Stormfront Brought Down by Jewish Leftists…. BUT you can still access the site

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant Politics Stormfront Brought Down by Jewish Leftists…. BUT you can still access the site

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Hoping for Nemesis 3 days, 20 hours ago.

• Author

SCOUSENAZI
    Participant

Here’s how, and please spread this message around the net because as you can imagine the daily traffic of the board has taken a massive nosedive.

https://files.catbox.moe/pn074t.png

So why has the site been blocked due to pressure from the ‘Jew-sual’ suspects? Well I believe one of the reasons is due to the recent “Unite the Right” event, which descended into chaos, mostly due to violent masked ANTIFA thugs might I add, could have actually awakened and possibly brought many fence sitters over to the right wing side of thinking, and even (God forbid) full exposure of the International Jew and it’s various brands of Kikefuckery.

This will get messy, because the Jews will cling onto their power over the goyim until the bitter end, regardless of the cost or number of lives lost. I just hope I live to see the day when they are expelled from another nation, or better still, the US and Europe completely.

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  SCOUSENAZI.

Jason the alpha
    Participant

You got to be shitting me!!

Hklp
    Participant

personally i don’t get all the old racist shit.. who gives a fuck… the whack job camel jockeys fuckung up the world need the hate meter.. these fuckz are getting bigger and biggef and moving to a convenience store near you

SCOUSENAZI
    Participant

If it wasn’t for Jewish multiculturalism and open borders, the dune coons wouldn’t be in our lands to start with.

Der Kopfsammler
    Spectator

Huh… But i can still access Stormfront… But anyways, isnt it (((controlled opposition)))?

John Nigger
    Participant

The cultures were never going to co-exist without genocide. Mixing everyone together is a recipe for disaster, because we all see each-other as the “other”.The “other” is always coveting and wants what the “other” has. It does not take much for evil to take root and genocide to commence. Normal everyday people can turn on each-other like ravenous beasts over an empty stomach. Rawanda cir. 1994 the Hutti and Tuttsi people lived together in relative harmony (well in african standards) The Tuttsi were Darker Skinned minorities but held most of the important positions. The Hutti are Lighter skinned Majority who are products of Dutch/German colonial bestiality. The Hutti blamed the Tuttsi for all their problems, both groups lived like shit and have nothing from the Westerner perspective. The Hutti literally overnight went from being neighbors to genocidal demons killing 3/4 of the Tuttsi with machetes and spiked/nailed baseball bats in just a few short months. The Hutti spared no-one and simply killing the Tuttsi was not enough. They made sons rape their own mothers which most niggers do anyway, they beat children to death with bats and made their parents watch if they were not already dead. They made sure to Rape the Tuttsi women and when they couldn’t get hard anymore from the non-stop raping and murdering they fucked them with knives, sticks, anything they could ram up there. The Hutti children even got in on the action. One only needs to look at the world with the lens of truth to see that shit like this is very common.

In fact I find it absolutely insane that Europeans are letting in millions of un-compatible people that European Christianity has been at war with for centuries. Only Europeans have forgot they are “Christians” while the migrants are Muslim with Europe’s total extinction their Holy Duty to fulfill. No doubt the World’s most privileged minority (((that is illegal to mention in most western nations))), has his usury hand in Europe’s demise. After convincing million’s into believing “The Greatest Lie Ever Told” and using it as his “divine right” to enact the complete destruction of all European Nations and people.

The Brutal truth that is reality will always be denied the light of day. People are “conditioned” from birth to violently attack anything or anyone who points (((them))) out. Remember the Tuttsi’s tyranny was nothing but a fight over fried chicken rations, Imagine what will happen if the masses wise up to the true 1% one-percentiles. No wonder they lobby 24-7-365

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

@johnnigger
      I agree with almost everything you have said here except that the tutsi were introduced into rwanda as spoilers by the belgano-germans . The colonialists also instilled a superiority complex inro the tutsi- because they were lighter skinned- over the hutus which of course still remained over when independence was gained.

Curious facts, many rwandans were mixed hutu tutsi and thus many sadly killed their fully tutai or hutu parents ,grandparents ,uncles and aunts and tutsis are of Watusi fame ie dance style of 1960s and tallest people in Africa!

I don’t mind racism…even if its racism against my race…open racism is better than hidden fake acceptance…racism isn’t bad or good…its just human nature…if I’m to be considered a POS because of my race well then I guess I just be considered a POS n not really gaf gonna live my life anyways…

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

@der-kopfsammler

Why do you create triple paretheses around statements? Is that to prevent detection on searches? I dont get it.you do it as do some others on this site.

Jason the alpha
    Participant

What what what what??? Lol

John Nigger
    Participant

Hey there! Go easy I resemble that lol

Der Kopfsammler
    Spectator

“Look at me! Look at me!! Pay attention to me!! NOTICE ME!! I need attention… You’re this! You look like that! Your mother is fat! DNA tests are 100% reliable, so everybody should send their shekels to my fellow jews behind it and finance us for future schemes!” 😆

Begone child, adults are discussing in here.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.