Multiple account whores should be exposed

Best Gore Forums Best Gore Website Website Support Multiple account whores should be exposed

This topic contains 85 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Hoping for Nemesis 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

Alois
    Participant

The most wrectched creatures on the forums are those with multiple accounts who under different user names gladly engage in discussions with themselves so as to improve on their low self-esteem. l would strongly encourage the site owner to monitor the IP-addresses of the contributors and eject all the multiple account whores from the site. Better still: expose them here.

DuttyAngela
    Participant

You’re gonna have to supply some names. I’ve seen Site Boss calling out a few before, so he does moniter. But who do you suspect?
    While I’m here I say I agree somewhat. Sometimes when I check ‘site-wide activity’ there’s 3-4 pages of nothing but ‘just registered’ accounts.
    It is most wretched for someone to engage in that shit, besides someones we must consider bots too.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

Yeah! We need names! I’ve wondered about a few lately. Wretched….lol.

DuttyAngela
        Participant

I’m reminded of the ‘name and shame’ forum with this one. my friend roadpavement told me about bots and interstellar servers before, and I think this forum could lead to some answers.

really though I didn’t suspect anyone in the forums talking to themselves, so names! please Aloicious!

@1purple8 while it’s true that I have been known to take care of duplicate accounts, I don’t actively monitor IP addresses, so I only expose fakes when I suspect them and check them out.

If there is suspicion, hit me up and I’ll check into it.

DuttyAngela
      Participant

Hey Chief, if you have a look at site wide activity there’s an example of what I was talking about. There’s almost 7 pages of just registered accounts all within an hour or two, from 9-10 hours ago. Just seems a little unnatural. @happy

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@1purple8….don’t now how this comment came down here…in reference to hundreds of new members..

Right? I saw that too…defectors trying to start shit would be my guess. Miserable blood fart stains.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Holy shit…it was at the bottom of thread until I added on to it….whatever.

MasterPlan
    Participant

Is he talking about me @masterplan?

MasterPlan
      Participant

I don’t know, but you do seem to hang around a lot in the forums talking to yourself!

MasterPlan
    Participant

But a whore??

MasterPlan
      Participant

If you are a guy @masterplan, you have to admit that fucking apple is pretty gay!

Alois
    Participant

To clarify: by forums l meant the comments to the posts in the main section of bestgore. @masterplan – nobody is accusing you of anything. l also think it would be better to submit the suspects directly to @happy for review once l have a list of 15-20 names. Having moderated political forums in the past, l do suspect that there is something fishy going on here. l will be expanding on this point as soon as l have sufficient time at my disposal.

MasterPlan
      Participant

I can’t prove it @alois, but I’m pretty sure it was her!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  MasterPlan.

Road Pavement
    Participant

You also need to get their mac address and computer’s serial number, Getting their photo ID is getting harder and useful for private investigators to get their criminal background check and other forums of information.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@alois @masterplan @illegalsmile55 @roadpavement

Ooh …I’m all aquiver! I love a good suspense mystery!

“Charade “with audrey Hepburn anyone?
    One of my all time faves!

Bloody stephanya. You have made me add you now! I did not know who 317 is!
    So is that the ” kill unit” you belong to in operation Gladio for Nato in europe? You know the one that gets rid of political undesirables like me!

P.s @1purple8

Rouge Kitty
    Participant

I always thought that nigger guy was one, but I haven’t seen him enrage anyone in about a year…

MasterPlan
    Participant

In all honesty I don’t see it as a problem if they have the joy of other members in mind. That said, some time ago we had some very nasty whores hanging around in the forums and teasing everyone… I do wonder who were they but the gnomes took them away and the guys where left talking nasty gay shit to each other. Very disconcerting 🙁

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  MasterPlan.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

Haha .I came into Bg late but i looked around the pages. I have to admit that Brandi would have sucked me in as well! Bitch!

@rougekitty
      @masterplan

MasterPlan
        Participant

@mrspock wasn’t so lucky, hahaha. But I can confirm he is “strait as the Eiffel Tower” as he once said. But It did left me puzzled since I’m sure these were active members messing around… and I never got to know who they were. I had a girl here at the time so I held my horses pretty well… but yes… hormones can make us pretty dumb 😛 @hopingfornemesis

Mr Spock
        Participant

LOL, Masterplan. I joined BG around May 2016. Never had any bad experiences with anyone at all.

Uncle Dilf was a funny guy, but too much misogyny, I think he alienated more people than all of the deliberately fake profiles in here put together.

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

I will never understand the cock-teasing. It’s just TALK, you’re never going to meet this person or hook up, and aren’t there sites more… designed.. for that shit anyway? Fapping corner aside of course, lol

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@rougekitty
        Never say never! I have a few various fantasies about some of the members.
        @desp….cough cough…
        Where else could you find someone with the same warped mind?

@mrspock,
        Siiiiick!

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

nothing wrong with fantasizing, until you discover that “Marilyn, the blonde 19 year old with the big boobs” is actually “65 year old morbidly obese, chronically filthy, Enrique DeSilva”, lol. I think there are several men in here who pretend to be women.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@rougekitty

“I think there are several men in here who pretend to be women.” LOL.

