True Hidden Facts About Israel, And The Jews Kept Silent In Today's Media.

Best Gore Forums Societally Relevant World Events True Hidden Facts About Israel, And The Jews Kept Silent In Today's Media.

This topic contains 44 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  thedre 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

thedre
    Participant
    Goints: 7,404
    VIP – Server Donor

Good Day, Guys, & Gals,

I have decided to start a new Topic related to a Subject, “And of a People” that has, at one point or another in our busy lives, affected us all, and that continues to negatively affect us to this very day in all facets of our daily lives, whether some of us realize it or not. And even though these People represent only about 2% of the worlds total population, and the fact that about 2/3rds. of them live in 2 Countries, namely The U.S., And Israel, their presence is felt, and in some instances even feared, the world over. They are,,, “THE JEWS”,,, but how would you have ever guessed, lol,? But whether we call Them,, Kikes, Joos, Yahoodi, Zionists, or Other, the Fact remains that we ALL ARE, & have been enslaved by them for what seems like forever, and mostly because we were born, or have moved to a Z.O.G. Controlled Country. But except for a handful of Great, Proud, & Honorable Countries, Like Russia, and Cuba just to name a very few, that continue to defy & resist them,but by doing this, they suffer the unfair, and cruel “Multinational Jewry Game”, “Of Sanctions”, and mostly of Food, And Medicine, all the while knowing that they are affecting the innocent lives of it’s citizens, and not their governments as they insist, is the intended target, “YEA,OK”. In this first part, i will share with you’s some of the Tricks, and Games, that these Dirty-Jews continue to play on the general population, or “The Brainwashed SHEEPLE”, as we sometimes call them, in a continued attempt at gaining more popularity Votes, and Widening Support. Because at a time where the Internet has been playing a key role in exposing those Barbarians with atrocious crimes, and shortcomings, they have had to re invent the wheel a few times over, to just be able to keep up with their lies, and to keep their heads barely above the water in order to cover their sorry, lying asses. And if not for their long Snouts sticking out of the water like a Fucking Snorkel, many would have surely drowned. Please join-in with your own true stories, or facts regarding These Jews, and the impact that they may of played in your daily lives, whether it happened at work, at play, or elsewhere, for that matter. 🙂

Ex convict 2065616
    Participant
    Goints: 13

I see what you are saying I have done some studying as of reading the book called The protocols of the wise men of Zion or reading about secret societies it talks about their grand plan about world domination and or manipulating people places and or events I like your knowledge and I appreciate it

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

A Great book indeed. And they are trying desperately to accomplish these World Domination goals, but with Russia, and the New Development Bank, formerly called “The Brics Bank” in place, securing, and backing their currency with Gold, The Jews, and all of their Puppet Nations are beating the War Drums, and assembling on The Russian Borders. As This is hurting The Dirty-Jews, and beating them at their own Game, lol. And as you will read below, they are blue in the face mad, also because India has recently invested another 100 Billion in it. So, China, India, Russia, Iran, and a few more are already part of this economically growing powerhouse. 🙂

http://www.mintpressnews.com/brics-attack-western-banks-governments-launch-full-spectrum-assault-russia-part/215761/

I LOVE IT,,, And Fuck The Jewish Run NATO. Rats!

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

In order to keep their lies well hidden Jew-Owned, and Controlled Amazon, Burned over 700 Books Because the Titles and content told THE TRUTH, AND ONLY THE TRUTH, you will see below how the dide these truth’s from us.

Fucking Sickening, is it not??? Voice your opinions, as we are safe here at Best-Gore. 🙂

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Albert Einstein Once Stated,
      The Person With Big Dreams,,,**THEORIES**,,, Is More Powerful Then One With **ALL** The True Facts. So Never Give-Up On What You Really Want To Do, Because It Is Always Much Easier To Fool The People, Than To Convince Them, That They Have Been Fooled.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

The Ugly TRUTH regarding the Jewish Talmud. Please watch now,, because they will remove this video again!

We are better then them as we have good morals, conscience, and just plain God given love in us, unlike them!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Although the Canadian, America,. Australian, The British, and French, just to name a few do not charge us a tax on our food stuff purchased in grocery stores. So why do THE JEWS charge us all a hidden TAX on our food stuff? Thieving Bastards use the codes on the cans, and boxes that when scanned, then the Stores send them
    a huge check. Up to 1/3 of the priced items value goes straight into the Jewish coffers in Israel. CUNTS!!
    This is more of the scams, and downright thefts, that these JEWS sneakily hide from the SHEEPLE who love, cherish, and support them, while they laugh at them, all the while Fucking Them in their Fat, And Stupid Asses.

SHAMEFUL THIS IS, WHEN SOME KIDS IN AMERICA & ELSEWHERE HAVE NO FOOD TO EAT THEMSELVES AND 1/3RD OF THEIR FOOD-STAMPS END-UP IN ISRAELS DIRTY HANDS!!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Here, you have more deception of the masses, from The Hungarian-Jew, and Puppet Master Himself, George Soros. This Man has the ability to completely collapse the economic stability of Whole Countries, and bring them to their knees, by saying only a couple of words, and negative comments to his controlled Mass-Media buddies, and the ensuing damages causes their Stock Markets to plunge, sometimes even collapse, as we have witnessed for decades now. This being said, some of the Countries that were adversely affected by his schemes are now speaking up, and closing down any, and all businesses, and Universities Of Indoctrination the he funds, and are also going the extra mile in having him removed, or (Kicked The Fuck-Out) sounds better. Donald Duck, Oops,,, (Trump), and the U.S. has recently showed him the door, as Hungary is also in the process of doing, but by first putting a stop to the ongoing Soros’s Funded University Protests, then, they will also Kick That Piece Of Shit Jew-Scum out of Hungary.

