.

So yea, no problem mate, just ship-em down, “but please remember” to state the $ amount, and your username on the card itself, that you will send along them with, as this is very important, in order for myself to keep track of everything.
        Thank-You for this brother.
        Andre. πŸ™‚

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@thedre
        @psychotherapist

Guys ,wont cash be stolen in the mail by postal workers?

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

Well if I abandon that idea I’m out of options.

itsplaster
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis @psychotherapist It’s very unlikely cash will be stolen. Postal workers don’t know what’s in envelopes or boxes. I receive cash for birthdays and Xmas and have never had a problem. Also, FedEx and UPS are very trustworthy as well. In all my time, I’ve never looked in a box or known anyone else to look in a box. The ONLY thing ever stolen in the past 5 years was narcotics going to a retail pharmacy. Postal workers as well as FedEx and UPS are WAY too busy to look through packages.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  itsplaster.
        • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 1 day ago by  itsplaster. Reason: I keep fucking up!

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@itsplaster

The problem now is that @thedre ‘s postman is a lurker on BG and will now be looking out for all those little envelopes turning up at Dre’s address from all round the world. I know I would be in his place! 😂

thedre
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis & @psychotherapist

I Agree with @itsplaster That It is highly unlikely, If You ALL Have read the Payment instructions above, you will notice that i asked everyone, that if they send cash, money orders, certified checks, or coin pounds, to put them between a greetings card, in order to avoid, or see through the envelope, any contents inside. For any 5 Pound coins, just tape them securely inside the card first, but bills instead would be strongly advised.And don’t forget to write the amount also on the card, and your username for our records. And it’s also important that you let me know when you are sending it so i can plan accordingly, and place tracers on some overseas ones with Canada Post.

Thanks,
        Andre.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks ago by  thedre.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@itsplaster
        @thedre
        Thanks guys.i will be conributing but it might take a week or so before i am able to.

thedre
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis

That’s ok bud, take the time you need but pls. let me know the day you decide to do so, in order for mysef to track the date it was sent, (tracking).

And Again,,,
        Thanks Man.

Seraphim Serenata
      Participant

Bitcoin seems so complicated. I will look more into it later. PayPal would be so simplier

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  Seraphim Serenata. Reason: forgot to add line

cherry3xo
    Spectator

@thedre I will get back to you also–cherry

thedre
      Participant

@cherry3xo

Thank-You so much Girl, as we truly can use all the help that we can get right now. Any donations will be greatly Appreciated, and no matter how big,,, or how small they are, alright? You are a brand new member, but are too kind for making this,,,so kind of a gesture. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

@cherry3xo

Thank-You so much Girl, cause Any donations will be greatly Appreciated, and No Matter how at Big,,, or how Small They Are. You are a brand new member, but are too kind for Even thinking about Helping Out, & Making This So Kind of a gesture. πŸ™‚

cherry3xo
        Spectator

@thedre Yes, NP, but I will, for sure get back to you; I will be contributing. Talk to you later, take care for now! ☺

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

A couple of questions to you, @thedre… if I purchase a computer and mail it to him myself, is it subject to tax? It would be a gift. Also, If I send you a check in U.S. dollars, does that make a difference? I don’t have a bitcoin machine nearby.

thedre
      Participant

πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  thedre.

thedre
      Participant

@LucyThePoosy

#1 Yes,,, you can Indeed Purchase and Send Mark a Laptop, and have it sent directly to an address, that once you have decided to Purchase it , i Would Then Provide You With The Shipping Address Of His Location, But Privately, By Either An *E-Mail Or By Making a Collect Call To Myself* In Order

#2 And i happen to know Exactly What Mark Needs, And that is an Ultra-book Laptop, being that it’s So Very Light, Small, and With a 13.3 Inch Screen Only,that also comes with an SSD Hard Drive, to Process High Definition Video,s Without Ever Crashing the System Again. πŸ™‚ And again, because of it being so tiny, yet an extremely capable Gem, he could easily put it in a backpack and venture out easily with it.

#3 And with ALL The Black Friday Sales Going-On Right Now, Sister Lucy, it would surely be on sale, and therefore much more affordable to purchase than at the regular price. If You Could Pull This Off, And purchase one for Mark, it would be so greatly appreciated, you have no idea Girl. And the whole BG Community would also owe you BIG Thanks, because of the Incredibly Awesome, and Amazingly, Crystal Clear video,s that It Would Produce, and that all of us could get to enjoy, as a result, and because of you. πŸ™‚

#4 A check in U.S. Dollars would be ok, as my bank would do the Currency Conversion while there. But just Please Make Sure that Somewhere It State, In U.S. Dollars on it, but i am (Almost Positive) they already do.

