Just morbid

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Crazydaisy 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Crazydaisy
    Participant

Hey gore friends…. glad I’m not alone HAHA …. for some odd reason death fascinates me however after watching some of these fucked up videos I have a hard time sleeping and get a pit in my stomach but I can’t stooopppp

SKX26
    Participant

Hey, welcome to bestgore, that feeling in your stomach will stop once you become desensitised to the violence, Check out some of the ISIS beheading videos and put them in slow motion, that should help.

Dark_Desires_UK
    Participant

I felt just like that after watching my first beheadings videos back in the early 2000s. The Eugene Armstring video seriously rattled me. Nowadays I would like to watch a beheading happen in front of me. The key word as the guy above mentioned is desensitisation.

Are you getting actual nightmares? What happens in them that suggests it’s caused by gore. Must be interesting.

Crazydaisy
      Participant

Soooo never logged in coming to this site but I’m on every week lol…. since this post I can say I’m pretty much desensitized… I’m part of the gore club!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.