George Soros Needs To Be Executed for playing a Global Role in the Murdering of many Nations, and it’s Populace, period!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

PROPAGANDA… The Jews Favorite Tool

Enjoy!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Watch how this disgraceful,and Ugly JEW BITCH, named “Debbie Wasserman Schultz” The former NDC Chair, Threatens D.C. Police Chief on camera. This is how gutsy these fuckers have become, knowing that nothing will happen to them. If if she is charged her Jew Lawyers will make sure that she walks!

Fucking Shameful this is, cause if one of us GOY tried something like this, it would cost us a fortune in Jew-Lawyers, and we would end up doing time anyways, because the more coin you give those Cunts, the less time you do.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Although The JEWS stole most of Tesla,s inventions, they themselves with Their Illuminati buddies used these same patents to build Free Energy “Flying Discs” by none other than The Lockheed Martin, and their Skunk Works Division. And much of today,s black budget funds allotted to them, go in to producing these quiet, yet incredibly fast flying machine that many think are flying Saucers, when in fact, it is all of Nicola Tesla,s work that we are seeing. Tesla never wanted any of his inventions to be used for military uses, but instead wanted to use it for the betterment of mankind only. May GOD Bless his Soul, as he truly was a good man.

https://www.henrymakow.com/nikola_tesla.html

R.I.P. NICOLA TESLA.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

More good and,,, as always, 100% true Jew-Lies Exposed!

Enjoy!

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

As you can see for yourselves, Jewgle has begun to remove some of my truthful, and informative video’s confirming that they are hiding from us all “”The Ultimate Truth”” that these Jew-Pigs hate anyone that is not a Dirty, Child Molesting Jew-Cunt, as described in the video that they have deleted on my Forum Page. So i found a better one to expose these disgusting, murdering, 8 day old Baby Boy Foreskin Snorting Pigs.

Enjoy truth and nothing but as it will free your mind, and cleanse your soul from these Evil Entities,,,”The Jew”

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

More dirty lying Jew Cunts, in Action.

Enjoy!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

More incredible truth from a good, honest, and very intelligent Muslim Man.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

A Must Watch George Galloway Fucking Rocks,,, Big-Time.

I Love Him Dearly, and so will you all.

Enjoy!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

More Truth,,, Of Jewish Lies Exposed.

Thank-You Brother Nathaniel. 🙂

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

The Jews Favorite Slogan “”OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND YOU ARE DEAD”” Just like many killed everyday around the world. You only hear about the high profile ones, but many, many others who help expose them also die unexpected Heart-Attacks, and also of Strange, and fast acting, rare Cancers. pls. read below!

http://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-targeted-assassinations-by-induced-heart-attack-and-cancer/5326382

