Your favorite stand-up comics

Best Gore Forums Chill Out Zone Celebrities Your favorite stand-up comics

This topic contains 18 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Evillain 6 days, 16 hours ago.

• Author

itsplaster
    Participant

Who are your favorite stand-up comedians who are currently working (not retired or deceased)?

Me:
    Jim Gaffigan
    Kathleen Madigan
    Louis CK

Nataska
    Participant

I only like comedy’s like birds of feather and Ab Fab never seen a stand up comedian

Fluffy
    Reggie watts
    Akmal saleh
    Sarah Silverman was pretty good for a chick (not too many sex jokes)
    Claire hooper is good on TV show based comedy
    Andrew stanely

Cant think of more

Billy Connolly.

Long Haired Dude
    Participant

George Carlin
    Bill Burr

Ansar Al-Kek
    Participant

Bill Hicks, Bill Burr, Joe Rogan, Louis C.K, George Carlin and Carl Barron. Used to like Wil Anderson and Jim Jeffries but they’re not really that funny anymore

Lord Wankdust
    Participant

Jerry Sadowitz.

despy
    Participant

there was a time when I saw Dennis Leary’s “no cure for cancer” and thought it was funniest thing I ever saw in my life. has to be 20 years ago. I wonder if I would still find it funny

WestLos
    Participant

Bob saget
    Dana carvey
    Jim gaffigan

Death Pod
    Participant

George Carlin
    Bill Hicks
    Mitch Hedberg
    Dave Chappelle
    Rodney Dangerfield
    Eugene Mirman
    Greg Giraldo

Death Pod
      Participant

Jesus. I need my eyes checked. I totally missed the part about currently working and alive. LMAO. Whoopsie!

itsplaster
        Participant

@deathpod It’s cool. Lol I was just wondering who people might be going to see live these days. But it wasn’t a big deal. I really miss Greg Giraldo. What a loss and such a waste. I mention him because he had a lot of good times left.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  itsplaster. Reason: I can't spell

Death Pod
        Participant

@itsplaster

Greg was awesome. Heroin use aside, he was an absolutely brilliant individual. Smart as a whip and funny as hell. I love his underwear goes inside the pants bit.

Trailer Park Boy
    Participant

Steven Wright

Lord Wankdust
      Participant

Mr Wright is very good. I saw him perform in Boston and at a “Comedy Tent” some place near Hyannis (Cape Cod) in the mid-80’s. At the Comedy Tent he picked on me because I was wearing a tie. He got a big laugh by describing me as “The Mayor of Manomet“. When I tried to fire some choice insults back at him he couldn’t understand a word of what I was saying, because of my Scottish Accent. What a cunt!

My own fave just now is the magnificent Frankie Boyle. He is a very funny cunt.

big-gun44
    Participant

Gabriel Iglesias, Sebastian Maniscalco.

shoogapuffs
    Participant

Billy connelly every time

Evillain
    Participant

• This reply was modified 6 days, 16 hours ago by  Evillain.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.