Hurricane Maria

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Website Support Hurricane Maria

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 179 replies, has 67 voices, and was last updated by  CorrinaK 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

Hey guys,

I survived Hurricanes Irma and Jose without any major issues, thanks to them both changing course and not hitting my island directly, but it looks like I won’t be that lucky with Hurricane Maria.

I made a activity update on Hurricane Maria earlier: http://www.bestgore.com/activity/p/249122/

Things are not looking good. Maria’s core is not expected to arrive until later tonight and into tomorrow. But heavy rains and winds started last night, and even so far I can tell without a doubt that the mayhem has been far more severe than during the previous two Hurricanes. The amount of rainfall and wind we have received from Maria so far exceeds what we received from Irma and Jose, and she’s not fully here yet.

My landlord told me to get the outdoor garbage bin, which is a plastic drum, into the house extension where it’s less likely to get blown away – something she didn’t do for Irma or Jose. The restaurant next to me was merely closed during Irma and Jose, but now they put wooden boards over all windows and sand bags in front of each door.

I had a government official gathering information on how many people are where so they know who to look for in case of a disaster, which they expect will happen. Later on, two of the people from the neighborhood individually came and knocked on my door to tell me that I’m welcome in their houses, who are further up the hill, should my house get flooded with water.

I think I may be in trouble finally. I thought so before Irma and Jose, but this trouble looks far more sinister. The carnage outside as I write this far exceeds what we got from Irma and Jose combined. And like I said, the worst is yet to come.

So far, however, the internet and the electricity work. I just wanted you to know that if I go quiet, this could be why. The island could remain without power for days. It was 5 days after Erica 2 years ago, and 3 days after Matthew last year. Whenever I have the internet, I will try to post an update. Hang in there,

Mark

Strong gusts took a break for a few minutes, so I stepped out of my house and took the video of what it looks like outside. Wouldn’t be able to do that during wind gusts:

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Holy hurricane! That’s some scary wind. Hope it passes quickly @happy, and you emerge with no severe damage. I’m thinking about you, wishing you well.

SrbijaBgd
      Participant

Awesome place man. It calms my nerves by watching it.

Be safe Mark. Find a way my friend, we need you here.
      Stay safe

iThink,iLoveYou!
      Participant

No looting after the storm now ya hear!
      On the real though, I’m sure you’ll be all good. Hope you got a decent supply of ganja and a battery powered sound system. Lookin’ forward to your return.

iThink,iLoveYou!
        Participant

Oh, and what a view. Must be magic in the fine weather.

NineInchNails
      Participant

Mark, I wish the best to you and your island brother! Hope hear from you soon. Yeah this Maria looks to be a freaking killer man. Wish you the best again. Nine

CorrinaK
      Participant

Been on this site a while but only just joined,,,,thank goodness you are safe and well,,,take care

Pkmnβ€’Rulez
    Participant

Stay safe!

@13lunt420Media
    Participant

Yo bro Mark, I will pray for you!

STAY SAFE!

Seraphim Serenata
    Participant

Seems like calm before the storm. I love this weather

GNeveNL
    Participant

Keep your head down, and stay away from any form of windows (unless its windows 7, 8 or 10)

Crossing my fingers for you!

BGCreeper420
    Participant

Stay safe Mark!! I look forward to your updates and the pictures/videos of the aftermath!!

Doc Undy
    Participant

I just read an update that Maria went from Cat 1 to Cat 5.
    Stay safe Mark

Meteor
    Participant

Praying for you man.

wayseer44
    Participant

Be safe mark πŸ™‚

Curiouskitty
    Participant

Stay safe

DutchBubba
    Participant

Stay safe and good luck Mark

Popped Bubble
    Participant

Good luck Mark and stay safe

lunatic
    Participant

Hope things turn out good for ya Mark, if not have someone take pics of your dead bloated body and post them to BG! But seriously, be safe.

lunatic
    Participant

Hope things go good for ya Mark, if not, have someone take pics of your dead bloated body and post them to BG! But seriously, stay safe.

polluted
    Participant

Good luck Mark, it would be kind of ironic if you ended up on your own site but then that goes for all of us, just best gore humour : ) , keep safe bro

juggalette
    Participant

Stay safe man and hold on for the ride! I hope all turns out well.

enesemthesexiest
    Participant

stay safe sir. btw nice scenery you have. without that typhoon

Lord Wankdust
    Participant

That is quite breezy. I hope you have a kite to fly. If the rain goes off it would be good for drying washing like towels or bedding.

Please stay groovy at all times.

SrbijaBgd
    Participant

Shit man, this is dramatically serious.
    Pray for Mark guys:

GNeveNL
      Participant

Hooly hell, mamma nature is on a rampage overthere!

I just saw it on the news, ands they were mentioning Dominica as the hardest hit Island.
      Guadeloupe & Martinique were also smashed, and 1 death was reported on Guadeloupe.

Hope you managed to stay safe Mark.

thedre
      Participant

UPDATED AND RECENT VIDEO OF THE DISASTER THAT COMES IN TWO MIND-BLOWING PARTS,,, “A MUST WATCH”

GOD BLESS, AND KEEP our MARK SAFE, AS WE KEEP ON PRAYING, AND SENDING GOOD VIBES, AND WISHES HIS WAY.

yolkypalky
    Participant

Looks like the Island took an absolute direct hit of a nearly Cat 5 hurricane. I haven’t seen any photos or videos make it out of the Island yet, most of what’s on the Internet is other Islands catching part of the hurricane but posting the video as Dominica for YouTube hits. But the real pics and footage is not going to be good, maybe total devastation with numerous casualties. I can only imagine the hell. I’ve no doubt if Mark made it out he will post all the pics he can find, including his own. Good Luck!

Elouise
    Participant

Hoping you are okay and Keeping safe Mark.

Strychnine
    Participant

Why name hurricanes wussy names like ‘Jose’ or ‘Maria’? Name that shit Hurricane Death Megatron 3000 and i guarantee everyone will evacuate immediatly.

Curiouskitty
      Participant

“Death Megatron 3000” lol. That’s some transformer shit haha. I don’t know if people would evacuate or watch it unfold

BOASP
    Participant

Even the best houses lost their roof , including the prime minister of Dominica !
    Should be some aerial footage of the devastation by wed.morning.

itsplaster
    Participant

I still feel certain that Mark is flipping off the hurricane for screwing up his internet service but otherwise is okay.

rowdy_rain
    Participant

The suspense is fucking tremendous

GNeveNL
    Participant

Here is the latest video:

All coms to and from Dominica are out since tuesday afternoon.