With all the strange happenings that i have personally witnessed in the last 5 years, from Fake door to door Salesmen that leave quickly when pressed for details, to strange phone calls, strange credit card frauds, and so on, here is just a few of these strange encounters, and mental stress inducing tactics, that i truly believe (the establishment or Zionists themselves) have been targeting me with in order to frighten me, shut me up, or both. One day i get a ring at the door, and i see what looks like a young Boy in his early 20s who was nervously trying in vain, to push this package of free meat on me for marketing purposes, in order for people to try out their brand of freezer orders of packaged meat, and other frozen products. When i asked him if they were a local company, and what their address was, or if he had a business card, he paused and had a look of bewilderment on his face. So i quickly asked him another question, of (if he was canvassing the whole neighborhood today), and he replied yes, as he asked me (get this) if i could write MY NAME, and MY phone number down on a piece of paper so his Dad, lol, could call me with this evening with all my answers. So that,s when i have had enough of this weird kid, and i told him straight out, that i was not interested, and began to close the door on this strange “MEAT CANVASSING” kid. He then panicked, and said What About your Meat Sir?, Take your free Meat, but i continued to close the door on him, but persistently stood outside on my front porch and said again, but your meat, don,t you want your Meat? So i motioned with my hand for him to leave as he reluctantly walked away. As he got to the end of my driveway i went to another room, and peeked in the window, only to see him heading away from the other houses and to a street corner. I ran quickly to the end of my driveway, and saw him quickly get into a new, or newer BMW, OR MERCEDES, (not sure) with an older man, as they left rather quickly, and without stopping at any other doors on either side of ours. Weird enough for ya??? Another strange door canvasser was from a middle aged, well dressed Man, (about my age), who knocked on my door, and asked me if i had a portfolio of investments that we could look at in order to properly invest, and secure any of our holdings as he was a private broker for a huge, and international banking firm that had just merged with some other American firm (i cannot remember the name), but it was something like a Citigroup, or the like. So i asked him for a business card, but he had not received them yet, but he handed me a small paper pad instead, and asked me to enter my full name, my Wife,s name, and our phone numbers at home & work, and with which Financial Institution, or bank we deal with, so that he could begin the process of evaluating our Portfolio,,,and that,s when i said, WHOA WHOA BUD, STOP MAN, LOL, as he was now talking a 100 miles a minute, like he was on Coke, or getting nervous, or something. So i told him that unless he gave me his number, and Company Name, that our conversation was over as i had to discuss this with my Wife first to see if we are even interested, cause you show-up here with no business cards, ask me for all our personal info,,,,, and that,s when HE now cut me off, and said ok,,, ok,,, just forget about it then,,, as he walked back to his car with spring in his steps, that (i realize now) he had strategically parked on the street, instead of driving up my long 8 car driveway that could have brought him right to my front door, but that he had to walk all the way up instead, just did not add up, or make any sense whatsoever!. Weird stuff Guys, & Girls,,, Really weird. I figured later on that he did not want me getting his plate number, and that is why he parked so far. And again when i questioned my neighbors “NONE OF THEM” had a visit from this man. I also got some strange, and very creepy phone calls with no one talking, just listening, while i heard him breathing ever so slightly. And when i call Bell Canada to inquire about this strange number that kept calling, had too many digits, and did not make any common sense whatsoever, she tells me that this number does not even exist. Now, if this is not enough, one of my Credit Cards had a 600+ dollar purchase put on it from Istanbul Turkey payable to (GET THIS) Istanbul Apartments??? W.T.F. is that shit? So i call Visa and inquire about this charge, and when she looked-up the recipients credentials it came up blank, as she stated that they had probably already went out of business, and she could not trace it. So after filing out tons of paperwork, The Fraud Insurance that i pay on my credit card, had to reimburse me for these fraudulent charges, and i also asked them to have it removed from my future statements, because i was beginning to wonder if these Zionists were trying to set me up, in order to make me look like a supporter of a terrorist organisation, or network by sending money to an unknown party. Because by this time i did not trust (anything or anybody). I finally got my money back from Visa,s insurance but it took them almost 3 mts. to do so,,, Like WTF. All these, and many more alike has happened to me in the last 5 years, including messages from 2 different Sites asking me to send them my E-Mail, and some looked like legit members but after checking, we found out that they were nothing but impostors only using their names, and avatar to get to me and get my info. Also,,, i have been getting sick lately with pain all over my body, but mainly in my upper back, behind my shoulder blade. I hope that it is not some rare, and fast acting Cancer like they have been known to use on anyone that helps expose their “SICK, AND DEMENTED LIFESTYLES, AND THEIR MASS MURDERING OF MILLIONS” I will follow-up once i work up the nerve, and energy, to once again go to the hospital for hours, and hours of tests, that i detest, since my accident, heart-attack, and overall shitty health problems. Fuck i hate Hospitals.

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by  thedre.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Here is something that we should all take notice of because Jewgle has done everything they can to take down any info on this Danger to all of Mankind. So check it out for yourselves, and discover more “Mind Blowing Truth” about what These Zionist Jews are Capable of.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE, BUT TRUE, AND JUST ANOTHER DISGUSTING ACT, COMMITTED BY ZIONIST ISRAELI CRIMINALS WORLDWIDE.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

If you Think that the Fukushima Nuclear Disaster was an Accident, than watch below, and think again!

Zionist-Jews at it again! MAY THEY ALL ROT IN HELL, THESE DIRTY BASTARDS! 🙁

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Well looks like The Mossad removed by 100% proof video that Fukushima Disaster was damaged by a nuke. The Security Contracting Company in charge of Fukushima was based in Israel, and most of it’s employees were known Mossad Agents,,, why??? A nuke, and not a 9.9 earthquake (which was really only an inland 6.8) was detonated, and 100% responsible for causing all the explosions, and subsequent damages on this Nuclear Plant. The Jews were using this as nuclear blackmail because Japan’s deal with Iran to supply them with enriched uranium. The Israeli’s also knew the route that the nuclear fallout would take going across the Pacific Ocean, and that the damages caused by this fallout would be irreversible once on land. Alaska, British Columbia, but most importantly California, would have their fish, whales, shrimp, crab, and many of their precious coral reefs would be completely decimated and some greatly affected as a result. These same Jews also believed that after a couple of years, this nuclear fallout would further destabilize The already unstable, and overdo Saint Andrea’s Fault off the California coastline. Furthermore, and inexplicably, Earthquakes have been known to happen more frequently when a Solar Eclipse happens, and with the high levels of nuclear waste at record highs since they began testing this area, and with the combined instability of the deep ground faults, and upcoming Solar Eclipse of Aug. 21st 2017, the shit could Very Well Hit The Fan. 🙁

May God bless my American B-G Family that reside on or anywhere near the California Coastline, on Aug 21st. 🙁

Goynz-ваLance
    Participant
    Goints: 1,332

“Good for them. Jews are not generally noted for their insistence on selling their talent for the lowest possible price, which is the most useful measure there is of inveterate, lost-with-all-hands stupidity”. -Kevin Myers in an article about 3 weeks ago.
    This quote is nearly after ruining this mans livelihood. Who is in charge? Lol.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

