[Sticky] Member sightings thread | Alpha Version

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else [Sticky] Member sightings thread | Alpha Version

This topic contains 39 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  UncleDilf 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

UncleDilf
    Participant

Kissy meATs. Let’s meAT so we can CUMpare our meATs.

Ass you know many users are PUMPED and eat MALE SCAT, push heroine and are rapists, etc.

Ever wondered where they are now? Post LIVE pics of members.

Ass an Alpha I have a huge network of journalists.

I start.

Here is Thedre taking a selfie at Snapchat to bait some boys.

What a sick freak

here is Thedre taking a selfie at Snapchat to bait some boys

• This topic was modified 4 weeks ago by  UncleDilf. Reason: Alpha reasons

UncleDilf
    Participant

We found Svensk at some AIDS PRIDE event. All good.

Marky Ramones Wig
    Participant

Here’s a pic of @uncledilf who got caught…..well the article is self explanatory……

http://www.collegehumor.com/post/6853134/this-man-will-sniff-your-bike-seat

UncleDilf
      Participant

Oh very funny. A BF user apparently. I ain’t no seAT sniffer.

Post pics of GTFO.

Marky Ramones Wig
        Participant

Lol it was a joke dude!! What’s a BF user????

UncleDilf
        Participant

Lolololo. I know mate. Just joking.

Yeah bf stand for Bastard Factory. A closes forum sadly. We CRUSHED many veterans.

And one hero , Scouse Nazi, brought up that same article with the sick seat sniffer. I cracked up everytime. Siiiiiiick!!!

I thought you were one Former bf member. Lololo

Marky Ramones Wig
        Participant

No BF member me lol ,seat sniffer man cracks me up too bro….

UncleDilf
      Participant

LOLOLOL!!!! I crack up at that seat sniffer!!! Bahahah!!! Certainly looks like there, the heroine addicted shit sniffer, who gives foot jobs at boys.

Jason the alpha
    Participant

Svensk getting that bottle of wine that his wife apparently got after the argument! She shamed him to! Mangina

static.flickr.com/92/242789306_577c493504_o.jpg

Jason the alpha
    Participant

UncleDilf
    Participant

We found Scat26 Facebook account. Here is his latest selfie. Apparently he POWER SNIFFED too much MALE CLUTCH!

null

Jason the alpha
    Participant

UncleDilf
      Participant

Bahahahaha,!!!!! :DDDDD

The poor dude gets RIPPED here.

Jason the alpha
        Participant

Hahaha!! Hey svensk is here, copy and paste this for me. You can add images where I can’t. static.flickr.com/92/242789306_577c493504_o.jpg

Jason the alpha
      Participant

UncleDilf
    Participant

Will do my alpha friend.

I am about doing a 75000 Dollar business deal. Chump change for me.

50 Cent is consedering doing business. I buy some percentage of his Vodka Empire. Later i will eat with Puff Daddy.

But later i will take my take and POWER CRUSH some low performers here. Including your pic.

Stay Alpha!

Jason the alpha
      Participant

If you need to bump it to $100,000 let me know. Being MGTOW allows the cash to flow easy! I wipe my ass with $100,000. I own my own recording studio, 4 leisure centres, 2 apartment blocks and 9 houses! That’s why I am ALPHA! My last apartment block cost a mere $250,000 for 6 apartments at 1,600 per month comes in at $9,600. In 2 years I make my money back and in 4 years I double it! Manginas can’t do that without giving 90% to the boss! STAY ALPHA!

UncleDilf
        Participant

Respect my alpha associate. This is Champagne in my ear. Respect.

That is the advantage of MGTOW. Invest in yourself or you land here and be mad like social losers and unfortunate ones like Lucy, svensk or child fister Thedre.

That’s good side hustle.

I listen to Tom Leykis MGTOW on YouTube right now. Later MGTOW is freedom. With John, the truth teller.

I eat caviar rig now. And it is served by Michael Jordan. He is my waiter tonight. And Oprah Winfrey the dyke is massaging my feet later.

With money you can buy everything. Even friends.

I love my life and I love seeing Lucy or thedre being mad and “working” for a boss. Lol

Jason the alpha
        Participant

Let’s invest in some ALPHA business venture. I will add say $25,000 to start it off. We can crush all these beta bitches and cucks! We only hire betas and bitches as foot stools and servants! That’s all they are good for anyway! All ALPHAS are welcome! BYOBS ‘bring your own beta or servant’ if they want, if not we can supply some.