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

I KNOW Mark is givin’ that hurricane just as much hell as it gave him…. Damn woman hurricane Maria….
    ride that cock carousel somewhere else, dammit!!

BOASP
    Participant

7 confirmed dead on Dominica.
    1 from Guadeloupe.
    One report said 90% of structures destroyed in a small town.
    & I just saw a video taken by Caribbean rescue showing Dominica coastal towns where all roofs had damage but most were still intact. ?? ?
    P.s the description of the vid. Said it was taken from a helicopter’…. But it clearly was from an airplane, as you can see the left wing & engine/prop.

thedre
    Participant

Until i know, or hear different from our brother @vincitomniaveritas himself, video’s and footage like this will continue to haunt my family, & I Hope that you are safe, and uninjured brother, and continue to stay as such!

sillycandypress
    Participant

Good luck and stay safe and hopefully all is well for ya Mark.

thedre
    Participant

Does anyone know about cell phones, and how their signals really work?, and if the cell phone service in Dominica
    itself would also be knocked-out by the Hurricane??? Because many residents are uploading video’s of the destruction, so their phones so am i wrong by thinking that the signal then works, no??

I say this because, I Attempted To CALL MARK On His Cell But to no avail. It did not even go through, or ring, and this does not make any sense whatsoever to me, when others in Dominica are using theirs. So this just worries us sick and scaring the Fuck outta My Wife & I just (as i’m sure many of you are too) πŸ™ Mark would surely call, or leave an E-Mail if he could, if he still has his phone, tablet, and is not injured that is. πŸ™
    ALL that we can do now do is “TO KEEP PRAYING FOR HIS SAFETY, AND SECURITY”
    “May God bless, and keep our brother alive”

NineInchNails
      Participant

That’s a good point well lets continue to pray for him and many others.

thedre
        Participant

Thanks brother @nineinchnails because when many minds put themselves together and they all think, “or pray” for, same person, studies have shown that it does in fact have a positive impact on the outcome. πŸ™‚
        You are a good man brother please spread the word, cause the more, the merrier.

Outsider
      Participant

I’m sorry that you have to worry; actually, a LOT of us are worried about Mark. I’m sure he’s fine, he seems like a pretty tough guy and has a good brain- and knows how to use it. πŸ™‚
      As for you, I hope that somehow peace will slowly slip inside and help give you a sense of calm. Seems like prayers for all concerned might be needed; worry has a way of driving people batty, especially with something like this going on.
      Take a deep breath, have faith, and know that God’s got this.
      As far as the phones go, it might be possible that maybe those vids were sent with a satellite phone…? I don’t think they would need a tower; the signal goes straight to a satellite. I could be wrong, since I know diddly about that kind of stuff, but it’s a thought.
      Hang in there, buddy, all this shall pass. πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Outsider.

thedre
        Participant

@outsider Thanks for your kind and reassuring words Girl. As i have gotten older, and because i have 4 kids, and all Boys at that, lol, you can probably picture why i am such a worry wart, and such. Mark, and Acneska truly are great folks, and after so many years on here, they become like part of my family, you know? So yea, it got me nerves going, but now that Acneska was able to get us some great news concerning Mark, i have had another night of great sleep, although i cannot stop feeling guilty cause God knows where he has been sleeping, and if he has enough food, and water, but being smart, and vigilant, this part worries me much less. I am glad that you’ve decided to join our growing family, and we hope to see you in the future comments section.
        Andre. πŸ™‚

thedre
    Participant

@illegalsmile55 @itsplaster @lucythepoosy And @EmptySoul Can any or All of you gals/guys please tell me if you think that the cell phone signal would still be operational in Dominica, if people there are filming, and uploading video’s on You-Tube of a Completely, and utterly Devastated Island Country Of Dominica?. Or, is the cell phone signal different when “talking only” on the phone instead?
    Please help me out with this cause the Wife & I have been trying to reach Mark On His Cell with no luck, as it does not even ring whatsoever, after trying quite a few times. πŸ™

despy
      Participant

@thedre the only footage I have seen post hurricane has been from the air. I think all communications have been completely wiped out. I know Mark was in brick home, if he remained there I don’t know but he did have solid shelter. he is also very close to Roseau which I believe restoration would begin there, fan out. hopefully he had data on his phone because it seems to me cell tower would be operational prior to internet. but then how long will his phone stay charged? was he able to keep laptop intact? all of this is incredibly scary but he is tough son of a bitch and we just must keep faith, continue to pray and as soon as he is able to communicate you just know he will. I feel awful for parents and brother you just know they must be worried sick. I wouldn’t panic until we start getting reports of power and still haven’t heard from him..
      heck Florida still without power in some parts , Dominica appears to have widespread devastation it is going to take time. he is going to have one hell of a story. life altering this is and pray we must
      https://www.nbcnews.com/news/weather/dominica-grapples-total-destruction-after-hurricane-maria-n802931

thedre
        Participant

Thank you girl for all the encouraging words concerning our brother. πŸ™‚ I cannot believe that i did not even mention your name when i was asking for help on finding out why his cell is not working. πŸ™ Sorry Despy as i should have mentioned you, but it just goes to show you how nerves, and lack of sleep can screw-up your thinking. But @despy and @nineinchnails if his phone was indeed working, and it was dead simply because it was out of batteries, or turned off, it would still ring, and pick-up after this first ring saying (“The Customer You Are Trying To Reach Is Unavailable At This Time”) or,,, His Answering Machine Would Surely Kick In After A Couple Of Rings,,, But It Does Not Even Seem To Connect Whatsoever, And It Does Not Even Ring, Scary Shit Girl,,, Very Troubling. πŸ™

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  thedre.

despy
        Participant

@thedre I wouldn’t be too concerned with lack of rings or messaging as I think all relays that control that are knocked out as well. I have full faith that he is ok just unable to communicate. keep faith.

