What words/phrases do you hate/want to never hear ever?

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Everything Else What words/phrases do you hate/want to never hear ever?

This topic contains 99 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Curiouskitty 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

iThink,iLoveYou!
    Participant

‘Sorry’ is a stupid word

neptunescock
    Participant

“would you like extra {add whatever here}” ….. fuc no if I wanted more shit id ask for it.. just give me what I ordered

PIGgray
    Participant

New and improved. If its new, how the FUCK can it be improved?

Death Pod
      Participant

I remember George Carlin having a bit about that slogan.

despy
      Participant

reminds me of 6th grade when we had to invent a product then create advertisement for it. I said my product will never be reissued as ‘improved’ because it is the best it can be right now. Ms Hoover shot me down saying I would limit future sales. pissedme off because I believed in what I said regardless if in future I proved wrong. I don’t remember what the product was but I certainly remember the exchange. I was ticked

despy
    Participant

*fecal

*mucus

*moist

*va-jay Jay

*hastings

*secretion

*noogie

*biff

*gestation

*doggo

iThink,iLoveYou!
    Participant

Had to google some of those words Desp, and you reminded me of one I dislike, ‘hustings.’

I also hate the word ‘brexit’ and the phrase ‘(ikr) I know right.’

despy
    Participant

*egg sac

iThink,iLoveYou!
      Participant

What planet are you on Desp, and why come y’all speak English there? 😜

despy
        Participant

*hatchery

Death Pod
    Participant

– Lifehack

– Clap back or clapped back

– “Follow us on Fakebook.” Fuck you. I just spent money in your store. Is that not enough?

– Stay woke

– Stupid headlines that say something like “so and so had the perfect response,” or “cocksucker tweeted this and the internet is not having it.”

– I hate youtube titles that describe someone being destroyed, owned, or shut down, only to watch fifteen minutes of two people hurling regurgitated talking points or a speaker mildly making a point in a conversation. I just hate clickbait in general!

– “I *could* care less.”

itsplaster
      Participant

@deathpod “Stay woke” Oh god yes! I hate that on a level I cannot even describe.

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

– “I *could* care less.”

Oh yes, it annoys the crap out of me too.

iThink,iLoveYou!
      Participant

Yah, them ‘ownage’ and ‘woke’ trends are woeful. And there’s no sign of an end to that shit in ‘this new paradigm.’
      Everybody wants to ‘own’ somebody.

Trailer Park Boy
    Participant

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Trailer Park Boy
      Participant

Also any abbreviations in a text like wyd or idk. If you can’t type the whole word don’t even fucking bother texting me.

PsychoTheRapist
    Participant

“Significant Other”

It’s your husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend…..unless you’re a libtard then I guess it’s significant other.

itsplaster
    Participant

pussy pass

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

Why am I not surprised? 😀

itsplaster
        Participant

It gets old, man. Really old.

iThink,iLoveYou!
      Participant

Yeah Plaster, we need to think of a new one for that, something less crude. Although it does describe a reality. Misplaced blind chivalry is all I can think of at the mo.

despy
        Participant

-cunt punt
        -snatch hatch
        -kitty pity
        -box block
        -nectar collector
        -vag badge
        -titty gitty
        -chick trick
        -bitch hitch
        -matron patron
        -susie doozie
        -wendy bendy
        -janie miscellanie
        -smelly kelly lol

illegalsmile55
        Participant

-Smellin’ Ellen

despy
        Participant

-stinky pinky

Trailer Park Boy
        Participant

Barbecue me and you stinky pinky pew pew pew!

Jason the alpha
        Participant

@trailerparkboy Weren’t billy, Jilly, Hilly or pa, It was a french-fried Cajun named Delacroix!

iThink,iLoveYou!
        Participant

Does Wendy Bendy live in a Wendy House?

The Captain
    Participant

Getting a girl to eat my ass when unshowered, unkempt, ungroomed….like I typically am…because I am practically homeless and have give up on life…plus I like wearing the same pair of sweatpants everyday…pretty much smelling like shit and not even from my shit hole was always a challenge….but not that I have debilitating bloody hemorrhoids…ravaging the thing…fiery enemy from sitting on my ass 2 decades…it’s become all the more complicated…

Good things there are disgusting people in the world…willing to do anything for 25 dollars….

