What happens after we die?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else What happens after we die?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of cindyb cindyb 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Snippets
    Snippets
    Participant

I’m curious as to what everyone on this website thinks. I personally believe that our minds, as we have evolved over thousands of years to become the human beings that we are today, are not capable of understanding not only what death is, but the extraordinary events that happen after death. We will not know these answers until we fully understand the universe, which will require our minds to evolve further.

Profile photo of BellaZombe
    BellaZombe
    Participant

I don’t agree with that completely. We will not know what happens until we are dead.

All I know and this is without any outside influence (religion, science, etc) I have always felt unattached to my body. As if I’m living in a cage. If we did have a soul I think it would be in the brain, for I don’t feel anything from the rest of my body yet my mind wanders and takes me far away without even leaving the room. We will just have to wait and see what the meaning of all this really is, if there was one at all.

Profile photo of bubbaman
    bubbaman
    Participant

I believe in heaven and hell.
    Romans 1:18,19 tells us that we all have a built-in knowledge of our Creator, and I believe that based on my own experience.

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by Profile photo of bubbaman bubbaman.
      Profile photo of bubbaman
      bubbaman
      Participant

Make that Romans 1:19-20
      “Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
      For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse.”

Profile photo of cindyb
        cindyb
        Participant

I believe in heaven and hell but difference is that we live in the hell and when we pass we go to heaven

Profile photo of Dr. Hannibal Lecter
    Dr. Hannibal Lecter
    Participant

I believe Jesus died for all our sins and if we repent and accept Christ as our Lord and Savior, we go to Heaven. If we reject Christ, we go to Hell forever and burn in darkness.

I was raised in a Born-Again Christian household.

Good deeds don’t make you go to Heaven. You can be a serial killer, but repent for your sins and truly believe Christ died on the cross for your sins and you go to Heaven.

Profile photo of BigBoySlims
    BigBoySlims
    Participant

I believe all is preordained and there is literally nothing we can do to know what is next or to change anything. Think about how many times you adamantly tried to stop doing something and inevitably came back to it. Think about how many thoughts ideas, and fantasies you have had and compare it to where you objectively are. Can you really say you control anything? I do believe if you repent that it may potentially alleviate the pitfall of your fate though.

Profile photo of Arttu
    Arttu
    Participant

I believe that world will be a better place after we die.

Profile photo of abisha
    abisha
    Participant

I don’t believe in something as stupid like heaven nor hell it’s just unrealistic and boring.

first let me some common scientific facts.
    Information can not be destroyed, your brain works basically on information.
    they have try to disprove this with blackholes by saying information will disappear which it don’t even steven hawking’s say’s so in his latest thesis that information inside a blackhole will persist on it’s edge when the blackhole dissolves it will release information.

I believe that after we die the information we processed will be collected by nature and enrich and enhanced future development of nature when you look back in time Nature started very basic now it’s very complicated whole. all thanks to information processing. We are part of nature as whole just like all other matter we just do not know because we separated by the brain when we die we simple return as whole back into nature bringing new information.
    this is the sole goal of life experiencing anything bring back and improve.

Profile photo of JustJustine
    JustJustine
    Participant

What happens after we die? We begin to rot.

Profile photo of Hindustaan
    Hindustaan
    Participant

I was replaying one of my favourite games BioShock: Infinite the other day and that game has a very interesting take on death. The world has many different universes within tears spread all over the galaxy. If you die in this universe then you will continue to live in another. The only way to kill someone is to make sure that he never even existed in the first place.

It’s hard to explain but if you haven’t played it then do look up the story. It’s pretty cool.

Profile photo of BellaZombe
      BellaZombe
      Participant

Yes!! Love the BioShock series.

Profile photo of haydolf_hittler
    haydolf_hittler
    Participant

You return to the ether this is the consciousness of all beings that ever lived and will live we are god/supreme consciousness whatever you want to call it broke up into all these tiny pieces that are us nature etc and having a whale of a time experiening this physical illusion believe me when i tell you when we are broke down to atom level we are literally waveform or like WiFi anything physical in this realm is illusory and a simulation although it feels so real it isn’t at molecular level nothing even actually touches you never sit on a chair you never touch a door handle it’s an extremely advanced biological version of the SIMS video game

Profile photo of Road Pavement
    Road Pavement
    Participant

We should not be afraid of death it comes naturally Even we get hit by a semi truck or die from natural causes we be come ghosts and finish where we left off in life,

When I become a ghost I am going to scare collage girls into becoming natural born house wife’s By get their hormones bubbling and enlarging their breasts.

Profile photo of BAMF
    BAMF
    Participant

Maybe we go to heaven, maybe we go to hell, or maybe just maybe we turn into BestGore Gnomes…

Profile photo of undergroundweller
    undergroundweller
    Participant

“In nature nothing is created, nothing is lost, everything changes”. I think this may give an indication there’s something after death, perhaps an existance quite different from our present one, as you have indicated, but how this existance is I don’t know as no one has shown me good evidence so far, so I will wait and see, but I am not not anxious about it, after all, life is short and fragile anyway…

Profile photo of mrnewzealand
    mrnewzealand
    Participant

If people had my experiences then there would be little to no doubt of other dimensions. There is some freaky paranormal stuff out there. Seen alone and with others. It has opened up a life’s mission to figure out what’s happening. A body is just a shell. I remember a funeral director told me when I was a boy that the body in the coffin is like the chrysalis and a beautiful butterfly emerges. He also mentioned that people have had heart attacks after seeing the spirit of a loved one! Either life after death is real or something else is mimicking loved ones. Though I believe both exist. I have met quite a few changed atheists. Not religious here. Energy whether we can or can not detect it with our ever changing tech still exists.

I have lived through some horror stories. This is one reason I figured I should be able to handle just about anything including this website.

Profile photo of mrnewzealand
    mrnewzealand
    Participant

Hey watch one of my videos where a ghost nearly pushes a man to his death in a mine. There were three of us. Nearly one of us did not make it out alive. Ghost box session takes place in mine. What do you think? Video on you tube

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.