True Hidden Facts About Israel, And The Jews Kept Silent In Today's Media.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events True Hidden Facts About Israel, And The Jews Kept Silent In Today's Media.

This topic contains 32 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  thedre 4 days, 8 hours ago.

• Author

thedre
    Participant

Good Day, Guys, & Gals,

I have decided to start a new Topic related to a Subject, “And of a People” that has, at one point or another in our busy lives, affected us all, and that continues to negatively affect us to this very day in all facets of our daily lives, whether some of us realize it or not. And even though these People represent only about 2% of the worlds total population, and the fact that about 2/3rds. of them live in 2 Countries, namely The U.S., And Israel, their presence is felt, and in some instances even feared, the world over. They are,,, “THE JEWS”,,, but how would you have ever guessed, lol,? But whether we call Them,, Kikes, Joos, Yahoodi, Zionists, or Other, the Fact remains that we ALL ARE, & have been enslaved by them for what seems like forever, and mostly because we were born, or have moved to a Z.O.G. Controlled Country. But except for a handful of Great, Proud, & Honorable Countries, Like Russia, and Cuba just to name a very few, that continue to defy & resist them,but by doing this, they suffer the unfair, and cruel “Multinational Jewry Game”, “Of Sanctions”, and mostly of Food, And Medicine, all the while knowing that they are affecting the innocent lives of it’s citizens, and not their governments as they insist, is the intended target, “YEA,OK”. In this first part, i will share with you’s some of the Tricks, and Games, that these Dirty-Jews continue to play on the general population, or “The Brainwashed SHEEPLE”, as we sometimes call them, in a continued attempt at gaining more popularity Votes, and Widening Support. Because at a time where the Internet has been playing a key role in exposing those Barbarians with atrocious crimes, and shortcomings, they have had to re invent the wheel a few times over, to just be able to keep up with their lies, and to keep their heads barely above the water in order to cover their sorry, lying asses. And if not for their long Snouts sticking out of the water like a Fucking Snorkel, many would have surely drowned. Please join-in with your own true stories, or facts regarding These Jews, and the impact that they may of played in your daily lives, whether it happened at work, at play, or elsewhere, for that matter. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ex convict 2065616
    Participant

I see what you are saying I have done some studying as of reading the book called The protocols of the wise men of Zion or reading about secret societies it talks about their grand plan about world domination and or manipulating people places and or events I like your knowledge and I appreciate it

thedre
      Participant

A Great book indeed. And they are trying desperately to accomplish these World Domination goals, but with Russia, and the New Development Bank, formerly called “The Brics Bank” in place, securing, and backing their currency with Gold, The Jews, and all of their Puppet Nations are beating the War Drums, and assembling on The Russian Borders. As This is hurting The Dirty-Jews, and beating them at their own Game, lol. And as you will read below, they are blue in the face mad, also because India has recently invested another 100 Billion in it. So, China, India, Russia, Iran, and a few more are already part of this economically growing powerhouse. ๐Ÿ™‚

http://www.mintpressnews.com/brics-attack-western-banks-governments-launch-full-spectrum-assault-russia-part/215761/

I LOVE IT,,, And Fuck The Jewish Run NATO. Rats!

thedre
      Participant

In order to keep their lies well hidden Jew-Owned, and Controlled Amazon, Burned over 700 Books Because the Titles and content told THE TRUTH, AND ONLY THE TRUTH, you will see below how the dide these truth’s from us.

Fucking Sickening, is it not??? Voice your opinions, as we are safe here at Best-Gore. ๐Ÿ™‚

thedre
    Participant

The Ugly TRUTH regarding the Jewish Talmud. Please watch now,, because they will remove this video again!

