Slutty Nurse honest opinions

Best Gore Forums Fapping Corner Naked Girls Slutty Nurse honest opinions

This topic contains 44 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  John Nigger 1 day, 6 hours ago.

• Author

charx
    Participant
    Goints: 91

Why do sluts who dress up as nurses get so much male attention?
    This girl is Ros Owen who 4hrs after this photo was taken was seen by 30+ people stumbling out of the gents toilets in a club soaked in piss, covered in her own shit & with cum over her face! Her dress was hitched up over her ass & pulled down over her titties that were covered in bite marks.
    All night she had countless guys buying her drinks, flattering her, groping her & even fingering her ass through her dress while stood in the corner of the club.
    Was it the fact that she was dressed as a slutty nurse or just that she is just a slut.
    I tried asking her myself but just got a load of abuse & that I was just jealous that I never got my own hands on her as a reply.
    Her email if she hasn’t deleted it is [email protected]
    https://image.ibb.co/cdyXbx/1.jpg

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  charx.

charx
    Participant

I should add that she was not even wearing a bra or panties with this dress that barely covered her ass so shes obviously asking for this kind of attention?

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    Goints: 2,153
    VIP – Server Donor

Nurses of course see blood,guts,pain and sorrow all the time and thus probably wish to unwind by letting go and you cant let go more than sex ,alcohol and drugs with abandon.

I suppose,women who love sex,drugs and rock and roll with abandon are also attracted to jobs involving blood /guts etc.

I suppose these two go together. Look at how many nurses we have on site here!

@charx

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@charx , i am sorry ..i reread your comment. You are not saying that she was a slutty nurse, only that she was dressed as a slutty nurse. Consequently, we dont know she was even a nurse!
      Anyway, my comments still stand.

lady-lexis
    Participant
    Goints: 323

Nothing to do with the nurse outfit. Focus more on the “slut” part. A slut’s a slut in any outfit.

She’s a slut because she has no self esteem and has no way of getting attention other than inviting folks to finger her skanky butthole in public. If people stopped giving women like this the attention they crave, then maybe they’d cease to exist.

But I dream….

P.S. She looks like 10lbs of shit in a 5lb bag. I’d pass.

@lady-lexis

There’s only one thing worse than filthy sluts – men who give attention to filthy sluts, thus proving to them that it was “worth it” to behave that way since them sluts got exactly what they wanted, and perhaps even more. These guys make me sick.

Sometimes is hard to picture a brighter future in this gynocentric society we live in where the number of cucks is double the number of sluts and where real masculinity, especially in White men, has turned into something people should reject and ashamed of. It’s all a social construct, folks!

charx
      Participant

lady-lexis but did she go out encasing her body in such a short tight dress that looks semi-sheer with no bra or panties specifically to get her butthole fingered in public or just for the attention?
      I’m wondering, after seeing the state of her after being “used” on the piss soaked floor of the gents toilets if that was her intention when she was getting ready to leave her house at the beginning of the evening.
      Brown finger marks all over the backside of her dress after being fingered before she was dragged off were not a classy look….

lady-lexis
        Participant

@charx

Fairly certain that she didn’t have any specific plans for how her sluttiness would pan out on that particular night, it was probably all a wonderful surprise. You’d like to think she’d have given her rear-cock-sock a better cleaning if she was planning on having it fingered.

I imagine the scene was somewhat like going into an enclosure full of hungry chimps with a banana concealed in each orifice.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Haha . Rear Cock sock! I like it. Lady, it reminds me of a movie star who knitted a cock- sock for her boyfriend of the time saying she wanted it kept warm for her.
        I cant remember exactly but it may have been Ava Gardner for Frank Sinatra. He was insanely in love with her and would fake suicide attempts to get her to visit him! He would ring her and shoot a revolver into his pillow! She would race over there in terror to find him fine. You can imagine how the night would end!
        @lady-lexis

lady-lexis
        Participant

@hopingfornemesis

Ah, l’amour. They don’t make ’em like that anymore, eh?

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Do you read biographies Lady?
        @lady-lexis

lady-lexis
        Participant

Not really Nem, I went through a phase when I was younger of reading historical biographies; mostly English royals from Tudor onwards etc. I’d like to get back into it and go back earlier but I was never really interested in biographies of the popular folk.

@hopingfornemesis

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Yes. I like my English Royals as well. My fav wad Charles II. A fop ,harmless and mirthy and nit overly churchy like the Protestant kings before him!

I like his hedonism and kind heart. He was devoted to his mistresses even ones he had cast off. He would even visit them when they had pox when their own families wouldn’t!

Anyway,you know all that!

Bye for now!

@lady-lexis

lady-lexis
        Participant

Yeah definitely, Charles is great fun to learn about. Very human sounding sorta chap amongst royals and completely cowed by the women in his life, the poor sod lol. Most men would buy their ladies flowers and chocolates when they cry, this guy gave them titles and lands!

Who do you like to read about?

Catch up with you later!

@hopingfornemesis

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Well biographies of course! I like both non -fiction and fiction. Geopolitics,art, business ,sex!!, history ,geo ,anthropology and archaelogy, explorers ,war,truecrime,science etc.

I read fiction also dealing with any of the above. My pet hate is science-fiction! Can’t stand it!

What about you?

@lady-lexis

charx
        Participant

Her “cock sock” butt sure needed a clean out before hand haha

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Thanks Lady, sure a predilection to sluttiness is just that . I was just saying that certain occupations have rowdier lifestyles. In uni,engineers had the nerd reputation. Yet they had the rowdier , more drunken parties than all . 💣💥 I would go to their parties! Accountants are boring as well but they had shit parties.💩 diff occupation correllates somewhat with lifestyle.