“A company that tracks the status of the internet around the world says most of Dominica’s internet service appears to be down, which would explain why the prime minister hasn’t posted updates since early Tuesday morning. “

thedre
        Participant

Thanks Girl, as you are too sweet. I sincerely hope you are right Sister, (in which you probably are) so i will keep
        up the faith, and just keep on praying that he’s ok. πŸ™‚

despy
        Participant

β€œThe wind sounds like a woman screaming at the top of her lungs!” photographer and storm chaser Mike Theiss posted on Twitter as the hurricane hit.

poor Mark, fella can’t catch a break lol.

thedre I have full faith Mark is ok and I guarantee, aside from Mom, you will be first to hear from him. hang in there!

Outsider
      Participant

I’m sorry that you have to worry; actually, a LOT of us are worried about Mark. I’m sure he’s fine, he seems like a pretty tough guy and has a good brain- and knows how to use it. πŸ™‚ As for you, I hope that somehow peace will slowly slip inside and help give you a sense of calm. Seems like prayers for all concerned are just as important- worry has a way of driving people batty, lol Have faith, and know that God’s got this.

iambadnews
      Participant

It’s very possible his actual phone battery is dead while the people uploading videos have live batteries, or another possibility is that the videos are coming from people coming through to help residents.

itsplaster
      Participant

@thedre If you have a paypal account and want to take some donations for Mark, I can throw in a bit. I’m sure he’s okay but may need some help regrouping. ❀️ Just let me know if the need arises.

thedre
    Participant

I never knew until now that these Dominicans talk Creole. I can tell this because the Creole language has a lot of the French Language in it.

NineInchNails
      Participant

His phone might be out of battery life, you know how he is always on something it might have drained then cannot recharge. His house seamed sturdy and seemed there were quite a few steps so flooding hopefully is not an issue. One thing we can do is contact the Red Cross maybe they have something set up there on the island maybe. Do you have his address we can go from there, if you do have it I would definitely not post it though. Or maybe on his side of the island the phones don’t work he seems to live in an area away from the city since he farms and such.

despy
        Participant

he’s off the farm and back into the city which I think is a benefit as it’s less mountainous, less risk for landslide and flooding. he also did state this is most solid building he has been in. could still be raining or winds so who is to say if restoration of power has even begun as they must clean up debris and rescue first. he will head for power and hopefully get word to thedre as soon as he is able. God bless him

GNeveNL
    Participant

The footage could also be from folks who filmed it,
    and then got evacuated from the island and then came to a place with a connection to upload it.

He said in the 1st post that i could take up to 3 days before he has any signal.
    And that guess was based on the previous storm they had. This one was much more severe, so who knows how long it could take…. Not a very comforting thought, but a realistic one.

On the other hand, he will do anything to contact us to let us know how he is.
    So lets hope and pray for a sign of life asap!

thedre
      Participant

@GNeveNL you could very well be right about your assumption, and i hope that this is the case with Mark.

SadistSS
    Participant

I hope Mark will contact us very soon, but probably he is ok, he is smart guy he can take care of himself in any situation..

zach
    Participant

stay dry and stay memey

Rambler
    Participant

Stay safe man. Just remember..it’s not HOW hard the wind is blowing, it’s WHAT the wind is blowing!

KuntKopter
      Participant

What the wind’s blowing depends on how hard the wind’s s blowing πŸ˜†

Stray
    Participant

Fuck man. Stay safe :c

KuntKopter
    Participant

Hmm no new posts. Makes me think that shit’s hit the fan for real this time. Hope he’s safe.

BOASP
    Participant

Oh NO @dre ? ? May B the 3rd rock from the sun really is Ovate* & cell towers operate on line of sight via RADIO signals powered by local electricity ! !…..( NO Power = NO SIGNAL ) I’m just pulling your chain @dre …I’m sure @happy is still Kicking , take a deep breath or a Valium & relax mate’

thedre
      Participant

@boasp unfortunately you are correct in your assumptions that cell phones DO NOT and HAVE NEVER, EVER been powered by fake satellites but instead are powered by land based cell towers that are in most inner cities, and a little on the outskirts but not much.

Ever wonder why your cell phone does not work when a hundred miles or more in the bush, or in small towns??? it is because these cell towers are expensive to build, and maintain so they only install them in or near towns with enough population to cover costs. Furthermore all the power needed to supply these cell towers come from underground cables that go under the flat earths oceans, and all around the earth.

thedre
        Participant

And more proof that “WE DO NOT” have tens of thousands of Satellites in our skies, like we have been told, and lied about. But what NASA has launched instead, and at a much lower height, is a few, (maybe less than a hundred 100) in total,,,are none other but (self filing helium balloons),lol, that float up at about 12 miles in Max Height with go-pro fish-eye lens cameras attached.

they cannot go higher because above this height the temperature increases dramatically to a steel melting 2000 to 3000 degrees Celsius. They have only recently started lifting cameras made to look like multi-billion dollar sats, from balloons because the public have started to ask where are all these 1os of thousands of satellites that the worlds Countries have been sending up for decades??? And why is there NOT 1 SINGLE PICTURE of any, (instead of your fake CGI ONES)?? So they sent a couple of them up, by using one to take a picture of the other with, then use photo-shop to erase the cable, in order to have a real sat picture, lol. Lying, cheating bastards.

Outsider
        Participant

@thedre Just thought I’d let you know that last night I watched the vids you posted here (along with quite a few others on youtube) that follow along the same lines, and I gotta admit, it is a lot of food for thought! Interesting, and quite the eye opener. I’m not saying I’ve converted and now suddenly overnight I believe it all (that’s what sheeple do), but it gives me cause for more investigation and research. Thanks!
        I also wanted to mention that I’m thrilled Mark is okay (yay!), and am happy that folks can now rest their minds a bit. Anxiety can be a real bitch.
        Like many others here, I would love to be able to help out, as well, if I can. I may be a “newbie” as far as membership goes, but actually I’ve been lurking for a few years prior to the Canada bs and deleted vids. There are many good people here, and Mark is def one of them.

thedre
        Participant

@outsider wow,,, i am so pleased that you have an open mind, and have decided to investigate these topics for yourself, cause that is all that i wanted my B-G Brothers, and Sisters to do because i truly care for each, and everyone of them, and figure, they deserve to know the truth regarding our Earth, it’s Intelligent Designer, and the fact that they have been trying to hide God from us all. If you ever have any questions regarding this important topic, please shoot me a message, and i would be glad to answer them to the best of my ability Girl. πŸ™‚
        Andre.

BOASP
    Participant

@ there ! Am truly sorry for using sarcasm to try to help u understand facts….. @happy WILL contact you ASAP Guaranteed “bet on it” ! !