Jews are nothing but parasites, liars, and fakes, as it is ok to say anything about any gender, white race, or anything about anybody in general, as long as you are NOT talking about a Dirty lying Jew, even if what you say is 100% truthful. Furthermore if Jews truly endorse, and care about Equality for all, then why is it that even though they account for only about 1.3 % of the worlds population, that they occupy most of all the top paying jobs, whether it be in politics, a C.E.O. of a large corporation, A judge, police commissioner, Senator, Crown Prosecutor, foreign affairs Minister, News Anchor, or reporter, Education minister, minister of finance, Environment Minister, and so on, and so on. So to have true equality, 3/4 of all these Jews should be forcefully removed from their duties, and let some real Canadian, American, or other nations residents fill these great paying jobs therefore
      helping guaranty that when performing their duties, they will do it with no biased towards Israel, and that they will not look out for the “Jewish agenda” when dealing with everyday hard working citizens.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Try and hide this “TRUTH” Jews, and oh yea,,, Good Luck at that. Besides Mark Marek, and his critically Acclaimed,
    and what should have been, An Award Winning Documentary Series, His Holohoax Series and subsequent video’s was one of the worlds most shockingly true, and mind blowing “Jewish-Scams” that the world had ever seen to this date. But now, and i believe partly do to the peoples general mistrust in the Jews, Good Folks everywhere have started investigating anything that seems odd, and that might be Jewish-Related, since the Holohoax Scam, we have discovered another Huge Jew-Scam that makes Aleister Crowly, and George Soros look like Saints.
    #1 The Earth is 100% Immovable, And At Rest.
    #2 The Earth Does Not Spin At 1000 Miles An Hour, And It Never, Ever Has.
    #3 The Sun, Moon, and all the Fake Stars, And Planets are nothing but C.G.I. imaging, and simple drawings.
    #4 Although Nicola Tesla proved this truth, many, many, Moons Ago, The Jews Hid it, and discredited him instead.
    #5 Most of you’s chose to believe in Jewish Based Theories, instead of trusting your own natural God-Given Senses.
    #6 After watching the 2 video’s below, if you even watch them, you will still disregard the proof, and trust Jews, and their BASELESS THEORIES WHY???? Are you that indoctrinated, and brainwashed?
    #7 Theory definition, as described below,
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=Dictionary#dobs=theory

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Another Jew-Cunt Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s gets indicted on 4 counts of being a Jew-Cunt, lol.

Keep putting all those lying cheating, murdering cockroaches behind bars til none, (zero) remain in the U.S. and Canada. Keep cleaning that smelly swamp Trumpman, lol. 😉

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

The Federal Reserve Scam

Fucking unreal eh guys/gals ????

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Strange days indeed, more peculiar mama,,,

Nobody told you there would be days like these, in Jewmurica eh???

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Israel, should never had existed, period!

Fucking murdering, and Thieving Pigs!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Fuckers also hid this important truth from us all.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Another Jewish Scam of Epic Proportions

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

This Is What A Real Holocaust Looks Like.

Fucking Sad Man, And Right Here In Canada. 🙁

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Go Morgan Freeman

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Look at this FAKE JEWISH CUNTY-CUNT-WHORE, lol.

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

Here is CNN, or More Precisely Called JNN (JEW NOSED NEANDERTHALS) Network, Screwing-Up Yet Again and for the ump-teeth time, When This (INCREDIBLY-COLD-UGLY *AND ALL TOP TEETHED SHOWING* JEW-CUNT) (“*Sara Ganom*”) Was caught LAUGHING CUNTLY, And on camera, when A White (Non-Jew) Mentally Challenged Boy Was Getting Needlessly Tortured, And Beaten by these (“”**4 INCREDIBLY UGLY, AND VERY BLACK-ASSED, FUCKING KNEE-GROWS**””) And she SARA GANOM SHALOM THAT PURPLE HELMET, JUICE SLURPING, MONKEY-BRANCHING, FEMININE NAPKIN RECYCLING, DIRTY CUNTY JEW SLUT. Whatch Below!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

5 Families own and control most of the World,,, FUCKING SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS.

TheProtocolsOfZion
    Participant
    Goints: 5,807

Hi Dre, I want to refer you to a website where you can learn a lot of truth.

http://redefininggod.com

You have fallen for a trick Dre. Brics are not going to save anything. You see, there are two new world orders. The fake western decoy new world order, and the real eastern Brics new world order. I have watched Putin for a long time. Putin is not our hero Dre. They are using reverse psychology on us to fool us. Putin and Trump both work for Chabad Lubavitch. They are Hassidic Jewish Rabbis. All the politicians are controlled Dre. There is no good guy saviour. Sad but true. Go to that website. You will learn a hell of a lot. Ok, later.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@theprotocolsofzion

Thanks again my good and extremely educated, and not (Indoctrinated) Man. I Will surely check it out. But Some of the main reasons why I’ve always loved, and Respected Putin is, and was because, he completely Payed-Off All Debts that his Country owed to the IMF, & The Other Rothschild Owned World Banks, in Russia. He is now The Leader of A Country that has the largest **Orthodox-Christian** Population. And not like America’s Catholics, cause the more that See How The Vatican,,,& Our Joke-Pope operates the more that i have come to the realization, that they are in fact working with the Jews, and following in their every footstep, and their many sick Agenda’s.