Ronald Ray Gun
        Participant

@UncleDilf
        I think Puffy P Pucker double booked Michael Jordon and Oprah for tonight. I have a cotton field that needs tendin’ to and had them reserved.
        I’d rather they serve you caviar and rub your filthy dawgs clean though, so you can have them. I spit on my 50k deposit.
        On another note… Start a YouTube channel!!!

UncleDilf
    Participant

I am in. Let’s invest in crzptocurrency. lol. I am heavy rich because I created boy bands. Now with crypto and startups. I also wipe my premium ass with money. Lol.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  UncleDilf.

Jason the alpha
      Participant

I like being rich. I can make anybody do anything I want! It’s super ALPHA! You think Lucy would lick the horrible wet and crusty stinky ass of thedre for €1,000? For real?

Team Dilf
        Participant

She would do it for free. She’s nasty.

UncleDilf
    Participant

Okay, we found some more member. TROLOLOLOLO

Svensk has been seen again at some sick AIDS PRIDE again:

Itsplater

UncleDilf
    Participant

Lucy and her cheated cuck

UncleDilf
    Participant

Thedre on hunt for boys!!!

UncleDilf
    Participant

NineInchNails happy for winning in the internet

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by  UncleDilf.

UncleDilf
    Participant

We found some more users:

HitlerWasAgoodMan:

ALPHAS living the life. Some paparazzi snapped some shot at Jason the alpha, Team Dilf, Dan-A-Conda, Wallabeast, Quad Amputee, UncelDilf and several other business associates!!!

Jason the alpha
      Participant

They just don’t understand do they? Look at us living it up. Hey @misterfilth I’m going to give you $50,000 just cause I can.. What you going to do with it? Roll it into toilet paper or make a nice cosy chair out of it?

UncleDilf
        Participant

Wanted to spend it to bums and unfortunate ones.

But then i thought. Who gave you pleasure and fun in life? It was Montblanc, Lamborghini, Veuve Cliquot, Monaco and filthy rich people.

So I just spontaneously made a party strictly for rich people by rich people to have a donation night and spent the entire money just for us. Lololo

So the rich get even richer. We had a lot of fun. Elon Musk found that so ace, that he gave us Alphas a cheque over 3,5 million bucks and 10 Teslas.

Please come over with your POWER YACHT and take one or two. Hell take 3 and get some money, my alpha mate.

Team Dilf, Dan-A-Conda, Wallabeat, Quad Amputee and several other associates are bathing in money right now.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  UncleDilf.

UncleDilf
    Participant

Svarg26, the hideous, cross-dressing, hershey squirt

null

UncleDilf
    Participant

Andre (thedre) at Snapchat hunting for boys!!!

null

UncleDilf
    Participant

Svensk being happy having a new NAMBLA membership!

null

UncleDilf
    Participant

Lucy making a selfie 😀

null

Jason the alpha
      Participant

Bahahahahaha! My sides are hurting! That is fucking class! You Fucking legend!

UncleDilf
        Participant

LOLOLOLO !!!! I cracked up also.

You, as a wealthy man know how we laugh! It is a wealthy laugh, while the “working class” or more “slaves” like the rest here, can’t laugh.

Here we see Team Dilf with his top slave Svensk, showing who is the ALPHA in this beta world!

null

Marky Ramones Wig
        Participant

Ted DiBiase ,what a legend!!!!!!!

UncleDilf
        Participant

I always loved the arrogant WWF vignettes of him!!! They were the best, mate! On youtube you can see some funny segments of him, where he just do crazy stiff. Why? Because he can!

In own vignette he want to go swimming at some public pool. He pays to kick all the “working class” people out and have the pool for himself!!!! EPIC MAN!!!

And his arrogant POWER LAUGH always cracks me up!!!!!! Harharharhar!!!!

Team Dilf
      Participant

Clearly Lucy has taken too many BALLS to the face. She fell off the whore tree and hit every cock on the way down. What a pic lololo

UncleDilf
    Participant

“BALLS to the face”!!!! Bahahahahah!!!

I crack upo here at my leopard chair (which I hunted and killed in africa)!!! Bahahah!!!

Keep em humming those truth pills, Team Dilf.

So good to see men, not OBEYING to anyone here. Go your own way, get rich, JIZZ in pussys and get a beer, gents!

Enjoy life or be like betas and get depressed!!!

What is your choice?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.