GONE (a short film about child homelessness)

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else GONE (a short film about child homelessness)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  MasterPlan 1 month ago.

• Author

Road Pavement
    Participant

This reminds me when I was little growing up, But its an well known problem with in the united states and widely ignored my politicians and mass media, Now days its becoming visible while most children even teens are living in tribes while scavenging for food and other ways to make money.

DuttyAngela
    Participant

MasterPlan
      Participant

Very interesting video the first one @1purple8 and also the extension where Bruce gets arrested. As for the second link I will look into to it later but I found the premises to be a bit ‘political’. Crazy Teresa de Calcutta traveled the world begging governments to outlaw not only abortions but also anti contraceptives. The harmful consequences of her work are very significant yet highly ignored. Thanks for the links 🙂

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/health/legacy-of-romania-s-contraception-ban-lives-on-1.958842
      “In general though, the communist countries were opposed to abortion and contraception because they wanted a high birth rate to boost economic production. Even among communist leaders, however, Ceausescu was the most radical.”

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  MasterPlan.

DuttyAngela
        Participant

Lord have Mercy MP! that article you posted is warped!
        “Out of desperation, women would resort to insane methods,” Dr Elena Borza told the Inter Press news agency in Romania recently. “They would use salt, detergent, or any other substance which they thought could help them.”

MasterPlan
        Participant

Soros Foundation study/Irishtimes.com , I thought it would be fun 😛

Mr Spock
        Participant

These smelly, dirty rascals are the real deal. Authenticity is good.
        They have it tough. Real child homelessness is something that will make one feel uncomfortable and bad.
        I hope someone is making the next Hostel movie there and they can be paid as extras.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Mr Spock.

illegalsmile55
    Participant

Gone, like my landlords smile.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

“Gone like my last paycheck gone gone away
      Gone like the car I wrecked gone gone away
      Gone like a fifth of gin gone gone away
      Gone like the shape I’m in gone gone away
      My baby’s gone away”

J.Hiatt

Its horrible to think one of the richest countrys in the world has this problem no child deserves to be homeless in this day and age.

MasterPlan
    Participant

🙁

MasterPlan
    Participant

(Gone/first movie) How worse can it get??
    I honestly thought cinema couldn’t go lower than the Star Wars sequels where feminists and SJWs completely destroyed our beloved culture. For the naive viewer, this film above seems to be written by the protagonists themselves, but don’t be fooled! It’s well written to manipulate its audience into a macabre agenda. Spoils ahead: A homeless white single mother (clearly his fault) starts a passionate relationship with another homeless white girl. Initially only a black couple give them change (the lady, who else?!). Many white people completely disregard them until a white lady offer them a dirty dipper, witch they eat happily (white culture?). Another white guy shows up in a cloak only to flash them his private parts and no one gives them any food until the end of the movie where the single mother receives an apple… after being forced to eat her partner. I bet in the sequel she will eat her own child. Very sick portrait of white people, be warned!!

Mr Spock
      Participant

Egads, Masterplan. I was reading your comment above. Did the girl eat her own friend? LOLOL.
      I didn’t watch the entire clip, it was too saccharine. But yes, now I look at it again, it is IMPLIED the smaller girl ate her friend. At 3.30 you see a slim young girl with her older friend. At 3.33, you see a fatter girl holding the older girl’s scarf, but the older girl is not there. Obviously she’s been eaten! LOL! Siiiiiiiiiick.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Mr Spock.

Mr Spock
    Participant

The video at the very top did not really touch my heartstrings.
    Two attractive, white, likeable-looking female child actors doesn’t quite accord with reality. Most people would help them.
    After the film is made, the two actresses get their paychecque and carry on living middle class lives.

Real child homelessness is different. The children will not be able to wash themselves, the smell is bad,
    they may not necessarily be attractive or even good-natured. They are jut kids caught up in homelessness.

Even when a homeless adult comes on the train asking for money in London’s Tube, passengers avert their eyes and blank him out. Some people will put a few coins in his hand, but being very careful not to touch his hand. They are just paying for the smell to go. It’s about convenience, not charity. Adults have it even worse.

Child homelessness is usually (and I mean usually) the result of having shit parents who should not be allowed to breed.

Road Pavement
      Participant

I agree to what everyone is saying, Here in the United States we have white trash families that cannot function in the real world and have to be institutionalized for the rest of their life’s, Black trash winds up the same way but as everyone always say why have children if you cannot keep yourself up.

I knew a lot of people that cannot take care of themselves that run restaurants and almost have no hygiene skills, I could not believe why people are letting this shit happen, I knew a person that had a mental capacity of a 6 year old that has not bathed almost a year and operated a restaurant and made thousands of people sick in my community over the months and it took a class action lawsuit to close the place down and institutionalize this person.

To make things worse he worked at city hall and could not understand what people are saying even what he was saying, Later shit hit the fan and city council gave up and let us get rid of this person.

MasterPlan
      Participant

I did caught you didn’t I @mrspock ? Film is worse than I described! Really painful!! hahaha
      But I hope I made a few good points. As you mentioned, the fact that they were female children is a huge one as homelessness is overweeningly a male problem. Here in UK, despite their presence, they are better looked after than most other places. It is indeed shameful how Murica sets a precedent, despite been far from worst, by completely neglecting their homelessness problem… when they spent in military the equivalent of the next 10 countries combined. In most of the world this is an super serious problem especially for old folks and very sad.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.