IN 10 STEPS IF YOU COULD CHANGE EARTH INTO A BETTER PLACE,, WHAT WOULD THEY BE?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Health IN 10 STEPS IF YOU COULD CHANGE EARTH INTO A BETTER PLACE,, WHAT WOULD THEY BE?

This topic contains 55 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Mr Spock 5 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author

thedre
    Participant

If i had an opportunity to change the world, by making-it an all around much better place to live, and by doing it (in just 10 steps), what would they be??? But lest’s first remember to include,,, all of life,s little bugs, & creatures,,, plants,,, animals,,, our sky’s air, oceans, rivers, lakes & streams,,, and of course, the rest of mother nature fragile ecosystem,,, and last but not least, Us Humans As Well.

***SO, GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!***

AS I CANNOT WAIT TOO SEE *HOW* THEY WILL PLAN THEIR STRATEGIES,,, AND *WHAT* STEPS EMPLOYED WILL GET THEM THERE.

—“HOW” EVERYBODY WILL PLAN ON USING THESE STEPS IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE THIS GOAL ,,,

AND,,,

–“WHAT” EVERYBODY PLANS ON DOING WITH THESE STEPS IN ORDER TO ALSO ACHIEVE THERE GOALS,,,

I WILL POST MINE ONCE I FINISH CREATING MY DRAFT COPY, IN ORDER TO HAVE-IT MAKE SENSE AFTER I SPELL CHECK-IT. 🙂

Empty soul
    Participant

1) Each country works towards the betterment of it’s own people whilst taking into account current infrastructure and sustainability. This means limited to zero immigration, both inward and outward, and a focus on home grown talent.

2) Create a development system that benefits the above by creating, building and manufacturing locally.

3) Create a consumerism model that benefits the above by providing local workforces with wages and capital thus allowing them the means to purchase and invest.

4) Create a financial incentive for recruitment into important industries that may otherwise find difficulty recruiting whether that be doctors, nursing or any other sector etc. Tuition fee reduction/or exemption being an example here(I.e. The taxpayer picks up the tab because it falls into the public good and therefore a social necessity).

5) Develop on experienced workers and environments by creating departments with an empathise on innovation and betterment.

6) Promote and further develop that innovative necessity via advertisement, training and wage increase.

7) Generate, create and promote international trade based upon individual country need and necessity.

8) Strike a fair balance between need and exploitation globally. This includes not making all your own workers unemployed so as to replace them with cheaper alternatives (which is what is very much happening right now with unlimited uncontrolled immigration throughout Europe).

9) Boost and promote the home grown economy and advantage you have whilst giving incentives to international bodies to setup shop within your own needs and borders.

10) Commence global trade individually, internationally and globally that adheres to individual need and social perspective.

To conclude, the above 10 steps are common sense and yet their application is seen to be anything but because humanity is complex.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

Are you my long – lost twin brother?

@empty-soul

Empty soul
        Participant

A brother from another mother.

thedre
      Participant

@Emptysoul
      Incredibly well written, and thought of, as always my good brother!
      And,,, i could not agree more with your points of view. Kudos. 🙂

Mr Spock
    Participant

Ok here’s mine:

1) Kill all drug dealers, film it, and put it on Best Gore. For all our entertainment.
    2) Equal Opportunities for men and women, based on merit only. No Pussy Passes. No Old Boy Networks.
    3) Selective immigration. Only let the best immigration applicants get through, i.e. the ones who will add to the economy. This brings in healthy competition, otherwise the country just becomes insular. Don’t allow in would-be immigrants who will not integrate into society (i.e. not speak the language, adopt the values, know the country’s basic history).
    4) Reduce the power of Oligopolies (and even monopolies) in the economy. This means the power of energy firms, and telephony networks to rip people off by providing shit service at very high prices. Do this by regulation, financial disclosure, and price caps. Reward entrepreneurship by business development grants and various concessions.
    5) Education: Make A Levels and GCSE’s hard again. Have one or two big examining boards, not 17. Demolish ‘polyversities’ and rubbish degree progammes. Increase quality Apprenticeship/vocational programmes instead.
    6) Bring back the Death Penalty by Lethal Roller Coaster. If we kill the worst offenders, we save money by not having to sustain them for the rest of their fat, priviledged, buck-passing lives. End vivisection, it’s cruel to animals.Do it to humans, i.e. those facing life imprisonment for really bad crimes.
    7) Monitor advertising on TV – a company should be made to back up its claims to a regulator being advised by consultants before any outrageous claims are made. There is not enough filtering at the moment.
    8) Promote the national religion of the country more. A Christmas tree is a Christmas tree, not a Holiday Tree. If the national religion is Christianity, then avoid this namby-pambyness of not wanting to offend other faiths.
    They won’t be offended.
    9) Parents should have a licence to breed. If one of them has addiction problems, or can’t hold down a job, they should not get a licence. If a child is brought into the world, it deserves a good start.
    10) Do something about the weather.