PsychoTheRapist
    Participant

“Would of/could of/should of”

This is just terrible English. If you can’t spell or you make typos, fine, I can accept that, but to not understand how your own language is constructed is a disgrace.

Curiouskitty
      Participant

Those are definitely annoying. English isn’t my first language and yet I try to construct my sentences properly. I encountered people with English as their main language and they use phrases like that.

iThink,iLoveYou!
        Participant

I’ve noticed that you are fucking excellent at English @mirimir, which leads me to think that you have loads of money or land.

Curiouskitty
        Participant

Thank you haha. I wouldn’t say I have loads of money. I live an ok life I guess.

Ronald Ray Gun
      Participant

Don’t forget using “then” when “than” is correct.
      Ex. “This ‘would of’ been better ‘then’ a kick in the dick.”
      “Should of known better then that.”
      Go back to the 3rd grade or just give up and go full handi-tard.

Curiouskitty
        Participant

You just made me giggle

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@nutsack

I read your post and afterwards I had to arrange counselling for myself. 😀

Jokes aside, your example is the epitome of what is wrong in schools today. When pupils make mistakes no one is prepared to call them out and correct them because it’s not politically correct to do so. I suppose that not hurting feelings is more important than actually educating people nowadays.

Being in the UK I come in contact with a lot of Europeans, both in real life and on the internet, and I’m ashamed to say that the majority of them appear to have a better grasp of the English language than the people who were born and bred here. It’s fucking embarrassing! And guess what? It’s not just the Brits; the Americans and Canadians are just as bad, if not worse!

itsplaster
        Participant

I’ve yet to meet someone who doesn’t know the difference in “then” and “than.” It’s seems to be a common typo rather than ignorance.

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

@itsplaster

If you truly think that then you’re naive at best; if it were a typo, it wouldn’t occur with the frequency it does. In my experience, when reading stuff on forums etc., the misuse of then/than occurs far more frequently than the misuse of your/you’re and there/their/they’re. There’s no way it’s a typo in the vast majority of examples. Fuck me, you even see it in news articles today which is an utter disgrace!

itsplaster
        Participant

@psychotherapist
        “If you truly think that then you’re naive at best;…” lol Okay, man. The topic is grammar; not war.
        I truly don’t know anybody who mixes up then/than. That’s my personal experience. Sorry if that’s not cool.

Death Pod
        Participant

What about people who actually say “they” when they mean “their” and drop the subject pronoun contraction? As in, “man, he trying to say that’s they ride.”

My mother is as country as the day is long, as a country person might say, and she says some things that I just have to let slide because I’ve tried to correct her and it changes nothing.

She struggles with sit and set. “Just sit it down right there.” “I tried to set up in bed.”

People get super sensitive if you correct them so I have resigned to live and let live. However, if someone corrects me I actually appreciate it.

“Wait a minute. Bart’s teacher is named Krabappel? I’ve been calling her Crandall!”

despy
        Participant

how about stuff we say wrong on purpose just to piss people off?

I used to forever say “how about THOSE apples” to certain someone same as I’d run around the house singing “SHEILA is a punkrocker”

I also had a boss who would say “pacific” instead of specific, would repeat it to piss of co-worker till I caught myself saying it in ‘real life’ never did it again

Death Pod
        Participant

@despy

I used to intentionally annoy my friend by pronouncing “charade” with the French pronunciation.

Ronald Ray Gun
        Participant

@psychotherapist
        Plaster is just being argumentative. If you stick around you’ll get used to having your comments scrutinized and picked to pieces. Don’t engage because she is never wrong. It’s enough to know that you have a life after logging off of BG.

itsplaster
        Participant

So bitchy today. :/ Are everybody’s cycles synced up on here?

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  itsplaster. Reason: correction

Jason the alpha
        Participant

Ooooh the biggest bitch of them all feels others have been bitchy. Is it really you behind that comment? 🙂

Curiouskitty
    Participant

“Same/k/yh/y”. Those words annoy the hell out of me. You said a lot and the idiot would reply that type of shit. Like come on.

