JEW SHOCK! WHEN WHITES GO WONKY AND BELIEVE THE FLAT EARTH!

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics JEW SHOCK! WHEN WHITES GO WONKY AND BELIEVE THE FLAT EARTH!

This topic contains 18 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TheProtocolsOfZion 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

TheProtocolsOfZion
    Participant
    Goints: 5,807

TheProtocolsOfZion
    Participant

thedre
      Participant
      Goints: 7,404
      VIP – Server Donor

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

HEY HERE IS WHERE YOUR MARS ROVER IS,,, FUCKING GREENLAND MAN, LOL.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

GOOD MORNING ALL YOU GLOBERS A BEAUTIFUL DAY IT IS IN GREENLAND, AND ESPECIALLY FOR AN 19 BILLION DOLLAR BULLSHIT NASA ROVER, AND THEIR FAKE C.G.I. PHOTO’S OF PLANTS AND FAKE STARS IS IT NOT. I THOUGHT THAT IT WAS SO I AM GOING TO POST THE FAKE MARS ROVER MISSION AGAIN.

TheProtocolsOfZion
    Participant

svarg26
    Participant
    Goints: 656

brian ruhe: globe earth defender,holohoax truther,says jesus christ didn’t exist, buddhist.

eric dubay: flat earth researcher, holohoax truther, says jesus christ didn’t exist, buddhist.

both are retarded zio-buddhist shills who worship at the altar of the hexagram. if you put your faith in people on youtube or anywhere for that matter, you will be led astray. it’s that simple. believe in what you see with your own eyes. that’s what smart people do.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@svarg26,
      I Agree with the fact That Your *GOD-GIVEN SENSES* Should Always Be #1 when observing day to day Nature, as your own senses do not lie. And some of the information on you-tube is good but there is always one, or two points from every Flat-Earth Channel that i also disagree with cause everyone of them put in their own belief, or not in Jesus, And God. But The Calculated proof i,m sure we both agree on, as it cannot be disregarded, especially what our stars really look like, and The Missing Curvature in Glober,s heads.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

The More i See You, The More I realize that you came back as a **PAID-JEW-SHILL** And A Complete Disinformation Agent.

New World Order’s Latest 2018 Campaigns,,,

#1- Desperately Trying To Hide, GOD AND HIS INTELLIGENTLY DESIGNED, AND CREATED, BEAUTIFUL FIRMAMENT COVERED, FLAT-EARTH.

#2- Desperately trying To Confuse The Masses By Saying That,,, GOD, And JESUS, WERE THE SAME PERSON.

#3- And Then The Next Minute By Stating That,,, There IS NO GOD.

#4- THEPROTOCOLSOFZION IS 100% ON BOARD WITH (THE JEW-WORLD-ORDER AGENDA,) AND IS A PAID AGENT RELENTLESSLY, AND VIGOROUSLY, PUSHING THE ALL JEWISH ZIONIST DISINFORMATION MATTERS FOR THEM.

#5- AND THEPROTOCOLSOFZION IS BUTT-HURT CAUSE HE KNOWS, THAT WE NOW KNOW THAT HE IS A PAID SHILL!!!

TheProtocolsOfZion
      Participant

You’re wrong about me, and you’re wrong about flat earth. I literally was telling you that I support you a while ago, and now because I don’t believe in flat earth, you have turned on me.

The only thing that flat earth theory does is undermine white nationalism. Go join a white nationalist group and start talking about flat earth. Anyway, jam up the thread all you want. You’re making all these claims about me that are completely off base. This is how you were convinced of flat earth too. Off of your emotions.

You should be trying to start a white nationalist political group. But you keep obsessing on flat earth as your cause. See where it goes.

Also, I’ve already given the ultimate way for people to prove flat or round earth to themselves, the Mig29 in Russia. See with your own eyes. Enjoy your flat earth @thedre

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

@svarg26
    If you get a chance check-out this Brian Mullin Guy, he truly is An Incredibly Talented, very Intelligent Professional Engineer. His video proofs will completely blow you away my good brother, as he proves it with every possible way, in an unbiased, and honest way.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

MORE FROM OUR GOOD ENGINEER BRIAN MULLIN

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.