Ok, all this is not as intellectual as Empty’s, it’s all tongue-in-cheek. Lol.

lady-lexis
      Participant

All sounds good to me @mrspock! Except perhaps #8. I see where you’re coming from, I can’t stand ‘Happy Holidays’ and ‘Holiday Tree’ etc. I’m never going to stop saying Happy Christmas and I don’t care who takes offence at it. I don’t think I’d like to see religion ‘promoted’ more outright though. All I’ve seen religion do in my country is keep us in the dark ages. Protect our Christian customs as a traditionally Christian nation absolutely (most of them have little to do with the scriptures anyway!), but keep actual religion in churches where it belongs.

Mr Spock
        Participant

Thanks @lady-lexis.
        No worries, I totally understand. I’m not really into organised religion that much, either. It hasn’t done the world any real favours. They can’t all be right.
        I had a bit of a headache when typing that, I must have had writer’s block for a few minutes.

But yeah, ‘Holiday tree’ is my biggest bugbear. It’s ‘Christmas tree’.
        I too, also wish people Happy Christmas, hard luck if they are offended by it. I don’t see any complaints when they get those holidays off work, lol.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  Mr Spock.

thedre
        Participant

@mrspock

Very, Very Good Job Brother, as it is well written, thought provoking, But More Precisely, to the point! BRAVO!!! #8 I Find, (in my view) of Paramount-Importance when you look at RUSSIA,s *Recent Miracles* performed while being Sanctioned to Death by the Obama Administration Terms, and continuing-on today, with the Trump Administration even raising the Sanctions more. What The Mainstream-Media Deemed as RUSSIA,s Small Miracle, a Few Years Back, Was all Because of The fact, that Putin Was Able to Secretly Save Multiple + Billions of U.S. Dollars, All The While Still Making His Governments Small Monthly Payments, (on what would have taken RUSSIA at the very least 100 years) to completely pay-off!

So after a couple years of doing-so in order to not raise any red flags, or be noticed, he was continuing to brilliantly work on his long term goal until One Fine Day, and When The Loan In Question was up for Refinancing, He Was Then Able, To (PAY HUGE LUMP SUMS, WHILE INCURRING NO INTEREST CHARGES, OR PENALTIES) Whatsoever For Doing-So! So like big corporate or Government (Loans, that Work Just like Mortgages) SO, LOL, HE WALKS IN AND PAYS MULTIPLE BILLIONS, AND **ALL** 🙂 ALL 🙂 THOSE ROTHSCHILD JEW-PIG, IMF-LOANS, 100% COMPLETELY! SO BYE, BYE DEBTS.

This is one of the reasons why (**With All Due Respect To Our Friend, And Longtime Member, Theprotocolsofzion**) that this (Lubavitch Putin/Trump,,,Connection/Association) made absolutely no sense whatsoever to myself and many other. Because when you begin to closely examine what the ISRAELI-ZOG-RUN Countries have done so far, and continue to do today, by also recently enlisting POLAND, in order to completely encircle, and threaten, The Fearless, but at the same time,,, (Very Realist) RUSSIAN Country, are going along as planned,,, but only for a short while longer!

Putin, who many are aware of,,, has always been, and still is to this day at the very least,, a full 5 steps ahead of the Jewmuricans every move, is planning a Nice Surprise for them,,, but unfortunately for many of us living in Canada,,, Cuba,,, South-America,,, and other Small Island Counties in between, the effects will also be instantaneous, the minute that the U.S. is affected, because of ourselves all being in the direct vicinity. completely continue informing any other Nations by, at the same time, remaining completely unfazed by The Many Zio Controlled Nations, and their Military, who as most of us know were forced into shutting-up, putting-up, and play this Very Dangerous Game Of Thrones With-Em.

Now Because the consequences of not playing nice with these Sick, and Totally Evil Jew-Cockroaches, is much worse, and far outweigh the risks of not playing nice with-em, you have no choice whatsoever but to lie, and cheat your population out of their safe comfort zone, especially if you are a Country that is much smaller, less fortunate, that is financially insecure, having no military might to protect themselves if caught, or Inadvertently Thrown into the middle of a conflict between The ZIONIST WEST, And CHRISTIAN RUSSIA. So In Reality,,, they have no choice in the matter.

So if they don,t want THAT DISGRACEFUL HUNGARIAN-JEW, GEORGE SOROS, & Co. Knocking On their door, with thousands of crisis-actors at the ready, Then you better be good at sucking Jew-Cock, and learn how to massage their Balls real good while doing-so, cause it will not take long for you, to be replaced. And this is why It Has Become Of Paramount-Importance for Our “”Earthly Savior Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin”” to Continue Spreading, & Hopefully Awakening More, And More, of The Worlds Populace, and Mainly **The American Citizens** whenever he can.

