Look at Faces of LV Cops Selected to Describe Storming Stephen Paddock's Room

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events Look at Faces of LV Cops Selected to Describe Storming Stephen Paddock's Room

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  cherry3xo 1 month ago.

• Author

Look at Faces of LV Cops Selected to Describe Storming Stephen Paddock Room

Nevermind the fact that we were told it was the SWAT team that broke into the Stephen Paddock’s hotel room, Not the Ls Vegas police a-team, the look on the faces of the cops selected to describe the raid tells you all you need to know about it – they are not there to tell the truth. Either afraid, or otherwise coerced, but whatever it is, they will be feeding the public what they were told to feed them, and not what actually happened.

Lord Wankdust
    Participant

Yep, bullshit abounds.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

I cannot believe it.they are lying! I have never seen a more miserable bunch and stanley kubrick always said on his deathbed that he filmed the moonwalk in a studio.
      I believed it all ,moon landing ,as i love science, yet their reaction does not engender trust.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

@lord-wankdust
      I liked your apollo footage. I would love to copy it onto my pc or tablet android. Would you know how i can do that?
      If so, i would appreciate your directions?

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

I would simply use a “Free You Tube Downloader” programme and use that. Or open up the link in a Firefox Browser as that kind of Browser has an inbuilt media downloader.
        I hope that helps.

girl or boy
    Participant

They can’t release CCTV because of ‘national security’ I suppose. More like the job security of all the scum in government.
    Look at the big fish gob on the officer on the left.

How much they are covering up in the face of extremely solid evidence makes me wonder if the reason they are doing so is to create a distrust of the govt for a bigger purpose…one that we can’t even yet comprehend or possibly fathom…or if they are covering it up because the truth is really too much…I mean what better way to expose something than to do a mass murder to call the attention of the world to something that needs to be exposed n couldn’t possibly be hidden afterward without drawing speculation.

juggalette
    Participant

With the crime rates and varieties, 24 hour fun, and being the meth capitol of the state’s. I’m astounded by the sheer incompetence of the Las Vegas PD. I agree almost like they want to get caught. Surely they could have done a much better job if they wanted to. Especially with the CIA involved and everyone else. If this was planned by one of these branches it would have been planned very well and there would have been no questions or loose ends. This is sloppy at best!

cherry3xo
    Spectator

But, at least it was a ‘home grown’ ‘terror attack’, as opposed to a ‘terrorist/terroristic’ attack; so they want/need you to think; because that’s a lot better than actually having/admitting that another terrorist attack was able to take place, again!

cherry3xo
    Spectator

If I’m Not mistaken, either, wasn’t it that security guard from Mandalay Bay the 1st one to make contact, got shot in the leg before ‘Swat’ rushed in? Again, it was ‘Swat’ that where at/went into his suite, Not ‘uniformed LVMPD’ officer’s, so the public were told!…

juggalette
    Participant

Yeah real home grown! Like military or government home grown lol!

cherry3xo
    Spectator

☺☺

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.