Trhps one of the best movies ever made

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Movies Trhps one of the best movies ever made

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Mr Spock 4 days, 4 hours ago.

• Author

Riff raff
    Participant

Whats your opinions or what is your favorite movie or scene from a movie

illegalsmile55
    Participant

The Big Lebowski, Usual Suspects, I love a lot of the animated movies, Rango is one of my favorites. I always think of Future Days in the beginning where Rango flies onto Hunter S Thompsons windshield. I miss him, where is he!?

Methuselah
    Participant

Favorite movie? So many, but one of the more enduring ones for me has been Titanic. It came out when I was five, saw in theatres on IMAX!, and watched it on VHS the night we found my maternal grandmother’s dead body because it soothed me that damn much. That shit’s got everything: action, romance, humour, betrayal, revenge,(attempted) murder, mystery, intrigue, boobs, time travel, the extremes on the spectrum human behavior, different ways of other people dying, sacrifice, loss, heartbreak, coming to terms with shit, letting go and moving on, gorgeous set pieces, fashion nostalgia, Leo, on point CGI effects, and a true to life bittersweet ending. Shit, this post is just as long as the movie too, just without Celine Dion’s soft landing soundtrack. Oh well. My 2 cents, for what it’s worth <3

Riff raff
      Participant

Awesome reply hit all the points

Lord Wankdust
    Participant

Brendan Gleeson and Co in “I Went Down”. Fucking brilliant.

Brendan Gleeson in “The Guard”.

Brendan Gleeson in the very sweary “In Bruges”

Der Kopfsammler
    Spectator

Falling Down is one of the best movies i’ve ever seen. 😀

Nataska
      Participant

I love this movie to

Mr Spock
    Participant

Die Amerikaner…..if you watch the clips in reverse order he sounds like a douchebag in the bottom two. In the top one he sounds kinda alright.

MasterPlan
      Participant

He is a douche, a terrible one. however it is still a nice movies 🙂

Mr Spock
    Participant

My best movie is Inglorious Basterds. Both accents scenes.

In the German Accents scene, top British soldier Mike Fassbender pretending to be German and who is very competent makes a very slight, slight mistake leading to the massacre of nearly his entire group by the Germans.

In the Italian Accents scene, Tennessee moustachioed meathead Brad Pitt is leading a Joo strike and is pretending to be Italian. Unfortunately this gang have very bad Accents, extremely laughable and classy German psychopath Col Hans Landa knows they are full of shit and toys with them, letting them in the cinema!

I like this film because Americans are normally accused of not understanding irony, and accused of rewriting history to make it look like the Americans alone won the war.

Well good for this film. There is irony everywhere in it. To its credit the Basterds are not glorified as being bigger or smarter or more cultured than the Germans. They are portrayed as a pack of wild dogs reporting to pack leader Pitt.

As for Hollywood rewriting history, begrudgingly we have to admit that the Americans did efficiently conclude WWII for us, so we can’t hold that against them.

The Jews however, did not win the war, their roles were to make lots of money, be hated by Nazis, be gassed or go into hiding. They are not famous for fighting. Still, Tarantino is a smart man and he made lots of friends because Joos are the heroes in his movie. Mel Gibson, pls take note. No more drunken rants, you make Christians look weak.

MasterPlan
      Participant

I added the last one. Christoph Waltz is superb on it 🙂

Chopper, “I wrote a bestseller, and I can’t even spell.”

I also like ‘Big Trouble In Little China.’

MasterPlan
      Participant

Nice tip. I haven’t seen it but I will.
      chopper
      I didn’t identify Eric Bana in the cover btw 🙂

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  MasterPlan.

MasterPlan
    Participant

It is not my favorite, but one of them. Snatch is very funny and unpredictable. I specially like Brick Top. I hope the following scenes don’t spoil too much of the movie. Its certainly worth watching.

Marky Ramones Wig
      Participant

Do you like dags? I love the pikey scenes,brad Pitt gets it spot on, you can’t understand a word they say , great film, lock stock’s good as well

Nataska
    Participant

Texas chainsaw massacre with Jessica biel and john wick is pretty good movie also like the Kray brothers

Evillain
    Participant

Alien 1+2, Evil Dead, Predator, The good the bad and The Ugly, The Exorcist, Apocalypse Now, American Werewolf in London, The Thing, Conan the Barbarian, Das Boot…

just 10 of my all time favorite movies. pretty old, but always fun to watch from time to time. but dubbed in german language^^

Mr Spock
    Participant

Inglorious Basterds is one of my fave movies.
    This is an interesting movie because it does not play on expected stereotypes. The Germans are the ones portrayed with all the best traits: psychopath Hans Landa is charming, multilingual, cultured and very intuitive. The German soldier who opts to have his brains bashed out by the Bear Jew wielding a baseball bat is admirably brave.

The British, i.e. the character played by Michael Fassbender, is charming and very competetent, but unlucky in the “German accents” scene.

The Americans/Jews, i.e. the Bastards, on the other hand, are portrayed as nothing more than a pack of wild dogs who despite their comical ineptitude, accomplish great things. The “Italian accents” scene shown above should be an all-time classic, because it has a lot of irony, something which Americans are accused of not understanding:).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.