LOSE THE HOG RING, LADIES

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Gender Studies LOSE THE HOG RING, LADIES

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 142 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Nataska 1 month ago.

• Author

BubbaRay
    Participant

Have you seen this ugly sight recently? You take an attractive woman – then, she slaps on the old hog ring because BuzzFeed says it makes her “look more attractive” and what do you get? A sow.

Some farmers install nose rings on their pigs to inhibit a behavior known as rooting. When pigs root, they use their noses to burrow into the ground, turning it over to expose material of interest. While rooting is an entirely natural behavior, it can be very destructive, and pig rings are used to reduce the overall damage which can be caused by pigs.

Unlike cattle rings, which are inserted through a piercing made by a veterinarian, pig nose rings are usually simply clipped on. The ring makes it hard to root, because it gets in the way of the nose and causes pain if the pig persists in rubbing its nose in the soil. Eventually, the clip on ring may slide off, requiring replacement, and some farmers clip multiple rings onto the pig’s nose to reduce the need to handle the pig for ring replacements.

Are you reading that ladies? You’ve got a hog ring in your nose. Your grandparents look at you with shame because you look like a farm animal.

Now, women don’t call it the “hog ring,” they call it something “cute,” but incredibly degenerate – Modernity calls it the “Septum Piercing.” Gross.

For normal women (and men) raised by upstanding families and don’t want to look like a farm animal, folks aren’t real sure what’s involved with this current fad. It ain’t pretty, I had to research it myself. No wonder the hog ring (or bovine ring) is for animals, particularly herd animals, you’d have to be a brainless and vapid thot to have one “installed.”

If you don’t want a detailed account, stop reading here – in short, herds of shallow women are getting bolts, rings and spikes penetrated through the fleshy part of their naval passage. If not done properly, it can lead to infections and other unsettling consequences. Think about it? All for some shiny piece of metal that social media said was cool to have. We live in Clown World®.

For those with stronger stomachs and possibly daughters, wives and girlfriends flirting with the idea of having a needle jammed between their nose, below is the basic procedure for looking like a human bovine.

A septum piercing is a piercing that goes through the nasal septum, which separates the left and right nostrils. The piercing needle goes through the thin piece of flesh towards the front of the nose, past the cartilage. This is called the columella, but is often referred to as the “sweet spot“. Some people do not have a columella, but the piercing can be done through the cartilage, however that can be extremely painful.

It also stinks too – like pigs. Your skin secretes natural oils and constantly sloughs off dead skin cells, and the skin on the inside of your self-mutilation (the hog ring) is no different. This discharge tends to collect around the piercing and on the metal hanging from your nose, and while this happens with every piercing, it just tends to be a lot more noticeable when it’s right under your nose. Enjoy the stink.

Don’t look like an animal that eats their young and rolls around in shit. If you want to look like trash, sure – go ahead and get one. You’ll be just like one of the herd.

-By Silas Reynolds

• This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  BubbaRay.

BubbaRay
    Participant

despy
    Participant

I was at speedway yesterday and cashier had barbell one of these. she handed me my change but there was 1.5second delay in my acceptance as I gazed at failed wannabe bull display. I am sure I had weird face which was rude but her face was ruder

BubbaRay
      Participant

@desp

But… But… But… it’s her body… she should be able to do what ever she wants with it…

Right?… 😂

despy
        Participant

I was purchasing gas not feed. found it wholly disheartening. should be outlawed at corporate company. slip that shit in at home on her range, herbody her farm

itsplaster
        Participant

@desp I don’t really care if a cash station attendant wears whatever. A lawyer might surprise with that though lol. A surgeon would also seem odd with piercings. “Don’t drop that in my chest cavity, doctor!”

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  itsplaster. Reason: Just adding some jokes

BubbaRay
        Participant

@itsplaster

If you can do it… you should do it…

Typical liberal logic…

itsplaster
        Participant

Should? No.

BubbaRay
        Participant

@itsplaster

By not caring (your words)… you’re basically condoning said behavior…

Just like if I “didn’t care” how my children were raised…

That’s what’s wrong with society… no one cares anymore…

They all have that “Fuck it! … Whatever!…” attitude…

Sad…

itsplaster
        Participant

Yeah, I’m fine with piercings. But I don’t think people “should” get them if they don’t want them. I don’t find it sad as piercings are as easy as taking out the jewelry and piercing is over. It’s temporary. Now raising your kids shitty, that’s for life. Piercings are much less harmful than bad parents.

