If you could "Rape" any woman on this forum who will it be

Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls If you could "Rape" any woman on this forum who will it be

This topic contains 57 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  illegalsmile55 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

Road Pavement
    Participant

If you could “Rape” any woman on this forum who will it be.

despy
    Participant

bella

Mr Spock
      Participant

Girl-on-girl action. With one wearing the strap-on. That is hot.
      I like you, Bella.

Soorenho
        Participant

How is it fun to watch two girls do each other with strap ons?
        Probably as fun as penetrating an inflated doll…
        Fuck this world.

PsychoTheRapist
    Participant

You know, I wouldn’t rape a woman even if I had a visit from Jesus Christ himself carrying a sworn affidavit from his Father saying that I would never be held accountable for it, neither here on Earth nor elsewhere on Judgement Day.

But hey, I’m not a party-pooper…you guys go ahead and have fun.

despy
      Participant

some girls like and want it. just need to find right one

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

Aha! Then it’s not rape, is it? If they want it, then it’s consensual.

JMCR
    Participant

:O

Im a fond believer its not sexy if were both not into it!

@ Rob your full of shit mate. your username says different. Jesus christ is a bastard son of a whore.

Id pick I.S, but i think id rather talk with her! Bella is hot but i think she would be rather scary if on the wrong side of her! Plus i read a hell of a lot of her writing already.

Id rape this dude Rob, creampie n all.

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

@JMCR

Ah, so you are a faggot, eh?

As for your final comment….I’d fain see you try. In the meantime, enjoy your fantasy.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@redmanuk
      If you really feel the need to talk while raping me….I won’t mind. 😉

thedre
      Participant

I would be polite, and ask my favorite 5 B-G “Step Sisters” if i can please rape them gently, but only until we are ready to let go together,,, then, and only then, would i Finish-Off like a Raping RockStar, lol. @illegalsmile55 ,,, @pseudosubdueddude ,,, @itsplaster ,,, @bellazombe ,,, & @despy ,,, But only if you, and yours, did not mind if you’s took a spin with Frenchy, that is. 😉

itsplaster
        Participant

@thedre I thought it was pretty funny post actually. 🙂 And I actually like Canadian men… So rock on, Raping RockStar.

thedre
        Participant

@itsplaster i’m glad that you knew also that i was only kidding hun. 🙂

Curiouskitty
    Participant

Well it could be rape play or cnc. I’m into it just not the extreme ones. Well I’m into bdsm so that would be interesting.

Road Pavement
      Participant

CuriousKitty I would like to see you pregnant with your 15th kid

Curiouskitty
        Participant

I highly doubt that would happen. I don’t have any kids yet

Road Pavement
        Participant

CuriousKitty it happens to all women, All you have to do is find the right man and next thing you know your pregnant again and again and again.

Curiouskitty
        Participant

I won’t get pregnant again and again lol. It’s impractical and not good for me. I’d have like only 3 kids

Javy
        Participant

CuriousKitty would be my first spank victim =)

Susieglasgow
    Participant

Or rather let’s ask the girls who in this site they would like to het brutalized by.

joedirt9
      Participant

Hmmm, let’s see…if I had the choice to be man handled by anyone on this site it would have to be that @joedirt9 fellow, he is one hunk of a man and I heard he’s packing some serious heat(3-3.5 inches on a good day)lol

thedre
        Participant

Fucking Joe, lol, how did i know you were going to say that??
        #1 cause you are convinced, and not conceded,,,
        #2 And because i saw your own name highlighted bro, lol. 😉

Lord Wankdust
    Participant

I’d have to chat to her for a while. Maybe go out for a few drinks a few times. Cook her a meal. Let her taste my Raspberry Jelly and cook her fresh pancakes. Show her my Granite outcroppings and let her show me round her misty glen.
    Hell, I couldn’t even rape my right hand.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@lord-wankdust
      I read the tags first, as a appetizer, then the actual comment. I would love your raspberry jelly and pancakes. Now I’m hungry…

joedirt9
      Participant

@lord-wank such a fuckin liar!! You’re telling me that every time you jerked off that it was consensual??lol

Curiouskitty
        Participant

That’s funny haha

joedirt9
        Participant

@mirimir thanks, I’m glad somebody understood a joke, not anything like your pic because that is seriously sexy 😉 lol

Curiouskitty
        Participant

@joedirt9 Thanks for the compliment. I like to bdsm pics as a hobby. I prefer not the in your face sexy pics where the girl would just literally show off her body without any “story” behind it. Well it’s just my opinion.

