Is Thedre in serious trouble?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else Is Thedre in serious trouble?

This topic contains 54 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  I don’t want a normal life! 2 weeks ago.

• Author

UncleDilf
    Participant

Actually it was all fun and giggles, but Thedre posted this video on his social media. WTF man?

I mean, we know he wants to rape some females here, pushed heroine like a junkie and is old and into boy scat! But this?

Discuss!

• This topic was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  UncleDilf.

Team Dilf
    Participant

Thedre is a bottom and he’s doing to please his Mistress Rachel lol.

Jason the alpha
    Participant

Bahahahahaha!

UncleDilf
    Participant

I crack up overtime seeing this video, with Andre. TROLOLOLOLOLO

Division Point
    Participant

Of course, he’s in trouble. BIG FUCKING TROUBLE!!

HE’S IN “SHAW” TROUBLE!!

UncleDilf
    Participant

LoL, over at the forum, they discuss about his crominal acts he did years ago. Also, he did pay taxes. Seems like has also trouble in the deep web.

You can see all his PI over there. Where he lives, criminal acts, etc.

What a lost cause. Andre.

Jason the alpha
      Participant

I watch this video at least once a day. It is hilarious! @misterfilth you never cease to make my day with something new! However it isn’t funny that this man mr dre uses such videos to lure little boys back to his lair and has his way with them, I also heard he offers them a jelly bean for their troubles, A JELLY BEAN! It isn’t the 50s anymore where kids would do anything for a sweet. And then that Lucy one is no better, she supports this man with jellies with her welfare cheques and money she earns from letting guys pick her up at the side of the road. She is the afterbirth of a Chinese gang banger! The crusty sock her parents used proved useless as birth control.. Mr dre being a crusty old sock himself felt a big connection with Lucy, even when she opens her legs before some horrible hobo enters her it sounds likes pppppppssssssssssskkkkkkkkk.

UncleDilf
    Participant

Bahahaha Jsaon. I crack up here. Indeed.

I can CUMfirm the rumors. Andre, aka thedre, also uses now smartphones to lure some boys at the mall. He is addicted to boy meAT with its foreskin. Sick!!!

Andre is a heroine pusher and has nothing to lose.

In the comment section he always say “brother”. He is a bitch obeying to Alphas like a bitch.

Thedre and Lucy are Piodios!!! Lucy also. Not only men are known for being piodios. Women also. Lucy is a female piodio and heavy active in CP in the deep web.

Beware!!!

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

Fuck all these ass wipes and all their fabricated lies…. be a Kool kid…

Lucythepoosy
    Participant

Hahaha, that was Fuckin’ Lou’s “mansion”….
    You should see what we did to his 1974 Vega helicopter..!!

UncleDilf
    Participant

lol, Lucy is “editing” her post 4 times πŸ˜€ Desperate and I bet under drugs again πŸ˜€

Lost cause Lucy.

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

Hahaha, no just the alcohol from the rockin’ party at Lou’s place !! Fuk u, Lou!! And all your asswipe followers!!

Jason the alpha
      Participant

Hahahaha you cracks me up fellow ALPHA male! No she’s busy using her hands on crusty hobo cocks! Her fingers get all sticky and it fucks up with the keyboard or her flip phone! Or it’s a hobos ballsack accidentally hitting the buttons as he is jamming his cock down her throat and she needs to hold the phone close to her face to see what she’s reading or typing. It’s a common thing in her profession.. Lol.. You know what I mean @misterfilth

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

Only the chicks at the party had sex together. You and Jew Lou were cowering in the corner with a case of the dirt squirts. After having only one warm near-beer split between the two of you.

Jason the alpha
        Participant

Since you deleted thedre from your friends list, due to his overly active kiddy fiddling and dirty dancing to lure kids I imagine, you should start crushing him like we do and we will give you a pass on the crushing you all the time. However we have to take a vote on it.

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

Naaah, I expect @thedre to fix things and we will be friends again…

Jason the alpha
        Participant

Can’t fix what he’s done! What happened anyway? He didn’t let you in on the action? Or did he spread his aids to you, giving you double aids. Perhaps he didn’t include you on his latest dancing video where he lures kids to his lair and has his way and as for payment they get a lousy sweet. Or you just mad at him because he owes you money for the last batch of sweets you bought? Just suck his old man cock and get it over with.

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

Try, try try, but you know the tide is turning. Truth wins out over lies….

Division Point
        Participant

The truth does win out over lies … always will.
        That is why as the tide turns your bloated bodies will slam into the rocks of oblivion and β€” KAPLOWEE!!