We are better then them as we have good morals, conscience, and just plain God given love in us, unlike them!

thedre
    Participant

Although the Canadian, America,. Australian, The British, and French, just to name a few do not charge us a tax on our food stuff purchased in grocery stores. So why do THE JEWS charge us all a hidden TAX on our food stuff? Thieving Bastards use the codes on the cans, and boxes that when scanned, then the Stores send them
    a huge check. Up to 1/3 of the priced items value goes straight into the Jewish coffers in Israel. CUNTS!!
    This is more of the scams, and downright thefts, that these JEWS sneakily hide from the SHEEPLE who love, cherish, and support them, while they laugh at them, all the while Fucking Them in their Fat, And Stupid Asses.

SHAMEFUL THIS IS, WHEN SOME KIDS IN AMERICA & ELSEWHERE HAVE NO FOOD TO EAT THEMSELVES AND 1/3RD OF THEIR FOOD-STAMPS END-UP IN ISRAELS DIRTY HANDS!!

thedre
    Participant

Here, you have more deception of the masses, from The Hungarian-Jew, and Puppet Master Himself, George Soros. This Man has the ability to completely collapse the economic stability of Whole Countries, and bring them to their knees, by saying only a couple of words, and negative comments to his controlled Mass-Media buddies, and the ensuing damages causes their Stock Markets to plunge, sometimes even collapse, as we have witnessed for decades now. This being said, some of the Countries that were adversely affected by his schemes are now speaking up, and closing down any, and all businesses, and Universities Of Indoctrination the he funds, and are also going the extra mile in having him removed, or (Kicked The Fuck-Out) sounds better. Donald Duck, Oops,,, (Trump), and the U.S. has recently showed him the door, as Hungary is also in the process of doing, but by first putting a stop to the ongoing Soros’s Funded University Protests, then, they will also Kick That Piece Of Shit Jew-Scum out of Hungary.

George Soros Needs To Be Executed for playing a Global Role in the Murdering of many Nations, and it’s Populace, period!

thedre
    Participant

PROPAGANDA… The Jews Favorite Tool

Enjoy!

thedre
    Participant

Watch how this disgraceful,and Ugly JEW BITCH, named “Debbie Wasserman Schultz” The former NDC Chair, Threatens D.C. Police Chief on camera. This is how gutsy these fuckers have become, knowing that nothing will happen to them. If if she is charged her Jew Lawyers will make sure that she walks!

Fucking Shameful this is, cause if one of us GOY tried something like this, it would cost us a fortune in Jew-Lawyers, and we would end up doing time anyways, because the more coin you give those Cunts, the less time you do.

thedre
    Participant

Although The JEWS stole most of Tesla,s inventions, they themselves with Their Illuminati buddies used these same patents to build Free Energy “Flying Discs” by none other than The Lockheed Martin, and their Skunk Works Division. And much of today,s black budget funds allotted to them, go in to producing these quiet, yet incredibly fast flying machine that many think are flying Saucers, when in fact, it is all of Nicola Tesla,s work that we are seeing. Tesla never wanted any of his inventions to be used for military uses, but instead wanted to use it for the betterment of mankind only. May GOD Bless his Soul, as he truly was a good man.

https://www.henrymakow.com/nikola_tesla.html

R.I.P. NICOLA TESLA.

thedre
    Participant

More good and,,, as always, 100% true Jew-Lies Exposed!

Enjoy!

thedre
      Participant

As you can see for yourselves, Jewgle has begun to remove some of my truthful, and informative video’s confirming that they are hiding from us all “”The Ultimate Truth”” that these Jew-Pigs hate anyone that is not a Dirty, Child Molesting Jew-Cunt, as described in the video that they have deleted on my Forum Page. So i found a better one to expose these disgusting, murdering, 8 day old Baby Boy Foreskin Snorting Pigs.

Enjoy truth and nothing but as it will free your mind, and cleanse your soul from these Evil Entities,,,”The Jew”

thedre
    Participant

More dirty lying Jew Cunts, in Action.

Enjoy!

thedre
    Participant

More incredible truth from a good, honest, and very intelligent Muslim Man.

thedre
    Participant

A Must Watch George Galloway Fucking Rocks,,, Big-Time.

I Love Him Dearly, and so will you all.

Enjoy!

thedre
    Participant

More Truth,,, Of Jewish Lies Exposed.

