Just hello, little bit of honesty too

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Introduce Yourself Just hello, little bit of honesty too

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  humblescott 4 months ago.

• Author

humblescott
    Participant

Hello all, I am Scott, I have viewed Bestgore etc for years and I’m sure I read some bullshit in a comment and was forced to join simply to put the said person straight, yep that sounds like me, opinionated, like everyone I think I’m correct. However unlike everyone, I am not here to pull anyone, firstly I am 41 and have a little daughter who will be three at the end of August. I find most videos fascinating, but nothing where a tied up animal is boiled alive for fun, nothing where someone is cut up inch by inch and tortured incessantly and not really where the said victim doesn’t stand a chance…goes for boiling lobsters too.

But other than that, shitty people killing each other, morons winning a Darwin award and the truly remarkable is what I am here for. I am a proper Londoner, English, born in Westminster, retreated now to Kent for my little one but commuting daily. I cannot stand the liberal shit, listening to every fool championing the follies of the modern world whilst living in a unchanged part of it…but that is now slowly changing. I say things as they are without the sugar coating, my other half is Slovene, so in many ways President Trump and I are very much alike, but separated by vast, vast wealth 🙂 I hope to speak to most people at some point, thanks

Nataska
    Participant

Did you say your partner was Slovenian ??my mums from there Maribor

humblescott
      Participant

Haha really? Yes, she is from Konjice, I think pretty much between Maribor and Celje! That’s amazing, whenever I am there I never meet any other English people so its pretty amazing you read this 😀

Maribor is a lovely city, I have been there a few times now.

They are flying to Ljubljana on Sunday, where do you live, where were you born?…I must know more!! I wanted to call my little one Anastasia, so we gave it a Slovene twist and put a ‘J’ near the end, really confuses everyone in the UK lol

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  humblescott.

Nataska
    Participant

Nataska is also a Slovenian name did you visit Austria to while out there ??i luv the summers there so hot no like this country I was born here my mums Slovenian dads Irish I must of been there like 20 times for my holidays tho I love the food the people and heat out there the people are so lovely there very low crime out there and the men there are so respectful but they stared likemad last time I went few years back my partner said one fell over looking when I was walking up mountain I think they must know I’m not full Slovenian or it may of been the bikini I was wearing lol

humblescott
      Participant

No, I haven’t managed to get to Austria from Slovenia yet, although I understand Graz has Slovene origins too so I’d love to go. That must have been great growing up and going on holiday there in the day, the food is amazing (Serbian stuff too!), love all of it, and like you say they are all so friendly, she has an Aunt in Rogla who gathers food from the forest, she makes me pork skins too. Awesome lady. I haven’t been there as much as you, maybe only 10 times and all far more recently, I know what you mean about the Bikini, it is very interesting when you live in our islands up here and then you visit Slovenia. First time there I went Bohiji, and the nation seems unreal when you first go, no crime or rubbish anywhere, but like you say they can be funny and not even know, I was at the traffic lights and there were no cars on the road, not one, so I crossed like we do, the people opposite nearly reset, it didn’t seem possible that someone could be walking across the road whilst the red man was there, I remember them looking back above themselves to check their light was indeed the same red as the one opposite lol Also, coats, Slovenes wear coats in cold months, and it doesn’t matter if it is suddenly hot, there was a day in April that was at least 20 degrees, so like we do in Britain I didn’t put a coat on, damn you would have thought I have shit smeared on my arms XD …and they were hot too!! I said to Eva that they would have to have an emergency announcement on TV to tell people to take their coats off if it got a lot hotter.

But it is a lovely nation, I was very confused by their zero-zero policy when driving, because it seems everyone wants you to have a little drink even though they know you are driving! …and to be fair the only time I have ever been pulled over was when they gave me a Croatian car at Ljubljana Airport. I think jumping between the British Isles and Slovenia go very well together, they are always very friendly to us…although often, even when I speak a little they think I am Serbian!! Made me a little paranoid, not sure if I really do have eyes that appear ‘Serbian’ or whether they are just winding me up

Nataska
    Participant

My babica has massive villa out there and I just love the out door pools and beaches to there

humblescott
    Participant

I dropped them to the airport yesterday, so babi and dedi will be running around….right about now LOL

On an off topic i just watched the 7th season first episode of GOT…and really its just so upsetting that the PRO WOMEN/ MATRIARCH propaganda has completely infected this show. What annoys me is how conspicuously and outright blatant it seems like every facet of the entertainment industry seems it needs to push this. Its as if everything is about trying to push that women are smarter and stronger and more qualified for leadership than men. Its just gotten soooo ridiculous that i just feel like not watching anything again because of how pathetically and desperately they are trying to portray this lie to the masses. Its propaganda against men to get people to adopt that thinking and try to cause men to undermine their natural ability through doubt…or whatever. Its like onevof those black movies where everyone in the entire movie is black and educated and superior and if there is a white person in it hes usually casted as an inferior idiot deserving of contempt and patronization. Which everyone kbows is utter rubbish. But now its with women but still a bunch of bull. Everyone knows its everywhere…theres articles all over the internet about it and videos and everyone knows its garbage…but still they keep up with this propaganda. Its as if the whole point of these movies and shows nowadays are to push these ideas. Even the CARTOONS are pullin this crap…i know this is off topic but i just had to say something because this crap is just ruining everything.

humblescott
      Participant

Like you say, I think this is part of the liberal agenda, making ethnic minorities the educated well cultured centre of a programme/ film, to address some an imbalance in society which for the most part is self inflicted. There have been a few programmes I simply cannot watch because they so clearly attempt to fly in the face of established stereotypes. I am getting on now John, and in my advancing years have become intolerant of the liberal position on society…a position that is obviously correct because we are uneducated and need guidance, in fact in their vision there is no need for democracy because they clearly know what is best for us as a people in the Western world and they use their tools such as the Hollywood elite to convey this through influence and cinema.

However, these people are part of the same disconnected majority of liberals who live in predominantly ‘white’ (I prefer the term European) areas whilst preaching to the rest of us of the virtues of multiculturalism and immigration, all of which are positive even though we know of the negative affect this has on ordinary working people. I simply ignore it, the liberals at least in the English speaking world are on the back-foot and desperate to maintain their self perceived position of superiority. We see the same in Europe, the EU is marvellous the exclaim! I am very pro-European, but I see the EU as anti-European, attacking its values, nations and people in an attempt to weaken every state so that Dutch are no longer the majority in the Netherlands for instance, if this was the case in every nation, nationalism would be reduced and their goal of the United States of Europe achieved. They tell us the EU has kept the peace in Europe since WWII, I say in it NATO and Nuclear Weapons, but all this are examples of how they twist facts to achieve their aim, whilst huge percentages of people are unemployed, the elite do not care, for their goal of the USE is far more important than the lives of ordinary people.

I think that someone should get a job because they are the best person for it, but we have seen everywhere an agenda where they must fill positions based on racial quotas where the best people do not get jobs anymore, they are clearly attempting to influence people through the media, sorry I went a little off topic, but basically ignore and boycott them, I don’t pay or watch the BBC for instance for exactly the same reason.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.