BOASP
    Participant

Kill the guy who invented autocorrect @thedre

thedre
      Participant

@boasp You have to check this out my man, as this (short less than 5 minute video) as it will show you and with 100% certainty that no satellites exist brother.

Ronald Ray Gun
      Participant

@boasp
      Yeah, kill that guy and his otter erect!

thedre
    Participant

@boasp Alright B-G Brother Will do my man, lol. πŸ™‚ And i know what you mean, as it totally fucks me every time also!

thedre
      Participant

@boasp I am still actively trying to find and kill, that Auto-Correct-Asshole, but i can’t seam to find him anywhere dude. πŸ™ Do you think that the word might have gotten-out, so the asshole baled-out to Siberia?, lol. πŸ˜‰

Death Pod
    Participant

Godspeed, sir.

Doctor Malice
    Participant

Hurricane Mariah is a bitch. Hold fast and GodSpeed mark.

natea
    Participant

I hope everything is ok!!

SrbijaBgd
    Participant

C’mon Mark, wtf..

Watching All The Gore page to see newest posts and this topic shut down and nothing.

Yes, Mark is smart dude, he must be safe but still, there is possibility..Shit, i don’t wanna even think about it.

On Mark’s place i would remove my ass far away from this island as soon as possible.
    Damn Maria, you slut!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  SrbijaBgd.

thedre
      Participant

He should move to Cuba after getting out of there. We might meet in Cuba in a couple of months, for himself to get a much needed holiday at the same time. I Hope that our brother stays safe, and i will try to call him on his cell today to see if the signal will connect. πŸ™

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

@thedre, a move might be in order. I’m sure it will be very expensive to rebuild on the island and he already has enough to take care of…. like US and B-G! I smell a fundraiser coming up…. But first I just want to know Mark is OK…..

despy
        Participant

I think a fundraiser is a great idea. a nice way to show our appreciation while he isn’t around to tell us not to do it. even before this he has needed stuff , his mouse has been broke for months I couldn’t imagine posting and running website with arrow keys yet hes done it without bitching for months. and unfortunately he can’t just up and move due to him being hunted man outside of ‘sanctuary’ of destroyed island. it would be nice to have something to offer him upon his return. I don’t know how any of that Paypal or fundme works but I think if ever there was a time for it, it is now

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

I asked him before about donations. He doesn’t have a Paypal account, which would be easier. He accepts bitcoin which is a pia. But we should do something to help him. I will.

thedre
        Participant

Exactly, @Lucythepussy as this is my number one concern also. But even if he is ok, ( and i hope he is and uninjured) i think that he might return home for some much needed rest, and to also get a chance to reflect on where he will go to reside, or what he will do next. He has been waiting for so long to get this damn approval for Citizenship as an Political Asylum Seeker (in order to get a Dominican Passport) from the Government, that as @despy has said, i doubt it will get done ANYTIME SOON after this tragedy. So yea,,, that’s my take on it, back home to his Native Country of Slovakia is where i think that he will be headed. His family, including his 2 Nieces will be so incredibly overjoyed to see him, that it brings tears to my eyes cause it reminds me of my nieces after not seeing them for 5 or 6 mts. As for a Fundraiser, that sound like a great idea, but i have also mentioned this to Mark, less than a month, or so ago, and he did not sound so enthusiastic about it, partly because it is better for him tpo send a list of his needs cause over there anything you purchase costs you about 8 to 10 times the price, and that’s if you can even get it to begin with. πŸ™ His damn brake pads for his car would have cost him 5 times more and taken 6 to 8 weeks just to order them, meanwhile they want full payment in advance, and an exise tax of 50% or even higher of the actual cost of your item, CRAZY-SHIT EH??? So i asked him to send me a list of everything that he needed, and i shipped it off after a 7 hr. drive there and back. But the reward that it gave me to see his smiling face once received, my Wife, & I will never, Ever forget. (Fuck I Miss Him Man), and i just called his phone, and even (Our Contact At The Venezuelan Embassy) to see if his Spanish Teacher had heard Anything from him, cause he is a short distance from there now that he moved back near Roseau,,, but again both numbers to no avail. πŸ™

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

@thedre, well maybe we can get a list of things he needs. When I read that he is doing without a mouse, I’m thinking “shit! I’ve got 2 or 3 I don’t even use.” I would love to send a care package. Anything to help. Items are pretty cheap by me…

thedre
        Participant

That is too cool hun, and the place that i use to ship it is an awesome connection, as i can send anything that fits in a 4ft. by 4 ft. box no matter the weight and shipped from Mississauga Ontario to Dominica for $ 40.00 Bucks taxes in, lol, good price eh?? πŸ™‚

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

Yeah, that’s an unbelievable price. I am willing to send items at my own expense, but also if YOU want to send him a big box, I have an idea. If you have a Paypal account, I can ‘Gift’ you money. There is no charge from paypal for this. It is meant to be used to quickly give someone you trust quick cash. Once it goes through there is no way for the sender to get the money back. So it is usually not used for sales transactions, where otherwise a money transfer fee is charged. I have used the gift method before. Don’t know if there is a charge for changing from US to Canadian currency, but I could handle that. I trust you, Andre, explicitly to use the donation properly, no question.
        Please keep trying to reach Mark. You will and he will be fine! Then let us all know! I keep rechecking here for updates! He will contact you when he is able, and he will be okay!
        Thanks Lucy

Ren06
    Participant

Stay safe mark!! we here miss u~

AliceCooperKiller
    Participant

Take care Mark.

@lucythepoosy ..ride that cock elsewhere?? U sound like a hor when u made that comment. Tramp

SrbijaBgd
      Participant

@angel of fire
      What’s wrong with you saying something like that? Jesus…

thedre
        Participant

The guy is just jealous that he cannot have a pleasant conversation with our pretty ladies on here, so he resorts to insulting our pretty, and witty gal @Lucythepoosy instead, me thinks bro! But she pays no mind to him whatsoever, and i am positive that this in itself, pisses him off even more, lol Classy Girl, she truly is. πŸ™‚

GyTe
    Participant

I hope that everything is fine man!

