my old scars and cuts

Best Gore Forums More Gore Self Inflicted Injuries my old scars and cuts

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  danielvalient 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

seshimikoproc
    Participant
    Goints: 12

Rippchen&Kraut
    Participant
    Goints: 10

Awesome! What did you use?

seshimikoproc
      Participant
      Goints: 12

thanks, I use blade from sharpener and razor blade

Some Guy
    Participant
    Goints: 21

Hey, these are some really beautiful cuts. You appear to be very skilled, which shows especially at the pentagram. The pictures are good too, interesting angles, high resolution and not even remotly shaky. All in all nice work.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  Some Guy.

MasterPlan
    Participant
    Goints: 1,326

I hope these are very old and you manage to get over this insane habit. I’m sure NO ONE THAT LOVES YOU can condone such a thing. I would be forever asking myself WTF did I do wrong if my child was into this. I wrote before on this subject (#86906), which I know very little about, but it’s quite obvious. Indeed I hope you are well.
    Ps: My biggest fear is that people who likes pain are more likely to harm other, yet I may be completely wrong. Would you enlighten me on the matter?? @lrigcinatas

…and FUCK YOU @some guy, for your shitty comments!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  MasterPlan.

Some Guy
      Participant

No need to insult me. On this forum on the website Best GORE members can share their GOREY self harm content with the community. I just complimented this member about their pictures. Maybe you don’t share my opinion but please don’t preach about morals here because this is definitley the wrong place for stuff like that. @masterplan

MasterPlan
        Participant

To make it less personal, I extend my offence to ANYONE who condone such an act. We all have flaws, some of us are weaker than others, and our ‘friend’ obviously have a real problem in hand. This is no ART and ‘in my view’ only a sadistic person would praise such behavior. If you laugh at a video of chopping heads, or burning dogs, it is of very little consequence but this sick person is a member who will most likely read your words. I praise the freedom we have in here that allow for us to discuss such subject, but the aim should be (in my view) … to spread knowledge, help each other and to make a better world. I am absolutely no one here, take me as a idiot if you like (and I probably am), but your words do hurt my morals deeply as I know it can cause REAL harm. Mental problems are a very serious matter and you are clearly taking advantage of it. For your polite response I promise not to offend you again. @intheconstellationoftheblackwidow

Some Guy
        Participant

At first I have to say thank you for switching to a respectful “tone of voice”, especially regarding this emotionally charged subject matter. I can understand your point of view but it seems like you aren’t able to understand mine, so I want to offer you some explanations: I myself have quite some experiences with self harm and to me it’s not a bad thing. Actually, self destructive behaviour helped me to discover another level of consciousness (I know that may sound stupid to you) and it also served me well as a mean of catharsis. You know, it’s kind of the same as with drugs, it’s OK as long as you know what you’re doing.

Call me sick, toxic or whatever you want, you don’t have to like me, I just want you to get a glimpse of how I see things. I guess we’re done. @masterplan

MasterPlan
        Participant

Before we are done… Thank you @intheconstellationoftheblackwidow for your insight on the matter. Indeed I know very little on the subject but your comparison to drugs sure help it a bit, and the degree of harm, or risk, can be very subjective. Call me narrow minded if you wish… my same opinion extends to radical “sports” also. As a long time pot smoker and I had to put up with lots of similar bullshit arguments and even sweets can be tagged as an unnecessary harmful thing. Yet…. How is this not dangerous? I seen you mention somewhere else ‘punch things or yourself’ which is not as bad… If you indeed harm yourself with cuts (there is no pics, and I’m not asking for any) I guess I’m wrong to tag you a sadistic asshole, but I still find praise to be harmful. One question I leave to you is… If the main goal is pain, how come some of you take painkillers to go thru this ordeal?

Some Guy
        Participant

@masterplan I have experiences with different kinds of self harm. I’ve tried beating myself up as you already know, but also cutting, burning myself with a cigarette or biting myself. Beating myself up worked best for me because it’s the most cathartic way and you get instant pain but also some pain that lingers for a few days (good points for this are cheekbones, jaw and so on). Still it doesn’t leave any scars, so no one asks questions which is really convenient if you live with your family or something. But I have plans that I will realize as soon as I’m living on my own that will leave scars though. Biting myself was something I mainly did in middle school, but that was a little different because I didn’t even know that much about self harm at that time, it was just a natural reaction to frustration to me.

Nowadays I even like the thought of doing something that harms me in some way, which is why I am so comfortable with my unhealthy life choices. I smoke a lot even though I’ve got Asthma, I consume too much caffeine, I don’t eat enough and what I eat is mostly unhealthy and a few other things. That’s just my way.

I’m diagnosed with the Asperger’s Syndrome, which is some form of Autism, therefore I do a lot of things in a “special” manner, if you want to put it like that. That brings me to your question about why some people take painkillers: Not everyone’s goal is pain. There are so many different motivations for this. Everyone has their own reasons, their own backstories.

Now some thoughts about that “praise is harmful” thing. I don’t think this is the place where people go to seek help. This is a place where some dudes even masturbate to gore content, so the users most likely know that they will get praise by other users who like to watch them cut themselves. Best Gore isn’t that well known in the mainstream, one does not just stumble upon this site, so I thought the individuals here probably could have views on this topic that have some aspects in common with mine.

I hope this was useful to you. Since you seem to be willing to reflect on what I say, I wanted to give you some more details. That’s why I wrote so much. Anyway, have a nice day/night/whatever.

MasterPlan
        Participant

@intheconstellationoftheblackwidow I think many people who comes here is depressed in some level, it is the nature of many of us. I looked a bit deeper in this subject and is quite scary what I saw. I should be calling that shit krokodil. It is highly additive and there is very little authorities can do about it, so shaming is the least we can do, and show pictures of those who overdo and are not as good artists. You are clearly young, dumb fucking choice to do that shit, despite your urges. I guess I’m also aspergers, with depression an anxiety and I’m nearly forty. I see depression as a little girl who is in love and there is no fucking thing in the world you can say to her to make her see things from a mature perspective, in love with sadness. When it comes to self-harm, I learned up to 85 percent of cases affects women, they starts quite young and cutting is just one of its many forms.

I brought this one for you but there are loads of bodies fucked up to convince you otherwise.
        cut

Participant
        Goints: 1,413

Hi MP,

MasterPlan
        Participant

@1purple8 In many places of the world mental health facilities are worse than prisons, so I praise his fight for the well been of mental patients who are many times tortured. I have a problem with him tho, cause he is in the very other end of the spectrum, no isolation or medication. I seen it with my own eyes the trouble that can arise from unmedicated schizophrenia. In the video he repeats himself… “you are not allowed…”. Our science is very young when it comes to mental assessments and medicine, but no one is forbidden from seen the sky’s gray. We are suppose to safeguard the individual along with everybody else based in what we do know but this guy says “let it be”. I think he sees ghosts :). We are being forbidden from shaming fat people and cutters wants the same respect. Cutting is not normal and teens are very vulnerable to that shit.

Deathdew
    Participant
    Goints: 396

I used to have a thing for impaling myself with needles, but when things got out of hand I’d use a blade from my mach 5. But my intent was to draw blood. After all of the horrors of life consumed me I did try to take my own life, pretty messy business and my scars are pretty noticable. But they are reminders that you can’t turn back from and I hope you don’t get to that point, cause there is always a way to fix things that you thought were hopeless. At least in my case. Also this site does steer me in the right direction… Death is ugly but permanent.

danielvalient
    Participant
    Goints: 148

Cool pictures…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.