Thank-You Brother Nathaniel. ๐Ÿ™‚

thedre
    Participant

The Jews Favorite Slogan “”OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU ARE DEAD”” Just like many killed everyday around the world. You only hear about the high profile ones, but many, many others who help expose them also die unexpected Heart-Attacks, and also of Strange, and fast acting, rare Cancers. pls. read below!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-targeted-assassinations-by-induced-heart-attack-and-cancer/5326382

With all the strange happenings that i have personally witnessed in the last 5 years, from Fake door to door Salesmen that leave quickly when pressed for details, to strange phone calls, strange credit card frauds, and so on, here is just a few of these strange encounters, and mental stress inducing tactics, that i truly believe (the establishment or Zionists themselves) have been targeting me with in order to frighten me, shut me up, or both. One day i get a ring at the door, and i see what looks like a young Boy in his early 20s who was nervously trying in vain, to push this package of free meat on me for marketing purposes, in order for people to try out their brand of freezer orders of packaged meat, and other frozen products. When i asked him if they were a local company, and what their address was, or if he had a business card, he paused and had a look of bewilderment on his face. So i quickly asked him another question, of (if he was canvassing the whole neighborhood today), and he replied yes, as he asked me (get this) if i could write MY NAME, and MY phone number down on a piece of paper so his Dad, lol, could call me with this evening with all my answers. So that,s when i have had enough of this weird kid, and i told him straight out, that i was not interested, and began to close the door on this strange “MEAT CANVASSING” kid. He then panicked, and said What About your Meat Sir?, Take your free Meat, but i continued to close the door on him, but persistently stood outside on my front porch and said again, but your meat, don,t you want your Meat? So i motioned with my hand for him to leave as he reluctantly walked away. As he got to the end of my driveway i went to another room, and peeked in the window, only to see him heading away from the other houses and to a street corner. I ran quickly to the end of my driveway, and saw him quickly get into a new, or newer BMW, OR MERCEDES, (not sure) with an older man, as they left rather quickly, and without stopping at any other doors on either side of ours. Weird enough for ya??? Another strange door canvasser was from a middle aged, well dressed Man, (about my age), who knocked on my door, and asked me if i had a portfolio of investments that we could look at in order to properly invest, and secure any of our holdings as he was a private broker for a huge, and international banking firm that had just merged with some other American firm (i cannot remember the name), but it was something like a Citigroup, or the like. So i asked him for a business card, but he had not received them yet, but he handed me a small paper pad instead, and asked me to enter my full name, my Wife,s name, and our phone numbers at home & work, and with which Financial Institution, or bank we deal with, so that he could begin the process of evaluating our Portfolio,,,and that,s when i said, WHOA WHOA BUD, STOP MAN, LOL, as he was now talking a 100 miles a minute, like he was on Coke, or getting nervous, or something. So i told him that unless he gave me his number, and Company Name, that our conversation was over as i had to discuss this with my Wife first to see if we are even interested, cause you show-up here with no business cards, ask me for all our personal info,,,,, and that,s when HE now cut me off, and said ok,,, ok,,, just forget about it then,,, as he walked back to his car with spring in his steps, that (i realize now) he had strategically parked on the street, instead of driving up my long 8 car driveway that could have brought him right to my front door, but that he had to walk all the way up instead, just did not add up, or make any sense whatsoever!. Weird stuff Guys, & Girls,,, Really weird. I figured later on that he did not want me getting his plate number, and that is why he parked so far. And again when i questioned my neighbors “NONE OF THEM” had a visit from this man. I also got some strange, and very creepy phone calls with no one talking, just listening, while i heard him breathing ever so slightly. And when i call Bell Canada to inquire about this strange number that kept calling, had too many digits, and did not make any common sense whatsoever, she tells me that this number does not even exist. Now, if this is not enough, one of my Credit Cards had a 600+ dollar purchase put on it from Istanbul Turkey payable to (GET THIS) Istanbul Apartments??? W.T.F. is that shit? So i call Visa and inquire about this charge, and when she looked-up the recipients credentials it came up blank, as she stated that they had probably already went out of business, and she could not trace it. So after filing out tons of paperwork, The Fraud Insurance that i pay on my credit card, had to reimburse me for these fraudulent charges, and i also asked them to have it removed from my future statements, because i was beginning to wonder if these Zionists were trying to set me up, in order to make me look like a supporter of a terrorist organisation, or network by sending money to an unknown party. Because by this time i did not trust (anything or anybody). I finally got my money back from Visa,s insurance but it took them almost 3 mts. to do so,,, Like WTF. All these, and many more alike has happened to me in the last 5 years, including messages from 2 different Sites asking me to send them my E-Mail, and some looked like legit members but after checking, we found out that they were nothing but impostors only using their names, and avatar to get to me and get my info. Also,,, i have been getting sick lately with pain all over my body, but mainly in my upper back, behind my shoulder blade. I hope that it is not some rare, and fast acting Cancer like they have been known to use on anyone that helps expose their “SICK, AND DEMENTED LIFESTYLES, AND THEIR MASS MURDERING OF MILLIONS” I will follow-up once i work up the nerve, and energy, to once again go to the hospital for hours, and hours of tests, that i detest, since my accident, heart-attack, and overall shitty health problems. Fuck i hate Hospitals.