NineInchNails
    Participant

Get out of here with that negativity… Angel

boozer
    Participant

Whats everybody crying about!? he wont die!

thedre
      Participant

Well will you look at that? One of our Veteran B-G Brothers decided to pop in and show his support for Mark, and keep us company. How you been my man? Nice to see you again Booze-Brother. Yea we are a little concerned with Mark, although he did tell us all that he most probably be out of power for up to a week or so, i cannot help but think of the worst for our poor buddy. Cheers Brother. πŸ™‚

boozer
        Participant

Hey Dre my brother, Hows life been treating you i hope all is good with you, I moved out in the country of Germany just to get away from all the hell in the cities.
        This sunday is vote time here i fucking know Merkel whore is going to win….. so death to Europe
        Stay safe bro!
        The big bad Boozer 81 for life!

thedre
        Participant

@boozer brother, it’s so nice to see You alive, and still kicking My Good Man, but it’s been way too long, as i think of how your doing all the time. top left for sure bro, and yes Fuck that Merkel Bitch cause she will most certainly continue serving the Jews, by continuing to bring Germany down. I am happy to know that you got the fuck outta there, and relocated to some other place, cause where you went to cannot be worse by a long shot, me thinks.
        Please check-in with us more often, if you can find the time to do so, bud.
        Take care Bro, ** As 81’s Big Red Machine Rocks-On Forever! **

adr3nalin3.666
    Participant

THIS is your chance, your moment & exit! Life is short Mark, enjoy your freedom!
    Otherwise….see you back soon xoxo

thedre
    Participant

***Update on the Dominica Crisis*** For Thursday September 21 st. 2017
    Unfortunately, the death toll so far related to Hurricane Maria has risen from 7 to 14 now confirmed by The Associated Press as of this morning at 11:00 am Their Local Time, or 9:00 am Eastern Standard Time.

thedre
    Participant

*** Update On The Dominican Crisis*** for Sept 21 st. 2017

The Death toll related to Hurricane Maria has risen again, from 14 this morning to 15 people now confirmed Dead (as of 3 hours ago) while many are still believed to be missing, or dead, while Emergency crews continue combing through rubble for more survivors, or victims, of this deadly Hurricane. πŸ™

BubbaRay
    Participant

I hope you made it through the storm… @happy

Godspeed…

despy
    Participant

I think cash is better alternative to a package because he’ll have to get it shipped to embassy and jump through hoops for all that and I would think once he’s semi-functional he’s going to want off that island warp speed and won’t want to transport stuff plus even if we got box in mail tomorrow it would still take couple months to get to him, even longer now. I looked into GoFundMe me. they takes 7.9% of all donation, seems high to me because I am cheap. is that normal?

I also wonder too about server payment. maybe we should look into that. I am fairly certain he pays it monthly but he doesn’t strike me as type to use automatic debit deduction , what if it is due 1st of the month and he is still incommunicado? maybe we should pay into that so he is forced to stick around at BestGore , screw this retirement bullshit or dumping us to pursue his life..

seriously though server payment should be looked into @acneska is probably most knowledgeable in that regard . how do we do that?

thedre
    Participant

Hey @despy,
    If you get a chance to check-out CNN, as A New Ground Level Video Of Roseau’s Devastation is shown every hour or so, cause they were finally able to get a reporter on the ground by Flying them in with A Small Turbo-Prop Aircraft, to Access, View, and Report back on all it’s severity. πŸ™ When i spoke to Mark on Sept 06.(Right Before Irma Passed Near by), The Wife & I Asked him to call us at Home if he needed us to send him anything else, but then my wife remembered him mentioning a couple of weeks back that he still had some non-perishable food items that was left-over from the last 2 shipments, so it then made sense when he replied, but did not mention needing anything else. And as for the 2 Shipments, Mark Himself advised me to use the regular shipping method, “AND NOT RUSH”, cause it would cost tons more, and that it was not urgent, and could wait the regular 5 to 6 weeks for delivery. And finally, the reason why he asked me to have it shipped it to his Spanish Language Teacher Working at The Venezuelan Embassy, was in order to (Save The Import Tax Of 50%) Of The Total Estimated Costs/Value of the Items Shipped. So i will wait to hear back from him before doing anything cause sending money now will be of no use to him, with Major Airports, Stores, and restaurants, being destroyed, and closed, he might not be able to get off this Island for awhile until the hydro, gas, phone, and computer services are all restored properly. πŸ™
    And if this is the case i could send him some basic, and urgent needs like food, clean & dry clothing, toiletries, and warm blankets, in order to get him through (what could be) at the least 4 to 6 weeks. But this time the shipping WILL BE RUSH no matter what, lol. πŸ™‚
    Either way,, I just hope that God answered our prayers, and that Mark is resting right now!

despy
      Participant

I did see this last night

I fear my anxiety will only rise as camera crews are able to access the island. I hope they are making communication restoration a priority , as days pass it is difficult not hearing anything

NineInchNails
    Participant

I’m trying to make light of the situation so We need to send a case Jack Daniels and some pot for him!! If he wants something different he”ll have to let us know maybe …. lol maybe that will coax him out, cuz he’s just taking a vacation from typing all day…. lol

On a serious note I hope he’s safe and sound with minimal storm damage. Who else is going to put up with our asses!! LoL stay safe my friend and shoot looters so we can get more videos when the power returns my friend hahaha

We are praying for you brother

thedre
      Participant

If anybody had any pot plants over there, the Gods are having a few blunts on them, lol. I am also just trying to get my mind off of, what has been,,, a rash of way too negative thoughts. Mark is fine, it can’t just end this way,,, not for him, and all the shit that he has already been through. We have to keep thinking positive thoughts, that he will be ok.

CoyWolf
    Participant

Mark, I’m honest to God worried about you at this point.
    I’ve forever been a lurker, hidden in the shadows of other members’ comments. This is my FIRST EVER post.
    So congrats to you! You popped my comment cherry. Please come back to us!!

KaiDizzy
      Participant

I’ve also been a semi-lurker,although I do comment at rare moments (like this). But, I have to pop in today because this is crazy. I love BG, life would be boring without it, I would miss it. Anyways, I’m atheist (well maybe I’m considered agnostic), still I’m even praying that Mark will be okay.

Snafu Man
    Participant

Most likely Mark is sitting around bored without a internet connection. With the mess Maria left, it will take time for the crews to restore power and utility lines. Best wishes go out to Mark and I hope he has some good alcohol to hold him over until things are back up and running. Looking forward to footage he has of Maria blowing through.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Snafu Man.

thedre
      Participant

@snafuman I hope your right bud, cause this is getting to be quite nerve racking, to say the least. But knowing Mark, he is probably out there helping whoever he can, in order for them to get through this together. He has a Jamaican friend that lives off the grid, and high up in the mountains, he might have took off up there in order to stay safe, and away from any wayward criminals that might be roaming around trying to take advance of an already grim situation.