Of All The Potentially, Very Real Dangers That Could End-Up having Disastrous Global Consequences, with a levels of Devastation Being completely irreversible, as the Damages Involved would require many Decades, and Decades of 24 Hours A Day Constant Rebuilding of what **Was Already A Failed, & Crumbling Infrastructure To Begin With** that Would Have To Be Done while having Close To NO Power, Because of us being Sent Back TO THE DARK, & MIDDLE AGES. And this is what has been in store for All of Humanity, and already in the works for CENTURIES if The Jewmurican-Evil-Elite, run to their Underground Bunkers, and Whole Cities equipped with High Speed (MACH-1, & Some Even being MACK-2 Electromagnetic Monorail systems, that can Traverse The Country From Coast to Coast, (for example) from Washington to Washington in under 3 hours.

GET READY TO WITNESS YET ANOTHER TYPE OF 9/11 ATTACK,,, BUT THIS TIME,,, IT WILL BE AN EXTREMELY LARGE
        VERSION OF IT, THAT WILL BE COMMITTED ON U.S. SOIL AND BY U.S. SERVICEMEN, BLAMING-IT ON RUSSIA AGAIN

Please Read Below Why After Listening To Putin Closely For The Better Past of 5 Years i have made this

IN CLOSING,,, A LITTLE THING TO THINK OF GIRLS, & BOYS!!! LOOK AT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS WHEN IT’S AGING INFRASTRUCTURE WAS FAILING, AND IT WOULD HAVE COST MUCH MORE THAN WHAT THEY WOULD EVER BE WORTH, IF THEY WERE TO BE DEMOLISHED AND REBUILT WITHOUT BEING 100% PAID BY INSURANCE COMPANIES???? *NOW*,, DO YOU SEE WHAT IS IN STORE FOR AMERICA??? 🙁 🙁 CAUSE, IF YOU DO SOME CALCULATIONS CONCERNING HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST TO EVEN BEGIN THE MASSIVE UNDERTAKING OF COMPLETELY REBUILDING ALL BRIDGES,,, ROADS,,, BUILDINGS,,, WHOLE CITIES LIKE *DETROIT* FOR ONLY (ONE SMALL EXAMPLE)??? NOW, FACTOR IN WHAT THE U.S. ALREADY OWES TO INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES, AND COUNTRIES THAT SUPPLY ??? NOW ADD ALL THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD NEED TO BE FED BECAUSE NONE WOULD HAVE JOBS BECAUSE THE SUPPLIERS WILL, NO LONGER WANT TO FINANCE THE MATERIALS REQUIRED TO START THE REBUILDING PROCESS

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Well said and it goes to show that countries should be countries- going -their- own- way ; cgtow! since Putin came in and threw out the Zioyanquistaninatoists and their carpetbagging neo -liberal globalisation Russia has bloomed!
        It is amazing what a country can achive if it returns to a mix of Welfare Capitalism and autarky!

Although i was trained in this neo -liberal doctrine many in their heart of hearts agree that it is a cruel ,bullshit failing system that rapes countries and transfers wealth accumulated over one hundred years to one or two countries to the top one or two percent! And bit does this as bit has in less than two decades.

Apart from London the uk has gone backwards over the last twenty five years, so much so that countries like Poland and slovakia are rapidly almost surpassing the uk in almost all main indices!

This is what is in-store for you !

@thedre

thedre
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis

Well Said,,, And Right (Back At You) My Good Gore Mate, Dude, & Brother Nems. I Say this because You have also always been this Incredibly Well Informed Individual, when it come to 🙂 *THIS, BEAUTIFUL, And Mostly JEW-FREE-RUSSIA* 🙂 Which You Personally Know, Continues To Be Our Only Real Hope, and chance, by Them Continuing To Continuously Be, “”Our White Peoples Only True, and Caring Ally.””

And With Us Two Sharing A Complete Dislike, and Mistrust of These ***Lying-Globalist-Liberal-Evil-Jewish-Agenda-Pushing-Elite-Pigs*** and with MOTHER-RUSSIA Leading The Way,,, we really do have, and We have Always have had, this Shared-Hatred For Evil, therefore having still, and To this very day, this Very Real, and true, Best Shot At Either Avoiding,, or just Simpy Putting an end to “This Western Jewish-Corruption” Altogether.

Because after continuing to witness them, and their Evil-Agenda, of Constant Indoctrination, therefore taking complete control of our Children’s Minds, and Souls, along with Poisoning Our Medicines (Flu-Shots), and the lands that we grow our Crops with, and Feed our Cattle, and ourselves with. And By Ourselves helping RUSSIA In Saving these,, Our Combined, Great Family-Oriented Values, & Beliefs System, with Excellent & Great Morals that were Instilled in all of us as Children, or (what very little remains of them,) i should say 🙁

Now if we could all continue to join RUSSIA, and begin Voicing Our Opinions, by Doing-So Real (loud and clear),,, we stand a real good chance at change, because we will all Inadvertently, but Spectacularly be Standing-Up to these True Evil Hiders, and Haters, Of GOD, which will result in them having absolutely no choice whatsoever, but to Start Taking Notice,, resulting in a much more serious Notice.