I think there are some women in here who look nothing like their avatar. Yours looks like he’s saying, “what the fuck you lookin’ at?” Adorable.

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

At least mine is ‘real’, lol. When I retire and no longer have to worry that my online activities could endanger my income, I’ll post my real photo. Can you wait about ten years? 😉

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@rougekitty
        I don’t think I’ll be alive in ten years. Is that really your kitty?

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

Yes it was, she’s been gone about a year. Super smart cat, she was totally feral, and an exceptional killer. (I got at least 3 murder-presents every day) That hat was on her for about 6 seconds, lol

MasterPlan
        Participant

Ain’t feral the opposite of intelligent @rougekitty. Well.. I came across one cat that was so docile and clumsy when I first met I though he was a dumb cat just meant not to survive. It turned out he as almost like a dog and could perform a number of tricks. I called him an “aspie” cat, I guess every kitty is special in some way and a wonderful challenge to train, but dogs are way smarter. A LOYAL pet is something not ordinary that some members here tend to forget when it comes to BBQ. And since I’m playing a cop… did she understood “no”?? Not everything they prey on are pests and some people hate them for good reasons.

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

nope, Feral meaning wild. No human contact before she accepted us. We never had to tell her “no” about anything One of the cats we have now (her son) isn’t very bright, but he understands “no”. (he hears it a LOT) but he’s very lovable, and people that don’t generally like cats like him. He can do tricks, and is more like a dog in a lot of ways. The hubby and I work too much for a dog. Dogs need, Cats are low maintenance.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

The hat explains the look on her face.

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

I’m surprised I survived

MasterPlan
        Participant

After careful deliberation it can be announced that your new cat is brighter than the old one @rougekitty. Try to teach him tricks and get him heath insurance. I’m sorry you lost your pet assassin. Unfortunately for you, the law don’t expire so fast and they do have rights. I knew from the moment I first saw. Your avatar is a clear case of animal cruelty, with your open confession I’m be forced to issue you a penalty… Unless you ate your cat after the ordeal. Apparently that is the web law. Cat’s are really cool pets. Low maintenance indeed, but they should be kept indoors. I don’t have a pet anymore… just citizens to be pushed around.

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

since it’s my first offense, I hope I’m let off with just a warning…

Katebelate
        Participant

Some girls just come to any old sites to get their tits out for the boys &/ or girls. Seeking approval from whomever they can to feed egos! Meh I work with some many of them… Pathetic little malignant narcissists.

MasterPlan
        Participant

Here is sure a good place as any, but If you show your real face, I guess you are less likely to act such way. which is a shame 🙁 , but boys tend to be less shy on this matter anyway. At least around here.

DuttyAngela
        Participant

It’s a small world Rogue Kitty. If ever you find yourself lost on The Island just get internet connection and giz a shout. My friend @illegalsmile is coming to The Island to make pictures in castles in the near future, and BG made it happen!!!

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

@317 very true. Have you ever heard of the Six Degrees of Separation theory?

MasterPlan
        Participant

I know @mrspock and I have the highest regard for you. Hormones didn’t fit well with my point. Plain funny talk that got completely out of context when the gnomes don’t get enough Snickers. I find it entertaining and I also “love a good suspense mystery”, as pointed @hopingfornemesis. This is not Facebook and people should be allowed to express their different personalities yet, talking to itself may indeed be too much!

@rougekitty, I once said, praise those women who dare show their face in here. Well, I still do, but not their best pics from 25 years ago… or absolutely sexy pics. I met plenty of women in my life and found the best relationships I had to be held long distance. GOD MAY STRIKE ME WITH A THUNDER if I am to share living with a woman again in the near future. Internet sex is not yet possible but not every relationship must fall in the assumption of ownership. Identities can be easily clarified and as Steph pointed, we are all a short, and sometimes cheap, trip away from each other.

DuttyAngela
        Participant

Yes @rougekitty, that sorta means that you’re my sister or cousint, kinda.
        What field of work are you in? Sounds high stakes.

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

Let’s make you my third cousin, twice removed. 😉 My job isn’t anything special really, I work with the public a lot, but I need it, at least for now.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@rougekitty

Like a lot of people have already answered.Who knows? You never know!

I am a relative newbie here but I am told by veterans that it can and has happened, people from here do meet.

Rouge Kitty
        Participant

It might be refreshing, I’ve only got one friend that shares my interests in the macabre, serial killers, and such. None of the rest of my friends know just how dark I can be, and I know I can’t let that part of my personality show for fear of scaring/scarring them. :/ Then again, the odds are high that upon a face to face meeting (with a few of the BG members), I could end up featured in here, lol.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Haha funny you should say that-about ending up in a vid here- as I expressed those very same thoughts many posts ago.

@rougekitty

Danaconda
    Participant

I have to disagree. We should be allowed one account per personality.
    While none of my personalities fully understand your disdain, I can recommend a guy to champion your cause.
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111013015934/muppet/images/b/b9/Sam_point.jpg

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

Ladies, bite your tongues! “Some men pretend to be women here”. Can this be true!! Oh ….woe is me!!

