Lifeless young man was found hanging from a tree in the Forest of San Juan de Aragón, in the Delegación Gustavo A. Madero, Distrito Federal, Mexico by joggers who went for a morning whiff through the forested area on March 25, 2013. The unusual thing about the find was that the man was hanged with his own belt and his feet were touching the ground.
The victim had no identification on person and neither a suicide note, nor a narcomensaje could be found anywhere in the vicinity. Whether he committed suicide or someone murdered him, as well as who he was remain a mystery.
What People Searched For To Land Here:
- How to hang yourself with a belt
- photographs of people being hung
- how to hang oneself from a door
- how to hang oneself with a belt
- how to hang with a belt
- how to hang yourself in a closet
- How to hang yourself using a belt
- how to hang yourself with a bed sheet
- how to hang yourself with a sheet
- how to hang yourself with bed Sheet