And by continuing to play our Important part, and this crucial role of simply spreading the brutal truth,,, just like we are doing right now, and have been doing seemingly forever, the spreading of this GOOD, AND HONEST TRUTH,,, will eventually have no choice in reaching and deprogramming the most hardcore skeptic & naysayers called **THE SHEEPLE** Who still think that RUSSIA, and PUTIN, as a whole,, Are Bad, lol, and that their morals are no better than The West. SO THESE JEW SOCK PUPPETS,,, We must continue educating, & at all cost, because the misinformation that they keep feeding our White Brothers, & Sisters are resulting, in the Stalling Of Progress as we know it! 🙁

So Very Soon VLADIMIR PUTIN, and all of the willing White Race Except The ***JEWISH or JEW-LOVING-SHEEPLE or RUSSIA-HATERS*** White race could begin The Beautiful Journey of Completely Replenishing Itself without having the fear that if they take a Girl Home one fine night,,, **NO FAT-COCK** Will Pop-Out 🙁 ,,,or,,, That The Neighbors will join, and ask you to Join this **JEW-OWNED SWINGERS-CLUB**

The only Stress will remain, will Simply be, lol, Continuing to Protect, Cherish, and Start Rebuilding For Ourselves, and the Many Generations To Come,,, Our very Own, Pure, And Intelligent White Christian-Race, instead of continuing to let these JEW-FUCKS RACE-MIX The Living Fucking-Snot Out Of us. And this is one of the MAJOR REASONS WHY These Jews are so HELL-BENT ON Completely destroying RUSSIA, and Want So Desperately.

So by continuing to Vilify Putin, And Assad, (Because Syria, helped offset RUSSIA’s many Western Sanctions) and has been, and continues to be responsible for a good Portion of RUSSIANS GDP Helping Them to pay-off, that JEW-BANKING-EMPIRE-IMF LOANS in the process, lol, lol, AW HA FUCKERS!!! And This had The Rothschild-Pigs, Super-Pissed
        and wanting To Destroy Her (MOTHER RUSSIA) even more than Ever! It has never been Russia, or Syria, that have ever been The Aggressors, but it has been, and still is,,, The Other Way Around!

Andre. 🙂

thedre
        Participant

@ladylexis
        Saying Merry-Christmas, or Happy-Christmas is our God-Given Christian right. The Jews Created this Happy Holidays stuff, and Not Lighting the Christmas White House Tree Anymore replaced by the Jew-Evil-Six Candle Stupid Shit. And get got away with changing this being less than 2% of the U.S. Population, ffs??? Jewification of America, & of Canada, (to name a few, or 2) truly is what it sounds like. 🙁

Laura
      Participant

Mr. Spock for PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

☺👍
        @laurawrzeski

thedre
        Participant

I AGREE @mrspock & @EMPTYSOUL AS PRESIDENT, & VICE PRESIDENT AND HAVING A RETIRED VLADIMIR PUTIN AS CHIEF OF AN ADVISORY COMMUNITY FOR THEM 2 THAT WOULD BE NUTS, AS NEMS, & MYSELF COULD BE IN CHARGE OF SECURITY AND THE KGB. 🙂
        OH,,, SORRY,,, SO RUDE OF ME.

@laura
        The Nice Lady That Recommended all of this,,, she could be their very own MONICA LEWINSKI, Mmmm-K???
        Butt,,, as long as i could get the odd spin on that moped meself once in awhile 🙂 Mmmm ok? 🙂

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

I would be happy to help empty soul and spock in any capacity. Counter intelligence has always been an alluring field for me to read about so @thedre ,we two would have lots of fun in our roles! Haha
        @empty-soul
        @mrspock

Mr Spock
        Participant

Ah thanks for the vote of confidence everyone, lol.
        Not sure I’d be the best for Prez, we have some real intellectual heavyweights here.
        Empty, Dre, Nem, Protocols, Shlomo, and some others too.

thedre
        Participant

@mrspock,
        With your Intelligently Open-Minded Character, and the fact that the level of Patience Required in Order for Yourself to Perform your Important Duties as an Accountant, was more than enough for me, to cast my vote in your direction.:)

Mr Spock
        Participant

@thedre
        Thanks, you’re too kind :).