@illegalsmile55
    @rougekitty
    @1purple8 and others.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

Illegalsmile55 is coming over to The Island! Blossoming affair?

No wonder you haven’t been paying me attention lately!
    Another bromance down the drain!
    @illegalsmile55
    @1purple8

I’m an account Virgin….. Please be gentle

Danaconda
      Participant

I think you’re lying. Type the word “scat” and we’ll see if it matches Uncle Dilfs.

@ Raygun… Who?… Moi??

MasterPlan
      Participant

Please citizen, don’t make things hard for yourself. Just do as he says and you will be on your way home in no time. Questions will only delay the process.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Synthol sniffer! Power piss will reign upon your beta skull!! 😛
        RIP Uncle Dilf.

Danaconda
        Participant

@illegalsmile55
        You have a favorite Dilf moment. Why don’t you share it with us? Mine was when he called plaster a crusty sock.

illegalsmile55
        Participant

@dan-a-conda,

Gosh, that’s tough…there was a memorable comment (that might have been made by one of the Dilf posse), something about a power scat of hot peanut lava.

I have to admit that the whole Lucy/Dilf saga was pretty humorous. Especially when she would delete “friends” who wouldn’t join her side against Dilf… You were one of those she deleted. HAW haw!!!

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@illegalsmile55

Illegal, i dont normally like being a messenger especially between women, as the former tend to end up getting deaded. However, this sounds like an extended olive branch.. so why not right?

“ illegalsmile55, l saw your comment. Since l can no longer post here because I have been silenced by Mark, l will say that l agree, one of the biggest bonehead fucktard things l ever did was delete my friends. Rock on with John Prine, lady!”

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Thanks Nem, I understand what you mean. I expect to be the enemy now, but I have no problems with miss Lucy. I actually thought of her when I posted Lucinda on my page tonight. She gets it.

Cherry….on the other hand, can blow me. 😀 😀 😀 😀

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

@illegalsmile55

It’s me again the Pony Express Messenger .I have a missive for you from you-know-who!

“thanks for Lucinda” and

“depression is a bitch, lol… thanks”…

MasterPlan
        Participant

That’s it Lady, I’m detaining you for interfering with the law! Do not resist!! In accordance to new directive BH/3587 my gender neutral partner should be legally allowed to perform a full body search on you. Careful @raygun, she is clearly a trouble maker.

@dan-a-conda

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Don’t threaten me with a good time. 😉

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Exactly @illegalsmile55! Tell them …no promises unless you fully intend to follow through…otherwise you are a cock/pussy tease!

@masterplan

MasterPlan
        Participant

@asskingforanal Stop resisting you asshole! Do as you are told, NOW!! How can you possibly be a virgin if you have an account you idiot?!…

@illegalsmile55 We are looking for an individual, and that’s all you need to know. I run some checks on you and you happen to be an outstanding member but you did came in contact with our suspect so you better answer @raygun some questions.

@hopingfornemesis right?! No sudden moves Alien creep… Your account fits the profile, now grab your balls with your right hand and type “Synthol” for us!

Anyone willing to share tit pics or info about our suspect is welcome to contribute.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant

Wow! @masterplan,you really like erotic roleplay,hah?

So what am i? An alien perp sent from which planet and so what exactly am i here to do ,apart from Sigourney Weaver, of course? Ha hah

@illegalsmile55

MasterPlan
        Participant

Not really @hopingfornemesis. The individual we seek do require such awkward check procedures to be taken. I guess you are not the one! Should I have the rights to question you on what planet you’re from?? Here in UK you are not required to carry an ID in the name of FREEDOM, but I’m not sure it is a good thing.

CelesteTheViking
    Participant

@katebelate let’s see them titties!

@masterplan… I feel like this is a prelude to rape… Why would anyone want multi-accounts anyways?

MasterPlan
      Participant

Not rape but shot, and clearly by your own fault. Lucky you came back @asskingforanal, we are looking for a particular individual… any question you place are a waste of police resources and may be used against you. Now move along , you are free to go!

… Fukrs!

Are you guys Whores that have multiple accounts with old women that you expose yourselves to…?

MasterPlan
      Participant

“-I see complains about you in the main posts @asskingforanal and as a ‘Police community support officer’ I detain you under section 24A of the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 (AKA citizen arrest). – I had my eyes on you but we also have testimonies.” I smell another account, yet I can’t run background checks on him. We are being invaded! -‘I will burst your ass for been mean to others @asskingforanal‘. We need martial law, or at least guns… Am I suppose to jiu jitsu this Alien into submission with words? Like they do it in Britain? without guns or power of arrest? and a small female officer to help me out?! Is a second account a felony? Cops are corrupt, they have an impossible task to do but are essential to society. I have a french truncheon for you @Sphincterpiston#59535 should you make more questions!

(NSA, I’m not a cop, really!)

… Do you guys know whores with multiple bank accounts?… I’d like to be exposed to them…

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@asskingforanal

Hahah Witty!

svarg26
    Participant

alois has multiple accounts. i would suggest starting with that mossad agent first.time to take out the trash.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.