• This reply was modified 5 months ago by  thedre.

thedre
    Participant

Here is something that we should all take notice of because Jewgle has done everything they can to take down any info on this Danger to all of Mankind. So check it out for yourselves, and discover more “Mind Blowing Truth” about what These Zionist Jews are Capable of.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, BUT TRUE, AND JUST ANOTHER DISGUSTING ACT, COMMITTED BY ZIONIST ISRAELI CRIMINALS WORLDWIDE.

thedre
    Participant

If you Think that the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster was an Accident, than watch below, and think again!

Zionist-Jews at it again! MAY THEY ALL ROT IN HELL, THESE DIRTY BASTARDS! ๐Ÿ™

thedre
      Participant

Well looks like The Mossad removed by 100% proof video that Fukushima Disaster was damaged by a nuke. The Security Contracting Company in charge of Fukushima was based in Israel, and most of it’s employees were known Mossad Agents,,, why??? A nuke, and not a 9.9 earthquake (which was really only an inland 6.8) was detonated, and 100% responsible for causing all the explosions, and subsequent damages on this Nuclear Plant. The Jews were using this as nuclear blackmail because Japan’s deal with Iran to supply them with enriched uranium. The Israeli’s also knew the route that the nuclear fallout would take going across the Pacific Ocean, and that the damages caused by this fallout would be irreversible once on land. Alaska, British Columbia, but most importantly California, would have their fish, whales, shrimp, crab, and many of their precious coral reefs would be completely decimated and some greatly affected as a result. These same Jews also believed that after a couple of years, this nuclear fallout would further destabilize The already unstable, and overdo Saint Andrea’s Fault off the California coastline. Furthermore, and inexplicably, Earthquakes have been known to happen more frequently when a Solar Eclipse happens, and with the high levels of nuclear waste at record highs since they began testing this area, and with the combined instability of the deep ground faults, and upcoming Solar Eclipse of Aug. 21st 2017, the shit could Very Well Hit The Fan. ๐Ÿ™

May God bless my American B-G Family that reside on or anywhere near the California Coastline, on Aug 21st. ๐Ÿ™

“Good for them. Jews are not generally noted for their insistence on selling their talent for the lowest possible price, which is the most useful measure there is of inveterate, lost-with-all-hands stupidity”. -Kevin Myers in an article about 3 weeks ago.
    This quote is nearly after ruining this mans livelihood. Who is in charge? Lol.

