#MeToo

This topic contains 17 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Mr Spock 5 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author

MeToo

Harassment Is Selective

Cody
    Participant

That’s real life.

Me Too

cherry3xo
    Participant

Sad, but true, in a lot of cases; unfortunately!!!

itsplaster
    Participant

I detest people who call HR. Handle it yourself. Don’t cry. Don’t pout. Don’t call HR. Dish it right back. It really does seem to work.
    Guy at work: “It’s so cold I can see your nipples.”
    Me: “It’s so cold, your dick disappeared.” And we all laugh.

cherry3xo
    Participant

Lmfao!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Worthless Drunk

Woman Sentenced To Five Years For False Rape Claim

Pedophile

Horrible Mother

STD Skank

Liar

Gutter Sluts

cherry3xo
    Participant

Worthless Drunk!–No
    Rapist!–No
    Pedophile!–No
    Horrible Mother!–No
    Got Another STD!–No
    Dishonest!–No
    Low Class Skank!–No

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

Worthless Drunk!–Check 😀
      Rapist!–No
      Paedophile!–No
      Horrible Father!–No
      Got Another STD!–No
      Dishonest!–no
      Low Class Mangina!–No

And a man scores higher than a woman again 😉

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

Lying ass bitches

cherry3xo
    Participant

☺ Alright, I drink occasionally, Not to excess, or to the point of stupidity though either. ♥♥♥♥♥♥

haydolf_hittler
    Participant

dont worry the karmic laws that the universe is built on is going to return suffering to the female beyond anything her nightmares can even conjure, trust me on this because a female herself actually told me and she has seen whats coming and she keeled over and sobbed but she told me that women need to go through this immense period of suffering that is coming to understand what men have suffered in wars and deaths at work and also to understand how badly they have taken men and all they have done for granted. in this new age that follows though men and women do for a long time connect once again and realise that they both need each other and love is to be the only force that the masculine and feminine was created for. but believe me there is a very very bad time coming where women face intense suffering and you have nowhere to turn to which magnifies your horror a hundred fold. the mystics have bonded to me and i have to them and when we connect and communicate we both become neither male or female and a oneness is felt and only then is this information allowed to pass through. but the mystics are the primary force without a doubt no way could i channel what they do.

lYUNGHITLERl
    Participant

I don’t care what females do or don’t as long as they stop exploiting men and boys.

MeToo

felipe.s
      Participant

So true

Mr Spock
        Participant

LOL it is true.
        This summer I met a wonderful girl and we used to have great connection. As soon as she found out that I was ‘between jobs’ (in the female mind, this means properly unemployed, not between jobs), she dropped me like a stone.

The funny thing was, I really was between jobs. As an accounting contractor, contracts are very demanding and when they expire, you are glad for the time off to recharge your batteries, so to speak. I found a new well paid contract within weeks.
        So there!!! haha!

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@mrspock

Obviously not a “wonderful girl” as you put it, just a monkey-branching slut whose only connection was to your wallet. You had a lucky escape, be a little wiser next time.

Mr Spock
        Participant

@psychotherapist
        God, yeah.
        So much wiser already, as I learn from my mistakes. The problem is most girls out there are subconsciously gold diggers. They probably don’t even know it themselves, LOL.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.