where can I find postmortem spasms?

Best Gore Forums More Gore Gore Pictures where can I find postmortem spasms?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lord Wankdust 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

Simple Mortician
    Participant

I’ve looked all over for videos of it a body actually spazed at work 2 months ago and i just want to know if it happens to everyone

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

I have never heard of it.Isn’t it just the death rattle a few hours after death.

@pastelgorenixie

Simple Mortician
      Participant

actually no sometimes the body has muscle spasm, same as how they can groan,moan and squeak

nicci
    Participant

Even a heart can beat after it’s been removed from the body. Yes body/musculature spasms are very real, although rare. Most of the time is gas made from cell breakdown flowing through the body. Which can be so strong bodies can even sit up. I know the heart beating video is here on the site. I am assuming you work on a transport team and had a fresh one. I am a Coroners assistant. I get them in all flavors and colors

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

Thanks guys! I mean that in unisex way of course!

Nicci, the tat on your chest? Is it of an orchid?

@pastelgorenixie
    @nicci

To both of you.

How long after death on average , do you get the death rattle? Does everyone give off a deathrattle? What is latest amount of time after death someone will give off a deathrattle?

Can someone give off a deathrattle in spurts over hours etc?

Lord Wankdust
    Participant

I saw my late brother’s wedding ring finger twitch. This was a couple of hours after his death. I’m not sure if post mortem movement is that rare. Maybe just that most people ain’t looking too closely.

Hoping for Nemesis
      Participant

I am sorry your poor brother had to pass away for you to make that observation @lord-wandust.

Lord Wankdust
        Participant

@Hoping for Nemesis

Lost him a little less than a year ago. It was a very nasty, highly aggressive cancer. Totally healthy all his life. He was a doctor. He got five weeks from the diagnosis. Inoperable. Nothing at all could be done. I spent all my life fishing, hiking and driving off on adventures with him.
        I really miss the cunt.

nicci
      Participant

Yes it is an orchid. I have flowers everywhere. Death Rattle is the brain trying to tell the body to breathe (brain stem wasn’t completely disconnected, just fatally wounded). But the signals from the brain coming out are strong and overwhelming signals it the body. The body is completely brain dead, it’s all involentary muscle moment. I have heard of 15 to 30 minutes or so after a fatal injury, but that is extreme and the body had no medical intervention.

Hoping for Nemesis
    Participant

Thanks very much @nicci for getting back to me. See you around.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.