Hello from Merica!

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Hello from Merica!

This topic contains 87 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  juggalette 1 day, 15 hours ago.

• Author

juggalette
    Participant

Hello everyone. I have been on here lurking in the shadows like many others for a long time but finally made a profile to comment some months ago. Now I’m pretty sure I’m addicted. I was surprised how many other people are similar to me and think in similar hilarious ways. I have always been fascinated with death. From serial murderers, to watching that moment that death occurs, oddities, and funny mishaps. What I like very much is too see something I am not supposed to see. Death has consumed my life in the most wonderful way! I am interested in pretty much any and everything that has to do with the macabre or odd, especially the dead. All friends welcome. Would love to hear a little more about You.

am native american, early 30’s, no wife, kids or any of that shit=)) been into gore since early teens w traces/faces of death volumes and rotten(.com) welcome from south AZ, ‘Merica

MissLucyPurcell
    Participant

Lucy. Born in ‘murica USA by golly! 20’s, single, no kiddies. German and Hungarian / Czech descent, living in Idaho….

Nightliner
      Participant

interesting with the German descent! 🙂

JMCR
      Participant

Interesting.

Would love to hear some more about that lucy?

My great grandfather was polish, Lancaster bombers and later 303. Proud of my polish heritage aswell as english!

MasterPlan
        Participant

Ain’t you European @JMCR?? How are you mixing German/Hungarian with Polish?? They do not like each other.

JMCR
        Participant

Im English Lad, English Pole 🙂

MasterPlan
      Participant

merica

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  MasterPlan.

thedre
      Participant

Wow, @Lucythepoosy i did not know that you had some Hungarian/German in you girl. But now that you mention it, it all makes sense to me now, as Hungarians are very outspoken, no nonsense people, and they say it like it is, loudly, and clearly. I know this because me Ex-Girlfriend of 15 yrs. was pure Hungarian, and while she loved sex big time, she also spoke,,, (or yelled, i should say) her mind on a regular basis. I had the most incredible sex with her, but
      the fighting got to me too much in the end. But you seem much more even keeled than she ever was.

Art moco
    Participant

Currently living in Texas merika. just turned 33 this past Aug. 6. single, no alts.. i mean, kids. Gamer with love for gore and all things alien related stuffs.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  Art moco.

MasterPlan
      Participant

tx

itsplaster
        Participant

@masterplan This really belongs to the Deep South first, dammit like my homestate, the pitiful Mississippi and then Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana etc THEN Texas can claim that saying. Okay? ;p

MasterPlan
        Participant

@ Art moco is not from TEXAS, but he moved there… So I’m helping him to adapt correctly. All posts should be related to someone 🙂

juggalette
    Participant

I was really big into faces of death when it came out too! Tried to watch it again a while back and it was terrible. My how times and media have changed and fast. Best gore and all the others before have spoiled us! Loosy I have a hard time believing such a georgious girl like You is single. This must be by choice! I live about a half hour outside of Boston, Ma. Here. Although I grew up in Florida mostly. Thanks for the welcome.

@juggalette hey jug jus an fyi..if you comment/reply to sumone in forums its better to tag them, because they wont know you replied. and np on the welcome. i too tried watches traces/faces again and its amateur shiz compared to this, but lol it kept me busy all those yrs as a teen=)).. btw im digging this ‘merica themed post, hopefully more will respond cuz ive always wondered who was on here near me..althought sommetimes its obvious who the damn americans are=))

juggalette
    Participant

Art what part of Texas are You in. My adopted Nephew is in the Army stationed in El Paso right now just left Sam Houston.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by  juggalette.

Art moco
      Participant

along the us/mex border. Del Rio, Tx

Pork
    Participant

Welcome like you been lurking for ages and just joined …. remember the original faces of death like it was yesterday …. feel sorted of liberated since I joined like I broke a barrier …. anyway live in U.K. Hope you have fun

Nightliner
      Participant

hello Pork, i love your Profile Picture! Look at this sweet little piggy! So cute! 🙂 Hihi….

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  Nightliner.

Pork
        Participant

Those some nice looking pigs nightliner hi to you

thedre
        Participant

I also love pigs, (The Animal Kind, That Is), as they are very intelligent, and fun loving. This is why i have 2 of them as part of my Gravatar Pictures.

juggalette
    Participant

@injunwarrior thanks for the heads up I’m still fine tuning the details of how this all works. Kinda why I wanted to get into the forums more to get to know people better and figure it all out. Icing on the cake for the fantastic video content!
    @pork I totally understand how You feel. Welcome home!

juggalette
    Participant

@artmoco I’m not super familiar. Honestly I was hoping You would say hey that right up the street or something lol. I live in Massachusetts.