BubbaRay
        Participant

So…

You’re fine with people looking like a farm animals… just don’t raise them like one?… 🙄

itsplaster
        Participant

I think it’s that one piercing that looks like an animal. Well, millions of people have earrings. I guess that’s like a cattle tag but I don’t think of them as like that.

BubbaRay
        Participant

@itsplaster

You think?… 😕

Some hogs have multiple nose rings and when they fall out… they’re “reattached”…

You can rationalize it all you want…

These people still look like farm animals…

Simple herding for simple minds…

itsplaster
        Participant

What am I rationalizing exactly? I didn’t disagree with you. I said that piercing is one animals have. And maybe you could count ear piercing as well. So, where did I disagree with you?

despy
        Participant

did you have a baby yet plaster? lol just playing. I love my @gnat & @plaster

itsplaster
        Participant

@desp Yeah, I gave him a septum ring immediately. lol

despy
        Participant

LOL!

itsplaster
        Participant

@desp He did cry like having a huge needle stuck through a one-hour-old nose hurts. What a baby. But it’s a male… so, of course.
        Lol I joke. I’d want a son actually but you know I had to say something all feminazi. 😛

BubbaRay
        Participant

“Feminazi”?…

Femunist…

Get it right…

despy
        Participant

itsplaster
        Participant

@desp This pic is hilarious! But really, how did you get that pic of my kid? Stalker.

despy
        Participant

plaster? I got it from gnat!!!!

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Bahahahaha!

BubbaRay
        Participant

“… Yeah, I’m fine with piercings…”

“… It’s temporary…”

There you go…

Still to be sold at your local kosher slaughter house… 😂

itsplaster
        Participant

Um, okay.
        You suck at picking fights.

despy
        Participant

but great at picking noses! lmao! sorry too easy

BubbaRay
        Participant

BubbaRay
        Participant

A branding needs to be a prerequisite for that also…

itsplaster
    Participant

The girl in the first pic possibly has fake one which just slips on and off. Maybe not but I’ve seen models who are not pierced wear them in shoots but they just slide off after pictures.
    As far as septum piercings in general, I think they’re fine. Some girls and guys look good with them. Some don’t. Piercings along the nostril that are small look better to me but whatever. I like piercings. I like stretched lobes. It’s just decoration and usually easy to just reverse unless your ears are somewhere past 00g or so. Septum rings are super easy to reverse. Take them out, they heal.

BubbaRay
      Participant

Sure… if you want to look like a farm animal… 😕

Mr Spock
        Participant

I agree with your article Bubba Ray. A woman’s body, her choice, is just liberal wishy-washy-ness.
        Nose rings really suck, they can completely ruin a perfectly good face.
        A normal guy would prefer a normal face and body to a beautiful one that has been ‘customised’. Lol.

despy
        Participant

Mr Spock
        Participant

Ah thankyou Despy! Nice socks with my trademark ears featured on them!

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Mr Spock.

itsplaster
        Participant

@mrspock That “her body, her choice” hoohah really doesn’t apply to piercings. Guys get pierced & tattooed as well. I think overall women have more piercings since regular earrings are worn by women of all ages and styles but guys definitely get pierced. One of the cutest guys I ever knew had a lip ring and 2 nose rings. lol

BubbaRay
        Participant

So… just because a guy does it… a woman should to?…

There you go with that “if you can do it… you should do it…” bullshit…

itsplaster
        Participant

And again: Should? No
        Like someone CAN shoot you in the face. Does that mean they SHOULD? No
        Your logic with that “if you can, you should” is shit. I believe “if you can, you may choose to do so” but there is no “should.”

BubbaRay
        Participant

“… Guys get pierced & tattooed as well…”

Again… your words…
        If a guy CAN do this… then a woman SHOULD too…

Typical liberal logic…

itsplaster
        Participant

Do you understand the difference in should and may? Should implies it’s the correct thing to do. It is not the correct thing for some people.

BubbaRay
        Participant

“Should” and “may” leaves the decision to the beholder…
        It’s you that’s obviously having a problem with this…

Again… if you feel that humans should look like farm animals then I guess that’s YOUR decision… 🙄

itsplaster
        Participant

You seriously do not know the definition of common words? This is from the dictionary:
        SHOULD – used to indicate OBLIGATION or DUTY

Get it? No one has a duty to get a piercing. It’s simply a choice.