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

So DP wants to talk the truth about me? What facts do you know about me? Can you do better than repeat the lies you’ve heard? Where do I live? Who am I supposedly cheating on? With whom am I cheating. Tell the facts, DP…. let’s hear the truth.

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

Question is, why would Jason want to be ‘alpha’?

A
        Limp
        Penis
        Hanging
        Around

HitlerWasAGoodMan
        Participant

At it again fishing for new victims with a different cover picture to buy her dinner and keep her vagina filled while her man’s hard at work not knowing a thing about it. How could you ? I bet that is the only thing you inherited from your mother when she shit you out on a street corner as we all saw in one of the latest posts here on Best Gore, you whoreson. And now flipping off your friend Andre because you are now hanging out with the newest CUCK IN DA BLOCK @ihopeso37 who licks the feet of these feminist scum. He too will be CRUSHED and reduced to dust along with you AIDS infested loose whores for the good of “MAN’kind”. So the disease will not spread like your legs do every night in the back seat of a random stranger’s luxury car. I pity you. You can lick my PREMIUM boots clean and keep the dirt. Because that is all your filthy cheating self worth.

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

Blah blah blah, more of the same old shit lies. Didn’t read.

HitlerWasAGoodMan
        Participant

” more of the same old shit lies. Didn’t read ” … BAHAHAHAHA ! You dumb cunt ! If you did not read, then how come you know that it is ” more of the same old shit lies ” ? Who is lying now ? You just miserably failed at copying our ALPHA UncleDilf’s ” Too long. Didn’t read ” and shoved your face in SCAT. What a shame. Because why ? Because you are a typical blonde twat ! Or is it that you shot up too much heroin last night that your mind is still hazy ? Or hit your head tripping on your whore heals while gold digging in the streets ? Must be all of it. Call them lies but deep down you know truth don’t you Lucy ? We all do. And now it’s proven that you are the liar. So why don’t you just go hang yourself all high on drugs and live stream it over FaceBook ? Or you can just shoot yourself with your trusty .45 and use that web cam you use to sell yourself on internet with and send us the link so we have something extra to enjoy while dropping a pressie.

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

“Hitler was a good boy” only ever touched one woman, and that was his mommy, when she was sleeping. He got aroused and repulsed at the same time, lol, poor confused hitler boy. So now he hates all women except mommy, of course. He steals her underwear, puts them on and dances in front of his bathroom mirror. Sad. Well mommy called and she wants all of her dirty underwear you left under your urine soaked bed. Yes, hitler boy is a bedwetter too.
        All
        Lou’s
        Phags
        Have
        AIDS

HitlerWasAGoodMan
        Participant

Bahahaha you are funny. Aren’t you ? Now making up little stories to cover up the fact that you failed epicly and shoved your face in SCAT. We POWER LAUGH at you. Maybe your little stories are based on your past experiences. Am I right ? We are so sorry that you had a hard upbringing with your step daddy who adopted you touching you and sniffing at your smelly panties but that does not mean we all had to go through the same sad life ass you. And maybe that is why you hate us men so much. Spreading AIDS every time you spread your legs. You are a disease that we have to get rid of. I hope you will end up here soon so there will be one less AIDS infected cheating whore in the streets. Lies ? No. Facts. You failure. Now go and wipe that JIZZ off your face. You are disgusting.

Lucythepoosy
        Participant

Well then I apologize for saying those mean things. I made it all up. Just because you make things up, I don’t have to. You are probably a really nice person, just doesn’t show in your comments to me…

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

@mrfilth, (not sure why this posted way down here)
      Yeah Lou, I was a little drunk at the time, sorry. Nice haircut on your avi, btw…

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Lucythepoosy.

itsplaster
    Participant

Lou’s jam. Dance with me @loosythepoosy

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

NSYNC? I don’t know….

Lucythepoosy
      Participant

Okay @itsplaster, I am finally ready to dance with you, even to this lame song and video…

haydolf_hittler
    Participant

who is arguing with who on this thread lol ?

Jason the alpha
      Participant

@haydolf_hitler the alphas against the betas, manginas, whoresons, gold diggers, prostitutes, kiddy fiddlers, pedophiles, rapists, and more. In other words.. Uncledilf, team dilf, me, hitlerwasagoodman, kunt and more against lucythepoosy, thedre, itsplaster, svensk and many more. Join the alphas

itsplaster
      Participant

@haydolf_hittler It’s nobody against anybody. These douchebags used Mark’s absence to spam the forums. These idiots who’ve been here for just a minute are attacking a long time member like Andre. They made some other posts as well but they kind of died. While we gave a fuck if Mark was okay, they were doing this shit. Anyway, I’m not going to reply anymore but since this dipshit misspelled your name, I answered you. I’m just going to leave it alone now. That’s pretty much what’s going on. Take care.