SrbijaBgd
    Participant

@thedre
    If you hear something let us know.
    If anyone have fresh videos and news from Dominica TV, please inform us?

Damn man, this waiting for new updates killing me.

thedre
      Participant

Alright bud. I might try calling again today, cause i have heard that the cellphone service although small, is starting to work in certain areas.

thedre
    Participant

NEW UPDATE AND FOOTAGE OF DOMINICA’s DEVASTATION

πŸ™

thedre
    Participant

CNN had to be brought in by a (HELICOPTER), and not a small turbo-prop airplane as i have mistakenly said earlier.
    MORE DEVASTATION OF DOMINICA AND IT’s INFRASTRUCTURE IS BELOW!

thedre
    Participant

How about we all think positive and take a look at why Mark chose to live in this beautiful Island Paradise we call Dominica. I have heard it being called among many other names,,, The Caribbean Nature Lovers Paradise, or Playground, among other cool names because of it’s beauty. πŸ™‚

despy
      Participant

lmao that video was awful no wonder tourism industry was fail. you, thedre, are one goofy motherfucker lol I LOVE you.

thedre
        Participant

Whatttt? this is a typical old Island in the Caribbean that has a beautiful Mountains, Volcanoes, different colored houses on tight snaky roads that reminds me of Cuba. I much rather go to a place like this and hike through beautiful nature, than go to these Cancun type commercial type high rises lining the beach for miles filled with drunk and arrogant teen aged students, lol. This island of Dominica is not for your average beach dwelling, book reading city folks, but for the (True Connoisseurs), and accomplished travelers who truly enjoy nature, in all it’s beauty instead. And i love the fact that they do not have tons of those All-Inclusive type resorts, filled with Sheeple/People destroying the few small sandy beaches that they have. This is why i have always loved going the less commercial route, by heading to smaller secluded Islands, that are off the beaten path instead.

despy
        Participant

oh no you misunderstood I most definitely would prefer Dominica to overpopulated tourist contraption. I just thought the video didn’t do the island justice

thedre
        Participant

Yea,i get it @desp But i just wanted to post something very short, and to the point. All because lots people here get bored, and disinterested, very easily Unless The Video Is Filled With (Naked, Bubble Headed Bleach Blonde Whores) Or Of Course,,, ( Useless/Facebook Type SHEEPLE/CHATTER) in it. So if a Documentary tends to be More 5 minutes long, they begin to “Go Into Convulsions”, Or even “Grand Marl Seizures”lol, if they cannot text, or even just look at Their Fucking C.I.A. (Intelligence Gathering, FACEBOOK PAGE) every 5 minutes to see what somebody ate for dinner, lol, on their I-Phones.

GNeveNL
      Participant

@thedre A couple of weeks ago before all this hurricane stuff, I looked up Dominica on youtube.
      And there i found this amazing video:

This gives a broad perspective of what a beautiful Island it was.
      You will also meet the Rasta man from the hills… He has got some very true words to say.
      After seeing this video, i really was ready to book a trip to Dominica.

Now its destroyed…. But by the impression i got from the locals, they will get back on their feet.
      But i really think they are going to need some serious outside help. Lets hope the world will show its good side for once, and pitch in a relief fund or aid program.

thedre
        Participant

Thanks brother @GneveNL as this was a very cool video indeed. One of these Rastafarian dudes are probably Mark’s friend, lol. Cause he has mentioned that he had a friend up in the mountains that lived off the grid, and that had dreadlocks and that they were persecuted for having these same dreadlocks in their hair, in the past. Thanks for this brother. πŸ™‚

despy
        Participant

lol you nailed it @thedre as this is indeed Mark’s friend! I sent him this video months back. he said this guy runs a high end resort along with his hot Swedish wife, I found that surprising as he did portray himself as mountainous dude. the guy with dreads you mentioned is different guy who does indeed live off the grid. maybe after Maria you could say they both now live off the grid, tragic.

despy
        Participant

I fully agree, we need to get some money collected for him I just don’t know how. what platform to use?

despy
        Participant

I fully agree, we need to get some money collected for him I just don’t know how. what platfoirm to use?

thedre
    Participant

Dominica’s Outdoor Marketplace has lots to offer, like freshly grown, and local fruits, vegetables, and spices, some that i have never even heard of before but would love to try.

thedre
    Participant

Acneska

Mark is alive. He survived Maria and is working on an evacuation plan. He says Dominica is in complete ruin and services are not coming back for months, if not years.

Jason the alpha
      Participant

He’s alive that’s the main thing. So what’s his plan now? Can he go without these services for that length of time? Or will he leave and move on to bigger and better things?

despy
      Participant

of course he is alive! I couldn’t ever allow myself to think he was dead. @acneska entertain us till he comes back. surely you still have posting powers. long live Mark! long live Best Gore! Awwrooooo!

Elouise
      Participant

Cheers @acneska glad to hear goods news 😀

Snafu Man
      Participant

@acneska Thanks for letting us know. Mark is tough and a good person at heart, so he is probably out helping his friends and neighbors with whatever he can. It’s heartwrenching when decent hardworking people are hit with disasters like this and lose everything. I hope the aid the people of Dominica are receiving from Venezuela helps them cope somewhat until the situation is dealt with.

thedre
      Participant

@acneska You Are An Angel from Heaven Girl. I am so happy to know that our many Thoughts, & Prayers have been answered, cause he is unhurt, healthy, and safe. Thanks for letting us know Girl. πŸ™‚

GNeveNL
        Participant

Thank goodness all is well with Mark.

SrbijaBgd
      Participant

@Acheska
      Happy to hear this πŸ™‚ !!!

angelseal
    Participant

What a bunch of hypocritical puffs you lot are.
    Apparently gore is great unless it involves someone you faggots like.

Wankers

thedre
      Participant

Why don’t You go “”Puff on an 8 Day Olds Cock””, you fucking Jew-Generate, Liberal Bootlicking Goofball.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I got something you can puff on.
      It may not be “great” gore if you like the person, but it’s still really good gore.