MasterPlan
      Participant

ma

thedre
        Participant

The first time that the Wife and i have ever tasted a Dunkin Donuts Coffee was in Watertown New-York, and man that coffee was the most disgusting, and Gross coffee that we had ever tasted in our entire lives. I could not wait for them to open up a Tim Hortons in Watertown, or Syracuse for our future trips to Westcott Beach State Park.

juggalette
        Participant

Haha @thedre must have been the barista cause I LOVE me some Dunkin Donuts coffee but the person making it can really screw it up for You lol.

thedre
        Participant

Yea, you’re right. That is probably what happened cause that coffee tasted like and old pot, and was disgusting.
        The Girl was probably too damn Lazy me thinks, to dump it out, and make a fresh pot. But because you say that it’s good trying it again is in order. Have you ever had a fresh cup of Tim Hortons @juggalette ?

juggalette
        Participant

@thedre No I have not. Actually I haven’t heard of that before our conversation.

thedre
        Participant

Well, @juggalette if you ever get a chance of trying a Timmies, as us crazy Canucks call it, i assure you that you will love it and quickly get addicted to it my B-G Sister 🙂

juggalette
        Participant

@thedre next time up up that way I most certainly will keep an eye out for one. Thanks for the heads up!!

Napalm John
    Participant

Hello there! I am also from Amerika. I am 28 years old, and I have no family whatsoever. They all hate me, or have died. I live in Oregon, which by the way has a the best climate in the country, without the dimwits and high housing costs of California. I’m proud of my state and bring it up whenever possible. I work as a paralegal in a divorce firm, listening to idiotic couples vent their issues all day. I hate myself and the world but I am too lazy to do anything about it. I’ve been lurking around Best Gore for a while and just decided to join. I drink too much alcohol to much of the time, and so I’m pretty boring when I’m sober. I’m sober. That’s about it, nice to meet you

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Welcome, have a drink on me.

alcohol is a slow suicide so apparently you are doing something about it. and i feel you on the alcohol making you less boring person..im struggling to quit myself before i actually do kill myself.

MasterPlan
      Participant

You may be boring, no big deal, but you have a wonderful job. You may not noticed but you are taking part on the best day of their lives… At least for half of them 🙂 Drinking is terrible, you should have weed instead. A boring life is wonderful, think of the people being eaten by crocodiles on their way to work.

Nightliner
        Participant

or snapping turtles!!!!!!!!!!

MasterPlan
        Participant

Good one Mr.Nightliner. Life is so nice when you are all in one piece. Got to mention, those turtles are actually from Murica. The alligator snapping turtle is even cooler 🙂

Nightliner
        Participant

what you think from the Nightliner? Yes you have sooo right is going more and better! Lol…..

Nightliner
        Participant

No cuddly cat! — ! lol….. they biting off bones!!!!!

Nightliner
        Participant

Nightliner
        Participant

Nightliner
        Participant

Nightliner
        Participant

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, fucking this animal–very danger and no please swimming!

Nightliner
        Participant

MasterPlan
      Participant

or

thedre
      Participant

Well @Napalmjohn you can now say that you have a Family, here with us my B-G Brother. And we look out, and take care of our own on here, my man! 🙂

Vybz Kartel
    Participant

Kim Jong 4 Leader!!

MasterPlan
      Participant

us

thedre
      Participant

Lol, @VybzKartel ,,, Vladimir Putin would be a much better choice, as he would help keep our White Christian People’s customs alive like saying Merry Christmas, and putting up our Christmas Trees, to name a very few. And without having to removed them, or having to bow to the fucking Jews who are troubled by this. If they are so troubled by our God Given rights, and customs, then go and “Fuck the Fuck-off” and back on the streets of ancient Europe, where you belong, selling your garbage trinkets like the Gypsy’s that you’s have always been.

juggalette
    Participant

@peggybundy what?! @masterplan @napalmjohn @illegalsmile55 hello & thanks for the hello! Fuckin Merika!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  juggalette.

Vybz Kartel
      Participant

Holy fook! What was I thinking last night? I knew I wrote a post on the web featuring Kim Jong, and now I find. Need to lay off the sauce.

MasterPlan
        Participant

Be careful my Irish friend. Murica may chase you for life for that, hahaha.

Vybz Kartel
        Participant

I struggle with self-control. 😁

MasterPlan
    Participant

Hello Murica, I speak from UK. My Nazi friend wants to know if you are really blond and your ancestry @juggalette. I know a bit of American culture, not sure where is it on the map… Completely acceptable the other way around 🙂 Spent a year on my youth, now I go to Canada 😛 America is very big and distinct wherever you are, America is also crazy and I suppose to have an American sweetheart… Not really sure were she is… I lived in OK and I’m from BR. Lots of runaways around you 🙂

juggalette
    Participant

@masterplan I am a natural blonde although I chemically change that all the time. I am German and Irish descent. Mostly German. Little bit o Irish lol.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 5 days ago by  juggalette.