Ronald Ray Gun
    Participant

-Tooken.
    -Wanna go with?
    -(that was) Savage.
    -Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tweet, Snapchat.

Also, can someone please explain why I cannot say inward anymore? Why do black people say it’s their word? What are they going to do with it? You don’t realize how often “inward” comes up in conversation until you’re told that you can never say it again.

Curiouskitty
      Participant

I guess they misheard it and thought of the N word haha

Ronald Ray Gun
        Participant

@curiouskitty.
        I guess the inward bit grazed the top of your head. It’s all good though.

Curiouskitty
        Participant

It’s a lame joke. I know

despy
        Participant

lmao @dan a conda as I thought to myself way longer than I should have hmm inward eh that’s odd that comes up alot in normal conversation. upward?downward? maybe that triggers it “I am really going to pay attention and see just how often inward comes up for me” LOL

Ronald Ray Gun
        Participant

@despy
        Now that everyone cries “Racist” every time someone says nigger, and replaced it with “N word” it occurred to me that this shit has gone too far. I can say “N word” but not THE N word? What abaout inward? Can I say that Jessie Jackson? Can I say inward or is that now the new “I word”? I don’t know. I’m moving to Iceland where even the bears are white.

despy
        Participant

I just so happened to catch episode 1 of season 1 of All in the Family today! sucks I can’t find decent version to link. only found shrunken screen with slowed audio, copyright ditching one. Archie Bunker =awesome

illegalsmile55
    Participant

*But*
    When that’s the last word in the first sentence, I get ready.

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

“So…..”

That’s another one. Who the fuck ends a sentence with ‘so…’?

(I’m waiting for it)

illegalsmile55
        Participant

“So”, allows you to fill in the blank as you see fit….so……

PsychoTheRapist
        Participant

Hmmmm….the idea of someone speaking/writing a sentence is for them to say something, not for me to finish a sentence for them. Better would be something like “So what do you think of that?” or “So what’s your opinion?”

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I’m gonna get pic nitty now….so….I have a young guy who works for me at times and everything I say to him, he says “right” back to me. Not “right?” Nope, just right…I kept score one day and he said it at least 50 times. I choose to believe he’s just telling me I’m right. 😛

itsplaster
    Participant

This thread is getting way too knit-picky. 😉

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

I’m not sure if your comment was deliberate or not but it’s ‘nit-picky’, not “knit-picky”. If your post was meant as you wrote it, I have to say that it’s a really libtard attitude.

itsplaster
        Participant

See the little winking face? That means joking to most folks. But thanks for making it a true sentiment after all. Lay off the caffeine a bit.

itsplaster
        Participant

Oh, I’ll add any word that people add “tard” to. Psycho made me think of it but I really mean it. Trumptard, libtard, any play on retard is getting kind of old. Most political “buzzwords” suck including the actual term “buzzword.”

Death Pod
        Participant

Oh, yeah! I forgot “tard” words. Come to think of it, Trump and Obama have that in common. Their everyday dissenters come up with the dumbest nicknames for them. Obummer, Odumbo, tRump, Cheeto, etc.

Death Pod
      Participant

Was that your blanket statement?

@itsplaster

• This reply was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by  Death Pod.

illegalsmile55
    Participant

Sorry seems to be the saddest word.

BOASP
      Participant

One is the loneliest number?
      Smile ! It’s not Illegal ! !
      ” just sitting in the backseat a shOOtin the breeze … …
      … …. .. .. ……. & … ….. .. … …..” !
      Signed, Just Married.
      @illegalsmile55

illegalsmile55
        Participant

If it weren’t so expensive I’d wish I was dead.

adr3nalin3.666
    Participant

“I shit you not”

adr3nalin3.666
    Participant

“Be mindful”

The start of a sentence…”most people forget/don’t realize…”

Thanks for voicing your shortcomings because I’m certain one has not surveyed enough people to make such general b.s. statement…

BOASP
    Participant

Really ? Steve REALLY ?…
    From my poor friends wife,WhattaCunt*

PsychoTheRapist
    Participant

I just heard this on tv and I was reminded of just how much I hate it.

“That’s what I’m talking about!”

despy
    Participant

who’s reading this in 2017?