BubbaRay
        Participant

*face palm*

The term “should” leaves the beholder with a DECISION… obligation or not…

How fucking stupid are you?… 😕

itsplaster
        Participant

I’m not stupid. You don’t understand the English language. It’s fine. You can’t help it. There’s no shame in it.

BubbaRay
        Participant

Well sweetheart… if you think the term “should” demands something… meaning you’ve NO DECISION… then that explains a lot about you… 🙄

Just like you SHOULD take your head out of that dark place you keep it in… but you CHOOSE not to…

Mr Spock
        Participant

My apologies Plaster. I was not being sexist when I referred to women in my post. I also meant the same for men.

It IS their body, their choice. But my point is that it just doesn’t look good. That cute guy you met would look and come across as even cuter without the piercings to nose and lips. Nose and lip rings just smack of wishy-washy hippyism, and the need to differentiate yourself for the sake of differentiation.

itsplaster
        Participant

@mrspock I didn’t think you were sexist. I just don’t think piercings is a gender thing at all. I wasn’t offended.

That guy was cuter with the piercings. Lol. They really looked good on him. I just think of it as jewelry. Like, why does nobody think women having pierced ears is gross? It’s the exact same thing – a metal rod goes through your skin.

BubbaRay
        Participant

One piercing per ear is fine…
        And what does “guys doing it too” have anything to do with this?…
        Unless you want to look like a guy?… 😕
        Wouldn’t surprise me…

itsplaster
        Participant

Gnat or bubbaray, whatever – Why is one ear piercing fine? It’s still unnatural. It’s still a piece of steel stabbed through human skin. What’s the difference?
        You made a post that says this is something girls do with the title calling out “Ladies” and your tag saying “Women.” Since I thought you must not know both genders get pierced, I just wanted to help you out. So, you’re welcome.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  itsplaster. Reason: tagging username

BubbaRay
        Participant

“… Gnat – Why is one ear piercing fine? It­’s still unnatural. It’s still a piece of steel stabbed thro­ugh human skin. What­’s the difference?
        You made a post that says this is somet­hing girls do with the title calling out “Ladies” and your tag saying “Women.” Since I thought you must not know both ge­nders get pierced, I just wanted to help you out. So, you’re welcome… ”

One piercing is fine in each ear for obvious reasons… 🙄

There you go with that sisterhood nonsense…

Just because men go to war doesn’t mean that women should to…

itsplaster
        Participant

What obvious reasons makes one piercing okay but not another? Where is the logic? It’s still primitive. It’s still having steel rammed through your skin.

Nothing to do with sisterhood; just explaining unisex jewelry. Jewelry – not war.

BubbaRay
        Participant

“… It’s still primitive…”

So is eating… but we’ve evolved… Other habits we’ve refined… Others were discarded…

How stupid are you?…

itsplaster
        Participant

I’m not stupid. Look, it’s fine if you have a believe that piercing one body part is okay but not another body part – but it won’t make it logical. It just means you’re part of the herd that accepts earrings as okay because you’re used to them and they’re “normal.” It’s fine to only like things you’re used to and that feel safe. It’s part of herd mentality. It’s fine.

BubbaRay
        Participant

Herd?…

I’m not the one condoning hog rings… 😆

But you keep on thinking that… princess…

Once again… you’ve shown that your genes don’t need to be passed on… just on sheer stupidity alone…

itsplaster
        Participant

Yeah, herd. You approve of what society tells you is okay. You accept earrings because “they” told you that you should. That’s herd mentality, follow the leader.
        Hey could you say Princess Plaster? That would be cool. But just “princess” will do if you’re in a rush. Thanks a bunch! xoxo

BubbaRay
        Participant

There you go with that reverse psychology bullshit again…

Where obviously you and the sows can listen to the Jews and let them tell you how to dress…

Let me guess… you’re too stupid to know that most of that shit is pushed by Jews?…

itsplaster
        Participant

You just don’t understand the term reverse psychology at all. Lol. Anyway, I’m telling you straight-forward that you ARE part of the herd. You are okay with something society told you to be okay with. You think Jews only push alternative styles? According to this site, they push everyfuckingthing. Oy vey, we’re fucked!

