Irish Government Votes To Join Pesco – Irish Neutrality Under Threat

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Irish Government Votes To Join Pesco – Irish Neutrality Under Threat

This topic contains 22 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  PsychoTheRapist 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

O
    Participant

So during the week as Irish mainstream media was chockablock with news of Brexit negotiations the Irish parliament quietly voted 75:42 in favor of joining Pesco (EU military defense pact).

This was made possible under the Lisbon Treaty, which the Irish people rejected in a referendum in 2008. The bigger boys didn’t like this rejection, so, after almost a year and a half of government propaganda, a second referendum was held and the sheeple did as they were told and voted in favor of the Lisbon Treaty.

Is Irish neutrality now in jeopardy? It’s already questionable, as we allow Murica to use our airports for extraordinary rendition and transport of arms.

What country in their right mind is gonna launch a military campaign on Europe? Is a major war planned? Are the powers that be afraid of their own citizens and preparing for 1984/Brave New World-esque control?

Snippet of parliament discussion

EU innocently disguised propaganda video

Short article
    http://www.thejournal.ie/pesco-eu-ireland-3738016-Dec2017/

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

Def propaganda.never heard of neoliberal govs wanting to streamline number of corporations out there especially arms companies. Germany is resurgent. Under guise of being usa ‘s deputy it is getting stronger.already ,some thick-headed north and eastern euro types have put their defence forces under german control.
    Reminds me of hitler’s satellite countries’s levies in russia!
    @1purple8

Empty soul
    Participant

That initial rejection of the EU did not go unpunished I might add. Do you remember the Irish pork crisis of 2008 that the EU ran with shortly after the rejection vote that caused thousands of Irish jobs to be lost and/or jeopardised at processing plants all across Ireland and equally disappeared just as quickly when the second vote went the “correct” way?.

The above is just one of the tactics that the EU uses every single day to force others to obey them and therein lies an unfortunate truth for the Irish in that they waged war against one bully, the English government, in order to attain self-determination and then threw it all away by bowing down and being subservient to a new master, the EU government.

The Irish are now in the exact same situation as before except their new master/enemy lives many more miles away and is much more colder, crueller and harder to influence than their previous one.

To answer your last question,

“What country in their right mind is gonna launch a military campaign on Europe? Is a major war planned? Are the powers that be afraid of their own citizens and preparing for 1984/Brave New World-esque control?”.

The last point is the most likeliest, they are afraid of their own citizens and are preparing for a 1984/new world order control system because they fully understand that moving the entirety of the third world into the first world, via their love of cheap imported labour and their devotion towards the coudenhove-kalergi plan, will be met with both force of will and action by those set to lose the most, I.e. the indigenous working class populations of each and every effected country.

To conclude, anyone who wishes to be considered an independent country and/or nation needs to steer well clear of these pontificating bullying bastards.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

I could not have said it better.
      @empty-soul

O
        Participant

Yup.

Seems there was never any convictions over the pork crisis. I can’t find info on any. It would be warped if it was a you suggest.

illegalsmile55
    Participant

I love the tags.

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

@illegalsmile55

You and your tags. I’m sure you spend more time reading the tags than the posts 😉

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Lord Wankdust got me started on them. Do you have any tags? 😛

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@illegalsmile55 I added one.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@psychothrapist
        My question, did she suck it really, really good?

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@illegalsmile55

Can’t remember. It wasn’t done often enough for any memory pattern to form in my brain 🙁

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@psychotherapist

Then she sucked at sucking. Enthusiasm always wins me over. 😉

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

So what’s new, girl? You been out searching for pie filling and shooting bears lately? @illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Something like that..bears are all sleeping though, not much of a challenge there. What are you doing?? I am baking a lot though, all kinds of goodies here, that’s how I lure them in….

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@illegalsmile55

Funnily enough, I am baking shortbread right now. Well, not at baking stage, doing the mixing.

I’ve not been up to much; got the writer’s bug at the moment though and have been in a bit of a creative mood recently. When I get like that I start scribbling stuff down because I never know when the next writer’s block will appear. Sometimes I scribble stuff online but mostly on paper; often add a jingle and then upset the neighbours with my keyboard/guitar and cat-like howl from time to time. I read a lot of stuff online and grab sentences, phrase, quotes etc and out them to use if I can find a way to use them.

In other words, nothing productive for society. 😀

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

What? @illegalsmile55, shoots bears! And why is your smile illegal?
        @psychotherapist, nothing really food in life was foubdbon purpose as you know.Thankfully, they are serendipitous.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis

Miss Smiley likes to go out picking wild fruit and there are bears and such around so she packs her .357 in her lunchbox before heading out there. A wise precaution, I might add.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Tough woman! @psychotherapist

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

Yup, she can take care of herself apparently. Sorry about the “other stuff” we chatted about but I really was completely lost.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Nothing worse than a woman that sucks at sucking. Most though of these though are good sports that are willing to learn.

@psychotherapist @illegalsmile55

Really? Your ex was paid to suck your cock? I’m on the floor laughing.
        Heaps of advantages; keep money in the family, a nice feeling of familiarity if not intimacy and you know each other’s history so no nasty std surprises!

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

Women being paid to suck cock is pretty standard in many cases. She sucks hubby’s cock, his wallet gets lightened. If hubby keeps his wallet closed I guarantee the quantity of cock sucking will go down. You don’t literally hand over a £50 note to get a BJ (I’d want change from that £50) but those BJs usually only arrive in a regular after shoes/jewellery/clothes/cars etc. have been bought and paid for and further items are in the offing.

Yes, girls, I know not all women are like that, just a lot of them. There are some out there that are not like that at all but they are hard to find and when you do find one, she’s very likely a keeper so it’s usually a good idea to hold onto her.

Pokémon4Eva
    Participant

Hey, get rid of the monetary system, it will solve all our problems! I suggest everyone reading this thread watch a video called, zeightgiest

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

I think we’ve all seen Zeitgeist and probably many years ago. Zeitgeist Addendum is much better unless you were actually referring to that particular documentary.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.