Death Pod
      Participant

@desp

“I’m 12 and I love this band.”

despy
        Participant

lmao I am in this long snaking line at grocery store when email alert came through with your reply LOL! I cracked up and people looked at me. I haven’t looked up since lol
        trying to make serious face before I randomly connect eyes with another lol I create weird weird life for myself. ok almost up gotta go bye!

despy
        Participant

BestGore brought me here LMAO

Barry Halls
    Participant

Oooohh I hate so much;
    Bruthas who say ax instead of ask.
    Scrips for prescriptions
    People who say clips when they mean gun magazines
    And apps almost makes me grate my teeth
    People who use excessive DUDE
    People who say Bra instead of brother, bro is not much better

iThink,iLoveYou!
    Participant

*ding ding* “Last drinks”
    Do pubs in other countries sound a bell and shout “last drinks” from the bar, then send a staff member around to areas of the pub that may not be able to hear the news? “Last drinks” is something I don’t like to hear ananyways.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

In the US, its usually, “last call”, but that’s also my exes sisters nickname.
      “you don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here”

PsychoTheRapist
      Participant

“Last orders” is what’s called here.

Schatzi
    Participant

*Supposubly (instead of supposedly)
    *Irregardless
    *Between you and I (it’s always between you and me)
    *Most of the horrible grammar used by Uncle Dilf and the Dilf clan, like dieded and whatever other nonsense they say

Death Pod
    Participant

I was just watching a video on youtube and reminded of the phrase I think I actually hate the most and somehow forgot.

“You got me fucked up.”

The loudest, most obnoxious, unintelligent, shit talking little bitches ALWAYS use that phrase. They think it makes them sound tough but to me they just sound like a walking cliché doing their best Tupac impression.

illegalsmile55
      Participant

I heard one today that I had forgotten, but hated it back then and still do.
      “My bad” I want to kick whoever says that.
      Of course, we’ve all given ammunition now, so there’s that.
      I now want to throw ‘tard into every convo with you or plaster,
      Hey @barryhalls, dude!
      @boasp, Really?
      Etc… 🙂

Death Pod
        Participant

Very true about the ammunition! We should all be so perfect. 🙂 Thinking of the “my bad” phrase, that’s one that people know sucks and now people say it with exaggeration, feigning irony. Like a white guy trying to be funny by saying “what’s up, my nigger?” in the nerdiest, “white” voice he can put on.

I couldn’t tell you how many times I’ve seen a bartender think he was going to crack up a liquor delivery driver when the driver is standing there with a hand truck full of booze and asks “where do you want me to put this?” and the bartender has this stupid look on his face and replies “in the back of that black Honda Civic (for example) out there.”

Same thing, the joke is so tired that victims don’t even give a courtesy laugh anymore.

iThink,iLoveYou!
      Participant

‘L’

iThink,iLoveYou!
      Participant

I’m not familiar with that other than people talking about the effects of substances on them (minus the ‘you’). Is it something that’s said when someone starts some shit on someone?
      You’d probably hate this tune then. (Again minus the ‘you’)
      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YMi8pXOaR9M

Death Pod
        Participant

@1purple8

It’s mostly an African American thing. It means “you’ve got me confused with someone else” or “you don’t know me.” They intend to intimidate the other party by alluding to the idea that they are a badass. I’ve only ever heard lower class Americans use it.

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  Death Pod.

iThink,iLoveYou!
    Participant

Wow! Used like that it’s like dissing yourself.

Death Pod
      Participant

Exactly. In a way they are saying “you have no idea what a thoughtless, primitive, piece of shit I am!”

illegalsmile55
        Participant

I feel so lucky to live among white folks, the only ghetto nigs in Maine are up from Boston or NY, bringing drugs and impregnating section 8 land whales. Its rare enough that I do a double take when I see a nappy head.

Death Pod
        Participant

I always joke about a wealthy area of north Atlanta known as Brookhaven as being for people who want to live in Atlanta …but don’t want to “live in Atlanta.”

…if you @illegalsmile55 follow me.

Trailer Park Boy
      Participant

How about “dissing”

Curiouskitty
        Participant

I’ve heard people use that quite a few times. It doesn’t annoy me that much although when you constantly hear it, I get really irritated and would just ignore the person.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.