BubbaRay
        Participant

I understand perfectly well what reverse psychology is…

You’re just mad…

Go dust up on your Sigmund Freud…

itsplaster
        Participant

Like I said before, reverse psychology is a method of getting another person to do what one wants by pretending not to want it or to like it.
        (Dude, I’m not pretending I don’t want or like something so that you will. I just told you what I really think. Get it?)

But just like the “should” debate, you start arguments over words or phrases to avoid arguing the actual topic. Your post is about piercings. I talk piercings and TWICE you started a side argument regarding grammar. This isn’t reverse psychology, sarcasm or a joke: I honestly, gun to my head, think you’re a stupid person and suck at debate.
        You bore me with these games. Play with someone else.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  itsplaster. Reason: correction

BubbaRay
        Participant

Even if they pretend to like it… It’s still reverse psychology…

Wow… You’re a dumbass…

I would have an intelligent debate with you… But you lack the prime requisite… A fucking brain!…

Now… Go catch up with the rest of the herd… 🐖🐷🐽

BubbaRay
        Participant

Brilliant logic…

I’m part of the herd because I don’t want women to look like said herd?…

Hahaha!…

xfilez
        Participant

I’d like to think people still have their own sense of style. Whether or not you like it doesn’t really change anything, other than, you most likely won’t get the piercing, or any for that matter.
        Aside from BuzzFeed and their cancer of a network, I’ve had my septum pierced since 2011, had nothing to do with looking cool, or attractive. It had more to do with the ‘hardcore’/’punk’ subculture. Also, my fascination with body modification. Plugs/stretched ears also, tattoos etc.
        I’d rather attract people with common interests, so, as shallow as it may be, it’s an easy indicator.
        I don’t wear my septum too often anymore, but I’ll wear it occasionally.
        Anyway, a simple solution to your disliking for septum rings or any piercings, don’t get them, furthermore, don’t date someone who has them. I’m sure they wouldn’t be too interested in you anyhow.

BubbaRay
        Participant

Of course people have their own sense of style…
        Some people decide to look like humans and some people decide to look like farm animals…

Why would I want to be with someone that looks like a farm animal?…

Never mind that…

You go girl… 🙄

xfilez
        Participant

But you see, it’s subjective, what you may see in someone’s appearance may be the opposite of what they perceive. No one is asking you to find people with multiple piercings attractive, like I said, they probably wouldn’t be too interested in you anyhow, but I mean anything is possible. I’m not trying to seem like a dick head, but it is a pointless statement.
        Sure, the majority of people who see others with more than one piercing would think they’re odd or look ridiculous. Can’t even tell you how many times in school people would say I looked like a bull, but I always respond with sarcasm. I’m well aware of bulls and pigs with the rings in their noses, but it doesn’t relate to me, so it wasn’t offended.
        No need for feminism especially in the body mod communities, it’s irrelevant. I never saw piercings or tattoos as things that would feminize me or make me more beautiful, it was simply an interest that I felt strongly about. I’m no extremist when it comes to piercings, so I don’t plan on having an entire jewelry store on my face, but some do which, okay, it looks weird to me but who am I to think I’m entitled to someone else’s life? That’s what this really does come down to. Feeling entitled to tell someone they’re a degenerate and are scummy farm animals.

BubbaRay
        Participant

Blah… Blah… Blah…

In other words you condone bovine behavior…

That’s all you had to say without all that bullshit…

Get to the fucking point…

Mr Spock
        Participant

@itsplaster.

Ah but it’s not. Pierced ears are different from pierced noses.
        The earlobes are pure skin. The part where the nose gets pierced is cartilage, it is far more painful to pierce, and more prone to infections.

Also when you wash your face with soap and water, the water will eventually rust the ring.

Harrison Ford now wears an earring. I don’t think it suits him. Adornments and accessories to enhance appearance are a female thing, I think. Guys can and do do it too, but not to the same extent.

itsplaster
        Participant

@mrspock Anyone who wears any jewelry that can rust when it’s cleaned with soap and water is retarded, lol. Most people choose surgical steel. A few people like gold or silver – you don’t see wedding bands rusting off due to hand-washing – but even it has fillers. Steel is the way to go. It absolutely does not rust.

As far as this post is concerned, a septum ring and earrings are the same because the only complaint is the way it looks; not it’s safety. Although, smart of you to think of the health aspect. Since people get their upper ear (cartilage) pierced A LOT, that’s not really an issue either to most people. It comes down to disliking the look, which is fine. But it’s no different than other unnatural body mods including pierced ears that little children are allowed to get. It’s very unnatural to stab metal rods through a 3-year-olds’ ears. :/

I like piercings on some men and not others. I’m not a fan of just one single earring on a guy.