SrbijaBgd
    Participant

How can we help?
    -Fund raising for Mark is absolutely OK thing to do.
    Feel us with info about that, he need us now.

Aslak
    Participant

Im so glad that everything went fine. I wish you all the best, if there is any fundraising for Mark going on i’d be happy to help.

fracazzo
    Participant

thanks god he’s fine, what we can do to cope the devastation he went through? helping him out with a crowdfunding would be a right thing.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  fracazzo.

despy
    Participant

believe I hit that moment where all my replies get tripled and fall in wrong spot but let me just say I think money for Mark is great idea I just don’t know how. let us open the floor for suggestions! GoFundMe me seems easy enough but can only be withdrawn in certain countries. what other options do we have?

thedre
      Participant

All the times that i sent him cash in the past was with my VISA, but back then we used PayPal, and those assholes charged way to much, and Mark dumped those pricks cause they tried to, or did, overcharge him on a few occasions. I am going to call the Courier that mark, & I have used in the past, located in Mississauga Ontario and only 4 hrs. drive from my home. As Mark, & I have already used them twice and had no problems with parcels being lost, stolen, or broken. So after i speak with Mark, “Once he gets back online, that is” i will ask him how long he thinks it will take for himself to get off this disaster-zone Island, and head back home to The Slovak Republic, or more precisely “Slovakia”. And solely Because if he will not be able to get-out for a Month, or so, then I might just send him some “”Emergency Supplies”” like food, water purifying tablets, Imodium for (bacterial diarrhea) prevention, multi-vitamins, granola bars, & whatever else he might want, and/or needs. I should be able to “”RUSH IT OUT”” within a couple of weeks, instead of the usual 5 to 6 weeks by (Regular Large Container-Ship), that makes regular stops at every Island on the way! So if Mark approves this, then, “”and only then”” If anyone wants to Ship-Off stuff to Mark, in Dominica, You can, (if you want) ship it to Ottawa, and i will take care of adding it to the box of items already being shipped-off, and i will take care of the shipping costs of all the items. Just make sure to put a card, or letter inside to Mark, indicating what you sent him, and put it all together inside “one” sealed package. πŸ™‚

Snafu Man
        Participant

@thedre That sounds like the best option at the moment.

despy
        Participant

NOTHING beats cold hard cash. why can’t we just utilize some fundraising racket and toss funds into it and make it Mark’s problem to retrieve it. Dominica is a wreck he ain’t sticking around for that , hell he couldn’t even bear the building of a house extension he’s not going to stick around for entire island to be rebuilt. he’s not lollygagging waiting on stuff he’s implementing a plan he’s had in works for months.lets give him pot at end of rainbow = CASH

checkyafly
        Participant

Yeah ill be in for that. Happy to help out.

thedre
        Participant

@despy although in any other circumstance, i would agree with you, but what is cash going to do for him if he cannot even buy a sandwich with it? Mark has some money right now, but he cannot use it, or his bank card, he cannot cash a certified cheque, or even pick-up money if we transferred some at a western union location, cause there is no power, and the business is sure destroyed or closed. Best leave it to Mark to decide what he wants to do cause the 3 times that i sent cash for donations, and then the one time sent cash for B-G Gore-wear, all the 4 times it was always with the use to use my VISA, but that option is no longer available i think, since he left Edmonton Canada. The last two times i asked him for a list of items needed, i went to the different stores and purchased what he needed, cause he could not get shit there, even with cash,,,they just do not have the healthy type of vitamins, and snacks that he enjoys.

thedre
        Participant

@desp You can send “Cold Hard Cash Now” How did you send your donations before?, or is this your first time? Cause if it is (by doing an Online Bank Transfer), and so (Mark & Us Swapped Bank Info) for legal reasons, that we can’t disclose, cause “Eyes Be Watching in Canada”. πŸ™

But Once his internet is up, and running, we will talk on E-Mail to see what he needs, cause i could transfer his cash, or send supplies, because his length of his stay will surely play a major role in determining what his Critical, & Immediate Needs might be.
        But @desp,,,HE IS ALIVE My Loving B-G Sister, lol,,,,, ALIVE & WELL lol. πŸ™‚ Thank-You My Sweet, Sweet LORD πŸ™‚

thedre
        Participant

@Snafuman
        I think so too brother, because we could send him a few grand, but he cannot pay for a flight with the roads and bridges to go anywhere are all gone, the airports having no power, a damaged runway, and also because most the planes are also damaged & shit πŸ™ The poor guy cannot even purchase a bottle of water cause they have none.

But if he wants and needs cash i could send him some. I do know for a fact that he had stocked-up on supplies and water, before Hurricane Irma, and that he had some food left over from the two large boxes that i shipped to him, cause he told me also a few weeks before that he was still good as far as food, and supplies went, cause the wife & I asked him if he needed anything else to just let us know, and that we would ship it to him.

I had purchased foodstuff, plus Mark himself had ordered some specialty foods from Canada, & shipped it to my Home, and i put them all together, in a huge 4 foot x 4 foot Box and shipped the 2 of them off a couple of months apart from each other.

BOASP
    Participant

Seems that the very essence of Dominica has been wiped clean & will take years to recover.
    Mark & many others may simply just want to go anywhere else to resettle.
    Thankful just to be alive ! Yah tah hey*

Curiouskitty
    Participant

That’s indeed good news. Leaving Dominica is definitely the most practical. It’s wiped out

felipe.s
    Participant

Good to know Mark’s okay! I wonder where he is going now.

Gentlenatureman
    Participant

Glad Mark is well. It would have been very unfair for fate to make his last published story about the “It” with a knife that got shot by campus cops.

Acneska

Mark has good contacts in the high places and may get on an evacuation craft today. He said it’s either going to be a helicopter or a coast guard boat to one of the nearby islands where infrastructure was not destroyed so he may either stay there for a bit, or take an onward trip elsewhere. He says his electronic devices suffered catastrophic water damage. That includes his laptop and cell phone. Not sure if all his property was damaged, like clothes and so on. He’s good friends with a lady with family ties to the general manager of one of the cell phone companies on the island and through this connection he’s able to use a sat phone for a minute here and there. He’s been walking 5 miles through rough terrain each way every day to get water. He’s a tough motherfucker, but it sounds like he doesn’t have an operational computer at his disposal anymore (it wouldn’t matter right now since there is no internet or electricity in Dominica, but will after the evacuation, if successful).

despy
    Participant

let’s raise money to purchase him new laptop and phone. if we wait around till he resurfaces he will either ignore or shoot down attempt. wouldn’t it be nice to have something to offer him upon his return? what a wonderful surprise and genuine way to show our appreciation. purchasing electronics on an island is crazy expensive. lets help him out and do it now. what is best way to do it without PayPal account?

keba1976
      Participant

Mark I’m so grateful to hear that you made it out and doing as okay as you can be right now. When I talk about this site or members to other people they might think it’s strange but it’s my family. In our own ways tend to show love to each other but if one of us is hurt,sick, or lost everything we’re here for anyone.