Laura
        Participant

Sorry, I don’t have the curves…Your “Monica” should have some more rolls…

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Witty!

thedre
        Participant

A Shame eh Nems, cause i thought that we could of both have B_____ H__ at the same Brotherly-Time, but __e no want too. 🙁 😉 JOKE 😉

• This reply was modified 1 week, 1 day ago by  thedre.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

All in good time Dre. She may yet come around! Im crossing my fingers! Haha😉
        @thedre

P.s i asked you a question friend. Check your pms!it is nit like you to not get back even after days. Did’nt you get it? Haha

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

All in good time Dre. She may yet come around! Im crossing my fingers! Haha😉
        @thedre

P.s i asked you a question friend. Check your pms!it is not like you to not get back even after days. Did’nt you get it? Haha

thedre
        Participant

@laura

Lol, that’s true Laura, i did notmean to isult you Girl, so maybe you could be our speaker than,,, Yea??? 😉

O
    Participant

We’re fucked, and that’s the long and the short of it. No point in pretending otherwise.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

I have not read dres or emptys yet but already agree with most of yours!

I wasnt aware you were born into a Christian family? I have always wanted to visit the city of your early years.

I know quite a few people from there ,most with Portuguese surnames .some even fiery anti-portuguese!

@mrspock

Mr Spock
      Participant

Thanks dude.
      I was actually a bit drunk from a Friday night bender, I can’t even remember typing all that. I’m amazed I even had the capacity to do it.

Yes I was born into a Catholic family. I am not anti-Portuguese at all, quite the opposite in fact. I’m glad they colonised Goa hundreds of years ago, best thing that happened to it, lol.

@Hoping for Nememis

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

I thought so. You did not need to answer just saying .yes, i agree with you. However, i know a few whose dads in 1961? helped oust the Portuguese. Obviously, Indian nationalists. Funny thing was some of these have portuguese surnames!

Anyway cool.i hope you were drunk curled up within the arms and legs of a vamp!
        @mrspock

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@thedre

caRnAGE
    Participant

Legalize a worldwide purge.. Steps are way too fuckin’ exhausting…

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  caRnAGE.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  caRnAGE.

karmen40
    Participant

I also will have to have a think about this before posting my own list.

But i WILL say; this is a great forum topic @thedre , kudos to you.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  karmen40.

thedre
      Participant

@karmen40
      Thank-You my good brother, as i appreciate the kind words,,, especially knowing that it’s coming from you! 🙂

MrKhazar
    Participant

1) End the drug war
    2) See 1
    3) See 2
    4) See 3
    5) See 4
    6) See 5
    7) See 6
    8) See 7
    9) See 8
    10) See 9

O
      Participant

Best comment ever! EndTheDrugWarToday!

Dycrow
    Participant

interesting topic indeed …

hum it’s not that i don’t have 10 meabe but i will go on this one : ”POLLUTION”

let’s say if we human’s don’t stop that ”POLLUTION” soon , well the earth will die faster than we all think .

Lord Wankdust
    Participant

Nice. I would like to add my number one rule.

1. DEATH to ALL Extremists!

I see Extremism as many, many things… extreme money-lending, extreme drug-dealing, extreme religious intolerance, extreme arrogance, extreme low-wages, extreme regime-change, extreme international duplicity… I see Extremism as anything that someone or some group takes as a fucking license to enslave, attack, kill, intimidate or otherwise fuck with anyone else. Once that little elephant-in-the-room is sorted out, pretty much everything else falls into place.

Empty soul
      Participant

@lord-wankdust

The problem is though that often it is self convinced good intentions(the opposite of extremism) that gives rise to extremism. For example, no-borders unlimited migration is seen by libtards as an entirely wonderful and selfless action however because human beings are tribal by nature and resources are not infinite it gives rise to extremism within the countries that become overburdened by the sheer number of arrivals.

Religion and religious intolerance is another factor you touched upon and much like with the above example religious intolerance tends to increase significantly whenever society becomes polytheistic because just like with any other competing ideology the user base is always convinced that their way is the right way and everybody else is wrong, blasphemous even, and therein all opposition must be dealt with harshly lest they spawn. Again, religion is another ideology that has a foundation built on the grounds of selflessness.

Another point you touched upon, extreme low wages. Within the first world extreme low wages is the result of supply and demand. If there are far more workers than need for workers within a certain field the wages will hit rock bottom equally when there is a large demand for workers within a field that has a low supply the wages will shoot through the roof. Again, unlimited immigration causes wages to hit rock bottom which in turn gives rise to poverty, resentment, anger, hatred and extremism. Within the third world extreme low wages is more often than not the result of globalisation and market forces. For instance, many extremely wealthy first world companies move their manufacturing bases into the third world and whereas they would normally have to pay an acceptable wage level to their employees in their own country of origin they can pay next to nothing for their employees in the third world which in effect stagnates income growth for countries that otherwise have high GDPs as a result of their production rates. The rise in GDP you see increases the living costs as the third world upper classes immerge from the rubble of exploitation and back-handers and they set local market rates to enrich themselves at the expense of their own populace which in conjunction with the extreme low wages causes extreme poverty relative to that of the upper echelons.

To conclude. For every perceived act of selflessness and kindness there is exploitation and greed in hiding and for every extremist action in play there is a kindly fool who gave birth to it, one way or another.