I Hope that this has answered all of your questions, but if you have more do not hesitate, to let me know, and Thanks Girl. πŸ™‚

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

@thedre, please let me know which one you all are looking at. They vary quite a bit in price. If I can swing it, I’ll send you my email.

thedre
        Participant

@LucyThePoosy

Sounds Great Girl, and Thanks.
        I guess that means that you had enough time to write it down, before i deleted it, lol,?

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

No!! Email me…

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  Lucythepoosy.

thedre
        Participant

@LucyThePoosy

I will contact you Tomorrow,,,? or Today,,? ok, lol, how about on Monday in the Early pm. ok? cause man,,, i am so completely Exhausted, that i need to crash, and get me some serious shut-eye, big time Girl.

So Chow For Now,
        Andre. )

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

I will post an email Monday evening, leave it up for a while. If I get a ton of unwanted stuff, I’ll just quit using it later. Tell me what brand/ model fits mark’s needs as I dislike shopping for electronics.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@thedre
    Dre or anyone out there who knows.

I am stupid at bitcoin and never bought any yet.

Can i send visa or mastercard gift cards from countries i may be travelling to. Ie euros etc wont the card automatically convert to currency of country he withdraws from?

Dre here is me thinking you dropped off but youve been working!

thedre
      Participant

@hopingfornemesis

#1 The best way to know if they accept other Currencies than the one being used in the Country that you are Currently Visiting, or Residing In, would be to go On Bitcoins Online Site, and simply check-it out.

#2 Or, if you choose, Just go to the closest Bank in the Country that you are Presently In, And Convert Only The Desired Amount That You Wish To Donate, and then to your local Bitcoin Machine, and insert your Donation.

#3 Yea, i have been busy for a couple of days now, trying to figure out how to set all of this Campaign-Up, being that i am still Computer-Retarded, lol at most times, but i am slowly getting better at it, at least Me thinks. πŸ˜‰

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@thedre
    Thanks dre

thedre
      Participant

@hopingfornemesis

*You Are Very Welcome Brother*,,, And no need to mention it, because this is what i am here for to begin with, and that is, to answer all, and any questions, that You Guys & Gals may have for me, regarding this Fundraiser.

Strawny
    Participant

i might be able to throw a 50 through western union, a money transfer that would be, i’ll be in touch with you dre in two days mate

thedre
      Participant

@Strawny

Thank-You, and very Appreciated, my Good Man, & BG Brother. πŸ™‚

cherry3xo
    Spectator

@Hoping for Nemesis So am I, I’m A lot more stupid at Bitcoin than you are lolol 😁✌

cherry3xo
    Spectator

WTH?? Not My Fault!! My comment wouldn’t go through! Sorry.

cherry3xo
    Spectator

Can someone possibly delete all of these? That’s ridiculous!

thedre
      Participant

@cherry3xo

Don,t worry about it, cause i will ask Mark to remove them in the early afternoon. I would ask earlier, but he, and myself also “lately,” sleep til then. And i,m going back now.

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

Here’s some of the crappy old blues music I like that expresses my sentiments….

thedre
      Participant

I Hope That We Are Not Talking About Yourself Expressing Crappy Sentiments That Are Adversely, And Negatively Affecting Your Decision, **In Donating Your Body** In Order To Raise These Funds, Are We?,,,, oooOOPSSyyy,, “Shit” hold-on here,,, Did I Just Say Too Much Again???,, lol, πŸ˜‰ Let me get a couple more hours of sleep, so that i can recharge my dead battery, and i will then listen to this tune, that now has me (intrigued, and curious.) And i will try sending you an E-Mail with The Laptops picture, and prices, in it, ok?

Thanks Girl,
      Andre.

Evillain
        Participant

bullshit of the year^^

thedre
      Participant

@LucyThePoosey

Just letting you know that I have Not forgotten you, My Good Sister, and i will try to obtain this Laptop info for you, and will do so while listening to what probably is,,, either, a cool, or a funny tune, relating to yourself. So Just please hang tight, while i take some time to have a coffee, and to wake-up properly first, lol.

Because i have not stopped answering many of the smaller, and more basic type questions, since i awoke, and yours (not that it matters at all Girl), will be a little more time consuming, as i go online shopping, as you did, in order to compare notes. And I will ask for your E-Mail later, or give you mine, when we are ready to do so, probably during the early evening. Thanks for your patience,

Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

@LucyThPoosy

That is a cool song that i had actually head years ago while in my mid teens. And it does describe well indeed, what, i think many of us feel on a daily basis. Also,,, i sent you an E-Mail this morning, as i crashed early last night.