@lady-lexis👋

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Im an easy-going guy but cum on her face in a public place! At a skanky pub!! With sticky floors!!!

I wouldn’t want my girlfriend or potential girlfriend known for that! Behind closed doors please!

charx
      Participant

Perhaps she thought cum was good for her complexion….

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Well it is! Surely though they start applying it in the privacy of their own home or car mirror but maybe she needed a touch up!! Bahahaha!!

charx
      Participant

Unfortunately for the slut in the pic it seemed that she needed an all over treatment seeing as it was also in her hair, down her legs & even smeared over her lovely dress lol.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

So unless an elephant was in the men’s room it must have been a many-man-on-one-girl affair! I hope she wanted it even when sober because it will be hard to live down,it being so public now.

Did you read my post about my female friend who had to ditch her boyfriend because he came buckets!!! Hahajah

charx
      Participant

Well there may well have been more than one man involved in “Ros” being used in the toilets but I was to busy laughing at her attempting to vacate the gents toilets with dignity & the fact that she was trying to cover her butthole with her hands instead of pulling her dress down lol.
      You are right though one guy couldnt have made that much mess.
      Strangely enough not one person approached her afterwards which probably had more to do with the excrement wiped up her dress & the odour of stale urine!

charx
      Participant

How can anyone cum so much that it warrants them being dumped lol

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Sorry! I should have explained myself a bit better. Volume! Too much come at a blow. Not came too often but volume.

She got sick and tired of the mess. She probably drowned in the wet patches! bahahah. I love telling that story!

charx
    Participant

PMSL I just emailed the slut to ask her if she managed to clean her lovely tight white dress & you wouldn’t believe the tirade of abuse I got in her reply!
    She called me a disgusting cunt yet who was it who allowed themselves to be publically butt fingered then used like a pig in public toilets lol.
    [email protected] (recently found on her public ebay page)

lady-lexis
      Participant

I’d quit emailing her if I were you. It’s one thing to share her public photos, but if what you tell us is true, keep emailing her and you’ll find yourself being done for harassment. Always remember, you must never never tell a slut the uncomfortable truth; her feelings will be hurt and as we all know, hurt feelings are ILLEGAL! If you feel it’s worth getting into bother over this slag and her chocolate pipe, then carry on!

Also, you’re still giving her attention. It’ll give her some kind of persecution complex and make her wanna go out and slut all the harder. Give it a rest, your point is made.

@charx

charx
        Participant

Agreed lady-lexis, I shall find another “slag” to discuss.

illegalsmile55
        Participant
        Goints: 2,335

illegalsmile55
        Participant

Awww! Naked girls, bottom of page 6. For more pics and commentary.
        He’s had a boner for this gal for quite a while.

lady-lexis
        Participant

Ah, well now this makes sense even if I was beginning to suspect. So charx clearly wants a piece of this action.

To be honest, their posting style is extremely familar… I believe we have a multi on our hands.

@illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
        Participant

He’s enchanted. 😀
        That thread had some funny comments. Fred Hawley especially tickled my funny bone.
        Where are you @summinkawesome?!

lady-lexis
        Participant

And furthermore, reading the comments from that post, @charx said that they do not actually know the woman in the photos. So this is all a load of total bullplop. Thanks @illegalsmile55 !

Stick with your other account, @charx. This one is boring.

charx
        Participant

correction. Most men who see her must have boners, not just me.

Hoping for Nemesis
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

Illegal , how did you put up the screenshot of “braless skank deserve” from bestgore?
        Did you host image on image hoster first?

@illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I was trying to paste that thread from the forums, but that’s how it came out. That’s why I wrote: naked girls page six. Did you see that thread?

charx
    Participant

For reference this is the same slut who has a dirty “cock sock” for a butt but without her slutty nurses outfit on.
    Please note she obviously has a thing for very short tight outfits lol.
    (pic was found already posted up publicly)
    https://image.ibb.co/bNovyc/ros_owen.jpg

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

She is attractive /sexy in a haggard-looking way. A smile or two would wipe 0ff ten to fifteen years off her face. I wish one of her girlfriends would tell her that. Knowing frenemy women though i bet her frenemies keep that to themselves! Haha.
      @charx

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Yes i did illegal. Thanks! Being a veteran like you is great as you have the memory of an elephant and can spot patterns of speech or topic-interest immediately!

Did you see bluebird appear fleetingly and disappear just as quickly? Remarkable!

@illegalsmile55

Sphincterpiston #59535
    Participant
    Goints: 390

…Nurses outfit doesn’t do it for me… A nice sweet young thang.. In granny nighties complete with hair rollers and a cigarette?!… That truly creams my corn, but every chick I’ve asked to dress up like that for me, accused me of wanting to fuk their mothers… Wtf?

Javy
    Participant
    Goints: 121

All of you are full of shit and know you would hit that with the quickness haha !

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

I’m coming back to this post after some time so may not remember much! I reckon the top photo was much earlier and when she was heavier! Why?..because her face looks lovelier! She has more puppy-fat on her cheeks rendering her more glowing and petal -soft-skinned!
    Anyone see my pun?

John Nigger
    Participant
    Goints: 69

She even looks like a walking Venereal Disease! Lets face it the quality of the blokes she fucks are just as nasty as she is. Society as a whole has really degenerated past the point of sanity. Example being that guy on here a few days ago who filled christmas ornaments with hot sauce before inserting them inside his anus and breaking them not once but twice! Some people just have a thing for self-degradation. I imagine she had an abusive upbringing along with Bi-Polar Mania and obvious substance abuse. She probably feels that men treating her like a happy sock is normal, rebellious and fun. At least till the buzz wears off.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.