Curiouskitty
        Participant

His hand consented to it though

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@joedirt9

No. I said “Hell, I couldn’t even rape my right hand.” that is not the same thing as you suggest. Non-Sequitur Alert!

Your wrote “@lord-wank such a fuckin liar!! You’re telling me that every time you jerked off that it was consensual??lol”

I never told you anything. I have never spoken to you or ever directed a post towards you.

My right hand is controlled through the Central Nervous System and it is unable to offer consent or indeed refuse consent to actions controlled by the Central Nervous System.

I, Lord Wankdust, am a mere passenger on this particular ship. Storm-tossed on an Ocean of Wet Dreams and lured ashore by the fragrant rock pools of feminine charm, enticed by their 28-day, moon-drawn ebbs and flows, their muscular contractions and twice a day tidal washes. Their lovely kelp and mossy fronds, their smooth clams and troublesome crabs and lobsters.

I shall leave it there.

joedirt9
        Participant

It was a joke, you know funny haha?, I don’t understand all those big words, but ah okay…

Road Pavement
    Participant

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

I’d kill him or die first.

Mr Spock
        Participant

Me too. A disgrace to the male race. Even the rewards of Jihad, are based on sex.

BubbaRay
    Participant

Rape isn’t funny… but it’s cheap…

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

Bellazombe, wherever she is…..

This is like a middle school question….raping a woman can’t be an act of enjoyment unless ur desperate…with that said one of the girls could rape me…n as long as they look good ill just pretend I don’t want it…instead of throwing the bitch off of me

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

Any port in a storm, aye, sailor?

No of course not…I have standards…I can’t just give this hour of nirvana to anyone…

haydolf_hittler
    Participant

has bellazombe gone? her account has vanished

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

@haydolf_hittler, yes she is gone. Account erased, everything. Started bitching at Mark with nasty comments. See “Roll Call! Where Are You Located!” September 16 comments…..
      If you need, I will personally give you notices… but you’ll still hate the woman in me…*sigh*….

haydolf_hittler
        Participant

@lucythepoosy please just direct me to the page where it all went down

Yes I’m interested in reading the comments

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Bella’s comments are not anywhere, it all got erased.

She didn’t even get graced with a new profile tag!

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@1purple8
        She got the ‘ol Kaiser Soze. 😀 Much like our power pissing, pressie taking, Mr. Filth.
        Acneska saw what he nasty of.

The ALPHA himself might get another chance? He’s profile’s still there. Bella got the power pressie to end all power pressies though.
        I had a dream about leaving power pressies last night, how strange. That’s the truth.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@1purple8
        Yep, he could…lots of people have got the boot, but came back. Most of those, got the reboot. Lol..

@illegalsmile55…well atleast someone saw what they nasty of…

Road Pavement
    Participant

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=63131

A site to troll, A religious site that thinks women are property.

There are better sites to troll. All of these think men are slaves and ought to be treated as such:

The New York Times
      FOX News
      Slate
      Salon
      The Boston Globe
      CBS News
      The Wall Street Journal
      USA Today
      Google News (AP)
      Newsweek
      People
      The Washington Post
      Daily Mail
      Wired
      Miami Herald
      CNN
      Time Magazine
      CBC
      Telegraph UK
      BBC News
      Yahoo! News
      NY Post
      MSNBC
      NY Daily News
      The Los Angeles Times
      Huffington Post
      Forbes
      Star Tribune
      Reuters
      San Francisco Chronicle
      BONUS: The White House

despy
    Participant

we could all sit around and sip cocktails till..
    ..till we creep out next morning unable to look at each other lol

itsplaster
    Participant

@bellazombe @despy @illegalsmile55 I could swear this topic came up before and we settled on just doing each other’s hair…
    But if some oral activities should take place, that is fine. Smile is the best damn cook! Lol

thedre
    Participant

That is too cute & funny @Bellazombie But i don’t think that the others found my joke funny though, lol. 🙂

illegalsmile55
    Participant

I just read this! @thedre
    I liked it! 😉 I’m always up for a tease.

thedre
    Participant

Lol, @illegalsmile55 i’m happy that you liked my joke hun. I just wanted you’s to know that i was just having fun, and not trying to be rude, or anything. We go back as B-G Veterans for so, so long gal, that the last thing that i would want to do is insult you, as you have Always been one of my favorites on here. 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.