BubbaRay
        Participant

I’ve been a machinist for 35 years and I can say with certainty that any steel (even surgical) does rust over time…

And the article clearly stated the appearance AND the safety of such degeneracy…

Wow… Just wow…

BTW… That picture of the infected hog ring is surgical steel…

itsplaster
        Participant

People change their jewelry out. They do it a lot. They kind of love it. So, one ring will not be in someone’s face until it turns to rust.
        And I didn’t read the whole article. Im more interested in Poster’s opinion so I read your comments which were only worried about “looking like farm animals.”

BubbaRay
        Participant

*sigh*

You said steel ABSOLUTELY doesn’t rust…
        Just correcting you… once again…

And I never said anything about piercings rusting while still in… just that it has a high probability of getting infected… even if it’s washed every day…

But if you like the bovine look… go for it…

“If you can do it… you should do it…” SMDH

itsplaster
        Participant

Oh okay, steel can rust. But you don’t mean while it’s being worn? So pointless comment regarding steel.

Yeah piercings often get infected. The number one being plain pierced ears in children. Unnatural is unnatural and the body rejects it.

(No longer actively addressing troll comment)

BubbaRay
        Participant

Yes… The pointless comment of steel not rusting was addressed… hence the correction… 🙄

*awaiting the non-response that ALWAYS gets posted*

itsplaster
        Participant

Anyway @mrspock despite all that pettiness, lol, jewelry isn’t going to rust in someone’s face. But any piercing can get infected – that’s true. I guess Harrison Ford and others must take precautions. 😉

BubbaRay
        Participant

Condoning bovine behavior IS petty…

You finally got one right…

*standing slow clap while waiting for another non-response*

despy
        Participant

first boy I ever really kissed (asidefrom 7th grade spin the bottle which I hated) was Rob and he had earrings. we were in his car and song “word up” came on radio and he was clapping and being super goof as he backed out of parking spot and he smacked into another car and he drove off without even leaving note lol, ah youth. anyhow he had multiple earrings and mohawk and I thought him so cool and he was. he cheated on me with girl named Amy at a party. few weeks later she got hit by a car at school when ambulance came she didn’t want them to cut her pants to look at leg. she laid there sobbing and they took scissors to precious pants lmao good!

illegalsmile55
    Participant

When I see someone with a lot of piercings, their earlobes 6″ long, eyebrow, nose, (especially w/hog ring) I say to them, loudly, “trick or treat!!” 😛

When I got my ears pierced, it was not fashionable to get two holes per ear, about 1980 I got the second holes and people would give me strange looks. I wonder what the next generation will do to shock and awe.

itsplaster
      Participant

@illegalsmile55 I definitely have a limit on how large people get their ears stretched as far as my own personal taste. I have 0g (too small for a pencil to pass through) holes but most people don’t notice depending what jewelry I wear. When I started stretching them a long time ago, I thought about the future as far as jobs etc. Once a person has HUGE stretched ears, you can’t hide them and you can’t remove the jewelry and let time close the openings. You need surgery to fix them at that point.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  itsplaster. Reason: correction

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@itsplaster
        Truthfully, I don’t really care what people choose to do to their body. Its theirs, and what others thought never stopped me from getting a tattoo. I only have one, but its a foot long, and I honestly wish I’d never gotten it. Age does not make a tattoo prettier. My earlobes are a tad stretched out because I wore the same hoop earrings for over 25 years, 24/7, 22k gold and they were heavy. The only times I ever took them out was for xrays. Like I said, every generation has to out do the one before. I wonder what it will be 50 years from now? People have pierced just about every part of their anatomy as it is now! I guess it could be anal or rectum piercings…ugh…I saw a chick once who had both labia pierced about 5 times on each side, and had laced it up like a shoe. WTF.

despy
        Participant

@illegal hotdog tattoo?

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@desp,
        Corn dog.

itsplaster
        Participant

@illegalsmile55 Well people are already doing implants to make devil horns and “permanent” rings – where the stone is implanted into the skin on the finger. Who knows what will be going on in 50 years? I don’t like pierced genitalia but my husband would probably like that “corset pussy” Lol. He’s a bit of a bondage fella.