I have noticed also that they have become, and are now Crookeder than any Pretzel, or Jew-Baked Bagel, has ever been cooked at Haggerman’s Bagel-Shop. And the sad fact that Vatican City is the Worlds Richest, With The Highest Annual Gross Income (Per Ca Pita,) does not Surprise Me Whatsoever, seeing that (The Pope) himself has been observed, and photographed, while kissing one of **The Rothschild Hands** when they visited The Vatican Themselves, a couple years ago. These Two Fucks,,, (JEWS, & CATHOLICS) and have been Directly Linked With Each Other while The Pope-Cunt has been bending over, and selling Off all of our Western Country’s Family Values, And What Little Remained of our Good Morals.

So by Following **This JEWISH AGENDA** of Completely Corrupting Our Western Schoolchildren with Perversion, and Filth, Like the promoting of Abortions,,, The Gay/Lesbian/Tranny Rights,,, And that’s Including, but not limited to the Gay Marriage Fiasco,,, 3 rd. Bathroom Privileges, in order for those Women with Cocks to be able to use as Their Very Own, and private Molestation Chamber, and Filthy Fuck-Room. Now, if that was’t Bad Enough, they are also now Promoting Fagotery Books *(Like Daddy’s Special Friend)* in our Kindergarten classrooms, Depicting 2 Fucking Queer-Boys, on a Rowboat, Gaily-Smiling At Each Other (With A Disgusting I WANNA SUCK YOUR COCK Look) on there faces that make want to fucking Puke Man.

And this is while one has his hand on the others knee, Promoting 2 Fagot Parents,,, (Fucken-Sickening.) And, get this brother,,, They have even gone as far as Promoting in some of Canada’s Provinces Classes, from Grades 9 to 12 Or (High School Students,) The Sick And Filthy Act Of Having Anal-Sex As A Good Thing Because (THE SICK-FUCKS SAY)
      That it Avoids/Eliminates Any Possibility Of An Unwanted Pregnancy, & becoming a Teenage Mom as a result. And do not worry about the Smell, Or Mess, as you can clean it up with a little soap, and water. WTF IS UP WITH THAT??

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

The powers that be want Putin to look like a good guy because he is the one who is going to be taking over the world. They make us hate the evil western NWO order which is just a decoy. They are making Putin look good because he is the real leader of the New World Order. It’s reverse psychology. They want us to want him in charge. To make us like him, so he looks like the answer to all our problems. It’s a big con job. Check out that website. Days and days of interesting reading for you. Click on all the topics at the top and enjoy the reading….cheers.

Also, I believe they are coming out with a gold standard in China. Might be a good idea to buy gold or silver coins. Gold or silver maple leafs at your local coin store. I wouldn’t leave your money in the bank.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@theprotocolsofzion

See what i mean with my fucked-up memory, my good brother, lol, i started describing the things that i liked about Russia and it turned into a Western hate feast, lol.

So,,, yea,,, back to Vladimirovich, The fact that There Is a Law Against ANY TYPE OF GAY-ASS-FEASTING, & OR THE DOUBLE-HEADED-CARPET-CRUNCHING The Sex Does Not Matter,,, (GO DIRECTLY TO JAIL,) And Do Not Past Go, And Do Not Collect 200 BUCKS, You Evil God-Hating Cunts! All Of The School’s And College, And Universities Are Fully Paid For Them. And,, For Example whether you want to be a Scientist, you can chose exactly what you want to experiment on. And whether you are a mechanic, Doctor, Teacher, or garbageman, you are all paid the same, with the same benefits, & all.

And the Propaganda Spewed by RUSSIA’s RT (Russian Television) News Network,, Pales In Comparison (like you have no idea my good man, and brother,) as i have been For Years, Religiously Watching their News Channel, and The Beautiful Anchors That Come With Them. And the JEWS as compared to the Western Media that spend at least 50% or more of their time spewing Propaganda is nuts Man, as i put the worst (LIARS AND PROP-SPEW-KINGS First,)lol, and the Last One Being one of the least,,, **Judging From Past Ratings** CNN,,,FOX,,,NBC,,,BBC,,,CBC,,,CTV,,& CBS.

Just to name a small percentage of these JEW-MEDIA stating that they are making 2 bucks an hour, and starving is Complete Bullshit, but the exact opposite is true since Putin has been in power. With there large Population All Hospitals, and other medical costs are 100% paid for unlike **JEWMURICA** I Have been friends with 2 Russians for the past about 7 years now, that i met on Live-Leak during The War Started Again By JEW-PIGS. The Good People like “Givi” (Mikhail Tolstykh), and “Motorola” (Arsen Pavlov) both from the republic of Donetsk, and Donbass Fought tooth and nail against these Mongrel, cowardly Cyborgs, & Ukrainian poor excuse for soldiers.

Cause all they could do is shoot long range rockets in civilian area’s when the fighting became too hard for them, that hitting civilians would make both Givi, (A Fearless Tank Commander Himself) completely back-off, leave with many men to access the Ukrainian shelled Town, and treat the injured, and bury the dead.Even Though it was Giving these cunts a chance to attack there positions, while they were short of most of their soldiers. Russia played a key role in helping-out by supplying them with great weapons and an endless supply of ammo, in order for them to keep these mostly Russian Speaking Resident out of (NOW JEW OCCUPIED UKRAINE), and having & Donbass & Donetsk in Russian Hands, and control by gaining their independence.