Thanks,
      Andre πŸ™‚

Evillain
    Participant

i have a used laptop left. i would send him, but the shipping costs to the ass end of the world would be quite expensive. if the laptop arrives and not being confiscated by some grabby nigger.

thedre
      Participant

@Evillain

If you are serious about your laptop, and it happens to be in relatively good working order, than depending on your location, if you could get it shipped to Canada, as i reside about 25 minutes from the U.S. Canada border from Thousand Islands New-York, then we could potentially have Mark use it as an Emergency Back-up type. Depending of course on yourself not residing at the complete other end of the world, that is.So if you are located in The Mainland, U.S. for example, the shipping costs involved should be relatively inexpensive to have it shipped here, then, when i send Mark A Parcel in the whether by a friend that resides there, or by Courier. Thanks.

Evillain
        Participant

i live in Europe. anyways…i just saw, this guy Lucythepoosy said he would purchase a brand new laptop for him. my one is from around 2009. quite outdated.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@loosythepoosy = guy 😂😂😂

Sorry, I just found it amusing πŸ˜€

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

@psychotherapist, …..def been called worse. who cares?

thedre
        Participant

@Evillain

Well, i guess The Second Hand Laptop is now out of the Question, and it’s all good brother, cause at least you made an attempt. But, if your financial situation affords you to, a cash donations instead, could be made instead, and you know how much it would be Appreciated my good, and longtime Veteran BG Brother, but only do so if you wish.

Thanks @Evillain

Andre. πŸ™‚

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

….. little birdie says cheep cheep cheep….

thedre
        Participant

@Lucythepoosy

πŸ™‚ LOL πŸ™‚

@thedre….id much rather send you the money because id probably fuck up the whole bitcoin thing n end up sending it to the wrong place. How do i go about getting your address or location to send the money…i could do whatever is easiest…i dont know if wal-mart to wal-mart is an option? I use it frequently and its pretty cheap to send money in the US. All i would need is a name n u pick it up at walmart with an ID and the pin number that they give me which i would forward to u. If thats possible let me know. Or u can give me the location n other method ud prefer. I hope Mark gets better and we are able to do it as speedily as possible.

thedre
      Participant

@JohnSingletonMosby

Good day brother, please send your Kind Donation to The Walmart at the Kemptville Ontario Canada Location, The Only One there, and i could pick-it up from there. My full Name and address is indicated above, but here it is none the less for your convenience, ** Andre Ouellette 23 Meadowglen Circle Kemptville Ontario. K0G-1J0 ** If you choose not to Post/Display Your Donations Amount, (Once Sent), Then The transaction receipt along with your cash Donation will then be forwarded to Mark.And a big thank-you! πŸ™‚

Ok will do. As soon as its sent i will give u the info…it will be thursday as me and my son are on vacation in Disney World n have the next 2 days pretty planned out…but thurday is an off day n i plan on going to Walmart on that day. Is there a way to message u directly with the pin# n my name as you will probably need both and ur id at that walmart to retrieve the $$.

thedre
        Participant

@johnsingletonmosby

Awesome my good brother, And Thanks. Now,,, Enjoy Your Good Time in Disney with your Son. I know that we Did, And So Much when there with my Sons, that The Memories, And Pictures, Will Last A Lifetime. πŸ™‚

Mr Spock
    Participant

I’ll look into this soon and help out, once I figure out the best way of transferring.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 2 days ago by  Mr Spock.

thedre
      Participant

@mrspock

Thank-You So Much for, considering sending down a payment. All of the available options are listed above, and i am sure that one will suit your particular needs brother, if not ask me any questions you may have, and i would be honored to answer them, and help you.

You are a good man, Sir,
      Andre, πŸ™‚

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

I have a suggestion. If @thedre is willing to set up a paypal account, we can send donations at no charge. I have received payments this way before but it requires complete trust on the part of the sender. See, the paypal fees are charged the buyer and seller in order to guarantee that each party is satisfied with the transaction. The buyer can request a refund from paypal if not satisfied with whatever was purchased. But there is a provision with paypal to β€˜gift’ money to someone. The only downside is that after the transaction is completed (takes about 24 hours) the person sending the money cannot get the money back. This method is in place to so you can help a person you know and trust in an emergency need for funds. If Andre would set up a paypal account, we could then gift 🎁 him money 💰 at no charge. I am not sure if there is a fee to exchange money between denominations but even if there is I think this is the least expensive option to get money to Andre. @psychotherapist, @mrspock, @john-singlton-mosby, et al.

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

@loosythepoosy

I don’t really care about the charges, I’ll just add another 5 bucks onto the total to cover them. For me to endure the aggro of leaving home to go and do all the stuff to send some money, I’d rather suck up PayPal’s extras. Cost of going into town, parking, bank charges for money orders, cost of registered post to Canada blah, blah, blah…..PayPal is cheaper, faster and a lot less hassle, even with their charges.