Jason the alpha
        Participant

Your on a gore site moron! If you have feelings then this isn’t the place to be! I’ve been watching this site long before you.. I just didn’t see the sense in joining to talk to you imbeciles until I seen posts by uncledilf.. People like you make me laugh with your feelings! Next time you come on here click the puppy..otherwise shut up with your sickening care and worry.. Again this is a gore site, people die. Oh I also forgot, you lose interest fast in other peoples problems, so why do you even care about mark if your going to lose interest? You really are special..

thedre
        Participant

Hey you guys, @jasonthealfa & @uncledilf Nice to see that you like to play, cause i love playing too. Oh,, by the way i do not have a social media account, or facebook account,,, nothing but here. But let me tell you a little something YOUR TIME HERE IS LIMITED,,, Watch ok? πŸ˜‰ Bu-Bye now!!!

UncleDilf
        Participant

Andre, do you still wanna rape some female users here?

It is known that you PMed the site owner here with measly lies you filthy swine. These are you antics.

You spread hate and lies you old heroine junkie.

Just GTFO you old fraggle.

Acneska

It’s time for you to tone it down, or I’ll tone you down. I will only say this once @misterfilth

UncleDilf
        Participant

What is your problem?

Check the posts where he wanted to rape female users and you can also “tone” him down, too. Or are you biased?

He started and still continues.

I will tone it down, if he will. So be fair please and all is good.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@acneska doesn’t fuck around…housecleaning time.

ZoeZoo
        Participant

Acneska, They are adults, not children, who are having a give and take discussion/debate that is equal in both input and acceptance that doesn’t appear to have any genuine malice towards anyone. But like one customer suggested (UncleDilf), and he is a customer make no mistake, why the bias?

ZoeZoo
    Participant

Furthermore, Andre aka thedre, you’re a customer as well, so I suggest that you do not make threats to other customers about getting them kicked off of this site. Now, that is causing aggression, so that is something that you, Acneska, should be more concerned with instead of lesser nonsense.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Hey @acneska!! Newb is gonna help you out here, what’s wrong with you lady? I must have missed where you begged advice from an 8 day old account.

I’m a CUSTOMER!!!

Team Dilf
        Participant

Uglysmile55 remove the brown from your nose dear. I’m sure she doesn’t need your thoughts either.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Bring it up a notch team dilf…. at least I didn’t name myself “team acneska” THAT, would be brown nosing…dear.

Team Dilf
        Participant

Dearest Uglysmile55 Being a part of a team is normal. Clubs and organizations have existed forever. But kissing up to a moderator is the Wiki definition of brown nosing.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Just curious, why do you think I would need to kiss her ass? I’m not getting reprimanded here. I just find it funny haha …. You make think you’re king turd around here, but your not. Best not to poke the bear, I’ve seen her make people disappear like Keyser Soze. That’s all I’m saying guy. You don’t like what my comment says? Scroll on by…

Team Dilf
        Participant

Thanks for the advice. You have a wonderful day.

ZoeZoo
      Participant

Waterfall, don’t ever change your ways.
      Fall with me for a million days.
      Oh, my waterfall.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by  ZoeZoo.

Division Point
        Participant

Hey, Mr. Goff!! It’s been a long time, my friend. It’s me, SRV! Nice Hendrix quote. You’re looking as handsome as always. I hope you’re sticking around. It’ll be nice to communicate with you once more. I’m looking forward to it, talk to you soon.

Jason the alpha
    Participant

@acneska sorry but an actual threat was made by thedre, so you telling uncledilf to tone it down just proves you are bias. And this is a gore site with people’s heads getting tore off and people getting butchered etc and your concern is comments? Really? What is it with people.. Are comments going to kill people here? And you also made your little threat against uncledilf.. Practice what you preach. People need to wake up.. If people want to threaten @mrfilth I will not stand for it be it moderators or not. We have fun end of! @mrfilth if you get kicked off I will personally give you 50 grand as a middle finger to everybody. It’s worth having you here over most of these people who have no humour and like to bitch and run to moderators crying. Thedre even believes the world is flat! Seriously! What does that say bout him? I promise about that money @mrfilth it means nothing to me!

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@trey99
      “It’s worth having you here over most of these people who have no humour and like to bitch and run to moderators crying”

Exactly, seems like that’s your thing.

Where’s your Royal penis pal? Did he get the boot? Gosh, I hope not. πŸ˜€

You don’t even have 50 cents cunt let alone 50 grand, what a shit talker!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.