Motorola, & Givi Kicked The Living Snot Out Of The Ukrainian- Cyborg Retard,as Donesk Peoples Republic stood up to DA-JEW CONTROL. 🙂 Until Givi, and Motorola were both killed the only way the JEW-COWARDS could ever do it,,, WITH BOMBS. The First it was Poor Motorola that was murdered-cowardly, inside his apartments elevator :(. And then was sadly killed Givi first thing in the early morning when he entered his office,,, Boom. 🙁 Those were 2 sad days brother. (AND ALL BECAUSE THOSE *COWARDS DA-JEWS* COULD NOT FIGHT THEM FAIRLY AND WIN, ON THE BATTLEFIELD.)

But Again, and to make another long story short, *(lol, sorry bro cause it’s Too Late For-DATTT Me Thinks eh?)* 🙁 One thing that i know with 100 % certainty I Would Fuck-Off “””TO RUSSIA RIGHT AWAY””” If War Ever Broke-Out, And would fight against the **Evil-Western-Zionist-Occupied-Cunts** that will (HAVE US,,,US BROTHER) all fight, and die like cockroaches in some DITCH like a BITCH for them,,, THEM BUD???? WHY???? What GOOD have these (JEW-FUCKS) ever done for the worlds Betterment Of Mankind??? SWEET FUCK-ALL BROTHER. Ok, now i will watch your JEW-RUSSIA VIDEO BROTHER, and see what it is all about, cause maybe i won’t go fight against Da-Jews after all if they VLADIMIR (VLADIMIROVICH) PUTIN AND DONALD (DUCK) TRUMP Guys Are Fucking With Me, lol.

thedre
      Participant
      VIP – Server Donor

@theprotocolsofzion

I Just read a good portion of that story from defeninggod.com, and was surprised to find-out that This was Written,,Produced,,And That *All* The Pictures were also taken By A (JEW-CUNT) so does that NOT make you think?
      #1- Dr. Tevi Troy,(A JEW) was an Aid to President Bush As The White House liason To The ISRAELi-JEWS
      #2- He has now decided to speak against his own people,,,
      #4- This story was featured on the NJJN News **(NEW JERSEY JEWISH NEWS CHANNEL)**
      #5- Written by **DEBRA RUBIN**,,, Yet Another (JEW-Cunt) but this time, the Female Jew Version,,,
      #6- All of the story’s Photographs were taken by **DEBRA RUBIN** ALSO,, (Dat-Jew-Cunt) Again Brother! See how these cheap Jew-Fucks want to always save coin, lol??? They hire DA-SAME CUNTY-CUNT For 2 Jobs.

#7- So, With of all of these “JEWS” Having An Agenda, By Them Clearly Using A Reverse-Psychology Roll To Play Us All,,, **I DO NOT BUY THIS STORY BRO!** And I Do Not trust It Whatsoever, My Good And **TRULY RESPECTED BROTHER** Because of my Continued Friendships with a couple of Salt Of The Earth RUSSIANS That have Absolutely no Reason, or Agenda\s To Lie about their Country,,, It’s Economics,,, The Great Government Turnaround, Since Vladimir Putin Took Over,,,The Incredibly Fast Rebuilding Of It’s Military Into a POWERHOUSE, being the strongest that The Whole World has EVER SEEN, without bankrupting their economy , but instead paying-off ALL OF THEIR MAJOR DEBTS while doing it, lol.

Although CNN or JNN as i like to call those lying cunts, and their U.S.Military (Will Never EVER Admit) That Russia has **THIS CRAZY EMP WEAPON** that The Americans, and the Whole World Combined cannot obtain, or shut-down.
      And When The Americans Made A Huge Mistake By Sending Their Brand-New, And TOP Aircraft Carrier to the Gulf in order to Get To Syria Quickly, In An Attempt to SHOOT-DOWN The Russian Missiles that were REALLY DESTROYING, And Killing ALL OF **THEIR CIA-MOSSAD ASSETS** And The (GUYS THAT ARE PART OF THE *REAL ISIS* IN THE REGION.) So Russia Sent Up Only 2 of their SU-24 Bombers, with Zero Missiles, Except For This Awesome (KHIBINY (EW) or *Electronic Warfare*) Second To None System, (THAT NOBODY DREAMED RUSSIA HAD) Until It Completely Shut-Down Their Very Best, Most Advanced, And Expensive Weapon-System.

This AEGIS-EQUIPPED, MISSILE DESTROYER THE USS DONALD COOK, Was Flown Over at a low level 12 whole times, simulating an Attack, that lasted half an hour, or more.The Sailors on board were so demoralized from this whole scary event, just by seeing that they were sitting ducks in what was supposed to be THE BEST SHIP EVER, With Weapons, That no other Ship, or Jet could ever detect, or destroy, GAVE THEIR NOTICE OF RESIGNATION UPON ARRIVING BACK TO PORT. Some were so upset, and shaken-up, that they were brought to sick bay, crying, and shaking at the thought of what could have, and WILL HAVE HAPPEN to them, if they return on this, or any other Ship, for that matter. CHECK-OUT THE TRUE, AND MIND-BLOWING VIDEO BELOW MY GOOD BROTHER, AS YOU WILL SURELY RETHINK ABOUT THE JEW-RUSSIA COALITION.

• This reply was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  thedre.