I guess what I am trying to say is that it is not just extremism you have to worry about but also the opposite of it as well for one often gives birth to the other.

If you ask me, anyone who is far left or far right in their viewpoints at all times regardless of the situation is not of sound mind. One should fall into either group depending upon the subject at hand, not because of loyalty to some ideological purpose but because critical thinking and individuality is necessary for growth and progression.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

I agree with both you @empty-soul and @lord-wankdust
        We need to strike a balance or happy medium. A return to the policy of the Greek Golden Mean and ” all things in Moderation” . Only then will we achieve what we want in soceity.

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@empty-soul

You are describing extreme migration = NOT ALLOWED. For ALL the reasons inherent in my initial post and even some of the half-assed reasons you attempt to describe. End of.

You are both describing and undescribing extreme religion = polytheisticism = PISH. Low church only. End of.

I know how economics of exploitation works. Your half-assed condescending “explanation” is crude and does not understand the basis of “worth” which is the fundamental keystone of anti-extremism. You actually mention GDP! Next you will trying to explain why the World Bank doesn’t like co-operative farming and multi-ownership of expensive farming machinery between poor farmers…

You state that “For every perceived act of selflessness and kindness there is exploitation and greed in hiding and for every extremist action in play there is a kindly fool who gave birth to it, one way or another.” For every decent human being who wishes no harm or exploitation of another there is a thug. An extreme thug. I refer you to my golden rule.

You are a horse=piss apologist who wrings their hands and loves to explain that things are how they are. I don’t need a condescending piss-wit to half-wankingly explain what is wrong with the current systems at play.

1. DEATH to ALL Extreme-ists.

It is really simple. If you didn’t get it the first time then you wont get it now or ever.

Empty soul
        Participant

@lord-wankdust

You unwittingly proved the point I was making via your over reaction to my well intended, harmless opinion.

Extremism means any action that goes beyond the norm and therein lies the problem in that the norm can change drastically depending upon the individual viewpoint. The norm of the average religious man is not the norm of the average homosexual man, the norm of the average fisherman is not the norm of the average charity worker so on and so forth.

The above is why leftwing groups such as Antifa view anybody who is slightly to the political right of Chairman Mao to be an extremist and why they fail to see their own violent actions as extremist in return. It is also why people who are for open borders view anybody who prefers a controlled immigration system to be an extremist as well.

The reason why my original explanation was “crude” and “half-assed” then was not because I was being condescending but because there was no need in me going into detail as they were merely examples I was using to get my overall point across. I just assumed that you would have been able to read between the lines but I guess I was wrong.

Anyway, to make the point I was making far more easier to understand what I was trying to tell you is that what one considers well intentioned can easily be considered extremist by somebody else which is where your death to all extremists argument comes apart because what you personally consider to be extremist is based upon your own personal idea of the norm and is therefore not uniform and it is when people are forced to go along with the ideas of others against their own will that “extremism” becomes more numerous.

It therefore really isn’t as simple as you think and if you don’t get it now then you won’t get it ever.

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@empty-soul

Nothing unwitting I assure you. I made my point and rule with four words. You are unable to make any point with 100 times as many and then many, many more.

You seem to have an incredible perception and understanding of what the norm is for “the average religious man”, “the norm of the average homosexual man”, “the norm of the average fisherman” and the “norm of the average charity worker”. Please don’t explain because I call four bags of horsehit on what your Liberal Norm Comparison Research (which you alone seem to have read and are aware of) equates to and I simply cannot be arsed reading it. I also don’t want to know how you claim to be able to speak for and be aware of “the norm of an average homosexual man”.

I hold no views on Chairman Mao and I don’t see any Open Borders. You seem to be comparing Apples-in a-vacuum and Rolled Steel-coated-in-chocolate. Please continue in your own time and I’ll call you in 50 years to see how you are getting on with that. Just joking. I wont call you.

You then dwindled into a polyembolokoilamania clusterwank about GDP… there is nothing as extreme and psychopathically patronising as an extremist-posing-as-a-Liberal who explains that the reason why others must work for minimum wage/ die in a multistorey fire/ eat poisonous food/ be sprayed with toxins when they go about their daily life… is to protect the GDP of Thailand or some butcher’s dustbin of a shithole country. I refuse to even read such rectal emissions.

You did not make any point in your response. You actually typed this in your rejoinder “Anyway, to make the point I was making far more easier to understand what I was trying to tell you is that what one considers well intentioned can easily be considered extremist by somebody else which is where your death to all extremists argument comes apart because what you personally consider to be extremist is based upon your own personal idea of the norm and is therefore not uniform and it is when people are forced to go along with the ideas of others against their own will that “extremism” becomes more numerous.”
        That is not a sentence. It is not even a paragraph. I teach English and you need to keep your sentences short. Make them to the point. That is 92 words of verbal diarrhea with one single comma in it (placed after the first word). You fail to come to any point. You fail to make sense. You trip over substantive clauses. You career through transferred epithet. That is a car-crash of grammar of the shabbiest order. Fail. Must do better. Repeat the school year.