Nightliner
    Participant

@juggalette
    kannst du auch ein bisschen Deutsch verstehen?

MasterPlan
      Participant

merica

Vybz Kartel
        Participant

It is the international language after all, Murican. Fuckin Brits have the world on lock!

juggalette
      Participant

No I don’t understand sorry.

Vybz Kartel
    Participant

@juggalette Is your name a reference to ‘tha wicket shit?’

juggalette
      Participant

@vybzkartel Whoot whoot. Much clown love.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  juggalette.
      • This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  juggalette.

Vybz Kartel
        Participant

Love the Detroit rap. Natas and Dice are my favs.

juggalette
        Participant

Esham is ok. I like more of the dark shit. ICP, twiztid, ABK, Boondox. Anything Psychopathic will do though.

MasterPlan
    Participant

maine
    Anyone from Maine? 😉

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Ugh…don’t remind me.

juggalette
      Participant

I go there a lot. Only about an hour drive from me. Love it in the winter.

Napalm John
    Participant

Masterplan, that’s true, but whenever I feel those tendrils of self pity, I console myself with the knowledge that someone, somewhere is being decapitated.

MasterPlan
      Participant

So you came to the right place. Nothing like seeing a really unlucky person being brutally killed for us to realize… how lucky we are. Decapitation is among the worse… I prefer more educational ones 🙂

juggalette
      Participant

@masterplan I am so going to use this next time life wants to suck! Thanks.

itsplaster
    Participant

Hey Juggalette – I already said we need to go to a Gathering. I enjoy JCW wrestling – like the Ring Rydas. “When the Rydas are ridin’ – better duk da fuk down!” I’m from the the saddest state in US – Mississippi. Been in Penn. near NY and NJ for 12 years now. But moving to Arizona this winter and I’m beyond sad. I’m moving to the surface of the sun! And really far away from a bunch of Gorians, including you. 🙁

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  itsplaster.

MasterPlan
      Participant

ari

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  MasterPlan.

MasterPlan
      Participant

ariz

itsplaster
        Participant

@masterplan I’m moving farther south than Phoenix – right up to the US/Mexican border. It’s just so depressing. I don’t even need an air conditioner where I live now. Yeah, we get major snow but it’s so pretty! Ugh! Arizona sucks!
        See! Currently here: 62F/17C There: 95F/35C No!!!

MasterPlan
        Participant

Ok @ Itsplaster, I tried to look for something nice in southern Arizona to get you in a better mood…but I couldn’t find anything 😛 Do you like Hispanos, Indians and Deserts? There will be Tacos, but also scorpion. Haboobs are quite spectacular and no one needs a permit to carry a weapons… Is that good?? I hope so. You are from Mississippi, of course you gonna like Arizona (don’t go to Mexico!), no snowstorms, floods, tornadoes or hurricanes. There are volcanoes tho. 🙁

itsplaster
        Participant

@masterplan Well, of course I’ll go to Mexico, lol. I went to Mexico recently. It’s not that scary.

@itsplaster really? coming to the wjld wild west? my tribe lives rite along the u.s. mex border..crazy.youll melt down here

juggalette
      Participant

@itsplaster I have been wanting to go to a gathering!!havent been yet. Love JCW and anything psychopathic. Whoot whoot.

itsplaster
        Participant

Whoot whoot!

juggalette
        Participant

@itsplaster that just made my morning! I think I just found my favorite BG member. Why wouldn’t Juggalettes be on here duh!

Napalm John
    Participant

oregon meme

MasterPlan
      Participant

Well… she is American. That I can tell 🙂
      Maybe is the recreational weed. You are still able to drive, but is prone to do some silly things 😛
      I guess you are no FROM Oregon. Careful with the white sharks.

thedre
    Participant

Hello, @juggalette , and welcome aboard my B-G Sister. Glad you decided to sign-up, and join us like-minded individuals for some interesting chats, and great gore. Cheers from Ottawa Ontario Canada. 🙂

juggalette
      Participant

Hello @thedre thanks for the warm welcome! I do love me some Canada. Only been twice but had an amazing time both time. Beautiful country up there my northern neighbor!

thedre
        Participant

You are very welcome my dear B-G Sister. And Likewise @juggalette as the U.S. also has some beautiful people, and places to see, as the Wife, and I have traveled there on numerous occasions, and the people, and places that we have visited were awesome to say the very least! I live about a 45 minute drive from the Watertown New-York Border, with Canada, so trips to the U.S. are a regular part of our daily lives.

juggalette
        Participant

I’m about 8 hours south of the Canadian/American border.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.