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

paypal would normally skim about 13% off for fees. I’ll try to get Andre to set up a paypal account. Easier for everyone, me thinks. You can email me. I know you must have it, @psychotherapist.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@loosythepoosy

Your email? How would I have your email? You’ve never told me it, neither has anyone else. 😕

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

And that’s a confused smiley up there ^ not an angry one. It looks angry but it’s confused…like me. Anyway, no, I don’t have your email addy. πŸ™‚

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

You should have been watching last night when I posted it for thedre to see. Don’t use that ‘I was sleeping b’cause I live in England’ crap. @psychotherapist

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@loosythepoosy

But I was sleeping because I do live in England πŸ™

But seriously, if you did post it I missed it.

Was that your real name? You Irish too?

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

No, not Irish. Mostly German and slavic. Hungarian/ Bohemian…

thedre
        Participant

@psychotherapist

What about just sending “Bills, Cash”, in an envelope wrapped in paper 2 or 3 Times and just mailing it? That would be convenient also, and others, including myself, have received cash in the Mail Before without ever having any issues at all. I Mean,,, it would be better than No Donation, πŸ™ and it would be 100% safe to do so. It would also be so appreciated my good man, as we need You Brother, so please give it some thought. πŸ™‚

Thanks, your bro,
        Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Hi @lucythepoosy,

Although it is a good suggestion Lucy,,, And could work for others, We will never try using them again, Ever!!!
      And simply because, The Wife, & I Have had a multitude of problems with Pay-Pal, and their bad service in the past. So why not purchase (for example a $ 100.00 visa credit card) which costs $ 100.00 The Price of it itself only, at any Pharma-plus Retail Pharmacy/Store, pick-up a greetings card, & Stamp While There, cause Bingo, you are Done. Fill out card (as instructed) and mail-It right outside the store, (One Quick Stop,) And You’re Done. πŸ™‚ Think about it,,, the price of the card, & stamp would still be many Times Cheaper Than Using this Pay-Pal Rip-Offs. And, you still get to write Mark a nice letter of Thanks, and suck,,, no???

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

And btw Mark says there is no way he will personally set up such an account. Something about him being banned from paypal, credit cards, etc. for all eternity. Good for him, presents a hurdle to overcome to get money 💰 to him.

thedre
      Participant

Yea, and TheWife and i refuse also, as described in my message above. But a gave you’s another good opportunity as you check-it out above, unless you all go and open a Bitcoin Wallet, and do it through them.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

To all longtimers,

I have tried to catch up on all uploads of interest and i know mark was given grief by the establishment over hosting such a site.

Is this why he has been banned by paypal,credit card etc or is it he has been threatened by counterintelligence or fbi cia types and he does not want to be tracked?

Can someone pls tell me in a sentence or two all the history?

thedre
      Participant

@hopingfornemesis
      Start reading my good Man because you Deserve/Need to know the whole story, and nothing but brother.
      The link below with bring you to the write page, and info. Enjoy Learning Some Truth A bout what happened to Him.

http://www.bestgore.com/category/best-gore-on-trial/

Thanks,
      Andre πŸ™‚

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@thedre
        Thanks dre. A lot of bedtime reading!

thedre
        Participant

Definitely, as it is quite interesting, but shocking read indeed. What these fuckers put him through is appalling.

nontyper
    Participant

Way too complicated… lol, you will get an envelope from NC, it will have a piece of paper wrapped around a 20… too easy and on the way.

thedre
      Participant

@nontyper

True this, or he could just check-out the link that i have just provided him with. Have you given some thought about maybe pitching-in and helping us out,?? cause as you know, it’s for a great cause, & Man, & Somebody who has sacrificed so much for our enjoyment, For almost a Full Decade now.

**Please help-out if you can no amount will ever be considered as too small**

Thank-You In Advance,,,
      Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

@montyper

Thanks man, i will log-in your donation once received, but can you put your BG Username on that wrapping paper, around the $ 20.00 So That i know who it came from, cause i do not know most peoples names here. This way, i can also forward this paper with the 20 inside the envelope With the others.

Thanks Brother,
      Andre. πŸ™‚

shoogapuffs
    Participant

Hi Andre, nice to meet you!

I’ve been a member for A while but was a lurker/reader for a few years and have only posted a few times but I still feel part of this and want to help but can’t give much. I’m in Scotland and a techie noob so don’t have bitcoin etc. Is it worth sending you Scottish money by post? Or are dollars better? And do you know how long it takes to get to you? Sorry for all the questions, I did read your posts.

Thanks, Nicola

thedre
      Participant

Hello @shoogapuffs

Please Let me start off by saying A BIG Thank-You, my Good Scottish BG Brother, for your kind thought in Donating to our Fundraiser. And the fact that i have never seen, or even heard of you before, makes this gesture of yours that much more heartwarming to say the very least.