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Hey Dre, check out this video. It’s about operation Talpiot. The Jews have a back door on all of our electronics and they can shut down all of our critical systems and infrastructure.

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@theprotocolsofzion,
        Did you know that The Russians shut down the American’s best Warship The USS Donald Cook Equipped With their very best in new AEGIS Technology leaving the Ship Dead In The Water, and many Of The Crew Completely Demoralized, And resigned in mass as soon as they got back off at a friendly port?

And If They Did Not Scare Them Enough,,, They Did It Yet Again In 2016 bro, lol. The Jews Can FUCK-OFF Brother, as Russia has got all of our sbacks if these JEW-CUNTS ever try anything stupid Anywhere, as i trully believe that they would help even “The U.S.” If they were ever threatened by Global Jewry. 🙂

TheProtocolsOfZion
        Participant

Yes, I heard about that. The reason they were able to do it is because the Jews have a back door into all the computer chips that run the systems. They can shut down all electronics. It’s called operation talpiot. Watch Brendon O’connell’s channel.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFRV23uUZAf7l3tyq1CAoMA/videos

thedre
        Participant
        VIP – Server Donor

@theprotolsofzion,

That Is One Fucking Wild-Ass And Great Video Right-There My Bro!!! I have seen This Narrator-Dude Before, and the last time he was saying that they had removed some of his video’s,,, and Because of Many Death Threats, That He Has Been Received Subsequently He Had to Relocate, By moving to a Safer, And Non-Disclosed Location/Area.

Maybe That Place, Was It (Kuala-Lam-Pour Maybe),,, And In Malaysia??? That Could Very Well Be Where He Currently Resides, In Order To Get Da-Fuck Away From Those **BIGOTED-DECEIVERS-OF-MANKIND**. Good Find Man! my Good Man! Is it not Crazy At How These Fuckers Cover ALL of there bases decades before even putting their plans into Action???

No Matter How Much I Despise These **Fucking-JEW-PIGS** I Still Have To Give Credit, Where Credit Is Due. And The Worst Part About It Is That **I Must Be 100% Truthful About It** No Matter What, And No Matter How Much It Hurts To Do So 🙁 And BELIEVE ME, WHEN I TELL YOU THAT “”MAN-O-MAN DOES IT EVER HURT”” And BADLY! To Admit That They Are Quite The Intelligent Bunch Those Cunty-Cunt SONS-O-BITCHES!!!

thedre
    Participant
    VIP – Server Donor

@theprotocolsofzion

Here is why, And I Say This Truly, And Honestly, (With all due Respect, And Admiration For You, *Sincerely* Brother.)
    And That Is That I Do Not Agree That RUSSIA Has been Working With Jews, in The Full Capacity That You Truly believe, They Are Doing, And Here Are My Reasons For Thinking So.

#1- They have Killed Many Hundreds Of Israeli Mossad, And American CIA Agents, That were hiding in Well Dug, And Hidden, Syrian Desert Bunkers, That Had Already Been Used By Them for The First Chemical-Attack, and when the Location’s Signal Was Sent From A GPS To Israel from it. And This Chemical-Missile-Mortar was then Subsequently launched from Deep Inside Israeli Territory. And once this Was Done, And All The Well Jew-Paid, And Ex Al Qaeda Terrorists, Crisis Actors that were Already set-up inside Damascus, played the game, with beautiful color written perfect cardboard signs wiyhin an hour from the blast saying down with Assad, & the like, lol.
    #2- The Real reason why Syria was invaded, and Assad was extremely vilified overnight was because The Israeli Jews wanted to build, and run a NATURAL GAS PIPELINE THROUGH SYRIA, AND ASSAD SAID NO WAY,,, NEVER! And because they wanted to squeeze onPutin, and his already established Gas Pipeline that runs through The Ukraine, and continues feeding most of the middle east, Europe, and (GET THIS) Israel Itself, lol, THE JEWS have no control on how much they are charged for it. So If they were to be successful in passing this pipeline they knew that ASSAD WOULD HAVE TO GO, In Order for them to instal a yes, yes puppet president
    The Blame was Put On Assad, Even Though RUSSIA Provided The World With Solid Evidence That It Was Launched From Inside Israeli Territory. To Plan-Out and Execute, more Chemical Bombs

#3- Do you not find in Strange that The UKRAINIAN, AND THE SYRIAN CONFLICT were both started at nearly the same time bud?? Both had the NATURAL GAS AGENDA ATTACHED TO THEM. This is why THE RUSSIANS Quickly Stepped-Onto the scene, with Completely unmarked tanks, personnel Carriers, and NO LOGO On any of their uniforms, lol, and not admitting that they were in fact Their (SPETSNAZ SPECIAL TROOPS,) That have always been feared the world over, and make Navy-Seals look like Walruses Instead, lol. The Russians went there, (IN UKRAINE, AND ON THE FRONT LAWN,lol) and 100 % Incognito, because this is what I.S.I.S. were doing in Syria, with their spy’s Americans, French, English, and Israeli troops, (just to name a few), that were covered in head to toe, and dressed in Terrorists outfits. Funny that they also spoke with perfect British English accents,,, French accents, and English-American Slang, ta-boot.