JMCR
        Participant

@itsplaster Corset pussy. Lol good one.

iThink,iLoveYou!
    Participant

The straight spiked bar looks nicer for that piercing.

It’s still not as bad as skinny jeans on ‘men’.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

‘Men’ hahaha……you got that right.
      Hope you didn’t lose too much last night…I was hoping McGregor would win. :'(

despy
        Participant

I honestly think if he didn’t get so tired he could have took that fight!

Nataska
        Participant

Yeah he did really well in that fight and his package it’s like OMG 😜

iThink,iLoveYou!
        Participant

Nah, only €13 @illegalsmile. I’m a bit suspicious about the fight.

despy
        Participant

what makes you suspicious about fight?

iThink,iLoveYou!
        Participant

Well I only watched the first 3 rounds so my speculation is worth feck all. But they seemed like they didn’t want to hurt each other. 10 rounds, not a scratch on ’em, talk of a rematch? $$$
        @desp

despy
        Participant

I think first few rounds Mayweather was sizing up McGregor and otherwise learning him and it was odd beginning too as neither of them appeared to have true boxer’s stance. after 4th fight was all Mayweather with few notable hits by McGregor. after 8th McGregor was so tired he could barely stand and after taking a hit in the 9th he looked up to clock to see how much time was left in round and you knew he was pretty much done. McGregor held his own though if he wouldn’t have gotten so fatigued and landed some combinations I think he could have won it even though it was obvious when Mayweather hit them punches fucking hurt.
        I would be shocked if there was ever a rematch, I don’t see the point however I would be less shocked if McGregor attempted another run at boxing. I would like to see it. he would make nice hit on Mayweather but rather than go in for kill he would back off, not sure if he was tired or what but way too much lost opportunity left in ring

JMCR
        Participant

Bring back winner takes all fights, and this issue ceases to exist.

BubbaRay
        Participant

She won…

Mr Zuckerman (Charlotte’s Web) sure is proud of her…

iThink,iLoveYou!
    Participant

They couldn’t control their own selfs😜

itsplaster
      Participant

@1purple8 Interesting video actually. And the guy was cool. He didn’t condemn.

iThink,iLoveYou!
        Participant

Yea, it’s kinda related to the topic. He seems like a decent chap, one of the only ‘twoofers’ that I watch.

despy
    Participant

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2c/19/99/2c19998be63fba4ea6c05e73dc1c44eb.jpg

“I’m clean my livelihood depends on it..”

no but seriously who else feels necklace is total overkill?

illegalsmile55
      Participant

WTF. LOL.
      “How ugly can I make myself?”
      The over the top for me was the false eyelashes.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

What kind of man, or woman, would that attract? She’s a circus freak, and if she bites chicken heads off, then she would be a geek also.

TRICK OR TREAT!!

Nataska
    Participant

I like belly piercing personally but if someone wants to get there nose chin eyebrow tongue pierced it’s up to them and it’s plaster my friend is a lawyer solictor and she has tongue and eye brow piercing she is very hippy to

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Nataska.

BubbaRay
      Participant

Yep…
      It’s totally up to them if they want to look like farm animals… 🙄

itsplaster
      Participant

@nattie73 A tongue ring is barely noticeable. I had my tongue pierced for about 10 years and my parents didn’t even know for a long time. Ha. They would have killed me. The eyebrow is pretty obvious. It shouldn’t matter but I can see someone being judged on that.

BubbaRay
        Participant

A tongue ring isn’t noticeable only to the ignorant and there’s a good reason why they wouldn’t want you to look like a farm animal for obvious reasons…

itsplaster
        Participant

1) I had a retainer barbell (clear in color with a flat top) around parents
        2) Which animals have pierced tongues? I’m not familiar.

BubbaRay
        Participant

You… for starters… 😂

Nataska
        Participant

Yes I guess I don’t judge people things do shock me tho people thatgo to the extreme to look freaky or different

Mr Spock
    Participant

Well even though I don’t favour piercings, I’d still stay: To each, their own.
    I wouldn’t treat anyone differently because of what they wore.

Well moooooo I guess but septum piercings have been on people a lot longer than animals considering how ancient people wore them so I’d call it a primitive look not a cattle look. Iv had my septum pierced for years and I think it looks better but obviously your opinion is the correct opinion on earth because if everyone were the same it would make the world function so perfectly instead of turn to chaos right?