So I agree about starting a fundraiser for Mark. Not sure how to since I don’t have paypal. Any ideas?

despy
    Participant

I wonder if they would take him to st Lucia? Guadeloupe and Martinique are heavily damaged. I just looked and that’s even ten hour trip I have no idea what’s even around there. what an adventure. glad he has the ability to get out of there. thank you @acneska for relaying details

could you imagine walking in that heat carrying bottles of water? wtf. seems you’d have to drink most of it on return trip. get back and have 8ounces left, turn around and do it all over again? lol not funny but wow.
    he is such a good storyteller I cannot wait for details on how he made it through direct hit from category 5 hurricane. God bless him

UncleDilf
    Participant

My best wishings and luck to the site owner.

Hope you Sir are doing fine. Let me please know if we can help!

Best regards

thedre
      Participant

@UncleDilf I knew that there was good inside of you all along, i just could not help but play/fuck with yourself, when looking at your avatar picture, lol. πŸ™‚

thedre
    Participant

Here is a look at the (Most Incredible Video, Showing The Complete Carnage/Devastation) of what used to be an area full of Homes, Apartments, and Commercial buildings, that is a 5 to 10 minute walk to Roseau, “The Capital City Of Dominica” ALL Bridges, and Streets are completely filled with the remains of (Dead Rain Forest Trees) & More πŸ™

Voltaire3NS
    Participant

https://www.facebook.com/chaokhmerphsar2/posts/1347614385365230

If anyone has a way to download this video before it gets taken down from FB, that would be helpful.

thedre
      Participant

You become a member 2 hours ago to post shit like this???
      Why show us a dog getting abused, and having his foot cut off @voltaire3ns ??? As soon as i saw that Cunt chopping that crying puppy’s foot off, i stopped it, Like What The Fuck Is The Matter With You MAN??? Are you just A Fucking Retard Or What??? And if so,,, get some fucking meds before somebody force feeds you some, Fucking Dumb-Ass πŸ™

thedre
    Participant

Even with “All The Bible Prophesies” that are Being Fulfilled, And with the Storms that continue to Take Place, It is without a doubt, and (An Absolutely Incredible Miracle) that so few were killed, if you consider the amount of carnage that has been done to so many Countries.

“The Wrath Of God” that affected so many lives, will continue Reek-Havoc on Many Countries, and spread from these Epic and what could only have been described as “Strange Weather Phenomenon’s” that have produced Hurricanes that like (Maria) have completely come out of nowhere, and not off the coast of Africa like a major portions of them come from. Instead, Hurricane Maria just appeared out of nowhere, and after Lee was already detected. But as soon as Maria appeared an turned into a monster hurricane in less than 15 hrs. Lee, completely disappeared from radar, only to show back up after Hurricane Maria Devastated the small, (only 16 x 29 Miles) Island Nation of Dominica. Maria was so large, and high that it caused a reflection off of our “Sky’s Firmament”, which has never been seen before. So since this storm has appeared out of nowhere, and reflected off Our Dome, i believe that this Hurricane came from above, and what may have looked like a reflection was instead, the storm coming down on the Atlantic Ocean’s surface. Now if you’s do not find that disappearing, and appearing Hurricanes are not Strange, then add in the fact that water has been getting sucked-out of shorelines that were not even close to any storms, like in Brazil, and Australia, for example, and just to name a very few. While flooding of shores on the Pacific coast, like in Chili, Coasta-Rica, and Venezuela were completely on the other side of “Brazil” which is on the Pacific side of South America. So Earthquakes, Land Slides, Floods, and These Strange Weather Events, “That I Have Predicted Would Begin Shortly After The August 21st. 2017 Solar Eclipse” will continue to happen on a scale never seen before. But Which Country worries me the most at this time, is The U.S. as it, i believe,,, Will Get Hammered with more Hurricanes, And a 9 + Sized Earthquake in California, that will trigger a Massive Sleeping Giant Called (The Yellowstone Volcano), and This One Boys/Girls will bring Devastation On A Scale The World Has Never, Ever Witnessed Before.As the Sun Blocking Capability of such a Massive Volcano Could easily block out our Suns rays for a year, or two causing a mini ice age, that could possibly end life as we know it. πŸ™ So prepare, and please Be Vigilant my good American Friends, as the Big-One is surely coming, And it’s not a Question Of If, But When, And i Believe That It Could Very Well, Be Within The Next Couple Of Days πŸ™

thedre
    Participant

thedre
    Participant

Hey guys, thanks for all the support. I have not yet had the opportunity to read your replies. I’m in St. Lucia. I was evacuated from Dominica on a private helicopter chartered by Digicel for the evacuation of their employees. Digicel is one of two telephone and internet companies on the island. I have a number of close friends in top management positions at Digicel, and was able to secure a spot on their helicopter. I have just arrived and am using wifi at the airport to let you know that I’m safe and out of the danger zone. I need to find me a shelter for the night, and hopefully an opportunity to make myself look human again. And rehydrate. I look and stink like a caveman after a full body styling by a Category 5 Hurricane.

iThink,iLoveYou!
      Participant

No bother on ya! Digicel! You movin’ in them circles? Tell Dennis O’ Brien I said “what up, and any jobs for an Irish brother like me?.”
      Peace

Curiouskitty
      Participant

The important thing is you’re ok. Now rock that caveman look and own it haha.

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

Keep rehydrating, regroup and write!

SrbijaBgd
        Participant

How can he refuse any appeal coming from cutie pie?

thedre
      Participant

Nice to see you made it out Brother, get some rest my man.

Rambler
    Participant

Smoke some good herb. You deserve it. I know tomorrow is my first day of vacation. I’ll make sure to smoke plenty for us man!

Popped Bubble
    Participant

Great news! 😀

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.