Happy Goraversary, Plaster: Open letter to BG

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Happy Goraversary, Plaster: Open letter to BG

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  itsplaster 4 weeks ago.

• Author

itsplaster
    Participant

Happy 1 year Anniversary to … ME! I became an official registered member one year ago on September 18th. I had been around since 2013 but went all in after sustaining an injury and being home with nothing but the internet to love.
    I’ve made friends, enemies, more enemies and some more enemies. Lol I’ve said smart things, dumb things, things I’m proud of and things I regret but I wouldn’t change anything. You can only learn from screwing up (thank you @illegalsmile55 .)
    If I haven’t been run off by now, I guess I’m sticking around. Thanks for a roller coaster first year @happy I’m sure we have many more debates ahead and several more times when we do see eye-to-eye as well. As I always say, I respect you for your efforts to this site, your never-swaying stance on your beliefs and all the sheer Hell you’ve been through for this site and your personal freedom. Thanks for never showing me the door. You never resorted to that and much respect to you for it.
    I love something about everybody here. Thanks BG Fam.
    Still a newbie, Plaster 😉

@despy @thedre @loosythepoosy @bellazombe (?)

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

Congratulations to a first class BG member! You have the tenacity of a bullpup ankle biter mixed with the sharp cutting wit of a Ginsu knife. You and Mark fight like two WWI flying aces in a death defying dogfight battle, yet emerge to fight another day….. I see you let the forum scum wallow hollers fling scum at you, yet you still emerge, and show your pretty face. Congrats girl!! Just Lucy.

itsplaster
      Participant

@loosythepoosy Have I told ya lately that I love you? Many thanks, my golden-haired, gun-toting goddess of destruction.

thedre
        Participant

And i love you Gals also, my 2 witty, funny, and loving B-G Sisters, cause the site would not be the same with you’s, on here. And even though Mark sometimes has some very strong, and opinionated views, he is also a Very Good, and Caring Man, with and with huge heart to boot, deep down inside. And i have discovered this truth over my many years on here, seeing what he has done by exposing, and educating others, in the hopes of changing things for the better, in order to help The Downtrodden. He has just gone through “way too many” bad experiences in (in his very young life) getting screwed around by, The Police, Shady Governments, and some Women, me thinks. (i hope that he does not hate me for saying this?). God i hope he is ok, and can’t wait to hear from him, after what was a very Devastating, and Destructive Hurricane. 🙁

haydolf_hittler
    Participant

seeing as i dont make the ‘fam’ list i will not contribute anything to this except this meaningless comment. toodlepip.

itsplaster
      Participant

@haydolf_hittler You aren’t BG Fam – you are beyond that and you know it. You were my first bitter enemy and then we shared a fondness for insane metal and somehow forged a friendship without caving in on our beliefs. You’ve told me interesting things, heartbreaking things and wonderful things and are truly one of my favorite people here and probably my closest friend. Now forgive me for being too candid, I also know your moods can change like the path of a hurricane (subconscious thoughts of Mark there) and you’ve been in one of your darker moods lately. I didn’t want to disturb wherever your mind is right now because I know you’re a deep guy. I tagged you and then deleted it, thinking you might not be in a light-hearted type mood. So thank you for “toodlepip.” When you seem kind of a dark and still bother with a comment, I appreciate it very, very much. You know I love ya. You aren’t just a BG friend – you’re my friend, period. Forgive my misjudgment please.

thedre
    Participant

🙂 Happy 1st. Anniversary @itsplaster my Darling B-G Sister 🙂
    One of the many things on B-G that has always made the site more interesting for me, has been whenever i was reading, and trying to understand Mark, and Yourself, and your sometimes heated exchanges,lol, while discussing, and, or sharing your differing views, and thoughts. And to do it like Mark, and Yourself have done for what seems like forever, lol, just goes to show us, that anything is possible when people strive to keep an open mind, and remain mature throughout their discussions when debating. This way they can then begin to build a mutual respect, and understanding for each other while expressing their concerns, without the need for insults, or degrading comments towards each other, when speaking, and standing up for both your rights, & beliefs. 🙂
    The video below i think describes Best, the sometimes complicated, but cute relationship, that Mark, and Yourself have been striving to share hun.
    Enjoy!
    Andre. 🙂

Lol, Awww Man,,, i love you both just the way you’s are. 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  thedre.
    • This reply was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by  thedre.

itsplaster
      Participant

@thedre Thanks so much for the words and I love the cartoon. I think that was a perfect example! Like Ralph, I will keep trying to grab at least one of Mark’s sheep (no pun, I promise.) Just one! I do worry about the old boy with this rough weather. But he’s far too stubborn to let a hurricane take him down.

Did you mark in your diary the day you joined? Will there be an official party for the occasion? Can I come? Shall I bring red or white, vol au vent or spring rolls? Dress-up or casual? 😁
    Time flies eh.

haydolf_hittler
      Participant

Thanks for that reply plaster and it almost brought a year to my eye that sweet reply made my day

itsplaster
      Participant

@1purple8 I just have a good memory for dates. The party is clothing optional so surprise me. 🙂

haydolf_hittler
    Participant

Tear. Fucking kill the guy who invented autocorrect

itsplaster
      Participant

@haydolf_hittler See? That’s why I love ya. You got a bit soft-hearted and then followed with how’d you fucking kill a guy. 😉

pussyeater
    Participant

Happy anniversary Plaster !!

haydolf_hittler
    Participant

i could have sworn you have been here alot longer than 12 month.

Soorenho
    Participant

Idk if I’m too stoned or wtf but this page felt like a soap opera.
    Plaster you can act pretty good.
    The beginning you gave it a feel like if you’ve just won a grammy award and your thanking half the world.

I’m convinced.

itsplaster
      Participant

@hommicydal I’m sure it’s quite silly to some but I love BG and wanted to make noise about it. There aren’t any other websites I care that much about and I usually abandon them. One year here made me silly, goofy happy. I’m a kid at heart. 😉

despy
    Participant

aww happy belated anniversary! @plaster

Hi Plaster, so my Goraversary is coming up soon (8th Dec. if you count the account that I originally made. Too, I realised a while ago that the Dashboard area shows more account info, e.g. ‘signed up on….’)
    Anyways, I was just wondering, how long until we’re not ‘newfags?’ I was thinking maybe 3 years? This is a question to all members, all 46,197, as of 11/12/17 11:09

itsplaster
      Participant

I shall make a mental note of your Goraversary! And as far as being a newfag, I think it matters more how much and what you contribute. If you’ve been a member 5 years but haven’t logged on in the last 3, that’s like being new. So, why set a length of time?

cherry3xo
    Spectator

@1purple8 About three years, I think; I’ve been on BG well over years now 3xo 3xo 3xo ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

cherry3xo
    Spectator

***3yrs now***

cherry3xo
    Spectator

@plaster Happy one year goreiversary! Wow, I thought you’ve been here a lot longer than that hun! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.