thedre
      Participant

Jews are nothing but parasites, liars, and fakes, as it is ok to say anything about any gender, white race, or anything about anybody in general, as long as you are NOT talking about a Dirty lying Jew, even if what you say is 100% truthful. Furthermore if Jews truly endorse, and care about Equality for all, then why is it that even though they account for only about 1.3 % of the worlds population, that they occupy most of all the top paying jobs, whether it be in politics, a C.E.O. of a large corporation, A judge, police commissioner, Senator, Crown Prosecutor, foreign affairs Minister, News Anchor, or reporter, Education minister, minister of finance, Environment Minister, and so on, and so on. So to have true equality, 3/4 of all these Jews should be forcefully removed from their duties, and let some real Canadian, American, or other nations residents fill these great paying jobs therefore
      helping guaranty that when performing their duties, they will do it with no biased towards Israel, and that they will not look out for the “Jewish agenda” when dealing with everyday hard working citizens.

thedre
    Participant

Try and hide this “TRUTH” Jews, and oh yea,,, Good Luck at that. Besides Mark Marek, and his critically Acclaimed,
    and what should have been, An Award Winning Documentary Series, His Holohoax Series and subsequent video’s was one of the worlds most shockingly true, and mind blowing “Jewish-Scams” that the world had ever seen to this date. But now, and i believe partly do to the peoples general mistrust in the Jews, Good Folks everywhere have started investigating anything that seems odd, and that might be Jewish-Related, since the Holohoax Scam, we have discovered another Huge Jew-Scam that makes Aleister Crowly, and George Soros look like Saints.
    #1 The Earth is 100% Immovable, And At Rest.
    #2 The Earth Does Not Spin At 1000 Miles An Hour, And It Never, Ever Has.
    #3 The Sun, Moon, and all the Fake Stars, And Planets are nothing but C.G.I. imaging, and simple drawings.
    #4 Although Nicola Tesla proved this truth, many, many, Moons Ago, The Jews Hid it, and discredited him instead.
    #5 Most of you’s chose to believe in Jewish Based Theories, instead of trusting your own natural God-Given Senses.
    #6 After watching the 2 video’s below, if you even watch them, you will still disregard the proof, and trust Jews, and their BASELESS THEORIES WHY???? Are you that indoctrinated, and brainwashed?
    #7 Theory definition, as described below,
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=Dictionary#dobs=theory

thedre
    Participant

Another Jew-Cunt Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s gets indicted on 4 counts of being a Jew-Cunt, lol.

Keep putting all those lying cheating, murdering cockroaches behind bars til none, (zero) remain in the U.S. and Canada. Keep cleaning that smelly swamp Trumpman, lol. ๐Ÿ˜‰

thedre
    Participant

The Federal Reserve Scam

Fucking unreal eh guys/gals ????

thedre
    Participant

Strange days indeed, more peculiar mama,,,

Nobody told you there would be days like these, in Jewmurica eh???

thedre
    Participant

Israel, should never had existed, period!

Fucking murdering, and Thieving Pigs!

thedre
    Participant

Fuckers also hid this important truth from us all.

thedre
    Participant

Another Jewish Scam of Epic Proportions

thedre
    Participant

This Is What A Real Holocaust Looks Like.

Fucking Sad Man, And Right Here In Canada. ๐Ÿ™

thedre
    Participant

Go Morgan Freeman

thedre
    Participant

Look at this FAKE JEWISH CUNTY-CUNT-WHORE, lol.

thedre
    Participant

Here is CNN, or More Precisely Called JNN (JEW NOSED NEANDERTHALS) Network, Screwing-Up Yet Again and for the ump-teeth time, When This (INCREDIBLY-COLD-UGLY *AND ALL TOP TEETHED SHOWING* JEW-CUNT) (“*Sara Ganom*”) Was caught LAUGHING CUNTLY, And on camera, when A White (Non-Jew) Mentally Challenged Boy Was Getting Needlessly Tortured, And Beaten by these (“”**4 INCREDIBLY UGLY, AND VERY BLACK-ASSED, FUCKING KNEE-GROWS**””) And she SARA GANOM SHALOM THAT PURPLE HELMET, JUICE SLURPING, MONKEY-BRANCHING, FEMININE NAPKIN RECYCLING, DIRTY CUNTY JEW SLUT. Whatch Below!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.