#4- The Crimean Peninsula, on the other hand, had nothing to do with gas, but instead had 2 good reasons for Putin
    having to step-in. And the first was because most were RUSSIAN SPEAKING, that were in-fact abused, tortured, and then jailed by **THE NEW CROOKED UKRAINIAN POLICE FORCE** because they would not speak to them in UKRAINIAN when most did not Even know the language to begin with. So Putin held Elections that he himself invited inspectors from United Nations Observers to oversee the procedures guarantying it’s citizens a fair, just, and honest election.

#4 1/2 – And they won with an almost 90 % Popular vote, 🙂 And Now, The Second Reason. And this had to do with an Awesome, and Intelligent Strategic Military Move, that involved Russia Regaining it’s only Warm Water Port
    And A Submarine Post and Base, that Was Dug Deep Inside it’s Beautiful, but Very Rocky Shoreline, that THE USSR Had Spent Millions On, (BIG BUCKS BACK THEN) To Refurbish, And Update It Near The Start Of The Cold war era when the USSR Already owned, built, and paid for. Because if The JEW-FUCKS were taking control of The Ukraine with their NEWLY-IMPLANTED PUPPET PRESIDENT, (Like They Were Already Doing Incognito,) and without most of the Worlds Ignorant To These Facts,,, then making PUTIN Out To Be A Complete Villain On CNN, & CO. Yet Again. IT WAS GOING TO BE ONE COLD DAY IN HELL IF PUTIN WAS TO LET THEM TAKE HIS MILITARY BASE. You see, before the Jews stepped-in to the UKRAINE PUTIN HAD ALL THE ACCESS THAT HE WANTED TO HIS CRIMEAN BASE, BUT AFTER THE JEWS CAME-IN IT WAS GAME OVER.

#5- When Ronald Reagan, and Mikhail Gorbachev made a deal To (TEAR DOWN THAT-WALL), lol, Therefore Ending The Cold War, The Jews Were Not Pleased At First. Because Global Threats Of Impending War, Have Always Meant, (CHA-CHINGGG)
    Or Huge Dollars, For Their Many Sweatshop Type, Of Weapons Factory’s. But only after some thoughtful Considerations, they quickly realized that they could now (Flood This Formerly Untouched Market) With High Interest *IMF LOANS* Knowing They’d never be able to pay back, and then after creating a rift because of missed payments, (THEY APPLY PRESSURE,) and PRESTO,,, Another *STAR OF DAVID*, lol, or UKRAINE IS BORN. With many, if not most of the fellow USSR Countries now SUCKING THERE COCKS,,, They have NATO-PIGS surrounding Russia At His Own Doorsteps,,, So NO BUD,,, There Is NO Love Between The Two Of Them Whatsoever, Me Thinks!

#6- During The Syrian Conflict With Jewmurican, & Mossad Agents Dressed In Dresses Like I.S.I.S., Why Would ISRAELI-TROOPS Head-Out across enemy lines with RUSSIA Flying Over scanning the terrain,,, and pick-up wounded I.S.I.S. Fighters when The Russians were Really killing Many Of These Agents, and doing so as quick as they cold fly more in, if they were indeed real buddies, and working together???

#7-The TRUTH My Good Brother is that Russia and many other Countries really are part of This Now Called New World Bank, (Formerly Called The Brics Bank), and they **The Jews** are making it look by using this RJJN or, as it long name is called The (REDEFENININGGOD CHANNEL) as a soft disclosure type of entity to do so. Because in the Past QADDAFI HIMSELF stated that he was no longer going to accept American Greenbacks, for ALL OIL PAYMENTS, And insisted that all Countries now use only GOLD-BACKED Currency. Most of The Other Gold Rich Countries had b no problem with this except the American Federal-Reserve Bank, because they did not want everybody knowing that the gold was all gone, And Stolen bB Them Jews Themselves. So they Vilified Him Overnight, Raided Qaddafi’s Place Almost The Next, and JUST OUTRIGHT KILLED HIM. THEN, THEIR SPECIALTY,, A Puppet-Implant and yes, yes Man Quickly Replaced Him instead. And As A Direct Result,,, LIBYA HAS NEVER RECOVERED, AND NEVER WILL! But What Happened Next, also as a result, was priceless, as Angela Merkel became suspicious and asked to see Germany’s Gold That Had Been Stored for safekeeping at of ALL PLACES,,, (THE FEDERAL-RESERVE) And From The Still Angry HOLOHOAX JEWS, In Europe That she thought, Might Attempt To Steal It. And They Sad To Her, NO,,,and to not come down, as it was temporarily moved for renovations in the basement safes. SO AFTER 3 MTS. SHE WENT DOWN ANYWAYS, AND THEY SHOWED HER A QUARTER OF IT, SAYING THAT THE REST WAS TO COME BACK SOON, BUT SHE,,, FRANCE,,, AND 2 OTHER COUNTRIES GOT FUCKED AS THEY TOLD THEM THAT IT WAS ALL STOLEN DURING THE RENOVATION PROCESS. Somehow,, a year later tons of Gold flooded the market at below average price, that were discovered later to by more than 3/4 of it tungsten-filled, with a thin layer of gold around the bars, lol. And the best part is that it was also discovered that only one factory besides a tiny low volume one in China, could process such a large amount of big bricks like the tungsten laced ones. And it was in middle america, and owned by DA-SAME jew family than the ones with the federal-reserve, lol.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.