I presumed that nobody would be unable to read the single line of my simple rule of four words. I presumed that no-one could possibly fail to understand its resounding clarity of vision.

1. “DEATH to ALL Extremists”

I have never stated what my personal ideas of “the norm” is… despite your accusation that I have.

Empty soul
        Participant

Grammar Nazism is a form of extremism you know.

Empty soul
        Participant

@lord-wankdust

Come on, your silence is deafening. I’m drunk and bored senseless once again so at least try to entertain me somewhat.

Could you at least expand upon the following if nothing else;

“Your half-assed condescending “explanation” is crude and does not understand the basis of “worth” which is the fundamental keystone of anti-extremism“.

What do you mean by worth?. What does it actually entail?. Why is it a strength?. How is it the fundamental keystone of anti-extremism etc?.

I know you deeply care about the proper use of the English language, despite your own grasp of it being piss poor by most standards, but could you perhaps put aside such scrutiny and notions for now until you answer the questions I pose.

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@empty-soul

Your verbal diarrhoea towards me includes…

“Anyway, to make the point I was making far more easier to understand what I was trying to tell you is that what one considers well intentioned can easily be considered extremist by somebody else which is where your death to all extremists argument comes apart because what you personally consider to be extremist is based upon your own personal idea of the norm and is therefore not uniform and it is when people are forced to go along with the ideas of others against their own will that “extremism” becomes more numerous.” This is fat and bulbous wordage. It makes sense only to you.

“Grammar Nazism is a form of extremism you know.” See above.

To answer your question “What do I mean by worth?” I would suggest that if you do not know the “worth” of a person or thing, then you must get out more and try to understand for neither I, nor anyone can help you until you know that yourself. Let us know when you have got there. If you cannot understand or will not begin to try to understand “What does (worth) actually ential (sic)?” then I cannot do it for you. That is a kind of 101 entry-level introduction to Life. As for “Why is it (worth) a strength?” then you might as well ask yourself the question and then masturbate for the rest of the day.

You then state (as if a fact) that you know I “deeply care about the proper use of the English language, despite your own grasp of it being piss poor by most standards”. You don’t know anything about me. You claim you know about what the norm is for “the average religious man”, “the norm of the average homosexual man”, “the norm of the average fisherman” and the “norm of the average charity worker”. Let us pass over what you claim to “know”.

Cheerio… you are simply a WUM with no life who wants to halt things with your verbal diarrhoea and pointless dribbling “questions”. Questions where you will ask for an individual’s definition of something then argue about that, then argue about their response, then complain you cannot proceed because their interpretation does not meet your blah… blah…

Empty soul
        Participant

I have a life wankdust. A boring one mind you but still a life. One that involves working and paying bills and pretending that I still like my girlfriend even though I grew bored with her ages ago.

I come here to blow off steam when drunk and to seek amusement and in that regard you are no fun at all. Booooooo.

Anyway. Worth is subjective for the most part. We can add a human element all we want but most people still base other peoples worth on self interest.

Within business your worth is financial. Within relationships it is social and/or physical and within family units it is biological/tribal. There is also the individual worth we attach to ourselves as well that is mostly ego based.

One can therefore be considered both worthless and worthwhile at the exact same time depending on the interacting party.

Anyway. I find you just as boring, crude and pointless as you find me so lets agree to call it a day and ignore each other once more.

thedre
    Participant

@LordWankdust

Fuck-Man,,, That Was to the Point, and So Brilliantly said!
    And Yet at the same time, it Was the scary Shocking Truth My Brother!
    Just The Fact That It’s 100% True & All of It, Makes it Quite The Eye-Opener my good man! So *KUDOS* & Well-Done! 🙂

thedre
    Participant

I Am So Incredibly Happy That i have Decided To Create This Forum Page, That resulted in It’s Awesome Turn-Out. And I Say This Because The Main Reason was cause i really wanted to see just how much People Truly Cared about the Deteriorating State of Our Ailing Home.

But Now because of This Unbelievable Turn-Out,, Including The Subsequent Amount of Great Comments Posted,, and the fact that all of These were Posted During Only 2 Short Days since i Started-It,, *It Speaks Volumes* Now knowing with *Absolute Certainty* Just How Much, & how Many of Us, (My Good Gore Brothers, & Sisters), Really Do Care About our Earth, and What’s Been Happening to It’s Deteriorating, & Fragile Ecosystem.

And if we also Include What’s Been Happening to it’s Beautiful, (but quickly fading) Fauna, Flora, and the Needless Amount Pain, and Suffering Hardships, that so many of our Earthly Brothers and Sisters, have continuously endured, and Unfortunately continue to do so This Very Day! and all Because we have let these Filthy-Few, The Sick, Incredibly Evil, and Just All Around Greedy Zionist-Jews take-over, and control the Peoples Minds, Overall Health, and their Many Resources, Resulting in all of us left to pick-up the pieces, of this screwed-up brainwashed Society, trying to fix all their ills.