I Would Also Like To Add,,, That It’s Never About The Amount You Donate, That Matters, But It’s The Fact That You Did So To Begin With, And That You Have Did It Because You Truly Care, That Really Does.
      I Have Found This Quote That says it all. “”YOUR GREATNESS IS NOT WHAT YOU HAVE,, BUT WHAT YOU GIVE.”” So I Am Hoping That Your Show Of Support Will Begin To Resonate, By Inspiring All Other Great Members, To Donate As Well. πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

@shoogapuffs

Sorry for not getting back to you with details on how to donate until now,,, but because in Scotland you’s do not have the same stores like what we have in Canada, shipping an envelope from Scotland with cash between a greetings card would be the best way to go. Please ensure that the amount is indicated on the card, along with your username. And, Again,,, Thank-You so much for your kind gesture and donation, my Good BG Bro!

Andre πŸ™‚

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

@thedre, just wanted to confirm I will be donating to the fund but I do not wish to disclose the amount.

But I will NOT be donating to the guy who is going to launch himself across the Mojave Desert in a steam powered rocket this Saturday to prove the earth is flat….!!!

thedre
      Participant

@LucyThePoosy

I Understand Perfectly, and will keep your Amount Confidential as Promised. Thanks Lucy.

***************MAYBE OTHER GOOD, AND RESPECTED MEMBERS WILL NOW FOLLOW SUIT, AND JOIN-IN TOO*****************

But i’M quite disappointed i can’t support that Rocket-Man “Idiot”,lol, thinking he can prove Flat Earth by doing so. He’s surely from the (Disinformation-Filled “Flat Earth Society” Channel,) that’s Establishment Jew/Run/Controlled

Thanks Again,
      You Rock Girl
      Andre πŸ™‚

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

@loosythepoosy
      Lucy
      Is there any betting on this guy at all? Haha

thedre
        Participant

I bet you not. πŸ˜‰

thedre
    Participant

πŸ™‚ “WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS” PLEASE DONATE GENEROUSLY πŸ™‚

Worship
    Participant

Sure wish my student ass had more funds to spare =/
    At least you have my full moral support mister Dre!

thedre
      Participant

@Worship

Your honesty,, And moral Support,,, Works For Me.
      Thanks for choosing to be part of our Best Gore Community,
      And for making it your #1 choice, and online source, of
      Uncensored Reality, & Information Worldwide. πŸ™‚

Andre.

Richard Gregorian
    Participant

Hi thedre another bitcoin and new payment retard so happy to send Β£400 as promised to Mark. Will let him know and send you cash and greetings card. Sterling or dollars best ? Regards Richard

thedre
      Participant

@ RichardGregorian

Wow,,! Thank-You So Much, for your Kind, and Generous Donation.
      It is so nice to see THE Community come together when promising to do so.
      This Shows Your Great Sense of Character, and Speaks Volumes About Yourself.

***As for the payment type,,, any large bills will do, as it’s less noticeable.***

Thank-you for supporting Best-Gore,
      Andre. πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  thedre.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

Richard, who do i have to fuck to make that kind of throw-around money?

@richard1719

thedre
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis

Not everyone has the same income or ability, to send large Donations but you smaller, kind donation will surely help as well, once they are all put together, and combined as one, just like our Best-Gore Family Itself. So we can then begin to give best gore, and Mark some much needed new equipment, therefore A Nice Fresh Start With These Funds.

Are you still deciding on which way to donate? If so i can help you make the best choice, if needed My Good Brother
        Just let me know, and i would be glad to assist you.

Andre. πŸ™‚

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@thedre

Thanks dre. I will probably send cash or gift card by normal post with greeting card to your address.

I was only trying to make a joke with Richard which didnt work as you took me seriously.hahhah

thedre
    Participant

@hopingfornemesis

It’s all good brother, but please let me know the minute that you deposit it in the mail so i could then add the correct number of days to it and estimate time of arrival, ok?

Thanks brother, as i knew that you would come through with your kind donation.

Andre. πŸ™‚

tokkenblkguy
    Participant

Morning I have a laptop for mark it’s not the newest or the fastest, but I would like to donate it what operation system does me want or is he able to put a windows OS on it him self…..

PM when you get time

Thank you

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  tokkenblkguy.

thedre
      Participant

@tokkenblguy

Hey bro,
      Thanks my man, we will kindly accept *Any, and All Laptops Sent/Received* because if they do not Meet Marks Specific/Needs 100%, they will still make great Home/Based/Stationary Ones, and also end up as awesome back up Laptops Either ways!

