I give pepper spray to homeless women so they do not get raped

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else I give pepper spray to homeless women so they do not get raped

This topic contains 24 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MasterPlan 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Road Pavement
    Participant

You can buy this from amazon prime and worth the money, Oh and 9 out of 10 women are raped daily.

Road Pavement
    Participant

I give them to school girls that are still in middle school and high school.

The Blue Max
    Participant

How do you make sure they’re not huffing it?

Road Pavement
      Participant

It will burn and blind them if they snort it and other nasty shit that comes along. Pepper Spray was intentionally used for teenage girls so they will not get raped (if you have children) and the police can arrest the repeat offender.

9 out of 10 teenage girls are raped daily with in the united states, Pepper spray prevents teenage girls form being raped daily.

Road Pavement
    Participant

http://news10.com/2018/01/08/police-woman-sprays-man-trying-to-rob-her-with-pepper-spray-in-albany/

This is an interesting story about a woman pepper sprays a robber, At least people know what happened

MasterPlan
    Participant

There is no such thing as homeless woman. Look around, they probably have a car better than yours. And no, if it was up to me woman cutlery would be limited to a spoon. A knife in the kitchen chained to a pole. Trust me on it, or regret later.

Road Pavement
      Participant

Are you sure? I know a homeless shelter that houses homeless women and children, Their is millions of homeless shelters for homeless women and children out their.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

You been stabbed by a woman with a knife?

@masterplan

MasterPlan
        Participant

NO @hopingfornemesis, but I have been stabbed by a woman with the LAW, not to mention threats of false accusation, and depending where you live it can be worse than a knife. Not only it can kill you, it also can kill your honor and reputation.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Yes,i can understand that.I ask as an old friend’s wife stabbed him.I have lost touch with him so i do not know if it was over money,jealousy or even mental illness.

@masterplan

Road Pavement
    Participant

https://nypost.com/2018/01/04/firefighters-accused-of-gang-raping-teen-posting-video-online/

This is a story about a group of want to be fire fighters gang raping women to near death and then chopping their heads clean off and start throwing their heads onto incoming traffic on the local freeway.

MasterPlan
      Participant

“The (17 y/o) girl said sex was not consensual with at least one of the suspects.”
      I wonder how many heads she have left.

Road Pavement
    Participant

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2018/01/10/a-7-year-old-pakistani-girl-was-raped-strangled-and-left-in-a-dumpster/?utm_term=.b9f6a2cdda80

Pepper spray should be legal in all nations in the world so this shit will not happen, The pedophile will be publicly executed in front of angry neighbors and the rest of the world, If this was your child what would you do?

MasterPlan
      Participant

I honestly don’t think pepper spray would be enough to prevent such crime in remote areas, especially when the victim is young. It is highly unlikely I will have a Pakistani child but I do have a Brazilian girl and despite being illegal I did gave her a pepper spray. From the link you brought me the most shocking was “In Pakistan, tribal councils have come under fire for ordering the rape of women whose relatives commit crimes. In July, a 12-year-old girl was raped by a teenager in a field. Two days later, the perpetrator’s 16-year-old sister was sexually assaulted as punishment.”

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

She is lucky to have you lookout for her welfare.usually those dogs in Pakistan and Moslem India will kill any man that sticks up for their female relative. Usually, these rapist pigs are from a higher social stratum so get away with it as mullah, judge ,cop and chief all belong in it as well.

@masterplan

MasterPlan
        Participant

They are from every class, but those that you mention are often those that get away with it.
        …As for my daughter, it took me some time to get over it, but I don’t look out for her anymore. I’m convinced her shit-whore, thief Brazilian mother is doing a great job in turning her into the same thing… but only time will confirm that. I decided to wait until she is an adult to have an honest talk with her.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  MasterPlan.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

I wish you the very best in reconciling with your daughter, brother.I would not wish such a divide between father and daughter to anyone.

@masterplan

Road Pavement
    Participant

https://thehackernews.com/2018/01/macos-malware-hacker.html

Here is another reason why I give underage teens pepper spray, We have sicko’s like this stalking teenage girls online and completely fucking up servers and data centers all over the internet.

Road Pavement
    Participant

Another reason school girls should have pepper spray.

MasterPlan
      Participant

She was using leggings, jeans would make rape a lot harder. Going to the church on her own was the wrong thing to do, god clearly doesn’t give a f***. @Spiritual Leader, you should use your resources to prevent young cunts from walking around texting on smart phones or get those companies to input tasers, pepper spray, noise alarms and quick police dial on their GPS devices as girls and smartphones are inseparable nowadays. Also teach young cunts to scream or to fight, whatever is easier. The Eye of Sauron is for sure a questionable/debatable thing but not when you have young kids.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  MasterPlan.

Road Pavement
    Participant

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/world-asia-42645421/zainab-s-last-moments-before-her-rape-and-murder

If other nations across the world would legalize pepper spray this would of not happen

MasterPlan
      Participant

Thanks for the link!
      What is wrong with this one @spiritual leader?? You can even upgrade to grenade mode.
      noise

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.