BubbaRay
      Participant

So I guess we should go back to living in caves and doing things the primitives do?…
      There might be a reason why they call it PRIMITIVE… but I wouldn’t expect the MTV generation to understand this simple concept…
      It’s especially fitting since you look like the the typical fat sow that condones this behavior?…
      Find any truffles lately?… Hahaha!…

itsplaster
        Participant

MTV generation, LOL. Is Karma 40 years old?

OP shows how out of touch he is.
        @behindthewalls If you’re 40, my apologies. But I thought you were much younger than the “MTV generation.”

BubbaRay
        Participant

You know what I’m talking about… dumbass…

Ignorance is impressionable…

itsplaster
        Participant

I don’t even think you know what you’re talking about. Worry about that first.

BubbaRay
        Participant

Sure you do…

Nataska
        Participant

Lol good answer Hun

Nah not 40 but look I don’t know why you’re so worked up about what people do to their own bodies, I know we aren’t primitive anymore but that doesn’t mean I cant like the look of it and you knowing I wish I could sniff out truffles coz I’d be fucking rich.

BubbaRay
        Participant

Not worked up… just pointing out the obvious…

itsplaster
        Participant

@behindthewalls OP’s version of pointing out the “obvious” means pointing out what he dislikes. If it’s not “normal” and accepted by all of society, it’s scary. The herd doesn’t like scary.

BubbaRay
        Participant

It’s quite ironic that you say I’m part of the herd when you condone looking like a member of said herd…

Once again… your brilliant logic shines through…

itsplaster
        Participant

That in no way responds to what I said. But it’s cool. I’m used to your purposely (I hope) ignorant, off topic replies. Troll on.

BubbaRay
        Participant

Are you on drugs?…

The whole topic of the article is NOT to be herd like…

I’m not going to ask how stupid can you be because you’re obviously taking it as a challenge…

itsplaster
        Participant

The major herd mentality is to follow social norms. You want to call out groups who do things others do just to look cool and follow the crowd. I understand that. But a MUCH BIGGER herd is the one you’re part of. (There’s more than one herd.)

BubbaRay
        Participant

The current social norm is to pierce every part of your body and look like a clown…

Once again… I’ll choose not to condone looking like a clown while you choose to do the opposite…

If you try hard enough… someday you can be the ringleader…

SMDH…

itsplaster
        Participant

I disagree that MOST people are getting numerous piercings.
        I have no piercings except one in each ear and while they’re 0g size, that’s not huge or permanent – so I would not fit as a ringleader.

BubbaRay
        Participant

You don’t get it…

If you condone something… you’re making an acceptance…

If you condone murder… then you accept murder…

If you condone thievery… you accept thievery…

If you condone pedophilia… you accept pedophilia…

Wake up!…

itsplaster
        Participant

I am awake. I am fine with any piercings people choose for themselves. I said that from the start of this post.

BubbaRay
        Participant

So it goes with anything else anyone CHOOSES to do?…

Humanity didn’t get this far by being tolerant of degeneracy…

itsplaster
        Participant

There are limits of what people may choose to do. For example, someone piercing YOU would be wrong. But it’s not you. It’s their own ears, nose, belly button etc. I don’t consider them degenerates. I’ve seen much worse behavior from people who looked “the right way.” I know much better people than you and some have piercings. The way you act isn’t like someone who is happy so who cares about piercings? You have bigger issues.

BubbaRay
        Participant

Ever heard of “If you give them an inch… they’ll want a yard…”?…

Where does the so-called choices stop to where it becomes ridiculous?…

Unless you condone looking like *sigh* farm animals…

xfilez
        Participant

Laughing at your authoritarian-esque state of mind, Bubba. Who is asking anyone to ‘tolerate’ anyone’s piercings, also, who’s asking for your permission? That’s a bit far fetched, dontcha think?
        Degeneracy = piercings ? What sort of mental gymnastics?
        Also, how do you equate not caring about people piercing themselves with murder or theft?
        I probably won’t care to get on here to respond to this nonsense but, just wanted throw something your way for you to consider, mostly, I’m urging you to stop caring this much. Seems like an utterly pointless topic to get flustered over.

BubbaRay
        Participant

Do you have children?…

Never mind…

Anyway…

Just calling like I see it…

Once again…

If you want to look like a farm animal… GO… FOR… IT…

BTW…

Bitches get flustered… hence all the females that got triggered by this post…

Tolerance of degeneracy breeds degeneracy…

You obviously don’t understand this little girl…

itsplaster
        Participant

@sonofabeach You pretty much said everything I’ve been thinking. I’m not eloquent so thanks for saying it better.