Many Thanks,
      Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
    Participant

@ipconfig

Hey brother, alright on to your message, and sorry for being a pain in your ass, my man, but these bigger windows make it so much faster/easier for myself to proof read everything before posting. About your gently used laptop, that sounds good either way, cause if it cannot be upgraded to an, (SSD Hard Driven) & High Def. Type Laptop, and then downgraded to a smaller, & lighter, 13.3 inch screened one, lol, (As if God himself could even do this),,,

But,,,Your Laptop could still be utilized as an “Emergency Type Secondary One” that Mark I’m Sure would Still Love To Accept Gracefully. Cause with his luck, he could end-up needing it quicker than we think, (joke, lol) So, if you would like to upgrade it first, to what could make it as close to an ultra-book as possible by adding the upgrades except of course for the weight, and screen it would be greatly appreciated. Your Kind Generosity Would give our Brother a Nice renewed Sense Of Security as Far As computer Equipment is Concerned, And Make It One Less Thing for Him To Worry About,,, And All Because You Rock!

And Thank-You, For Your Generous offer That I’m positive Mark
    Will no doubt accept, & Love-It, And By (Inexpensively) Upgrading
    It, Being that You Work In The Industry Itself, Will Make It
    A trustworthy, Quality Product, That he will come to enjoy for
    Many, Many Years, To Come My Good & Kind Bro! πŸ™‚

Bro-Dre
    Andre.

IP Config
      Participant

Ok so let me look for and dust some shit off. Have to see if what I have is going to be adequate of if I have to order a few parts like a better Hard Drive. Even if that’s needed, it shouldn’t be a huge problem depending on how much space he needs. Which is something you may want to ask him. An SSD is more expensive than a standard Hard Drive but could be do-able depending on the size required. By size I mean how many gigabytes of storage he needs/wants. As far as screen size goes, not much I can do to change what I have here. I’m thinking 15 inch ish? But still have to verify. But I believe I can get it together with an operating system. Again something you may want to ask him about. I have multiple copies of multiple versions of Windows and can give from Win 7 to Win 10. Some people like an older OS because they can tend to be more stable, with different security features. Either way, if I have the answer to those questions, I will have a better idea of what I need to piece together.

thedre
        Participant

@ipconfig

Ok, brother, i will get in touch with Mark, and find-out what size of hard drive would work, and will get back to you as soon as i hear back from him. Can you maybe, and “please” find out on Monday, what the shipping cost from your place to mine would be? thanks ma. πŸ™‚

Andre

thedre
    Participant

@PIConfig

Sorry bud, as i forgot to address your question about the Import costs. I don’t think that there will be many costs related to shipping it to Canada, (to myself). But if you could please find-out beforehand how much it would cost for yourself to ship it from the U.S. Postal Service, cause i do not know from where exactly it would be coming from, or your address. For myself, i could ship 3, or 4 items together in the same box to Mark, marked as Christmas Gifts without incurring too many import taxes.

And if the costs would end-up costing you more than what the Laptop Itself is actually worth if upgraded,,,then do not worry about it, being that you have a young family to take care of, and all, and the fact that Christmas is just around the corner. Because just the fact that you were kind enough in offering to help-out to begin with, speaks volumes about yourself bro! So just let me know, (if you can please find out) how much your shipping costs would be, if shipped from your place to mine, and we can take it from there.

Thanks,My Good Man,
    Your Brother Andre πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

Error,, IP Config,,, not PI Config,,, Sorry Bud! πŸ™

Soulconsumer
    Spectator

Sorry, not giving money to a jew.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@soulconsumer

Who is the Jew?

Acneska
      Keymaster

He is a kike. If you went through his history of comments you’d notice he constantly gets pissy when jew is exposed and calls everyone who doesn’t live with their ass up their ass names. Don’t fall for the kike’s trick reply.

cesc
    Participant

Hello from Finland πŸ™‚

I hope Euros (€) is accepted in Canada πŸ™‚

thedre
      Participant

@cesc

First-Off, Thank you for stopping by and offering your kind Donation my good Finnish B-G Friend. And yes we gladly accept Euro’s and exchange them at Ottawa’s World Exchange Plaza, before shipping it to Mark.
      But please ensure that you inform me on what day you plan on sending your Donation, and write down inside your card, the amount
      clearly and precisely indicated,( ex… 5 German Dutch marks,are now German Euro’s, or 5 french euro’s,) and so on. Also, it is very important to write down your username clearly also inside your card. This is in order for Mark, once
      all cards are read, and funds are received, to give proper credit, where credit is due, to all of the kind individuals that Participated, by donating to this,,”Our Important Best-gore Fundraiser”, but it is also done for your protection by (safeguarding your return address, & private information), and ensures all payments are received, accounted for, and processed accordingly.

