my scars, love of the flesh (topic english/français)

Best Gore Forums More Gore Self Inflicted Injuries my scars, love of the flesh (topic english/français)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  andrew 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Janus
    Participant
    Goints: 23

http://i.imgur.com/157WkLy.jpg This scars was for BestGore

I start mutilation was i was a child, but i don’t know who it was self-mutialtion, and now, i make it because its a part of me, i fucking love the life, and i love too cut myself, its the love of the flesh, and the love of the blood, for me these cuts seems like art more details in french.
    J’ai commencé à me mutiler depuis tout gamin, au début je faisais ça, juste par ennui, quand j’étais au fond de la classe, dès mon adolescence, j’ai recommencé, mais avec un meilleur matériel, plus tranchant et demandant moins d’effort, j’ai presque tout testé, ciseaux, lame de taille crayon, scalpel, lame de rasoir fine, grosses lames de rasoir, couteau, mais rien ne vaut je pense la lame de rasoir grosse. Je ne me mutile pas car je veux me suicider, non, car j’adore ça, c’est magnifique je trouve, l’amour de la chair et l’amour du sang, la mutilation sera toujours là, elle fait partie de moi. Désole si l’anglais ou l’orthographe est mauvaise, breff, the mutlation is the key…

D
    Participant
    Goints: 12

How do you cover these in public?
    The art looks quite funny.

Janus
      Participant

oh, for the arms i say it to my mom, its to big, everyone can see, now there are the scars, and for the leg, i hide it, easly. All of my scars are my pride sorry if the engliqh wasn’t good ^^

Inkrah
    Participant
    Goints: 10

Nice pics, you seem to be very calm about it.
    How did you put these pics in here? i can’t uploads my pics in the forum… ;/

Janus
      Participant

Oh, at the begining i was scared, but now i don’t care, for me its like tatoo, sorry if myenglish is bad, im french ^^. I don’t realy remember, but i think you need to upload it on a another website, or look on the picture the source code. Thank you for your reply ^^

WeAllBeCorpses
    Participant
    Goints: 25

Gilette, The best a man can get!

Janus
      Participant

Haha, yeah totally okay with you XD

andrew
    Participant
    Goints: 21

ART! These are amazing i love them thanks for the uploads !

Janus
      Participant

to andrew. The reply system doesn’t looks working XD. Thanks im ok with you, i like the people who understand me. Some pictures are coming

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 7,403
    VIP – Server Donor

@andrew

Fuck Dude,,, You should send a Message/Request To Gillette, To sponsor Your Cutting/Art because of all the free Advertising You just gave them on Best-Gore, and the 1 Million + Visitors that frequent this site on a Yearly Basis.

Or,,, You Can Simply Make Them A Commercial Demo, And Film Yourself While Self-Inflicting A Deep-Ass Cut, You could use A Catchy Phrase Like, (ALWAYS TRUST GILLETTE) ***A Cut Above The Rest, Without Putting You To Rest*** lol. 🙂

Some Guy
    Participant

I just love how creative you are. This isn’t just cutting, it is art. You truly are a man who understands the beauty that lies within self destruction.

Janus
    Participant

thanks yes, yes its just beutyfull, yesterday i cut my arm and its seems like art. Some pictures is going to come. (sorry for the english im french ^^)

Janus
    Participant

hit the beat lol

andrew
    Participant

Cant wait love these pics you are amazing dude keep up the art!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.