BubbaRay
        Participant

Go hog wild everyone!!!…

Be like the rest of the sows!…

Hahaha!…

You bitches are the prime example that the nineteenth amendment needs to be repealed…

Keep it up bitches… I’m just getting started…

I’m waiting…

itsplaster
        Participant

Nah, I’m done with you.
        I’ll find smarter debaters.
        You find new bitches.
        Enjoy 🙂

BubbaRay
        Participant

Then shut the fuck up and be a good girl…

And fix me a sandwich while you’re at it…

BTW… I’m just wondering if this is the totally for real time that you’ll finally shut the fuck up…

xfilez
        Participant

@itsplaster haha, well I’m glad I could articulate your thoughts. This guy seems very passionate about this topic, I think he should start a club or something.

xfilez
        Participant

No I don’t have children, but I don’t see how that’s relevant to this discussion. If we’re talking about degeneracy, I would advise you to remember what website you’re on. I’m definitely not ‘triggered’, more so confused as to what your thought process is. Body modification inflicts no harm to any surrounding people, nor does it promote illegal activity. People don’t see someone with piercings and suddenly feel it’s now acceptable to break the law or harm people. I’m all about individualism and I find people who are unique interesting, well I mostly find anyone with characteristics that stand out interesting and I find there is a lot to learn from different kinds of people.

BubbaRay
        Participant

Having no children is very relevant…

You’re just suppressing the strongest urge human beings have… which is reproducing…

I don’t know of any male with common sense that would mate with a woman that wants to resemble a farm animal… unless they’re into bestiality…

Two useless “gotta have dat career” THOTs…

Typical…

BubbaRay
        Participant

I’m waiting for your non-response…

xfilez
        Participant

Bobby, I’m 20 and in college. Having children is not my priority at this moment in time. Also, I don’t go out seeking someone with opposite interests than I do. Generally, I look for someone with similar tastes. So, I’m most likely not going to get married to a man that is in my opinion bland.

Anyway, you’re more than entitled to your own opinion. I’m not trying to change it, but for you to believe your opinion is objectively true for everyone is beyond me and I’m not sure what mental gymnastics you’re performing to think that your view of what’s good or not is the only correct view.

We aren’t living in a primitive time where mating and reproducing is mandatory for the survival of the human race, so bringing that up is merely useless and does nothing for your argument. I do however want children in the future, but still, this is pointless blabber. Let’s be honest, I think this website is proof enough a lot of people should not be reproducing in the first place.

I like alternative style, I also enjoy metal and men with tattoos. Hasn’t changed for the last 6 years, doubt it will change drastically in the future. Doesn’t mean I can’t take out a piercing and look very corporate, because I’m more than capable and most likely more ‘professional’ than most other 20 year olds.

BubbaRay
    Participant

I find it quite hilarious when people get triggered for pointing out the obvious… 😂

despy
    Participant

I had ears pierced three times. same holes I let close up and repierced. last time was 8th grade, April repierced using a potato lol. I really wanted to wear these yellow earrings for picture day..
    I pulled out ‘starter earring’ to slip in yellow triangles but holes immediately closed up and I didn’t want to go potato again and so that was that. many years later I got my belly button pierced which I actually liked but then it seemed like everyone and their gramma was having it done so I removed. I have one two-inch tattoo and showed it to boy on here and he went “lol” laughing my ass off, yep he sure did!

illegalsmile55
      Participant

@desp,
      A boy? Here on BG? Okay, now I will wonder all day which boy you speak of…
      I’d love to start guessing and you can say, “hot” or “cold”, but your hot may not be my hot.

despy
        Participant

if you saw what I have seen , universally HOT. glistening tanned heat with piercing eyes and unmutilated penis to die for. he stole my heart completely not only for Adonis-like looks but sweetest most kindest soul ever. personality forever wins out , his look is merely sexy bonus. melts me like sherbert on a summer sidewalk ™

JMCR
        Participant

What flavour sherbert??

Nataska
    Participant

Any of you girls watched botched ok E??I am really getting into
    And there are women and men who want to like like a human bimbo doll lol it’s shocking and very but great she he fixes botched surgerys im addicted to this programme

Nataska
    Participant

I think sometimes when I write on
    Here I’m
    Took to much ambien lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.