Thank you for your support,
      Andre. πŸ™‚

Laurine
    Participant

An envelope is on your way

thedre
      Participant

@laurine

Thank you so much my kind B-G Sister. πŸ™‚

thedre
    Participant

Hello fellow S.O.B.,s I would like to thank our kind Members who have Donated to Our Fundraiser so far, as your actions speak volumes, on your devotion to our beloved best gore, and our Brother Mark, for all that he continues to
    do for us all while keeping it up, and running for us all to enjoy.

But with this being said, i would also like to mention that i am quite surprised, and saddened that the turnout i was
    so, so hoping for, from members who had voiced their willingness to help out just a few short weeks ago, have not produced any results. I understand perfectly that times are tough for many these days, but i was hoping for a little more of our Respected Veterans to Join Us in this (Only the 2nd Fundraiser ever held in Best Gore’s 10 Year History).

We now have only 3 DAYS LEFT in this our attempt at helping keep Best Gore Alive, as Mark Cannot Possibly Operate all this workload without the proper tools to achieve his goal of continuing to offer us our 2nd. home. Best Gore has become For myself over the years much more that just a place to see gore, it became a place where i have made some great friends, or (Family You Can Say) that Have always shared their ups downs, good times, and bad.

What it has also done for myself, and countless others i’m sure, is that it became a place that provides us with a sense of security, just knowing that we have sincere friends that are always willing to help when one of us is in need, and just the though of loosing this place that so many of us love and look forward too everyday, is something that i do not even want to begin entertaining, as i’m sure would be hard on many of us if Best Gore was to ever close down. πŸ™

So i am pleading for your Help and Support,,, And i will do so For The Last Time “PLEASE” My Beloved Best-Gore Brothers And Sisters, Help Support this so Important Cause by Donating Any Amount, it does not matter how small because it is the thought that counts, and it shows how much we really do care about Mark, And Best-Gore as a whole. ****Because Together We Stand Strong,,, But Divided We will inevitably Fall**** πŸ™

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@thedre
    Why are there only three days left? Andre, some people may be paid monthly and so their pay period may not have come around yet. I note you only told us about the fundraiser on Nov 20th.

thedre
      Participant

@hopingfornemesis

Hi Brother.
      The reason for set dates when making a fundraiser is that whenever i receive funds, i have to go to the bank and cash certified checks, and or money orders, then i have to travel, 2 hrs. return trip to the Foreign Exchange Center in Downtown Ottawa, then add trips to Walmart, or Western Union, for any money transfers. Then,,, another possible trip to Ottawa’s Best Buy, or Future shop to look at laptops if none are received. Then a 8 hr. return road trip for shipping by container ship other items collected, except for the (RUSH shipping of the laptop), which will most likely be expedited.

So it becomes really difficult to plan, purchase, and ship emergency supplies quickly, and efficiently if you have not received all funds needed, and not even knowing how much you will have to work with in order to prioritize, and decide what to purchase with how much $$$ you have. This is why we need a cut-off point so i can begin planning and executing all these task quickly, to get Mark back up, and operating once again.

The sense of urgency in this matter has escaped many, but put yourself in his shoes, you are in a foreigner Country,,, with little, to no money,,, no clothes, but what he wore when evacuated by helicopter on his back,,, no phone,,, laptop,,, no power converters/ex changers, to even plug anything in as they use 220 volt and all our computers and chargers are 110 volts,,, so yea brother, this is why we all need to act quickly.

But if any of you’s cannot donate until later,,, than please do so, but please let me or Mark know beforehand as to not cause any confusion. Unless we start receiving overwhelming support in the next few days i doubt that we will be able to purchase all that he needs. So any funds received afterwards will just be forwarded to Mark either way, or i will purchase and ship any other items not purchased beforehand due to lack of funds. Even though the date ends officially on December 05 ft. i will most likely revisit this upon reaching it and make a final decision then.
      But thanks for your question, and valid point,,, as i could see what you mean with some people being on disability, and or monthly payment schedules, as it would make it difficult for sure.

Andre.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Thank you for explaining @thedre.i am sure that many including myself did not realise the amount of time and effort you have to put in to make this work.

I for one will not be able to meet the deadline but will forward some money within a week or two.

thedre
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis

You are a good, and honest man brother, please do not ever change.

Brother Dre πŸ™‚

Mr Spock
    Participant

Sorry I didn’t clock onto the deadline. Has anyone from here successfully transferred money from Britain, and if so, what method did they use? I’ll try to transfer something over the next week or two.