So If This In Itself,,,the Act Of Yourselves, (Girls & Guys, Sharing Your Many Comments, and Thoughts) on Here, would ever have a chance of being Implemented,,, would Most Certainly help Fix this Damaged, & Sick Place that we all Share, & Live-On. Cause it really **Speaks Volumes** on the amount of You’s that honestly care about what is becoming/Happening to our *Once* Beautiful Home We Call Earth.

And after I Got To Read *ALL* and i truly mean,,, (Every Single One) Of Your Comments, when expressing Your Views, Then Explaining in full detail, all of The Many Different Ways, but (some being The Exact Same), of how some of you would change it altogether. And After Myself Examining, & Digesting all of this, i came to the Realization, & Conclusion that, When We All Put Our Heads Together, We Truly Can Move Mountains, and being able do so, Much Better than Any or of our **Sick Politicians & Crooked Ministers** Were Ever Able To Do! This Just Goes To Show
    How Caring, Good, and Truly Kind, All Of Us Gore-Lovers Really Are, When The WORLDS SHEEPLE Have Always Believed Otherwise.

So To All Of You,, Kudos!!!
    Sincerely,,
    Andre 🙂

thedre
    Participant

****Here Is The First Of My 10 Steps****

#1- People Must Start Using Their Very Own God-Given Natural Senses, If Living In The Real World, Instead Of Believing In ,,, Books,,, T.V. Documentaries,,, News-Channels,,, or believing Most-Jews Generally Speaking!

And I Say This Only Because Your Natural-Senses, Truly Are Your Very Best Of Friends, as they have never, and will never, cheat you, or cheat on you,,, or ever lie to you,,,, but instead what You See,, Feel,, Touch,, & Hear,, will always ensure that you are always completely aware of your surroundings.

And therefore, this will continue providing You all with the Absolute best possible security that they Can, & Will Ever Have, just as it has Done for every living Creature, and Humans, since the Very Beginning Of Time Itself!

#2 WILL FOLLOW A COUPLE OF DAYS FROM NOW! BUT PLEASE TRY BY IMPLEMENTING *THIS #1 STEP* INTO YOUR DAILY LIVES, UNTIL NEXT TIME WHEN I POST #2, AND YOU WILL BEGIN TO NOTICE THINGS AROUND YOU ARE NOT,,, AND HAVE NOT BEEN AS THEY SEEMED. BUT YOU MUST BEGIN BY LEARNING TO SEE, INSTEAD OF JUST LOOKING. AS THE BRAIN BECOMES USELESS, IF THE EYES ARE CLOSED 🙂

Well, first off… Free Sphincterpistons for every female 18 and over…

thedre
      Participant

@Sphincterpiston

lol, FACKKKK! That was going to be my #2 Spep ya Biatch, lol, 😉
      Whattama-gunna-du-now-ffs??? lol.

I’m surprised THAT wasn’t yer first act old man… Lol

thedre
      Participant

Yes i know, lol. I Will try to move me-Old Ass quicker next time, in order to beat-you at it, lol. 😉

Now because I AM An Old-Fart i have been meaning to ask you,,, ***what is a Sphincter???*** cause i already know what a piston does (when in motion) it imitates perfectly A Speedy Rabbit,, when he Fucking.

And if you put Oil in Front of that Piston,,,

It is like taping A Carrot to the top of the female Rabbits head,
      Then The Rabbit Dude,, it starts Power-Fucking like 426 HEMI-MAN!

DIRTY WITTLE-WABBIT 😉

thedre
    Participant

@Sphincterpiston #59535

A Participant of ***Dat-Cunt-And-Arsehole-Squeezing-Club***

Forget it Dude,,, as i found-out for myself what That *Dirty-Cunt & Arsehole Tightener* is,lol, And Subsequently Also What It’s Main Functions Are, lol. 🙁 **They Dat-Cock-Squeezing** And **Da-Dirt-Shit-Covered-Ring-O-Fire** 🙁

“”WEBSTERS DICTIONARY MEANING””
    sphinc·ter
    ˈsfiNGktər/Submit
    nounANATOMY
    a ring of muscle surrounding and serving to guard or close an opening or tube, such as the anus or the openings of the stomach.

• This reply was modified 6 days, 19 hours ago by  thedre.

Nigger
    Participant

Where is monday?

thedre
      Participant

Right Below Buckwheat! But You Better Listen-Up Dawg, & Monday-Morning Nigger-Boy, Cause if you don’t, after all the work that i did, I Swear me add inches to Those Monstrosities,you call Yo-Lips No Charge, You Lippy-Cunt, Ya lol 😉

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.