Israel supports the terrorists?

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Israel supports the terrorists?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  PIGgray 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

PIGgray
    Participant

Damn Straight and Best Gore broke this story years ago! Nice job family.

PIGgray
    Participant

Why would they fund terrorists? Does trying to get Golen Heights back into its possession seem reasonable. You must be Jewish. ISIS, why have they never attacked Israel if they want them dead so much then? They sure can attack all other counties but never Israel.

WestLos
    Participant

Dirty Jews

phpeter
    Participant

Almost all wars/conflicts are orchestrated by Jewish bank owners to make even more money. The WW2 “holocaust” BS was thought up to get Israel created. In a private letter to his son the very first prime minister said “now all that remains is to rid this land of the Arabs” …. (you could almost see them salivating at the prospect of controlling Middle-Eastern OIL). If you are AWAKE and aware of the ongoing battle against the Globalists / Jewish bankers / Paedophiles then like myself you will be looking forward to the demise of the perverted, parasitic scum who have controlled this planet for far too long !

The internet has allowed people of this world to communicate freely and learn just how corrupt the “elite” are. Because the West is rapidly turning away from the control systems (God / Religion) they have infected Europe with Islam to ensure we continue to behave as their cattle / goyim !

Bottom line is @girthy, it doesn’t matter anymore how much money the Jew spends on shills to keep rewriting the history, people are waking up and he cannot stop it anymore. For the first time in the history of the world, the people begin to understand who the Jew really is. Neither you with your bullshit, nor any other shill can change that. People now have access to information they can verify, The bullshit you spew doesn’t fool anyone anymore. Jew is going down sooner or later. He’s been manipulating the truth for 5,000 but despite that, we the people are outsmarting him. We can tell the shill when we see him and nobody buys his lies anymore. So far, all the Holocaust bullshit has been a lie. The next Holocaust will be for real. No more lies. The ovens will be rewarmed and Jew will be sent back from whence he came – the deepest pits of hell.

Sorry bud, I have to barge in cause you;re talking so much bullshit it hurts. Israel is the sole entity in the region that causes tension and violence. Before Israel, there was hardly any. Since Israel, there is always something they stir up. Israel stole Golan Heights from Arabs. They stole it from Syria because it’s a land of vast oil reserves, and has been a source of dispute with present Syrian government, who contests the ownership of Golan Heights on the international level. It is therefore understandable why Israel has been so involved in cooperating with ISIS in overthrowing Bashar al-Assad.

Genie Oil and Gas, is a publicly traded company listed on the stock exchange in the US under ticker GNE. Genie, who has been doing the drilling-exploration in Golan Heights, has some very interesting characters on its strategic advisory board: http://genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/

– Dick Cheney
    – Rupert Murdoch
    – Jacob Rothschild
    – James Woolsey (ex-CIA director, aka a failure as CIA chief, who then spent the next decade making up lies about Iran and trying to start World War III)
    – Lawrence Summers (former president of Harvard University, former Secretary of the Treasury under Bill Clinton, director of the National Economic Council under Obama)
    – Bill Richardson (former Secretary of Energy under Bill Clinton)

ISIS once attacked Israel, but quickly apologized. Israel has been treating their wounded, providing them with air cover, and training them in Jordan. ISIS is as Israeli as Benjamin Netanyahu.

But most of all – it is Israel, and it’s always been Israel that uses children as human shields, and shoots rockets at people from among inhabited areas, but if all you do is listen to Jewish press, or shills on the internet with agendas, like yourself, you’d think it’s the other way around.

Jason the alpha
    Participant

The Jews were responsible for the Wall Street crash just so they could own 90% of all banks. What could their name be I wonder?

PIGgray
    Participant

Lol. Never watched it. I also hear I look like Johnny Knoxville.

PIGgray
    Participant

at least you are one Jew that acknowledges the Palestinians.

PIGgray
    Participant

Don’t worry about apologizing. During heated arguments people say things that shouldn’t be said and its no problem to me. We all have a voice.

Jason the alpha
    Participant

But you have to argue! If you don’t I will go mad! I need your argument! Argue damn it! Argue! Please?? Please? PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEE! Haha!

PIGgray
    Participant

Well you can really only call yourself an American Mutt since most of us are goulash.

PIGgray
    Participant

A CUBS fan too? Ban him forever Mark lol jk. Go Brewers.
    I believe we are entitled to our opinions no matter how right or left field they are and as it was once said (Voltaire I believe) I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend your right to say it to the death.
    Peace Division Point.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.