From the list at the top, I was thinking of a cheque hidden in a greetings card. Has anyone tried that?

thedre
      Participant

Mrspock

Hey brother, there is absolutely zero chance of a certified cheque, or money order of being cashed by anybody but who’s name appears on it, so i would stress about it whatsoever. And while at the bank, if you could make it in Canadian dollars, i would be forever grateful, this way it would save me the headache, of having to do it there, or of having to do repeat trips to Ottawa in order to get the best rate. Your help is much appreciated bud, and the next week, or two will be accepted with a smile nonetheless my good man. B.T.W. for some reason,,, i always knew that You would come through,,, funny eh??? Don’t ask me how i knew but i did. πŸ™‚ E.S.P.? LOL. πŸ™‚

Thanks
      Andre. πŸ™‚

Mr Spock
        Participant

My pleasure, @thedre. Tomorrow is a Saturday and I have a tiny window of opportunity to get to the PO before it closes.

I read your paying instructions in the email at the top, and I just have to make sure I’m doing it right – don’t wanna waste your time with a rejected transaction. So basically I’m getting a greeting card, will write a message to Mark on it, and enclose a cheque for an amount in CAD (Canadian dollars), made out to Andre Ouellette. And I have to write the amount in the inside of the card as a control so that you know what should be included in the envelope in case contents get stolen/lost.
        Finally the address on the envelope is as above, to Kemptvill.

Have I got this right? You may not have time to reply. So if you can, great! If not, not to worry!

thedre
        Participant

@mrspock

Hey bud, the town name is KEMPTVILLE ONTARIO CANADA my good brother, and many thanks for your kind gesture. πŸ™‚

Ronald Ray Gun
      Participant

Stick your money in a bottle and kick it into the ocean. Aim NW. It’ll get there.

thedre
      Participant

@mrspock

Hey brother,,, do no sweat the deadline as it did not work for everyone, on different pay schedules, and such! So the next logical step was to keep it going until the beginning, and the end of of December, in order to give potential donors 2 more opportunities for those on a set income to join in *if they can afford to* (after receiving a tip from our brother @hopingfornemesis) explaining that himself, and some others were on disability payments that only come in on the First of each month. And to answer your question, “”yes people have sent cash already”” between a folded cardboard, or between a greetings card, inside an envelope, and then added a couple of stamps, and Bingo πŸ™‚ no running to banks, making it no problem whatsoever. But especially because Christmas is just around the corner, and letters are coming, and going like mad, that no money will be stolen whatsoever. Also, most post offices in developed Countries are so full of camera,s that nobody dares even trying to rip-off an envelope that could end up having zilch in it anyways!

Mr Spock
        Participant

No Worries @thedre.
        I have sent the signed cheque inside a card. The envelope is addressed to Andre Ouellette (Andrew Omelette? haha), with your full address and zipcode. The girl at the PO said it should be ok if your bank can accept a cheque in Canadian Dollars, but there’s no guarantee. I’ve tracked this package as she recommended and she said it should reach you within a week.

However, if after a week you still haven’t got it, let me know. Another suggestion she suggested was MoneyGram. I simply fill in a form with ID details, to transfer the money to your bank and have to supply you with a specific code for you to access the cash from that bank. I’ll use this as my next option if you can’t process the cheque or don’t receive it at all.

Let’s hope Mark makes the $5k target.

SrbijaBgd
    Participant

@andre

Alright bro i have account on one big bank for online transactions and i can help with best and safest way: Payment to account. Maybe i can sent some money directly online, from my card to you, like when i’m paying some digital goods..?

You maybe have bank account number payment solution but i didn’t see it.
    Feel me up man.

thedre
      Participant

@SibiaBgd
      I cannot post my banking info on here with tens of thousands of people lurking on here daily bro, cause the risk of being hacked is just something that the Wife, and I are not willing to take any chances with. But i am sure that you understand my man. And with all the other safe payment alternatives listed above, i am sure that at least one of them should work for you,,, no?

Andre. πŸ™‚

Seraphim Serenata
    Participant

I definitely wasn’t lying when I said I’d donate. It’s just too complicated the way it’s setup to do that… You know what I mean

SrbijaBgd
    Participant

I am confussed. Thedre is active on forum but not here while banner stil stands on BG main page 0.o?

SrbijaBgd
    Participant

I am confused. Thedre is active on forum but not here while banner stil stands on BG main page 0.o?

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@thedre ,i just sent off a christmas card to your home address in view of the fundraiser

thedre
      Participant

@hopingfornemesis

Thank-You so much Brother, As You Are a Very Kind, And Solid Member, My Good Man!

I have not been too active on Best-Gore lately, Because Our Home Is On The Market, and we have an **Open House This Sunday,** So It,s been Crazy/Busy Around Here, Getting Things Ready. The Basement Solid Oak Bar-Top is all that remains, and finally, everything else is done,,, Yaaaa-Hooo!!! Check it out if you wish, by just punching in house for sale, (and then just add my full address). I Will even sell it to you if you want to move To the Sub-Arctic Canada, lol.

But i still pop in everyday just to see if get a notifications, and to post a couple of my usual silly comments, lol. πŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.